𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 | 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡...

Por tchaIIamet

Taylor's Version (Updated) DESCRIPTION ↓ Moving to Utah is the last think y/n ever wanted to do, but her wo... Más

please read
𝟷 | 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎
𝟸 | 𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝟹 | 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕
𝟺 | 𝙼𝚜. 𝚃𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚛
𝟻 | 𝙽𝚎𝚠𝚜
𝟼 | 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚢
𝟽 | 𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚍𝚢 𝙵𝚊𝚣𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚛'𝚜 𝙿𝚒𝚣𝚣𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊
𝟾 | 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚝𝚒
𝟿 | 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝟷𝟶 | 𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚜
𝟷𝟷 | 𝚆𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕
𝟷𝟸 | 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜
𝟷𝟹 | 𝙳𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝟷𝟺 | 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜
𝟷𝟻 | 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎?
𝟷𝟼 | 𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜..
𝟷𝟽 | 𝙶𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝟷𝟾 | 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖
𝟷𝟿 | 𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎
𝟸𝟶 | 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢
𝟸𝟷 | 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛
𝟸𝟹 | 𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢
𝟸𝟺 | 𝚃𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊
𝟸𝟻 | 𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚝
𝟸𝟼 | 𝙻𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑
𝟸𝟽 | 𝙷𝚞𝚛𝚝
𝟸𝟾 | 𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎
𝟸𝟾 | 𝙳𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚜𝚜
𝟹𝟶 | 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚔𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚔𝚎
𝟹𝟷 | 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝟹𝟸 | 𝚃𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝟹𝟹 | 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝟹𝟺 | 𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚎𝚜
𝟹𝟻 | 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕
𝟹𝟼 | 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎
𝟹𝟽 | 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚙𝟸
𝟹𝟾 | 𝚄𝚜
𝟹𝟿 | 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚞𝚜
𝟺𝟶 | 𝚉𝚊𝚗𝚎
𝟺𝟷 | 𝚉𝚊𝚛𝚊
𝟺𝟸 | 𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢
𝟺𝟹 | 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 !
𝟺𝟺 | 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝟺𝟻 | 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝟺𝟼 | 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕
𝟺𝟽 | 𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚢

𝟸𝟸 | 𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚊'𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑

2K 27 352
Por tchaIIamet

"ᴘʟᴀʏꞮɴɢ: - Karma - Taylor Swift"
1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35
↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

'Your talking shit, for the hell of it'

•—•—•—•—•—•—•

January 3, 1983

January 3rd, a Monday. Zane, Michael and I just recently spent the night at this weird beach house, and you can guess, we third wheeled Zane.

Zane was pretty sad, of course. But I guess he powered through it. I mean, we still had some cute moments, like when we watched the sunrise, baked s'mores, watch a movie.

But durning all of that, all I'd mention was Mike. Mike this, Mike that. He got pretty sick of it, but he still enjoyed our time.

I didn't.

He stunk, I don't think he even showered, or ever showers. I wanted to tell him he smelled disgusting, but he looked like he was finally having a good time, I didn't care, I just didn't say it.

Dad is to lazy to drive me and Simon to school. Though, me and Simon have been drifting apart. We haven't really talked in awhile, I'll tell him sooner or later how I feel.

But I got other things to worry about.

I lock the door once I step outside, looking up at the gray, cloudy sky. January in Hurricane is really cold and foggy, the sky is like, dead.

I make my way to Mikes house, not bothering to wait for Simon. Sorry. Once I'm in front of Mikes door, I knock three times, then pause, then repeat.

It's our Emergency knock, when I need him to hurry up. Just as I'm about to knock again, the door busts open, revealing a very tired Mike.

"What happened to you?" I joke, grabbing his bag and helping him out the door. He rolls his eyes and snatches his bag back from me.

"Sleep happened" He scoffs, grabbing my arm and pulling me away from his house, and towards the path to school.

"What do you mean by Sleep happened?" I ask, confused. He needs to be more specific with me, he's doing me a favor.

"Damn, I just didn't get no sleep last night, I wanna pass out" He groans, brushing his hair with his hands.

"Well if you need to pass out, pass out on me, not the floor" I joke, patting his back and chuckling.

He chuckles too, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. He pulls a smoke out of his pockets and lights it.

He looks over at me, holding a second one "Want one?" I shake my head now.

"No, I'm not going to let myself die early because I had a stupid smoking addiction like you" I scoff.

"Dang"

~

We make it at school, finally. Mike smells terrible, but I've got to deal with it. All Mike talks about is The Outsiders and how much he loves that movie, and it's really annoying.

Don't get me wrong, I like the movie, but it's to much. "You have the video?" He asks, grabbing my wrist and pulling me in the janitors office so nobody hears.

"Yeah" I tell him, but he still looks confused "What?" I ask him, annoyed.

"How are you going to show everyone?"

"I've got tapes, don't worry. I'll just stick it in peoples lockers" I go over the plan again. Mike has horrible memory and I just can't deal with it.

"Okay, what's my part?" He asks yet another question. Mike please stop oh my god.

"Just, do what you normally do, also help put tapes in peoples lockers at 4th period" I hand him a handful of the video on the tapes.

I'm not sure how people are going to watch it, but they all have a note that says Make sure to watch! Go to projection room (room C5) on it.

C5, the second floor. Everyone, and I mean everyone goes there durning lunch, or when they want to skip, or when they're bored.

"Hurry! Lemme out" I whisper yell, as I hear footsteps approaching us. Mike panics and quickly opens the door for us.

We make it outside the closet, panting since there was barely any air in there. I look at Mike and chuckle.

"I got some news on Zane, by the way" Mike says, is now walking through the empty halls. Since we got there late, purposely, everyone was in class.

"Really? What is it?" I look at him, glad he's telling me something that could be useful in case we come face to face.

"I think Zane's gay"

I tilt my head at him "If you think he's gay, we can't prove It. Got proof?"

"I saw him flirting with a bunch of boys in study hall" Mike informs me "He looked in love, kinda horny if you ask me"

"Goddamn, thanks Mike" I wrap my arm around his shoulder as we both make our way to our first period.

~

It's 3rd period, this day can't go by any faster. My friends are all absent today except Mackenzie, but we don't really have anything to talk about anymore.

"Do you understand anything going on right now?" A girl next to me asks, I look over, a bit startled at her sudden appearance.

"No, not really, you?" I chuckle, moving my chair to face her. She does the same, smiling a little bit.

"Not at all, Mr. Wilson sucks at explaining, I honestly feel bad now" She jokes, Mr. Wilson is a horrible teacher, nobody likes him.

It's not that he's strict, he just sucks at teaching and being able to control the students. Like if someone was to start a fight, he would probably continue teaching and just ignore them.

"Normal high school kids" He'd say, but he needs to know high schoolers still have feelings, even if those students suck ass.

"Sorry, do we know each other?" I speak out, hopping she's asking the same question. She looks back at me.

"No, I'm Luna. And you?" She says, scooting her chair so she's facing me and not the teacher and his stupid lesson.

"I'm y/n, your very pretty" I tell her, causing a big smile to form on her face. She turns fully towards me.

"Thank you so much! Nobody's ever told me that before, your so kind y/n!" She hugs me, to which I hug back.

The bell rings, signaling it's time for 4th period. I walk her to her next period, although she already knows where it is.

"Bye! See you" we both hug each other goodbye as she says that. I feel complete, before moving, I never really made much friends, but now here I am, making a bunch of new friends.

I walk to the library where me and Mike are supposed to meet up, hoping I'd see him when I walk in, I don't.

I groan, maybe he has forgotten, maybe he's playing with me and is hiding, maybe he's just late. I decide to go with the last option and drop the conversation I had with myself.

The doors swing open as I walk to a table. I turn round and see Mike, holding all the tapes in his hands along with some papers.

"Here, I thought you might want this too" He places a bunch of papers down on the table that says "Zane is a fucking fagt"

I gasp, it's rude, but what he's done to us is rude. I just don't know "I'm not sure Mike" I bite my lip.

"How come?" He asks, confused for some reason. Cmon now, you should know this.

"What we're doing is already bad, I don't think we need more bad stuff, besides, if someone finds out we did this, they're is more things people will hate us about"

"True, your right, I guess" He mumbles the last bit, stuffing the papers back in his bag. There was only about 10 of them anyways.

"Thanks for the thought though" I say, and he nods. "Let's do this?" He nods again.

I take the bag of tapes out and so does he. We leave some on the tables of the library, and then make our way to all the lockers.

"So just tape them" Mike throws me some tape as we reach the halls. I nod and tape some tapes down on the locker door, an ten toss it back to him.

~

"Almost done?" I ask Mike, I'm on the last locker on my side, and I hope Mike is on the other side.

"Yeah" He finishes taping one on and then claps his hands together.

"Congratulations, we did it. Life is complete" I joke, high fiving Mike, which he returns. He smiles at me, he smiles his gorgeous smile. I could stare at it for days.

"What now?" He asks, getting out yet another cigarette. But I ignore it since I don't wanna cause a fight.

"Chill, I guess. Let's go to the lunch tables and watch the drama happen" I suggest, to which he nods.

"Sure" He sits up, reaching his hand out for me to take, and I do. We both walk to the lunch tables.

We sit down and start chatting about shit while he smokes. Smoking isn't aloud in school, duh, but it's Mike.

And to Mike, rules are, wait, what are rules?

"When's this fucking bell going to ring, I want to know what that video is" Mike groans, letting his head fall on my shoulder.

I chuckle and pat his head, looking at him and then ahead of me "It's a sex tape"

His head instantly shoots up, then looking over at me. His eyes are wide, and he has a huge smile formed on his lips.

"Really?" He almost chokes on his spit. In my opinion, I don't get the big deal. But I guess it's cool to know.

"Yup, he snuck it under my pillow durning that beach trip I guess. That's what I was hiding" I tell him, letting it all spill from my mouth.

"Is he big?"

"Hell no"

Riing!

Finally, the bell rang. Before a bunch of kids come running, me and Mike hide behind some of the props from a play we had.

I lean close to Mike "I'd say he's smaller than my middle finger" I whisper to him, causing us both to break out in a fit of giggles.

How we know someone watched it, we hear a huge "WHAT?!" Erupt from the projection room.

"Shit! Yes, they saw!" I place my hands on Mikes shoulder and jump lightly. I've never, and I repeat, never leaked a sex tape before.

It's exciting.

Pretty soon, girls and boys are running around, laughing and screaming. Me and Mike just watch from the sidelines.

Suddenly, I see Zara. I thought Zara was absent, but I guess not. Anyways, Zara is walking with someone.

Finally, I see a crying Zane in her arms. She's walking him towards where we sit. The anger boils up inside me.

Not because of Zane, but because she lied of not being in school today. How did I miss her? Did she skip? Or did she come late.

I don't want to jump to conclusions, but it's rude to my to your friends. Especially a close one.

"You alright?" Mike asks, interrupting me from my thoughts. Which in my case, I'm glad he interrupted me.

I hate getting lost in my thoughts, but hey, I am right now. I shake my head and slap my forehead "Yeah, I'm fine"

He hums and continues looking at everyone. I smirk, nice going y/n, he got what he deserved.

You know what they say, Karmas a bitch. And so is Zane, perfect match.

"Should we go down?" I ask Mike, needing an opinion on what to do. I wanna go down there and confront Zara.

But I also want to act sad about the whole situation to Zane. Because I I don't show up he'll know.

"Yup" We both hop down from the stage and walk towards Zane and Zara. Huh, their names match.

As we get closer, we see Zane literally crying his eyes out. I look over at Mike and see him trying to hold in a laugh.

I punch his shoulder and giggle as well. We both laugh but instantly stop when we get closer.

I turn on my sad face "Oh my god, Zane are you okay?" I rush to his side and rub his shoulder, he looks at me confused, but he better enjoy this.

"Yeah, we saw what happened, that's rough" Mike cuts in, Zane also looks at him confused, but he doesn't get mad.

Honestly, that didn't sound that believable, to to Zane t did so that's all that matters. "Yeah, I wonder who did it" Zane looks up at me.

I look down at him, also frowning "We'll find them, I promise" I hold out my pinky, but behind, my fingers are crossed.

"Yeah, me and Y/n hafta go to Mr. Wilson's class real quick, maybe he has a lead" Mike says. Zane, Zara and I tilt our heads, but whatever.

"Yeah, I'll be back" I get up, walking back to Mike. We wave bye and walk off.

~

"Shit, what am I going to do?" I pace back and forth, digging my hand in my hair, breathing fast.

"Relax, what's wrong?" Mike asks, wanting to understand the situation I'm in right now.

"How am I going to break up with him? He's already sad" I curse, sitting on the sink in the janitors closet.

"Just tell him then" Mike sighs, grabbing a mob and swinging it side to side to each of his hands.

"Well then he'll know it's me" I frown, burying my head in my hands and groaning.

Sometimes, well, most of the times, when life goes all good, it just turns it's back on you and completely changes paths.

That's how my life is going right now, I'm so happy, I don't feel bad about my Relationship anymore, but then I got more stuff to think about.

"I miss the old times" I admit. Mike tilts his head as I lift my head from my hands, my hair all messy now.

"What do you mean" he questions, crossing his arms and opening the janitor closets room door.

We step outside, the tiled floors shining into my eyes "I mean, like going to drive in theaters with our friends, pretending to be dating to scare off Vanessa, ditching school," I sigh "All that shit, y'know?"

"Yeah, same," He nods, looking at the floor. "Life's a bitch" That's something Mike says a lot, it doesn't really get annoying, I don't know why.

"So we just gotta be a bitch back" He smirks, I chuckle, looking up at him. He's already staring at the commotion ahead of us.

Arms crossed, smirks on our faces, people running and showing their friends. This is all I wanted, but why do I feel like something is missing?

Is it that me and Zane aren't over yet? Or maybe someone or something else. I have a feeling it's both. And I feel like I'm being dumb.

I want to believe my gut instinct when it says You like Mike! But I feel like I don't, I know I don't.

Mikes an amazing guy, but as a boyfriend? I'm not so sure about that. His whole life is rock music and having good hair.

I don't think there's enough room in him for love. Go look at his room, all his posters of bands and shit just prove what I'm saying.

Plus, he normally smells like smoke. I guess it's a good stress reliever, but I don't know, that's just what he says.

But they're sometime when he's sorta like boyfriend material, like he can notice when something's wrong.

He always knows what to say, plus, he knows how to fight. He's charming, handsome, and oh boy, when his accent comes out.

"What's in your mind?" Mike nudges my shoulder, looking at me. I look back at him and smile.

"Yeah, I'm great Mike. I love this feeling" I smile, I look up at the sky, since our cafeteria has a sun roof to let the sun come in.

"Yeah, that bitch needed a newer and better definition of karma anyways" I nod to what Michael says.

"I made a new friend, lemme to introduce her to you" I inform him, taking his hand and leading him into the crowd.

The commotion has died down a little bit, but only because teachers threatened to throw the tapes away or look at them.

Luckily, the students wanted to keep the tapes, so they all quieted down. I try finding Luna, which is hard since there's so many people.

I sigh, wanting to give up. But finally, I spot her sitting with some other people in the hallway. I smile and make my way over.

"Hey Luna!" I come up to her, she looks up at me and tilts her head, she probably doesn't remember me.

"It's me, y/n?" I repeat my name, so she could hopefully remember who I am. I think it works cause her face brightens up.

"Hey y/n! Have you seen that video? It's crazy, I almost feel bad" She laughs, looking at her friends then back at me.

"Yeah, bleh, he's so small" I say, causing her and her friends to giggle, so I join in as well. The laughter dies down a little bit.

Luna looks up at Mike "Your friends with Michael?" She asks me, looking over towards my face.

I nod "Yeah, you guys friends?" I ask, looking at Mike, then Luna.

"No, it's just everyone knows Michael" She shrugs, and so does Mike. I hum, that's cool. I sit down next to her and Mike sits next to me.

"Mike this is Luna" I tell him, he nods and looks back at his fingers again. He seems tired, I don't blame him though.

"Oh y/n! These are my friends," She points to the two girls to the left of her "Deniz and Teagan" She introduces me to them.

They all smile and wave at me, muttering a quick 'Hi' in between their intense waving. They all seem so nice.

This reminds me, the whole Zara situation. What should I do? But who cares, I've got new and probably better friends now.

I've got most of the Zane situation figured out with, the only thing I'm really worried about is Mike.

Oh boy life can't catch a break.

~
January 4, 1983

Tuesday, a day after the whole plan and shit. Luna, Deniz, Teagan and I got closer over one day.

Since after school we all went over to my house and hung out for awhile. It was really fun and I'm glad we planned it.

Mike is normal, except for when he's around Luna and everyone else. It's probably because he likes her, maybe, maybe not.

Mike doesn't seem like, again, the type of person to fall in love. So I'd go with the probably not option.

I'm currently on my way to find Zara, I need to tell her what I was feeling.

The loud noise of students talking, papers falling, and footsteps fill my poor ears. My eyes look both ways so I don't trip on something or someone.

My goal is to find Zara, but with this huge crowd is practically impossible! "Excuse me" I mutter "Coming through"

I squeeze through all the people, who, in fact, are still talking about the sex tape of Zane. I don't think he's doing well.

He's at home, sulking. Which, by the way, only makes him look more like a pussy. Okay, where could Zara be?

Oh yeah, the garden. The garden is the only outdoor area in our school, it's a quiet place that nobody really goes to, so that's why Zara really likes it.

I make my way over there, the halls getting less and less full of people as I get closer. I hope she's there, my legs are hurting.

I think that's her, yup, there she is. She's sitting alone, looking different. How could this whole situation effect her this much? It's not her everyone's laughing at.

"Zara? What's wrong?" I ask her, sitting down next to where she is and placing my hand on her shoulder.

"Y/n, you don't get it. People keep asking why it's effecting me so much, but I can't tell them!" She sniffs, crying into my shoulder.

"It's alright," I pull her in for a hug, rubbing circles on her back "You can tell me, if you want, that is"

"Okay" She sniffs again, wiping her nose with her sleeve "but you can't tell anybody" She looks at me.

I smile and nod "It's our secret" I 'zip' my mouth shut, earning a slight chuckle from Zara, it's good to hear her laugh.

"Zane and I are," she pauses "Siblings" She squeezes her eyes shut after saying that, covering her mouth.

I'm shocked, I was never told this? I'm so confused, I have so many questions to ask. She never made it seem like that.

How come he came here after him, why was she acting as if she never even knew him?what's going on?

"What? I'm so confused" I stare into space, still thinking about what I just heard. Is she telling the truth? Or just messing with me.

"He lived with our father, but then he wanted to come here, so he moved in with me" She informs me.

Shit, how am I going to tell her now? Who cares, it wasn't even that important. "Gosh, I'm so sorry this happened to him and you"

"You don't need to apologize, I'm just worried for him," she looks up at me "He's the one that sent you that video"

I gulp and look down at my shoes, then back at her "I don't know, I never got the tape in the mail"

"Then explain to me why it got leaked?" She snaps, wiping her tears with her sleeve and looking at me with a stern expression.

"Maybe the tape got mixed up, maybe it never made it to the mail area, but I never got it!" I throw my hands up, hoping she'd fall for it.

A sigh escapes her lips "Yeah, I'm sorry," She looks down "It's just a lot of pressure to be known as sex boys sister"

"That's what your worried about? Your reputation? Not how Zane's doing?" I look at her like she's doing something wrong.

"No, I care how he's feeling, it's just, I don't think you guys were that in love with each other anyways, he shouldn't have sent you that"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I still think you like Mike. It's obvious! The way you look at him, you always brig him up in conversations, the way you act and talk differently with him"

I pause, is she speaking the truth?

"Your feelings for him never left, y/n, they only grew, and I think Zane was a cover up for them"

Shit. She's right, I still like Mike! "Oh shit, your fucking right Zara" I look up at her and bring her into a hug.

"Your still in love with Mike" We both squeal quietly as we hug. I can and can't believe this.

Shit.

~

That was weird. Now that I know my feelings for Mike are still here, is that going to effect our friendship?

I don't want it to be weird with us again, but I don't want to be to comfortable. Honestly, I probably won't tell him.

I'd rather be friends than nothing at all. I shrug at my thoughts, I never though I'd talk to myself this much.

"Y/n!" Mark punches my shoulder, causing me to snap out of my trance. I shake my head and look over at the 3 boys.

"We asked if you wanted to go to the skate park," Mark gets cut off my Simon, he groans.

"Y/n doesn't know how to skate. Let's not waste our time on her" He smirks.

"Shut up Simon, sure, I'll go, I'll just watch I guess" I shrug, smiling but also crying in my mind.

"It's alright, I'll teach you" Mike looks at me and winks, causing my face to burn up. Stopit y/n.

Anyways, looks like I'll be learning something new. Yay.

. . .
4084 words
I'm sorry this took so long! But it's out now and I'll hopefully be back on track.
Yes, I used some of your guys names in this chapter, and if I used wrong pronouns, or you changed your mind please tell me.
Sorry if any bad grammar, I didn't have any time to re-read this chapter:(
<3
Hope you enjoyed

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

8K 135 21
~ About The Book ~ Y/n Emily is a 15 year old girl and the eldest daughter of Henry Emily. She's grown up in Hurricane Utah her entire life so she kn...
58.1K 1K 43
Y/n and her dad decided to move to Hurricane, Utah and leave their shity hometown for a fresh start and besides the school that y/n would be going t...
151 4 7
Young female adult out in the world after years of spending in college and having to immediately move in Utah with her aunt and cousins. A life that...
5.7K 109 10
Working on other stories haitus until I finish those!! (Thefamousfilms) what if one of Bryan's closest friends was an Afton? What if Bryan hit his he...