Desire (Bakugou X Reader)

由 shadow1dark2night

Y/N is 20 years old. She lives in secrecy and doesn't let much of her past slip out to the world. She works u... 更多

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kapter 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Kaptet 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 96
Kapter 97 [THE END]
Read me bitch
HIYAA

Kapter 95

357 15 8
由 shadow1dark2night

Katsuki went on a rampage.

When no news came back from ______'s whereabouts he was starting to panic thinking she got hit or stuck under debris.

Kenji ignored his orders just searching for ______ his own way.

Kyoko helping by breaking the cement.

***
Trigger ran out of the building not stopping once to look behind him.

He just ran back to the destruction passing the officers who tried to stop him and getting under the yellow tape.

Kyori watched from afar before seeing Trigger bleeding and run to the heroes.

He immediately blasted his lightning to him which got everyone's attention.

Kenji looked up as Kyori grabbed Trigger and hid.

"You idioit! What the hell are you doing here?!" Kyori whispered yelling at him.

Trigger looked at him and pushed him off.

"It's all your fault! I hate you man! Just stop!" Trigger yelled at him.

"Keep your voice down!"

"No! I told you not to trust her! I told you! She's got your mom!" Trigger yelled.

Footsteps were heard as officers and Kenji walked to the alley to check out what was going on.

Kyori tried to grab Trigger but he refused, so Kyori had to leave alone.

He hid on the roof as Trigger turned to Kenji.

"I need to speak to your family.." trigger said

Kyori just glared watching him before repeating his words..mom..

***
"I don't have time for people like you! Just go get checked!" Kenji said glaring at him.

"Wait please! I know where Nova is! She saved me!" Trigger yelled as the police grabbed him.

Kenji glared at him.

"Ya then where is she?!"

"With the Malice!"

Katsuki got to them just in time to hear that as he grabbed Trigger. He didn't even recognize Trigger after 8 years..

"Where are they."

***
Trigger took them to the building but when they got there..it was empty.

Katuski blasted the wall glaring at Trigger who was in disbelief that she was actually gone.

But..his anger only grew for Kyori..how could he leave a mother so caring..

"But she can't be gone! She was okay a few hours ago!" Kyoko said afraid.

"KYORI!" Trigger just yelled moving to walk outside the building.

Kenji, Kyoko and Katsuki all looked at him confused.

"KYORI GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE I KNOW YOURE STILL HERE!" Trigger yelled

"What the fuck do you mean!? He's here?!" Kenji yelled running to him.

"Kyori's here!?" Kyoko asked

Katsuki looked out in the open then to Trigger.

"Just who are you." Katsuki asked glaring.

Trigger glared not seeing Kyori.

He looked at the three Bakugou's who had mad and worried faces.

He then looked away.

"Kyori! I'm telling them everything! So if you still want to keep your stupid ass a secret come and get me!" Trigger yelled out but..still nothing..

He turned to Katsuki and spilled everything..

***
"Friend or not..what your wife did for me just shows how caring she actually was and how wrong Kyori was..The boss wants to take control of all hero industries and burn them to the ground! She's going to use Nova for you to turn everything over..." Trigger confessed.

No words could explain Katsuki's utter pure rage in his body.

"..Kyori was here?"

"Ya. He always watches both your fights to learn your weaknesses. But to hell with that. As much as I hate him right now his powers way too strong! The guy can lift and burn objects just with his lightning! And don't get me started on that freaky stare of his! It literally burns your body from the in-"

"-inside out.." Kenji said staring at him freaked out.

"Wait..did you say Kyori can lift objects with his lightning?! So..it really wasn't you.." Kyoko said looking at Kenji.

"It was Kyori!" She said smiling a bit. "He was with me.."

"He won't get away with any of this..he's working with the villains which makes him an enemy." Katsuki said coldly.

"But dad Kyori's always with us-" Kyoko said turning to him.

"He's a traitor!" Katsuki yelled glaring at Kyoko tired of her support for her brother.

"..."

"Scout out! Find anything! Find my wife!" Katsuki yelled raging at the heroes behind them.

Kenji blasted off to join the search with Katsuki..but Kyoko stayed behind.

She looked at Trigger who just stared at the heroes running off.

"...how is he?"

Trigger looked over at her.

"He's changed."

"But..his scar is it worse?"

"It surrounds his body..if you're hoping to see your old brother, I'm sorry to say that one died long ago..." he sighed "..and I just always believed him when he said his life was hell..but he has all of you yet chose to leave." Trigger said glaring

"Do you know where he is?" Kyoko asked

He scoffed. "Shouldn't you be concerned where your mom is!?"

"My mom can handle herself." Kyoko glared. "Everyone's acting like she's just a nobody but she's Nova! I've seen what she can do." Kyoko said to him.

"...well I don't know where he is. But it's the least of my worries. It's my fault Nova got caught. So I'm helping."

"You need to heal!"

"Not while she's kidnapped!"

"But you can barely walk!!"

"Geez.."

***
"Bakugou!"

Katuski looked over seeing Mina, Kirishima and Emori running into the field.

"Dude what the hell!? Is this real?!" Kiri asked

Katsuki looked at the message he sent to all hero agencies about ______ being kidnapped by the Malice and needing assistance to help find them.

He wasn't messing around not while she was in trouble.

"What the hell even happened!!" Mina said

"Emori!" Kouki joined them as Kyoko and Trigger were behind him.

Kenji looked at them all then to his father.

"Dad..we got something." He said.

Katsuki looked at him with hope as they brought over the guy who could find their hideout and when searching through a Villains memory he found a street name.

"Send out groups of 5 in that section. I'll join them I want more heroes scattered out. They could be anywhere!" Katsuki ordered.

Kenji nods running off as Emori joins him.

Kouki was about to but he turned to see Kyoko helping another guy wrap his arm in a bandage.

"Seriously I can help!" Trigger said to her.

"If you want to help, you need to heal!" She snapped

"Kyoko?" Kouki said looking at her.

"Kouki! Thank god..mom-"

"Ya I know..I'm sorry about that. But we'll find her." He said

"Ya but Kyori's back too!" She said

"What?"

When she explained things to him he only glared towards Trigger.

"You knew all this information and kept quiet?!" He grabbed his shirts collar.

"Kouki! Stop!"

"Hey! It wasn't my fault!!" Trigger glared

"Boys! Enough go help we have no time for your arguments." Mina snapped at them.

Kyoko just listened to her walking off as Trigger pushed past Kouki following her.

***
They searched till nightfall but still no sign of Alora and her crew.

Kyori however..knew exactly where they'd be. There was only 3 locations he knew about..and after checking 2 he knew where she was.

He stormed into the building pissed off.

Lightning spazing out of his eyes and hands.

"ALORA!"

Alora smirked turning around as Tazu and a few other guys stood between them.

"Where is she?" He asked glaring right into her soul. "I swear I'll kill you if you hurt her!"

"Mm remind me again, where in our agreement did you say you were Dynamights son?" She asked

"That didn't matter he is not a father to me! I-"

"Ran away, I know. It's sad to think you thought I wouldn't do background checks on my Allies."

"Where is she!?"

"She's fine."

"Let her go! She didn't do anything! I can't believe you actually kidnapped my mom-"

"I thought you didn't care? And if I'm being honest I hardly 'kidnapped' her. She was pretty submissive when she thought about what she'd get out of coming with me." Alora chimed happily.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"She's a great chat. She's got good ideas and even terrifying ones. I can see why you left her, couldn't handle all that pressure?" Alora teased smirking.

Kyori glared at her irritated already. "Where. Is. She."

"Learning about you."

Kyori turned around seeing his mother step out of a room with pictures.

Alora and Tazu stepped back just watching the scene unfold.

Kyori saw her..she was-..she was free, no chains, no nothing. She wasn't be restrained at all..

"M-mom.."

She threw the pictures at him as they fell to his feet.

"Don't you dare call me that! I protected your name for so long! I cared for you even after you broke my heart! And this is how you repay me?! Run away Kyori that's fine! But to get revenge on someone who hasn't done anything but love you!? You are not my son." She said coldly.

Kyori's body tensed up hearing that from her as he just stared at her eyes before his vision got watery.. he touched his eyes.

..tears?

"I- what are you talking about!? Why are you even here!?" He said to her.

"Look at you! You are not what I raised!"

Kyori's eye twitched as he rubbed his head lightning sparking from his hands.

"What the hell is this!? What are you trying to do!?" Kyori yelled at Alora confused about the situation.

He didn't want to handle what he caused..

"She knows about your plan to destroy your family." Tazu said to him.

"Shut it!"

"You really thought you'd get away with betraying me and them? Pick your side Nitro." Alora said.

"SHUT UP!"

______ just looked away not looking at him anymore but that made him pissed off.

"H-hey! Look at me! I'm-..."

She glared looking at the ground causing Kyori to panic.

The child in his heart was breaking...mom..

Lightning sparks out of his body as he winced stepping back.

"Do it now!" Alora ordered as Tazu walked behind him with the dose.

______ looked over confused.

"Wait..what is that?" She asked Alora

Alora smirked.

"I needed him at his worst. He'll definitely cause destruction now." Alora laughs as Tazu pumped the dose into Kyori's neck.

Tazu laughed pulling the syringe out as he smiled wide.

Kyori looked at him completely freaked out- but...Tazu backed up. His eyes not being able to leave Kyori's.

"W-what..what- HEY! HEY! STOP IT! B-BOSS!" Tazu yelled trying to look away from Kyori's eyes but his started to choke up screaming bloody cries.

Alora stood up watching confused.

______ completely freaked out.

"KYORI!"

"STOPP!" Tazu screamed before falling to the floor his body burning up turning darker.

"S-Stop him!" Alora ordered as two villains jumped onto Kyori but he just sparked his lightning out throwing them back destroying the room.

He looked at Alora and grabbed her neck.

His hand burning her neck.

"F-FUCKING HELP ME! KILL HIM SHIT!" Alora screamed but the bad guys just ran off freaking out, being scared of his strength and of what he did to Tazu without even touching him.

_____ on the other hand just watched completely horrified at her view of her baby boy..

His body was destroyed...his eyes shining crazy he wasn't himself not at all..

Alora turned her head slowly to ______ who looked at her scared.

"H-help.."

______ couldn't move. She only watched as her son killed her.

Alora's body fell to the floor before Kyori stood straight breathing heavily his body was destroying him but that didn't stop him from turning to look at _____.

She didn't even move as he walked up to her.

Tears fell from her eyes looking at him.
She only raised her hand to touch his cheek but it burnt her palm...yet she didn't pull away letting it burn her.

She cried staring into the eyes she no longer knew before he looked away.

"..."

He turned his back to her lightning sparking out of his body as he tried to control himself.

It hurt so much..causing him to bleed from his eyes as he scratched his arms to keep the pain simplistic..but nothing worked.

"Kyori..what did they do to you?" _____ asked but when she touched his shoulder she was thrown back to the wall.

"!!!"

She choked up immediately panicking as she looked down at what impaled her.

Kyori yelled in pain as he turned to see what he had done before the lightning stopped around him.

He just looked at his mother who he pushed away..rather too harshly who was now impaled by one of the warehouses cracked wooden logs.. right through her abdomen.

______ looked up at Kyori with frightened worried eyes but all he could feel was utter guilt.

"K-Kyori.."

His lightning started again.. but this time it skyrocketed blasting through the building almost causing a storm of lightning as he screamed at what he had done.

______ tried to move but she couldn't she knew he didn't mean it but..she couldn't get to him to calm him either..she just watched him tear himself apart as he basically tortured himself by using his quirk against himself.

***
They looked up..the lightning hitting only one area..

Kenji looked at his father nodding as they recruited everyone to go there now.

Every hero on their way to battle..but they didn't know what they'd run into.

***
"Oh look at that, I've been impaled" -Olaf

Like and Comment!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

131K 5.3K 34
In the hero world, you were either a pro or just an average sidekick. Surprising to most, Misaki Haruka at a very young age had already moved quickly...
1.1K 75 20
Katsuki Bakugo is a hero on the verge of achieving everything he's ever dreamed of. Throwing himself in to his hero career right out of UA High, his...
1.5M 45.4K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...
120K 3.8K 47
You had known Bakugou since childhood...but years had gone by until you met again at U.A. High school. In the process of reuniting with the challengi...