Desire (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

Y/N is 20 years old. She lives in secrecy and doesn't let much of her past slip out to the world. She works u... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kapter 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Kaptet 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Read me bitch
HIYAA

Kapter 97 [THE END]

858 24 15
By shadow1dark2night

They took him home that same day.

______ watched quietly as her kids slowly started to talk again like siblings instead of enemies.

And once they got home she looked over at Katsuki but only saw a sad expression on his face.

Mitsuki and Masaru were still at the house with Kouki who invited Seri aswell to reunite everyone.

But...Katsuki walked upstairs to be alone.

***
______ followed after him as he covered his face in distress.

"Please..don't take it too hard" _____ said to him.

She walked infront of him trying to move his hands but saw teardrops fall.

"Katsuki..he didn't know any better. He only assumed.."

She just hugged him as he hugged her back.

"He's right..I did do that..I just never noticed it until now...you even warned me.." Katsuki says to her.

She just kissed his cheek. "Ya..but I didn't see it either. And well..it's over. So just forget it." ____ said.

"How am I suppose to do that when I drove him to become- that!" Katsuki said pointing to the door.

He pulled away from her just walking to the bathroom to wash his face.

"...he was only jealous. Nothing else. But that can change now. You both can talk and..you can help him. If you were the reason he left then you're the reason he'll stay." _____ said

Katsuki washed his face drying it with a towel before looking at her.

She smiled softly.

"This is going to be rough." He said walking to her.

She just hugged him kissing his cheek.

"It's fine..honestly this is the only way to go about this situation.." she says

He kissed her cheek holding her close before walking downstairs with her where they found Mitsuki hitting Kyori as he smiled finally.

"Don't you dare ever do that again! My god child!" She said before hugging him tightly.

They laughed as he wiped his eyes smiling at her.

Kyoko smiled wider then ever loving her family finally being all together.

Kouki looked down at her smiling at her huge smile. It was so perfect..

Kyori looked at them seeing those two sitting close and being too..happy.

He then looked at Kenji motioning towards Kyoko and Kouki.

"Ugh, I know it's disgusting." Kenji said to him.

Kyori looked back over at Kouki glaring before Seri walked over to them.

"So. They must have forgiven you but that doesn't mean I have." Seri says glaring at him.

Kyori looked at her as Kenji rolled his eyes standing beside her.

"Hey not everyone forgave him."

"..right I'm sorry about that" Kyori said to her. He just looked between them seeing Kenji's arm go around her waist.

"Next time you leave try therapy." She said to him as he just nods looking away.

Kyori saw his parents join the group again as he just listened to all the little memories he missed out.

Some embarrassing moments from Kyoko's and Kenji's UA years.

Kyori loved to hear it all.

But..even tho he enjoyed this moment. He still had a hole in his heart..one where his parents needed to fill.

***
After a couple hours everyone just had dinner together having more talks and laughter to get rid of the sadness they all felt.

They continued to chat before Kyori took a few moments alone. He walked to the yard.

He sat on the out door seats for a moment before Katsuki joined him.

Katsuki looked at him as he stared off at the grass.

He sat down next to Kyori both silent for a minute.

"..what I said..I know it was wrong but it's how I felt." Kyori finally says.

"I know. I never thought you'd care. You always had goals outside of being a hero..Kenji didn't, I didn't know being a hero or by my side was something you wanted that bad..but I should've."

"Nothing we say or do now will fix what's happened..I still want to hurt you..and show you just how powerful I am. I never stopped training since the day I ran. I only got stronger."

"..no one said you had to stop." Katsuki says looking at him.

Kyori looked at him confused.

"Wh-what? But after everything I did-"

"You saved the city by defeating the Malice yourself. Your mother seems happy and healthy enough now so..harming her I'll let pass since she'll kill me if I don't. But..you are powerful I'm just sorry I was too scared to help you at the time."

"..you and mom didn't want me to get hurt"

"Yet, we hurt you in the worst way possible." Both Kyori and Katsuki turn to see ______ at the door.

"...ya but it's over"

"We're sorry Kyori." ____ said walking over.

He just looks at them and gives in smiling softly.

"Ya it's okay. I'm sorry for leaving.."

____ smiled reaching both hands out for them.

"Now come on, Your grandfather bought cake! Let's go get a piece before they finish." She said as Katsuki and Kyori smiled taking her hand and walking inside.

***
It was all finally good. The Bakugou family were officially back together.

Kyoko spent more time with Kyori missing her older brother who she use to make jokes with teasing Kenji all over again.

______'s heart was fixed seeing her kids happy and Katsuki just grateful for his family to be safe again.

***
Yet..there was one issue still roaming.
***
"Are you sure you want to do this?" _____ asked.

"I am." Kyori says.

"Let's just beat him up" Kenji said

"He was real cranky last time." Kyoko said

"Bring him in." Katuski ordered.

They all sat in the room as the officers brought Tora into the room.

Tora's face fell to the floor seeing them all as he turned to walk away but he was pushed into a chair.

"..."

Katsuki nods to the officer as he left them in the room.

______ immediately looked at Tora with a glare.

"Tora."

"sis..I-..Um..what's going on?" Tora asked looking at Kyoko for hope.

"Do you recognize me?" Kyori asked stepping up.

Tora looked at him confused before seeing his eyes.

"..those eyes can't fool anyone. I thought you said he ran away.." Tora said looking at Kyoko again.

"I did."

Tora just looked back at Kyori seeing his body and face.

"..."

"I know you'll be getting out of prison soon." Kyori started. "But-"

Tora panicked. "Wait hold on! I've done nothing since then! I swear I've been good! _____! I'm sorry okay?! I regretted everything I did I was only jealous! And stupid! I- I can't stay here any longer-"

"Calm down." _____ said. "We're not extending your sentence"

"You're not?" Tora asked. "Then why are you all here..? It's a bit intimidating." He said

Katsuki glared at him. "As much as I want to shred you to fucking bits, I won't. So you better listen the fuck up. Kyori wants you to work with him. Why? I don't fucking know cause you don't deserve the light of day. But you'll do as your told." Katsuki threatened.

Tora looked at Kyori confused.

"Work with you? Wait what!? After everything I've done to you? Why the hell would you even think of that! I'll leave and ignore you all you won't see me. Just how you want it."

"That's how I want it." _____ said. "I'm not generous for giving out second chances because I hate your guts for harming my baby...but- Kyori you tell him. It's your idea." _____ said sighing.

Tora looked at Kyori.

Kyori smirked. "You make freaky drugs that increase and decrease quirk power. Which means you can make something to counter those and heal quirk damages. Being a hero might always be an option for me but I know there are others out there who need help because of their quirk and you'll be the guy who provides that."

"Hold on what?" Tora said confused.

Kenji rolled his eyes. "He's basically asking you to be a fucking scientist and make drugs to help people with fucked up quirks."

"HUH!? You want me!? Are you insane?! Sure I know how to put stuff together but I can not do that! I've done enough with drugs!" Tora said

"Well it's either that, or I take you to court for personal purposes." Kyori said. "Doing that can make your sentence longer buttt I get it-"

"He's just like you." Tora said grinding his teeth at Katsuki who smirked proud of that.

"Then it's a deal?" Kyori asked moving to shake his hand.

Tora looked at ______.

"..I'll only do it if she lets. I know what I did in the past is unforgivable but..I just wanted to be apart of a family..we never got that reassurance as kids sis..I'm sorry I went about it the wrong way.." Tora said to her.

Kyoko and the boys look at her as she glared keeping her eyes on the ground.

"..mom?" Kyoko said.

"If we can forgive Kyori for betraying us and almost killing you..I think you can forgive Uncle Tora for..what he did.." Kyoko said

"It's not the same." _____ said

"It technically is. You forced us to make up with him and now look at us. Stuck together." Kenji said rolling his eyes at Kyori.

"Mom, I forgive him for what he did to me. You should too." Kyori said

_____ looked at him before looking at Katsuki.

She looked away annoyed.

"You don't remember what I remember. Okay? What he did to you that night?! How he traumatized Kenji!?"

"Huh I'm not traumatized-"

"Ya because you forgot about it. That's what your brain does..but- I..every day you only got worse and there was nothing I could do to help you. And that's all because of him." _____ said looking at Tora. "We asked you for an antidote years ago..yet you never got us one."

"Because they was no antidote!"

"Maybe there was!"

"Sis- I- seriously! How would I even know what I put in that dose!? I got it from a quirk and modified it..I just..I was angry okay? But if there was a cure I promise you I would have told you by now!" Tora said

"Mom. Come on, he's basically me..he felt left out. We both hurt you. You forgave me! So what's the difference?" Kyori said to her

"You were a baby. MY baby. That's the difference." She said glaring.

Kyori looked at his father for help but not even Katsuki was going to defend Tora.

Tora looked away understanding where she was coming from..he never wanted to hurt the kids. And when he did he regretted it so much.

"..."

Kyori looked at her then at Kenji and Kyoko who shrugged.

"You know I have to do this. This is the one thing I've been sure about all my life. He can help so many people like me! I won't ask you to forgive him but just let him do good for once." Kyori says to her.

She looked at him annoyed. "And if he hurts you again?"

"I'll kill him." Kyori said smiling.

_____ sighed before looking at Tora.

"The moment you step out of this prison, and harm a hair on any of my kids ill hurt you and send you somewhere worse then jail. Got it?" She said to him.

Tora nods to her as Kyori smiled moving his hand back to him as Tora sighed a bit happy.

"Deal."

***
After weeks of working and rebuilding relationships Kyori finally got use to his old life again.

Sure it wasn't the same old thing but..he missed it.

Kenji started to tease Kyori for living with their parents just to annoy him which actually worked.

______ and Katsuki gave him his share of money to get an apartment for himself as he reunited with Trigger and apologize for his behavior.

Trigger accepted his apology missing the old Kyori again.

They lived together working on a new business to provide help and care for unique and dangerous quirks.

And once Tora was out of jail he would join them.

Kenji continued on to become a better Hero and Kyoko stayed a rescue hero while taking on another career wanting to become a UA teacher.

_____ loved her children..and this new chapter in their lives filled her heart with so much joy.

The Bakugou family and Nadora family were all in peace once again. All ready to make even more memories they desire..

The End

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 106 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic โœจโœจโœจ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...
63.3K 1.3K 22
Izuku Midoriya is a girl with a powerful power. Well, she was still traumatized by her past that left scars. Three years avoiding social life, she fi...
24.1K 1.2K 90
Hiraku Nakahara had made a lot of choices throughout her entire childhood. She had chosen to live happily despite her tragic past. She had chosen to...
527K 17.3K 53
STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN UNDER THE TITLE OF 'it began with you'. ---- ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฐ. Y/n was born int...