GUIDE FROM THE PAST TO A NEW...

נכתב על ידי anlhpermy

Demons, what are they? Why are they here? Is these gods' wrath against humans? Millions of years yet history... עוד

CHAPTER 1: KIDNAPPING THE DEMON PRINCE
CHAPTER 2: SILVERT REKTER
CHAPTER 3: MOVEMENT
CHAPTER 4: CARE UNCARE
CHAPTER 5: SCREAM
CHAPTER 6: PAYBACK THE FOOD
CHAPTER 7: DEMON SLAVE
CHAPTER 8: IT'S GONE?!
CHAPTER 9: KINDRED
CHAPTER 10: CUTE
CHAPTER 11: STIRIA MIRIMA
CHAPTER 12: BOMB
CHAPTER 13: THE WAR
CHAPTER 14: TRUSTED FRIENDS
CHAPTER 15: FRIENDLY MATCH
CHAPTER 16: GIZELIS MOMENTUM
CHAPTER 17: SUMMONING
CHAPTER 18: ZELIKER'S ACTION
CHAPTER 19: SECRET EXPOSED
CHAPTER 20: THEIR WORRIES
CHAPTER 21: CURIOSITY
CHAPTER 22: THIEF
CHAPTER 23: RESCUING THE BABY
CHAPTER 24: TREZ
CHAPTER 25: REQUEST
CHAPTER 26: DISCUSSION
CHAPTER 27: HUGE MISUNDERSTANDING
CHAPTER 28: SOLVING
CHAPTER 29: RETURN
CHAPTER 30: HIS TRUE FEELINGS
CHAPTER 31: HEAT STROKE?
CHAPTER 32: HIS DESIRE
CHAPTER 33: LEAVING
CHAPTER 34: ANOTHER DEMON PRINCE
CHAPTER 35: DIMENSIONAL ABILITY USER
CHAPTER 36: MINDLESS KILLING DEMON
CHAPTER 37: TEMPTATION
CHAPTER 38: TAKING CONTROL
CHAPTER 39: FEARLESS
CHAPTER 40: TAILS
CHAPTER 41: TASK
CHAPTER 43: APPEARANCE OF DIVEST

CHAPTER 42: ABANDONED NEZA CITY

9 2 0
נכתב על ידי anlhpermy

"First and second team can move out at any time. As for the third team, if you are ready, meet me in the living hall." Zeliker ordered them as he walked out of the weapon's room.

Flares follow after him.

"Ah, by the way. You're going to Miko Kingdom to visit the abandoned palace, right? What are you going to do there?"

"It's none of your business. Go stay in the infirmary!" Zeliker growled.

He felt annoyed by Flare's constant question.

"I am not badly injured. And... I think following you is more fun." Flare smiled.

How could he let go of Zeliker? He hasn't made friends with the latter yet.

Zeliker glared at him. "After your friend recovers, leave this place."

"Oh... You're kicking us out. Why? We should be considered as guests."

'Guest my foot! If you guys didn't get near me and Itsven, I won't feel guilty or bring you guys here!'

Zeliker then ignored Flare because the third team had gathered in the living hall after choosing their weapons.

"Does anyone here ever reach Neza City?" Zeliker asked them.

"Me!" Flare raised his hand.

"... Anyone?" Zeliker ignored Flare again.

He wishes one of them knew Neza City so they can just teleport there faster. Unfortunately, no one from the third team has reached it. Zeliker went silent for a moment.

'I can't waste more time. It would take us two months to reach Neza from Marlom. Damn! How fortunate am I to have met this person who can take me there? But I can't stand him. And I'm not even sure why I didn't like him when I first met him. This sensation is quite odd.

"Fine! Take us there. You just need to imagine where you want to appear in Neza before opening the main door."

Zeliker had to push away his discomfort. Flare was delighted that Zeliker had finally accepted him as his guide. He went to the front door and pushed it right away. Zeliker and the others followed him as soon as he left.

Zeliker puts on his mask once more to conceal his identity. His eyes widened when he came across a big tower and other abandoned structures that were completely covered in sand.

A moment later, they were hit by powerful gusts of wind mixed with sand.

Luuma, Mia, Jyana, Darl and Krius accidentally had their lips open to gasp when they saw the magnificent tower. Each of them spat the sand out from their mouths.

"Pui! I forgot it is the sandstorm season."

Flare cup his mouth while telling them. His eyes squinted around.

The sandstorm would strike heavily if they do nothing. He wishes he had his armours on and can get protection under it.

"Be careful not to inhale the sands or you might get lung problems. And it seems a large storm is coming. We need to find cover." He told them.

He was surprised when the sands stopped coming at him and turned to look at the five demons using their ability to cover everyone with a combined barrier. It looked sturdy enough to withstand the storm outside.

"So convenient. I guess the storm won't give us any trouble with such a barrier. So, which area do you want to visit?" He turns to face Zeliker next.

"The library." Zeliker answered while still looking at the tower.

He wasn't affected by the sandstorm because his body had made a wall barrier once he saw the surroundings earlier.

"I see. So, you are searching for something there, huh? Come this way." Flare no longer asks anything else and leads them toward the tower.

All of them walk for a few minutes before they reach a broken gate door with a horse statue on both sides. The horse wasn't the normal horse shape but with horns and wings. Flare went in without staring at them. He was used to seeing them.

"Erm... You seem to have been here before. Is this place safe?" Jyana got close to Flare.

She can tell that he has been there before. Still, she was terrified of this sand-covered area. They were surrounded by sounds that don't seem typical. Even worse, she heard screeches that gave her the chills.

"Erm, you might find monsters here."

"What?!" Jyana and her team were shocked.

They believed that monsters only lived in the lands of demons. They were unaware that there would be monsters living here because Miko was still one of the human kingdoms.

Flare shrugged. "The monsters came from the demon kingdoms. They were brought by the demons to destroy this city. Although the demons retreated, the monsters that were alive back then secretly made this place their lair. It's tough to get rid of them since they always reproduce easily."

"No wonder this place was abandoned. Miko Kingdom no longer has a ruler, right?" Luuma asked.

"Correct. None of the heirs survived and since Miko was surrounded by three kingdoms, Shildia, Lagendia and Sharre, none of these kingdoms dare make this kingdom theirs."

"Why?"

"Well... There would be conflict between the three kingdoms. No king shall permit anyone to claim the Miko Kingdom as their own. However, the three kingdoms came to an accord since the demons continued to pose a threat. Therefore, this kingdom won't fill up unless someone manages to clear off this desert and build an oasis for this abandoned city."

"Huh? I thought Shildia Kingdom has a larger area than Lagendia and Sharre. Shouldn't Shildia rule the Miko Kingdom since they also have a large army? I don't think Shildia would be satisfied with one kingdom." Zeliker cut in on their conversation.

In his knowledge, Shildia covered the west and north of Miko Kingdom while Lagendia on the east and Sharre on the south. Shildia have widened their territory for hundreds of years and become the strongest kingdom from the human side.

Flare chuckled. "Shildia would have taken Miko Kingdom easily but they wouldn't want to waste their supplies or people for this kingdom. Do you know why?"

"Tell us." Mia looked interested.

The answers can be found in the Neza library but Flare wanted to interact with Zeliker and the others so he told them.

"In the past, Neza City wasn't covered in sand but was surrounded by a huge lake. The city was floating in the middle of it. As for the lake, I heard you can't even see its end from the city. And Neza city was also called the most beautiful city since the lake would reflect the sun and cover the entire city with its light. But the question is, how can the city turn into like this?"

While talking, Flare entered the interior of the tower through a large door that was open. Luckily, there was no monster in sight. Then, he continued his story after not hearing anyone reply.

"It happens after the last heir dies. The record of how Neza became a sand city also explained that the lake dried little by little until the floating city was brought down to the bottom. When the last pool of water disappears, sand begins to gather and turn into what we see now."

"And the answer to why Shildia doesn't want Miko is because this kingdom has no way to rebuild again. The sands won't let anything grow and water would dry up the moment you bring them here. This kingdom has become a dead kingdom."

Zeliker was confused after listening to it. "Why can't anyone just rebuild another main city in another place?"

"Haha. That won't be easy, Zeliker. With demons constantly attacking Shildia, Lagendia and Sharre, who would be able to use their resources to build one here? The demons wanted this kingdom. If they are able to rule this kingdom, humans would lose another land."

"... If Miko falls into demon hands, I guess they can rebuild Miko Kingdom easily with their ability." Luuma finally understands why the war frequently happens around the three kingdoms.

"Correct. We, humans, would do anything to protect our land. We cannot lose any more than we have. Even if Miko has become a dead land."

"I'm sorry. I think I feel responsible somehow because I am a demon." Jyana looked guilty.

"Don't be. You're not a demon soldier or a demon at war with us. It's not your responsibility to take it."

Zeliker stares at Flare.

'He doesn't seem hostile towards us and... I didn't dislike his speech this time. Should I accept him as a friend?'

"I guess the Shildia Kingdom deserves to be the strongest human kingdom. If I'm not mistaken, Shildia had zero attacks from any demon kingdoms recently. Only Sharre and Lagendia were still at war. I wonder why?" Krius suddenly asked in confusion.

Flare smirks. "Why not? Didn't you hear about the war three years ago? Who dares to challenge Shildia after the youngest prince from Flink was defeated by Shildia's second prince? Moreover, Flink was supposed to be the strongest demon kingdom... Heh!"

The third team immediately froze in their place while their body released a bucket of sweat while their eyes couldn't help moving toward Zeliker.

They pale when they see his dark expression. Small growls also were heard, coming from their prince.

Zeliker took back his words and glared murderously at Flare. In the end, he really detested this person.

Being reminded about his defeat at the hands of the second prince from Shildia Kingdom, he was aware that Flare was underestimating his abilities.

But three years ago, he conceded defeat in order to put an end to the war. Yet, no one other than him and the Shildia's second prince knew this secret. Oh, wait, Silvert also knows them now.

Nevertheless, hearing Flare's sarcastic remark drove him to want to beat the latter and demonstrate his actual might.

How dare this human belittle his abilities!

The dark pressure released from his anger made the third team shudder in fear. They couldn't help distancing themselves slowly from Zeliker and Flare, who seemed undisturbed by Zeliker's anger.

Instead, the latter was grinning broadly, which left Zeliker with an even worse expression.

Shit. Are they going to be dragged into these two fights? Won't they die?

Crying silently in their heart and wishing they weren't there, they began to feel envious of Enta, Kion, and the others who weren't around.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

653 37 15
This book will undergo HEAVY revisions, containing a majority of the same plot devices but with better flow. Please look forward to it, and if you ma...
81 0 18
A STORY OF A GIRL WHO WENT THROUGH AWFUL LIFE AND MADE SOMETHING OF HERSELF WITH HER UNKNOWN TALENT. SHE ONLY fights WHEN NECESSARY BUT IF YOU COME F...
56 6 5
Matt wanders back into Alexs's life... injured and babbling. Why is he here? Alex doesn't have time to argue, not with Matt's life on the line. Howev...
498 238 91
An inevitable war broke out two thousand years ago in the Primal Region. Aliens, humans, and the 'special people' could not make amends. But peace wa...