Arranged Marriage to Xiumin [...

By Wilde_Quiver61

Park Min Jae is an 18-year-old girl, she is a bubbly, loving, caring and a kind-hearted girl..... before. Eve... More

Characters
Chapter 1: Appa's Good News
Chapter 2: Hyung?!
Chapter 3: Explainations
Chapter 4: The sleep-over
Chapter 5: The arranged marriage
Chapter 6: My past
Chapter 7: Total Make-over
Chapter 8: I remember everything
Chapter 9: Night swimming
Chapter 10: Confession
Chapter 11: A night with him
Chapter 12: Pearl is dead
Chapter 13: A new member of the family
Chapter 14: The Fashion show
Chapter 15: wedding day
Chapter 16: 1st day @ Manila
Chapter 17: 2nd Day @ Manila
Chapter 19: Reunion/ the end
KAMSAHAMNIDA!!❤❤❤

Chapter 18: Back at our Hometown

2.3K 75 4
By Wilde_Quiver61

Xiumin's POV

KRIIINNNNGG~

I turned my alarm clock off and opened my eyes, I looked at my right side and saw Jae sleeping so peacefully then the rays of the sun hit her face and she groaned and slowly opened her eyes "Good morning oppa" she said huskily "morning! How was your sleep my little angel?" I asked and hugged her "it was the best rest than I had before--" she was cut off when she suddenly ran towards the bathroom, well before we slept last night we took a shower together and wore our clothes back on, I followed her towards the bathroom and found her throwing up "gwaenchana?" I asked as I rubbed her back "ne--" she was cut off by another throw up, I stood up and went to her sling bag and gave her a box "where did you get this?" She asked weakly "I found it on your luggage yesterday" I said and closed the door to give her some privacy. As I was waiting for her I made milk for her and coffee for me, I heard the bathroom doors open so I walked towards her and she gave me a smile as she looked up from the tester, she went near me "oppa.." She paused "what is it?" I asked "I'm.... Pregnant" she said happily "bwo?! Jinja?!" I asked happily "neh" she replied and I hugged her, I asmit I am so happy "I'm gonna be a dad soon!" I cheered "aishh, lower your voice oppa the neighbors might hear you" she said "hahahaha.... Arraseo, here's your milk I'll just go take a bath and prepare arraseo?" I said and she nodded and drank her milk. I grabbed my towel and went inside the bathroom 'I'm gonna be a dad soon' I thought and smiled very wide.

Minhee's POV

After drinking my milk, I washed the mugs that was used and placed it on the cabinet and went to our room, I took out xiumin oppa's clothes out and also mine and prepared the things that I need to use, I heard the bathroom door open then came out a topless xiumin, I stood up from the floor and handed him his clothes "get dressed, I'll take my turn" I said and he nodded, I went to the bathroom and locked the door, I took my bath and when I finished I wrapped myself with a towel, I went out of the bathroom and found xiumin oppa tying his shoes "I'll be waiting at the living room" he said as he stood up and grabbed our luggages "okay" I said and he went out and closed the door properly, I dressed myself up I wore my black skinny jeans, black shirt with 'I'm in love with him' words printed on it and my shoes, I combed my hair and tied it into a pony tail. I grabbed my sling bag and went out and saw xiumin waiting patiently he stood up and hugged me by the waist "you forgot something" he said.

Xiumin's POV

She totally forgot something "what did I forget?" She asked cluelessly and I was like seriously? You've got to be kidding me "I'll give you a clue" I said and gave her a peck on the lips "oh so that's what I forgot? Mian, here" she said as she gave me a kiss and then pulled away "kaja, its already 9 we should be boarding by now" I said and she nodded and was about to carry her hand bag but I insisted "are you sure you can carry that oppa? Its quite heavy" she said worriedly "I can manage, how about just pull this luggage with you since its a bit lighter" I said as I handed her a light luggage and she held it "but still, I can carry that hand carry bag" she said, why is she so stubborn? "Its okay sweetheart, you shouldn't be stressed its bad for the baby" I said and she smiled a little and nodded and we checked out of the hotel and hailed a cab, I placed the luggages in the trunk with the help of the driver and went inside "to the airport please" Jae said and the driver started driving towards the airport. We arrived at the airport and I unloaded the taxi and placed the luggages on the cart while Jae paid the driver "kaja" she said and we boarded the plane and waited for our flight to be called, we sat on the available seats and I took out my phone and set the camera on and raised it high "sweetie, lookie here" I said and she looked at me then at the camera, I placed an arm over her shoulder "hana dhul seht..." I said and then the camera clicked, I posted it on instagram and labeled it 'now going back home.... Good bye manila' then our flight was called we entered the plane and sat on our seat number before I sat down I placed our hand carry baggage on top and closed it then sat down.

As we were in the middle of the flight, I noticed that Jae was slowly closing her eyes so I placed her head on my shoulder "go to sleep, I know you're tired" I said and she went to sleep.

An hour later

We already landed at incheon airport and I woke Jae up "yeobo-ah we're here" I said and she lifted up her head and adjusted her eye sight by carefully rubbing her eyes, I took off my seatbelt and stood up and took two hand carry bags and closed the top, Jae removed her seatbelt and stood up, I held her hand so we won't get separated. We exited the plane and grabbed a cart and waited for our luggage "there it is oppa!" She said as she pointed to four luggages, I took it one by one and placed it on the cart. We went out of the airport and saw a guy holding a card board with my name, I went near him and found it to be joobyun "joobyun!" I said "glad you still remember me, follow me to your car" he said and we walked towards my car, I helped joobyun place the luggages at the back then entered the car "joobyun? Where are the others? I was expecting to see them here" Jae asked "oh you'll know later Jae-ssi" he said and started driving back to the mansion.

When we arrived Joobyun parked the car near the entrance door, he went out and opened the car door for us to get out, I went out first and held Jae's hand gently as she came out from the car "I'll take care with the luggages, just follow Mr. Soo as you get inside" joobyun said and I nodded, we entered the house hand in hand "good afternoon Mr. And Mrs. Kim, kindly follow me" Mr. Soo said and we followed him to the garden then we saw a banner hunged up on the gazebo, ballons floating every where and foods on the table were served "welcome home!!" The guys shouted together with our parents, friends, business partners, and our grandparents. "Kamsahamnida!" Jae and I shouted in unison then her friends came running up to her "Jae we miss you so much!!" They said "woah there guys I was just away for two days!" Jae said but hugged them back while my friends ran up to me and gave me a bro hug "so how was your honeymoon?" Chanyeol asked "we'll tell you later "guys! Look what I found!" Joonsoo shouted from the inside and all of us went in and Jae and I sat on the couch while the others sat on the floor, joonsoo connected her phone on the TV and the video started playing, Jae and my eyes widen in shock it was a video of us ice skating "woah! Wonderful moves" heejin said and gave Jae twi thumbs up "where'd you get that?" Jae and I asked joonsoo "well, a friend of mine that lives in manila sent it to me and told me that both of you were good in ice skating" he said and I remembered the coach "could it be.." Before I could finish he answered "yup that coach was my friend, everything was planned, we all planned it together" joonsoo said and we gave death glares to our friends. After watching the video, we ate lunch at the garden "so when are you gonna tell them?" I asked Jae "I actually don't know how to.... Tell them" she said shyly "then let me" I said and she nodded "attention every one!" I shouted and all their attention was on me, Jae stood up "we have some good news to tell you" I said and looked at Jae "I'm............... I'm pregnant" Jae said shyly and they cheered "congratulations!" They shouted in unison but the fun was interupted when Mr. Soo came "sorry to interrupt your celebration but someone is looking for Mr. And Mrs. Kim" he said and Jae and I exchanged glances and walked towards Mr. Soo "we'll be back just enjoy the party!" I said and they went back into partying.

We followed Mr. Soo towards the living room and found hyejin with her parents "Good afternoon! We heard that you are already married, congratulations by the way" Mr. Lee said and I nodded and gestured them to sit down, Jae and I sat across them "Jae, did you already make your descision?" Mrs. Lee asked and Jae nodded "what is it?" She asked "I...... Forgive her, I know that she did a lot of worse things to me but Joonsoo, Eunri and MinJi explained to me why so that's why, I forgive her" Jae said and smiled at them, hyejin stood up and hugged Jae tightly, I could clearly see it in my angle and because of Jae's expression "Yah! You're killing the baby" I said and she released from the hug and Jae sighed "mian-- wait! A baby? Does that mean?" She paused and Jae spoke "Neh, I'm pregnant unnie" Jae said and hugged her lightly "I'm so proud, congratulations!" She said "thanks" Jae said "well, then I guess our job here is done" Mr. Lee said as both of them stood up and we stood up after them "we better be leaving to not make anything go worse" Mrs. Lee said "aniyo! Its best if you join our welcoming party, we just got home from our honeymoon anyways" Jae said "Neh, Jae is right umma, its the only way to make it up for her" Hyejin said and the sighed and nodded and hyejin cheered just then we heard a cute little bark, then came out a cute wolf "snow!" Jae shouted and hugged snow while snow licked her "gosh! I miss you so much!" She said and kissed snow's head "woah! Cute pup you got there, what is her kind?" Hyejin asked "she's a wolf" I said and their eyes rounded in shock except for me and Jae "aren't wolves dangerous?" Mrs. Lee asked and I nodded my head "they are but this pup is trained to be good, so don't worry she won't bite" I said and they sighed in relief "yah! Dongsaeng I saw your ice skating video" hyejin said "mwo?! Eotteoke?!" Jae and I shouted in unison "didn't you know? Its all over the net but don't worry its safe" hyejin said and we sighed in relief and joined the others in the party, I never thought that every thing will turn out good, I'm so lucky to have this kind of life and I'm proud of it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 20.5K 153
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
196K 10K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
78.1K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
95.8K 1.3K 48
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...