𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 | 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡...

By tchaIIamet

Taylor's Version (Updated) DESCRIPTION ↓ Moving to Utah is the last think y/n ever wanted to do, but her wo... More

please read
𝟷 | 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎
𝟸 | 𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝟹 | 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕
𝟺 | 𝙼𝚜. 𝚃𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚛
𝟻 | 𝙽𝚎𝚠𝚜
𝟼 | 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚢
𝟽 | 𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚍𝚢 𝙵𝚊𝚣𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚛'𝚜 𝙿𝚒𝚣𝚣𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊
𝟾 | 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚝𝚒
𝟿 | 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝟷𝟶 | 𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚜
𝟷𝟷 | 𝚆𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕
𝟷𝟸 | 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜
𝟷𝟹 | 𝙳𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝟷𝟺 | 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜
𝟷𝟼 | 𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜..
𝟷𝟽 | 𝙶𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝟷𝟾 | 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖
𝟷𝟿 | 𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎
𝟸𝟶 | 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢
𝟸𝟷 | 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛
𝟸𝟸 | 𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚊'𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑
𝟸𝟹 | 𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢
𝟸𝟺 | 𝚃𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊
𝟸𝟻 | 𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚝
𝟸𝟼 | 𝙻𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑
𝟸𝟽 | 𝙷𝚞𝚛𝚝
𝟸𝟾 | 𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎
𝟸𝟾 | 𝙳𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚜𝚜
𝟹𝟶 | 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚔𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚔𝚎
𝟹𝟷 | 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝟹𝟸 | 𝚃𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝟹𝟹 | 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝟹𝟺 | 𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚎𝚜
𝟹𝟻 | 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕
𝟹𝟼 | 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎
𝟹𝟽 | 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚙𝟸
𝟹𝟾 | 𝚄𝚜
𝟹𝟿 | 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚞𝚜
𝟺𝟶 | 𝚉𝚊𝚗𝚎
𝟺𝟷 | 𝚉𝚊𝚛𝚊
𝟺𝟸 | 𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢
𝟺𝟹 | 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 !
𝟺𝟺 | 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝟺𝟻 | 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝟺𝟼 | 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕
𝟺𝟽 | 𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚢

𝟷𝟻 | 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎?

1.9K 38 190
By tchaIIamet

"ᴘʟᴀʏꞮɴɢ: In your eyes - The Weekend "
1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35
↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

'I'd rather be with you'

•—•—•—•—•—•—•

November 27, 1982
Third Person

Y/n waited for Michael to arrive, she sat next to Zane as he talked his mouth off about his dead grandmother "Won't it hurt more to talk about her?" Y/n speaks, not really meaning to have the attitude "I mean, I don't like to talk about my mom after she died"

He shrugs "Your different, y/n," He starts, sighing as he brings his knees to his chest, she looks at him with a frown "Yes, it's been hard on me, but talking about her helps me recover more," He looks at me "Tell me if this comes out rude, but in my opinion, sitting around and staring at the wall isn't going to help"

She furrows her eyebrows, she did take offense, but to be nice, she decided to not say anything "You should talk to someone, n/n," He suggests, Y/n found that rude "If your hurting so much, it isn't good to just, Y'know"

She hums, not really getting what he's saying. It's true, ever since her family has moved, she's been thinking of her mom more. Her mom has always dreamed of moving to Utah, that's why they moved, to live her moms dream. At first, y/n though living her moms dream was rude.

I mean, why live someone else's dream, when it's their dream? What if her mom is looking down at them, seeing how happy they are doing what she wished she did. Y/n doesn't over think it anymore, as she wants to live her life like any other teenage girl.

"You could be right," She shrugs, looking over at him and lightly smiling "But it's money, and I don't want my dad to spend so much on me and Simon" Zane doesn't look at her, he only hums and looks at the sky.

She looks up with him, admiring the view. As she stare into the unknown, she wonders to herself why her best friend Mike isn't here yet. She gets her DynaTAC 8000X phone. What Michael said earlier, that it's her dads first phone, he was sorta right.

It was his used phone from January, he has a better one now. She dials in Michaels number, "What" she hears a grumpy masculine voice from the other line.

"You actually have a phone?" She laughs, looking in the woods while she's talking. Her friend scoffs at her "Anyways, where are you? I've been waiting for 30 minutes"

"You said 7/11, there are 10 7/11 in hurricane, dumbass," Michael groans.

"Oh shit, yeah, it's the one near the woods" Y/n responds, kicking a pebble on the road.

Michael hums and hands up. She sighs and sits back down next to Zane "Who was that?" He asks sternly, looking over at her and grabbing her hand.

Y/n's body tenses up from the sudden grab of her hand "It was Michael" She admits, pulling her hand away from Zane's, quickly apologizing after.

He hums, and the his eyes shoot open "You mean the one that fought me a couple days ago?" He snaps, She flinchs, he mumbles a sorry "You shouldn't hand out with him, he's bad news"

Y/n looks at him, squinting her eyes at him "why? He's my friend," She say, crossing my arms "Besides, he's my ride home"

He looks at me "You could just walk with me" He says, acting hurt. She knows he's not, he told her he's great at acting.

"Just- whatever, n/n, please don't do anything" Zane says, placing his hand on her shoulder, she places her hand on top of his and smiles.

"Why would I?" She look at his lips, then his eyes "I love you, and only you"

He looks at y/n's lips, scooting closer and lightly placing his lips on hers, she kisses back, their lips moving in sync. Y/n holds onto Zane's hand and he does the same.

Their kiss is interrupted by blasting music that plays 'Panama' by Van Halen, she jolts away from him and looks at the car. She smiles, and runs over to Michael "Bye Zane!" She waves, he waves back and blows a kiss at her.

"Hi Mike" She says, waving at him and gets in the passenger seat of his 1983 Ford Mustang GLX Convertible.

"Hey" he says in return, he turns the music up and starts driving. Y/n is confused as why he is taking the long way, he drives away from her house.

Y/n doesn't fully hate it, she loves drives with friends, she loves the way the wind blows her hair. She feels free.

"Soo, Zane, ay?" Michael starts a conversation, looking at y/n for a moment and then looking back on the road.

The girl chuckles "Yeah," She trails off "He's nice, I'm lucky" She looks outside, admiring the trees and plants she sees.

"Meh, I'd be a better boyfriend," He shrugs, keeping in hand on the steering wheel, he playfully punches y/n's arm. "I'm just kidding, so, he doesn't want me to hang out with you?"

"He doesn't want me to hang out with you, he thinks you'll steal me away," She shivers, clutching onto the seatbelt "It's bullshit, if you ask me"

He hums "I agree," He says "But if I were your boyfriend, I wouldn't really like the idea of you always hanging around with boy I don't know well"

She dart her head towards him "So you wouldn't want me to be friends with any boys?" She snaps, furrowing her eyebrows and narrowing her eyes.

"No- that's not what I'm saying," He pulls a string of hair behind his ear "I wouldn't want you with boys I don't know well, all the time," He purses his lips into a straight line "I wouldn't care if you hung around with boys, as long as you guys wouldn't flirt, unless it's a boy you've known for awhile"

Y/n smiles, she likes the fact the Michael would be a chill boyfriend, but she can't be thinking about someone else as her boy, that's mind cheating, she has Zane "You'd be a pretty chill boyfriend" That's all she needs to say.

"Yeah, but to nobody" He sighs.

"That's not true, a bunch of girls are obsessed with you, why not date one of them?" She  suggest, he looks at her a cocks his eyebrows.

"Maybe," He says, with a little bit of disappointment and sadness in his tone "I'll think about it," He sighs "I have my eyes on someone right now though"

She gasps, most of her was happy for him, but some was a little disappointed "Who?"

"I don't feel like sharing" He says, slowing down once we got to your neighborhood.

"That's totally fine!"

"Hey n/n" Michael asks me, looking over at me once he parks at the curve.

Y/n hums "yeah?"

"Do you," he pauses, she tilts her head "Do you like Zane?"

Y/n doesn't talk, she doesn't want to seem rude and all, but that was a weird ass question "I-"

"To me, it seems like you just want to make him comfortable, since he's new," He sighs "your the type of person to do that"

Well, thanks Michael, now you've officially made Y/n question her relationship with Zane. "Oh" She nods and purses her lips.

"Well, I'm going to go now," She smiles and hugs Michael goodnight "Thanks for the ride"

"Anytime" He grins and hugs her back

. . .
Answer my community post pls
Hope u enjoyed it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 2K 32
You are a 15 year old girl who's dad died when you were 7. Your mom became crazy because of that and had to get taken away. She then moved in with he...
333K 7K 65
I've always hated the thought of moving somewhere else. I left everything behind. My friends, my boyfriend and my memories. Mom said it was a good id...
764K 21.9K 46
Afton Robotics LLC; voted America's most reliable tech company since 1983, is known mainly for making animatronics for a pizzeria chain owned by Fazb...
121K 3.6K 46
Y/n though she could finally have a nice, peaceful and quiet life after moving with her mother to hurricane Utah because of a very tragic past in her...