Rubatosis { Crowley Eusford x...

By Asherluna145

Rubatosis (Noun) The unsettling awareness of your own Heartbeat. Once he was turned in to an vampire He ne... More

Prologue: The Wolf And The Sheep
Chapter 1: The End Is Where We Begin
Chapter 2: Contract
Chapter 3: First Group Mission
Chapter 4: Hello
Chapter 5: Monsters
Chapter 6: Reunion
Chapter 7: The Monsters Under Our Noses
Chapter 9: Where Are You Hiding Her!?
Chapter 10: The Pain And Torture
Chapter 11: Astraphobia
Chapter 12: (Y/n) , Your Back!
Chapter 13: Roses Have Thorns
Chapter 14: Lost Memories
Chapter 15: Consequences
Chapter 16: Mission
Chapter 17: Who Is The Puppet Master?
Chapter 18: A Sword Of Justice
Chapter 19: A Demons Lullaby
Chapter 20: Sweet Blood
Chapter 21: The Fallens Song
Chapter 22: The Ring From The Past
Chapter 23: Our Beginning
A/N
Chapter 24: The Promise
Chapter 25: Your Leaving But I Hope You'll Come Back
Chapter 26: Missing Him
Chapter 27: Lambs To Slaughter
Chapter 28: A Breath Of Air
Chapter 29: Sacrifices

Chapter 8: A Faded Memory

646 15 8
By Asherluna145

It was a nice day to go for a walk. The sky was bright blue with the light glow of yellow from the sun. It was hot but it wasn't to bad. The light crunch of the gravel under my foot from me walking on the road annoyed me slightly.

The basket on my arms was hurting my arms as well, I smiled as I kept walking. It was my favourite time of the day, going to see a certain retired knight.

I watched at multiple people waved swords around, training, I looked past all the kids to the red headed knight on his old ragged chair. It looked like he was sleeping, his eyes were closed and his head was laying on the chair backing.

I sighed as I started to walk over dodging training swords left and right. " sorry" I whispered as I passed a small boy.

I stared at the red head with annoyance as I could hear his soft snores, he was most definitely asleep. " Crowley " I spoke with no response, I groaned as I stepped closer to him and gently poked his cheek, his hand came up squatting away my hand.

I verbally groaned as I pulled on his ear and yelled " wake-up you bastard!" My loud voice woke up the sleeping knight in a hurry.

His eyes shot open as he looks around frantically. " oh your here, little raven" he spoke his ocean like eyes staring softly at my (e/c) eyes.

" it's just (Y/n) , Crowley " I said as I frowned at him. " haha, I know I know , but I like calling you raven" Crowley spoke as he smiled up at me.

I laughed slightly covering my mouth with my free hand. Crowley spoke " so what brings you here (y/n) ? I don't remember inviting you here today, though your always welcome " I nodded and put the basket on Crowleys lap.

" ooo, what's this?" Crowley asked as he moved the cloth that was hiding the contents of the basket.

Crowley eyes widened slightly at the small cake that was inside the basket, there was also a loaf of bread. " is this for me" he asked. I shook my head " no it's for the stray cats" I joked. " aw man, I really wanted to taste your baking " Crowley groans.

" of course it's for you Crowley! Why do you think I walked over here!?" I half yelled " uh to see me" he said as he smirked bating his eyelashes.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes. " yea right " i turned around looking at all the boys as they trained.

" it's kind of rude of you to fall asleep well they are training " I said looking over my shoulder at Crowley. He was slightly busy looking over the baked goods. " Crowley" " huh?" Did you hear me?" I asked " oh yea I did" Crowley said as he put the basket down an got up from the chair, it creaked as he stud up.

He walked in front of me and clapped his hands twice. All 10 of the boys put their swords away in a hurry, lining up in front of the tall man.

" that's it for to day. You all got better since our last practice " Crowley spoke most of the boys had happy faces, smiling away. It made me happy that they were all proud of their progress.

" thank you for today !" They yelled out happy.

Out of the small crowd one of the boys were glaring at Crowley " how can you see any of our progress when you were nodding off, Crowley-sensei?" The boy spoke out. My eye brow twitched in annoyance. " what's your name?" Crowley asked, I stared at Crowley with shock, he didn't know his students names!? I asked my self. this guy, I rolled my eyes.

" Josef von Esterházy" the boy named Josef spoke.

Esterházy was a fairly well known name in nobility. More nobles great I thought rolling my eyes, this was probably where he got his confidence from.

Crowley then said, " well Josef-kun, how about I apologize for nodding off? How does this sound to you?" Sadly the boy wasn't Satisfied with that apology.

" no that's not enough. Sensei, I have yet to see you draw your sword even once!" He spoke, like a spoiled brat.

I really wanted to slap the boy where he stood. He had no idea what Crowley could do. " yeah true , that is because there is no need for it with you yet. In swordsmanship, the beginning is crucial. So first , we build the solid basics-" but Crowley was interrupted " I have already finished with all the necessary basics. I only came here because I heard that one can learn actual combat from a hero who returned from war" before Crowley could reply I spoke.

" for the son of a nobleman, your quite rude. We're you not taught manners? " " (y/n) please " Crowley pleaded, I ignored.

" what is a woman even doing here!? And do not speak about manners, your just a village girl " Josef said rather rudely "watch your tongue. boy. Has your mother not told you not to address women with such a vulgar voice" I glared down at him as he glared back. A small laugh left Crowleys lips.

" you bastard ! What are you laughing at !? That's insulting " the boy yelled at Crowley. Someone needs to nock this boy off his high horse, he was the one being insulting.

" besides, since you never actually let us see you draw your sword, I have to question if you are confidenced in your sword fighting skills at all?"

I took a small step forward, Crowleys arm reached out his hand grabbing my shoulder with such gentleness.

" ..." Crowley did not say anything. " you do meet them sometimes, don't you? These knights act all high and mighty just because they came back from war. I bet you were hiding in the rear the whole time, no?" Josef said. I bet you have a stick up your rear. I thought. " hey you your being seriously rude here, you know "

One of the boys said. I already liked him. " in the first place , if your war glory is as great as they say, then why are you secluding yourself in a place like this?" I groaned, I got this place for Crowley because he wanted a quiet place, this boy really is annoying.

" if you don't like something, your free to quit. Well now like I said, everyone is dismissed for today. And we're leaving " Crowley said as Crowleys thumb gently rubbed my shoulder.

" who is this woman? Like your lover? Your wife? Is this why you do not draw your sword? For some woman!?"

Crowley grinned pulling me closer, in response I slapped his chest, a small aw left the ex knight lips. He turned around about to leave. " hey! Don't run away you coward! Draw your sword"

was the next thing that Josef said as he drew his sword. the tip of the long medal  pointed at Crowley.

This motion was well executed, showing that the boy was indeed, done his basics of swordsmanship. It was most likely because he got private tudering from someone else.

It was a definite sign of money that his family must of had. But for the boy, it had nothing on Crowley. As Crowley had seen nasty stuff on that Battlefield out in Egypt.

The others watched as Crowley chuckled " haha, no choice then"

he put his hand on the sword that was attached to his hip. " I'll expose you for who you really are, you phoney mentor!"

As Josef swung his own sword, Crowley took a quick single step forward using his right foot. He was quick unsheathing his sword nocking into Josef's blade with such force that Josef couldn't withstand such a powerful blow. The boys sword was ripped out of his hold and went flying in the air. A surprised gasp left the boys mouth as Crowley brought down the sharp medal, the blade was a hair away from the boys head.

Only whimpers left his lips as he stands there in shock. " if this was real combat, you'll be dead, a corpse. That's why basics are important. You'll be able to do what I did in no time" Crowley smiled putting his sword away.

The boy  sank into the ground " s-sensei!" Was the only thing he could muster.

" haha. Quiet. For today dismissed, come again tomorrow "

" shoo shoo, before I let the dogs on yea" I laughed as I ran after the boys, they all ran away laughing.

"(Y/n)" yelled Crowley I turned around looking at him. " let's hang out to day, little raven " " I thought I told you to drop the nick name, Crowley or I'll start calling you, robin" I said as I walked with Crowley.

" you hurt me sometimes (y/n). I just want to be your friend " we grinning at each other. " yea right Eusford!"

Crowley bursts out laughing. He held the door open for me to come in holding the basket in his other hand. " why thank you"

" anything for you my lady " Crowley joked slightly.

Everything else is a blur, it's a faded memory

My eyes shot open as I looked around. I didn't know where I was, but I did know that I was strapped down to some chair, wires attached to my head, arms, legs, chest and back.

" ah, your finely awake"

someone spoke I looked over to see a tall man, he had short hair and weird eyebrows.

" Kureto " I glared as he smirked at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 1K 17
Our relationship was something amazing. It felt like everything in this messed up world will be fine if we stay together, but my wish didn't last for...
663K 23.7K 67
𝐎𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐧 → The state of being unaware or unconscious of what is happening around one. ⋘ 忘却 ⋙ Various! Miraculous Ladybug x F! Reader 𝘓𝘰𝘷�...
93.6K 2.4K 15
The underground shelter's door opened, the 7th progenitor's hand reached out to you, scared at first, but you remembered your father's words: "If som...
14.8K 261 28
[Discontinued] When you met him for the first time you were a different person and he was a human. Crowley and you fell in love but you were killed i...