𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 | 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡...

By tchaIIamet

Taylor's Version (Updated) DESCRIPTION ↓ Moving to Utah is the last think y/n ever wanted to do, but her wo... More

please read
𝟷 | 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎
𝟸 | 𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝟹 | 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕
𝟺 | 𝙼𝚜. 𝚃𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚛
𝟻 | 𝙽𝚎𝚠𝚜
𝟼 | 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚢
𝟽 | 𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚍𝚢 𝙵𝚊𝚣𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚛'𝚜 𝙿𝚒𝚣𝚣𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊
𝟾 | 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚝𝚒
𝟿 | 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝟷𝟶 | 𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚜
𝟷𝟷 | 𝚆𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕
𝟷𝟸 | 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜
𝟷𝟹 | 𝙳𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝟷𝟺 | 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜
𝟷𝟻 | 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎?
𝟷𝟼 | 𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜..
𝟷𝟽 | 𝙶𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝟷𝟾 | 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖
𝟷𝟿 | 𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎
𝟸𝟶 | 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢
𝟸𝟷 | 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛
𝟸𝟸 | 𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚊'𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑
𝟸𝟹 | 𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢
𝟸𝟻 | 𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚝
𝟸𝟼 | 𝙻𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑
𝟸𝟽 | 𝙷𝚞𝚛𝚝
𝟸𝟾 | 𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎
𝟸𝟾 | 𝙳𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚜𝚜
𝟹𝟶 | 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚔𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚔𝚎
𝟹𝟷 | 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝟹𝟸 | 𝚃𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝟹𝟹 | 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝟹𝟺 | 𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚎𝚜
𝟹𝟻 | 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕
𝟹𝟼 | 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎
𝟹𝟽 | 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚙𝟸
𝟹𝟾 | 𝚄𝚜
𝟹𝟿 | 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚞𝚜
𝟺𝟶 | 𝚉𝚊𝚗𝚎
𝟺𝟷 | 𝚉𝚊𝚛𝚊
𝟺𝟸 | 𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢
𝟺𝟹 | 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 !
𝟺𝟺 | 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝟺𝟻 | 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝟺𝟼 | 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕
𝟺𝟽 | 𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚢
𝟺𝟾 | 𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚎

𝟸𝟺 | 𝚃𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊

1.5K 29 236
By tchaIIamet

"ᴘʟᴀʏꞮɴɢ: - This Charming Man - The Smiths "
1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35
↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

'Will nature make a man of me yet?'

•—•—•—•—•—•—•

January 28, 1983

You may know, I don't like Luna taking Mike away from me, because that's what she's doing. Whenever I ask to hangout with Mike, it's always, Oh I'm with Luna today, sorry!

I'm sick of it, I was the one who introduced Mike to Luna. Without me, they wouldn't be friends.

It's frustrated me, knowing I was the one who caused their friendship. But I still think Mike should at least acknowledge that I'm still alive.

I've given up at this point, there is nothing I can do, really. I've just hung out with Mark and everyone, though, Simon and Mark barely sit with us, as they're always on they're own.

Probably fucking.

"What do I do" I groan, slamming my head on the table. Fredrick is the only one left, kind of. So he's been my go-to person.

Zara hasn't been coming to school, she's probably sulking in a corner that her reputation is ruined, or maybe comforting Zane.

Mackenzie, and Jackie are still here, and I should probably make more of an effort to talk to them.

Later, I guess. I look back up at Fredrick as he gulps down some food "Talk to him, I guess" He suggests.

"That's way I've been trying to do!" I say, slapping my hands in my thighs.

"Yeah, like, once" Fredrick mumbles, wiping his mouth with the back of his wrist.

"So, what's the point anyways" I shrug, crossing my arms and looking at my lap.

"It's obvious your jealous, just go talk to him!" Fredrick slams his fork on the table, raising his voice a little.

"Damn, okay" I say, sitting up and taking my bag with me. Fredrick rolls his eyes and continues to eat his food.

I storm off and walk to my locker. I pray that Mike is there, and he is. "Hey Mike" I say, awkwardly waving to him.

"Hey, y/n!" He waves back, I smile and look at the ground. He just stands there, I know this is awkward, it shouldn't be, but it is.

"How's it going?" I ask, finally shifting my gaze to him, only to see he's been staring at me this whole time.

Honestly, in my opinion, I think he likes me, but I could be wrong. It's good for me though, you know, since I like him.

Oh shit here I go.

"It's good! How about you?" He smiles and looks to the side, then back at me. Mikes acting really weird, not the typical I hate everyone kind of Mike I know.

"Fine, I guess" I shrug, he frowns. He takes my hand and leads me to an empty bench outside of the school building.

"Can I ask you something?" He speaks up, letting go of my hand. He plays with his hair for a little, before looking back at me.

"Sure" I smile, looking up at his tall figure. He sighs and looks at his shoes.

"Promise me this won't make our friendship weird?" He says. I've seen the movies, and this is kind of making my heart race.

Is he going to ask me out?

"Go ahead" I speak, trying to act as calm as normal.

"Me and Luna started dating" He informs me, looking away and smiling the slightest bit.

This news makes my heart shatter, so this is why he's been acting all different? Because of stupid Luna.

"Oh" Is all I respond with, I look away, tugging at the end of my sleeves. Honestly, what was I supposed to say?

"What do you mean by Oh?" He says, looking at me. He furrows his eyebrows, and crosses his arms.

"What was I supposed to say?" I mumble, letting go of my sleeve and looking to the ground.

"I don't know, maybe a congratulations?" He says, raising his voice a little. This guy should learn how to talk to a girl.

"Congratulations, I guess?" I look at him, standing up as I do so. I roll my eyes and walk off.

"Your being a bitch" He yells out. He's calling me a bitch? What's going on in his mind?

"No, your the bitch here" I say, not wanting to talk more, I run back inside the school building.

~

The next day is a blur, up until lunch that is. I apologized to Fredrick for being rude yesterday, and he accepted it.

Simon and Mark are with us, acting all lovely dovey. It makes me grossed out, but it also makes me feel lonely.

I look back over my shoulder and se Luna and Mike together, joking around and kissing each other.

"I told you, man, she's definitely jealous" Mark jokes, biting a tater tot the school is serving today.

"Shut up, Mark, of course she's jealous" Simon joins in. Frederick chuckles as he chucks a tater tot at my head.

"What the fuck?" I say, throwing one back at him. This obviously escalated into a food fight. But it died down when I make eye contact with Mike.

"Yo, what's wrong" Fredrick point out, stopping what he's doing.

"That should be me" I mutter, but I guess loud enough for the table to hear.

"What?" Mark says, taking a sip of water and then putting it back into his bag. Simons steals one of his tater tots.

"I should be the one who is with Mike" I stare at the two people, crossing my arms.

"I knew you liked him, I was right!" Fredrick yells, but only for us to hear. Simon groans at what Fredrick says.

"Fine, you win" He hands him a 10 dollar bill, to which Fredrick happily snatches from his hand.

But yet again, I'm not planning on another revenge plot, so I'll just let this whole Mike situation go.

It'll probably just end up being worse, but who cares.

. . .
Hope you enjoyed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2.4K 19
(THIS BOOK IS A TWO PART STORY!) This book will contain things such as: Gore, Death, Fluff, and Foul language You have recently move to a small town...
254 17 10
[ON HOLD/DISCONTINUED] (Completed for now) Y/N L/N just moved schools, but due her father criminal records, which were very much known to almost ever...
4.2K 26 21
y/n grew up in Hurricane, Utah all her life. She lives with her very absent father in a small apartment. Y/n mostly hangs out at her best friend's, M...
51.5K 900 27
All throughout their childhood, y/n and Michael have been best friends. After losing contact for three years, they never thought they'd see each othe...