𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 | 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡...

tchaIIamet

Taylor's Version (Updated) DESCRIPTION ↓ Moving to Utah is the last think y/n ever wanted to do, but her wo... Еще

please read
𝟷 | 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎
𝟸 | 𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝟹 | 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕
𝟺 | 𝙼𝚜. 𝚃𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚛
𝟻 | 𝙽𝚎𝚠𝚜
𝟼 | 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚢
𝟽 | 𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚍𝚢 𝙵𝚊𝚣𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚛'𝚜 𝙿𝚒𝚣𝚣𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊
𝟾 | 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚝𝚒
𝟿 | 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝟷𝟶 | 𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚜
𝟷𝟷 | 𝚆𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕
𝟷𝟸 | 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜
𝟷𝟹 | 𝙳𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝟷𝟺 | 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜
𝟷𝟻 | 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎?
𝟷𝟼 | 𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜..
𝟷𝟽 | 𝙶𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝟷𝟾 | 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖
𝟷𝟿 | 𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎
𝟸𝟶 | 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢
𝟸𝟷 | 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛
𝟸𝟸 | 𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚊'𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑
𝟸𝟹 | 𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢
𝟸𝟺 | 𝚃𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊
𝟸𝟻 | 𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚝
𝟸𝟼 | 𝙻𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑
𝟸𝟽 | 𝙷𝚞𝚛𝚝
𝟸𝟾 | 𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎
𝟸𝟾 | 𝙳𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚜𝚜
𝟹𝟷 | 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝟹𝟸 | 𝚃𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝟹𝟹 | 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝟹𝟺 | 𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚎𝚜
𝟹𝟻 | 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕
𝟹𝟼 | 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎
𝟹𝟽 | 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚙𝟸
𝟹𝟾 | 𝚄𝚜
𝟹𝟿 | 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚞𝚜
𝟺𝟶 | 𝚉𝚊𝚗𝚎
𝟺𝟷 | 𝚉𝚊𝚛𝚊
𝟺𝟸 | 𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢
𝟺𝟹 | 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 !
𝟺𝟺 | 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝟺𝟻 | 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝟺𝟼 | 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕
𝟺𝟽 | 𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚢
𝟺𝟾 | 𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚎

𝟹𝟶 | 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚔𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚔𝚎

1.5K 28 232
tchaIIamet

"ᴘʟᴀʏꞮɴɢ: - Who Is She? - I monster "
0:00 ───⊙─────── 0:00
↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

'A love immortal such as mine"

•—•—•—•—•—•—•

February 9, 1983

Sometimes I hate everything, sometimes I hate life, sometimes I hate my friends, but mostly, sometimes I hate myself. I hate myself for my stupid decisions.

If I haven't fucked up that stupid rumor, if I didn't want revenge so much, maybe I'd still have friends. Maybe I'd have him.

Today, I'm choosing to go get milkshakes by myself, since going to the movies yesterday helped me clear my mind.

I've already started walking there, hoping I wouldn't meet up with anybody since I heard that Simon, Mike, Fredrick and Mark are all going to the skate park which is near the milkshake shop. So I'll try to make that visit short.

Finally I arrive at the shop, it's small but cute. It's a nice baby blue color with a neon sign. Barely anybody is there.

I open the doors, the bell above the door rings, signaling the workers that I'm here. I look up at the menu and decide what I would like to drink.

"Hello, what would you like to order?" The girl asks, leaning her body against the counter and looking at me.

"I'll take (drink choice) please" I respond. The front counter girl nods and walks off, I'm confused about the payment but I just wait until my milkshake is ready.

While I'm waiting, sitting on the barstool at the counter, I hear the bell jingle. It earns my attention, my head instantly looks back to see who is entering.

I should've known, of course it's Mike and his Friends. I roll my eyes and look back at the counter, hoping the girl can hurry up.

I hear them laugh as they see me, little whispers such as "Oh my god y/n's here" and "what a slut" I block them out, they don't mater. They don't matter. They don't matter.

The lady comes back up to me "Here's your drink, that'll be $5.99 please" She tells me, I nod and quickly give her my money, not caring if it was more or less.

I'm pretty sure it was more though. Anyways I snatch my drink and walk out of there. I got a head start, they still haven't ordered their milkshakes.

After some time walking, I decide to sit down at a abandoned park. It isn't moldy or anything, just broken and old.

I really hope they don't find me, but with my luck they probably will. But I do know how to fight, and if Mike tries pulling anything, I'm ready.

Suddenly, I hear laughing. Well shit. I sit up and throw my drink away, walking away from the park as fast as I can. That is until I hear Simon call out my name.

"Hey, y/n! Come here" He yells, almost in a friendly way, I know he doesn't mean it though. When he speaks to me, I freeze. I know I shouldn't be scared, it's showing weakness and that isn't good.

I slowly turn around, looking at the group of boys who are currently sitting on the monkey bars. "Hi, Simon" I mumble.

"What was that? Didn't hear you" He jokes, though it's not funny, what was the joke in that?

"I said Hi" I speak louder, maybe in a rude way. I hear them all mumble something to each other, then they all jump down.

Mike is the only one with a milkshake still, so he might throw it at me, I hope not, but it's Mike.

"You need something?" I ask, crossing my arms tight and looking at the floor. I feel their eyes glued on me, I don't like it.

"Why'd you do it?" Fredrick asks, crossing his arms and rolling his eyes.

"Do what?" I speak, finally looking up at my former friends.

"Spread the sex tape" Mark cuts in, squishing in between Simon and Mike. Mike is very quiet, but I know he's mad.

"I know, and I know I fucked up. I'm sorry" I apologize, for like the billionth time. But they don't dig it, I guess.

"Bullshit, actions over words y/n" Mike finally speaks, looking at the floor still, with his arms crossed.

"But you've never given me a chance to show that I learned. Please, I'm sorry!" I beg, I sound desperate, I sorta am. They all roll their eyes.

"We're not giving chances to a slut" Simon steps in, pushing me a little. I furrow my eyebrows, I may have done shit, but I'm not letting them push me around like a pet, especially Simon.

"I am not as slut" I respond, definitely not in a calm voice. I ball my fists, ready to punch if I need to.

I know the main rule of fights, never punch first, let them do it. I would much rather not start a fight but I'm not letting them get away with that.

"I bet you sleep with half the boys in school" Mike laughs, all four of them stepping forward, causing me to step back and gulp. But I'm not going to show any weakness.

"I don't even know any boy in school other than you guys and Zane" I say, defending myself by stepping forward again. I know Mike is definitely a better fighter, but he isn't undefeated.

"Whatever" Fredrick rolls his eyes, stepping back. Mikes the only one who wants to fight, for what I know, Mark and Fredrick never really get into fights, they watch.

"I was really starting to feel like we had a connection, but I guess not" He says, and out of nowhere, Luna shows up.

"Mike?" She calls out, Mike freezes and turns his back towards mine and looks at Luna.

"Hey!" He waves her over, totally forgetting our little fight, he runs to her and kisses her. She pulls away and looks at him.

"What're you doing?" She looks over his shoulder and towards me. I see her smile at me, and I return it.

I wave as well, but Mike grabs her attention, giving her no time to wave back. "Nothing! Just saying hi" He grins.

"She doesn't look happy" Luna point out my emotion, which is blank, I'm not happy or sad, mostly mad.

"She just had a bad day, maybe we can meet up later?" He tries to get her away, and at this point I know he wants to fight, why else would he purposefully be trying to get her away?

"okay" she agrees, walking away. Mike smirks and turns back to me. Luna looks over and decides to stay, but not telling Mike. She sits on a rock hidden by a tree.

Mike walks over to me, a smirk on his face. She clutches the milkshake in his hand, it looks like it's going to pop.

I raise my brow, curious as what he's going to do. He walks faster to me, making me a little scared, but I don't show it.

Instead of hitting me, Mike raises the milkshake and throws it on me, the drink soaking all my clothes.

I look down at the mess, anger filling my brain. "That's it" I say, looking up at him while he laughs, I swing a punch right as his nose, he collapses onto the floor, holding his nose.

The others all let out some Ooos while Luna is just watching the scene in from of her, I wouldn't blame her though. If I were in her shoes I'd be pretty interested in this fight.

I know I angered Mike when he stands up, with his fists balled, and a big frown on his face. He speeds up and pushes me to the ground.

I groan and sit up, dusting my legs off and pushing Mike back "your a bitch, Mike. Can't believe we become friends!"

"I can't believe I let you become my friend, let alone my fake girlfriend" He says, not knowing Luna is watching from behind.

"You started it" I punch him again, this time he doesn't fall, only he punches me back, blood start to drip from my nose.

"That's it" I say, punching him in the face then kneeing him where the sun don't shine. He grunts and holds his crotch, falling to his knees.

It's pretty obvious I've won. So I just kick him one more time and walk off.

. . .
Is this what y'all meant? Lol

Hope you enjoyed

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

19.2K 367 30
Living in Utah, you normally know pretty much everyone in your high school, you aren't popular or lonely either. But a new boy comes to the school an...
93.9K 1.7K 26
Y/n is a young lady who fell in love with the Afton family storyline. but one day on her walk she over hears a group of people talking about a YouTub...
Not So Dead (william afton x oc) uhh..hi there?

Детектив / Триллер

174 4 7
Young female adult out in the world after years of spending in college and having to immediately move in Utah with her aunt and cousins. A life that...