Years we Lost

By anonymouswriting17

Elena and Kol were together 10 years ago. They broke up because her friends and family hated him and she hate... More

Cast List
Cast 2
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
Epilouge

27

170 8 1
By anonymouswriting17

2 weeks later

Kol was getting ready to take Aubree and Henrick's to Elena's the two had gotten back into their custody agreement and both kids were doing better. "Are you two ready?"

"Dad!" Aubree scolded him from the bathroom she had told the that she had to get ready she had to pick her outfit and do her hair and that wasn't the easiest task.

Henrick groaned walking out of his room and going to sit on the couch. He knew that his sister liked to take her sweet time to get ready. While he usually was done getting ready by the time she picked out her outfit. "She takes forever."

Aurbee walked out glarring at her brother as she was braiding her hair. She knew that she took awhile but it wasn't the worst that she could do.  "Leave me alone. I'm almost done."

--
Elena quietly got up grabbing his phone and walking out. She opened it going to the messages. Something that she had done many times before she knew that he was trying to learn all he could about the kids to get to the originals and she had been very careful not to give anything away. 

So you learned nothing from her about the brats or the originals

she refuses to talk about it

i thought she trusted you i thought you said you got her to fall in love with you

she is still in love with her ex no matter how much she hates him she will never tell me anything about how to kill one of them

then apparently she is not in love with you for a hybrid you do some really dumb things

i tried to make her forget about him but it's not working i don't think its possible to make her unlove him

"I was right about something?"

She stood throwing the phone down away from her. She knew that he was after Aubree that was why she had started this in the first place to protect her daughter.  "You want to kill my kids."

"Not just your kids." He wanted the entirety of the original family dead and he was going to make sure that they suffered for the pain that they had caused him and others. 

She figured that everything was fake but it still hurt that he only wanted her to get to them. "So everything was-"

"I did start to like you but that won't change what that family did to me." Sure she was nice to be with but she was still hung up on her ex he had noticed after they encountered each other again. The same family that had caused him so much pain and made his own hate him. "My own family refused to be near me after Klaus changed me with your blood. He thought i died but i didn't."

"All this for revenge." She knew that a lot of supernaturals had a sad sense of revenge but she didn't get why he would go this far. "For what they did to you i was just collateral."

He chuckled darkly smiling at her that had always been the plan to throw her away or kill her in the end. He wouldn't need her after his plan succeeded. "You were collateral your kids are going to die."

"You are not going near them." She refused to let him near them it was her job to protect her kids. And she would do whatever she had to see it through.

"Near the mini versions of you and your ex." She backed up she knew this wasn't going to end well. She could tell by the look on his face he didn't have to hide behind the mask anymore. He could reveal his true nature. "Near the demon children that you created, it took me a while but i think i figured it out." Although Justin hadn't been able to put it together quite yet he knew that even the people who liked the originals didn't want to see the children live. "Why everyone wants your children dead?"

"What?" She was sure that everyone wanted her children dead just because they were a part of the original family. 

"Even people that like the original family don't want them to live." He had thought that it was weird that they didn't want the kids to live if they were friends with the originals and then it all started to piece together. 

She wanted to know she never thought there was more but now she was finding out hy everyone really wanted her kids dead. "You want to tell me what you think you know."

"I think that you figured it out a long time ago and you just wanted to figure out what i was up too." He knew that she did he had started to realize that she hadn't been telling him the whole truth when he went and stole some of Aubree's blood from the hospital and seen her with her ex. 

"Maybe." She refused to tell him that was why she had started to date him in the first place. 

"That's why you never let me get too close because you knew that I was planning something. You never trusted me you faked it all didn't you." He didn't need her to answer he knew that was the truth she had faked the entire thing so she could figure out his plan but he wasn't going to give her a chance to tell anyone else what she learned. 

She backed up to the wall she knew that she promised that she would stay out of trouble and don't do anything that would get her killed but right now at the moment, she had other worries. "I knew at some point when i knew you don't need to know just know that i did find out."
--

Aubree walked out of her room her hair in two braids she was officially ready to go to her mom's. "I'm ready." There was a knock on the door. "It's not me I'm ready now."

Kol shook his heading getting up and going to go get the door. He opened it seeing Davina at the door. He hadn't talked to her since he and Elena had made Aubree apologize to her. "What are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to talk." She hadn't seen him in awhile she knew that he didn't want to talk to her but she wanted him back.   

"There is nothing to talk about you hurt my daughter Davina." He knew that him and Davina had run there course it was over for them and now they both just needed to move on. "And i can't forgive you for that. I have to get them to Elena's."

--

"Your kids are human you know?" Justin knew that she didn't realize that with her kids being Human and related to her the original in them didn't matter.

"What does that have to do with anything?" She didn't get why it mattered that they were human or what that had to do with anything. 

He smirked looking at her he knew that everything would make sense in just a moment. "They possess doppelganger blood."

Her eyes widened as the meaning of her kids being human registered her blood could link the originals to kill them when she was human and that meant that so could theirs. "No."

"Yes, your blood can link the originals and kill them." And since her blood could and they were her children that meant that theirs could too. "That means so can theirs and since they are human kill them kill the originals."

--
They arrived at Elena's house they got out of their dad's car heading to the door. Henrick looked at his sister he had been thinking of different things that they could do today. "What about going swimming today? Mom did say that we could do whatever we wanted."

"Umm are you trying to ruin my hair." She had spent precious time getting her hair just right and she didn't want to jump and the water and ruin the hard work.

Henrick groaned looking at his sister sometimes it was hard to realize that she was supposed to be the evil mastermind. "You're are literally a witch."

"Right." She nodded realizing that her brother did indeed have a point about how she could protect her hair. "But then i have to find a swimming suit."

Henrick was sure that he was the smarter of the two despite her being better at evil plans. "You are so dramatic its not-"

Suddenly Kol had the weird feeling that something was wrong. "Both of you stay here?"

The twins looked at their dad confused they could tell that something was wrong but they didn't get what it was. "Dad what's wrong?"

"Don't move." He knew they would and if something was really wrong he didn't want them near it. 

Henrick looked over at Aubree out of the two she was the worst at following rules. "He's talking to you."

Kol flashed in finding Elena passed out on the floor she was bleeding out. She wasn't healing he seen a werewolf bite on her arm everything in the room was destroyed, "Damn it Elena." He picked her up bridal style carrying her out of the house.  As soon as the kids saw them they both froze. 

"What happened to Mom?" Aubree was worried about her she knew that her mom had a lot going on but she didn't get how this happened.

"Go back to my house lock the door do not open it for anyone." He would send someone over there for them but he needed to know that they were safe.

"Is she going to be alright?" Although Henrick had faith that his dad wouldn't let anything happen to her he was still worried. 

Aubree had just gotten back on good terms with her mom after damn near tearing their relationship to shreds she couldn't lose her. "Please dad i can't lose mom."

"She'll be fine go." He would make sure that Elena survived he couldn't lose her either she was the love of his life. 

Aubree took her brother's hand teleporting back to their dad's house.
--
Kol flashed into the compound with Elena. Freya and Klaus were talking with Caroline and Bonnie. They all noticed him carrying an unconscious Elena who was covered in blood and was still bleeding from the bite. "What happened?"

He went and laid her down on the table he needed her to be ok. "She has a werewolf bite."

"So he is a hybrid?" Rebekah knew that she had heard Bonnie and Caroline talk about it but they had never gotten the confirmation on it. 

Bonnie nodded she had been sure that he was a hybrid but she wasn't sure if Elena picked up on it but now she was and it had almost gotten her killed. "I told you she knew i trained her myself i made her practice. She knew."

Klaus was confused why she was would date him if she knew that he was bad for her it didn't make sense. "Then why would she date him?" 

"Because he had an interest in Aubree." Hayley looked at Kol she knew that she would do anything for Hope no matter how much it hurt her, "It wasn't love it was a mother instinct."

Kol looked at his brother he needed to know that she was going to be ok."Nik."

Klaus nodded he would heal her he could tell that things had changed for them and they were going to end up back together and he refused to let his brother be in pain when he could help. He had forced his hand once and wasn't going to do it again. "I can heal her she'll be fine." 

"Wait!" Bonnie ran out the room coming back with a container. She went to Elena and magically took a sample of the venom. She was done playing games and being nice he had hurt her best friend and he was going to get it. "Im going to track this son of a bitch."

"Bex Caroline Hayley go to my house stay with Aubree and Henrick." He knew them there together no one would stand a chance against them.

"Alright." All 3 flashed out they got why he wanted them their.

"Hope go to your room stay in there." Klaus wasn't going to let anyone get to her either and to get to her they would have to go through all of them. And that was something that they wouldn't survive because the Mikaelsons did not play when it came to their next generation. 

"Alright dad." Hope ran upstairs to her room. She knew that there was about to be a war she wasn't an idiot she knew that her uncle loved Elena and just hadn't acted on  it yet. 

"We're going to find him brother she'll be fine she was always a fighter im sure you know that better than anyone."

If they knew anything they had seen what Elena had been through when she was protecting her family and friends they knew it would be tenfold for her children. 

==

currently I am on a school sponsored trip to London and it Is 10 at night i am heading to sleep its nice to be back hope you guys like the chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 107 23
Have you ever heard the saying I love you so much it hurts? I always thought that it was just that, a saying, to emphasize how you feel for someone...
8.1K 276 17
Elena gets drugged and pushed into a life that she once wanted but not aftwr her heart was broken because of it. Kol has never been the same since he...
7.4K 279 15
Elena had a baby with Ethan Mikaelson the guy who abused her for months before leaving her with a check and a baby
38.1K 687 26
elena wakea up from rhe sleepping curse a lot has happens including damon and bonnie have a baby and falling in love how will elena react what about...