Chapter 15: wedding day

MinJae's POV

I woke up by the rays of the sunlight, I sat up on my bed and stretched my arms, I adjusted my eye sight and looked at the calendar, I stared at the 26th number with a red circle that's when it hit me. Today is the day that I'll be walking down the aisle, Today is the day that I'll be wearing a white long gown and lastly today is the day that I'll be getting married, there was a knock on my door I stood up from the bed and walked towards the door and opened it and found Heejin unnie, Minji, EunAh and Eunri "what are you guys doing here?" I asked as they came inside with a box and bags on their hand "well good morning to you too missy, go and take a bath we are the ones assigned for your makeover" heejin unnie said and I nodded and grabbed my towel and took my bath.

After taking a bath I dried myself and wore my blue bathrobe and wrapped my hair with a towel then went out of the bathroom, I saw a mannequin with a beautiful whitw long gown together with a head dress "sit down missy" heejin unnie said and I sat down on the chair "I'm sure I will become a clown when you finished" I said and she pouted "don't you trust me that much? Don't worry I'm a professional" unnie said and I nodded then she started with my hair, she just curled my hair and tied it into a half pony tail with my bangs out, Minji and Eunri did my nails, they colored my toe nails white while on my finger nails was just colorless, EunAh on the other hand prepared my gown and the dress that I'll wear after the wedding. After unnie finished with my hair she did my make up "unnie just apply a light make up I don't want to wear a heavy one" I said and she nodded and started applying my make up, after my make up EunAh helped me with my gown, heels and my head dress "wahh you look so beautiful unnie" minji, eunri and eunah said in unison then I looked at myself in the full body mirror "woah! I take back what I said earlier, is this even me?" I asked in amazement "well I told you that I'm a professional when it comes to this stuffs" she said and her phone rang and she answered it directly "yes Mr. Kim?..... Arraseo.... We just finished doing her make over..... Arraseo, we'll be there in 10" heejin unnie said and ended the call "Mr. Kim said that the car is already waiting outside" she said as she placed her phone back at her pocket, I waited for them to finish changing since they are my bridesmaid and then we went to the car "here is your bouquet unnie" Eunah said as she handed me my bouquet "thanks" I said and the driver started driving towards the church.

Xiumin's POV

I woke up early today since today, Minjae and I will get married. The wedding program will start at 8:30 and it is still 6:30, there was a knock on my door, I walked towards it and opened it and found suho holding a mannequin with my pure white tux with a flower pin on the left side of the tux, beside suho hyung is Luhan hyung and Chanyeol "morning hyung, you ready for you make over?" Chanyeol asked and I nodded and let them in, I took my bath and wore my tux Chanyeol did my hair while luhan applied BB cream on my face, suho hyung straightened my tux and then they finished "you know I can do this by myself, right?" I asked "we didn't want to do this either but your mom is too powerful with her aegyo she even defeated sehun" suho hyung said and sehun pouted "let's go, the car is waiting outside and theres only 1hr 30 minutes left til the wedding starts" luhan hyung said and I nodded and we left the house and went to the church. We are now here waiting for Minjae to arrive, 5 minutes left til the wedding starts "are you feeling nervous hyung?" Baekhyun asked "a little, I can't wait to see her in a white gown walking down the aisle" I said and we giggled, The guys they are my best man they accompanied me through hard times and they supported each descision I make "let us now start the program, everybody to your places!" The planner said and the guys patted my back and went to their places, the theme song is played with a minimum volume

When the others were now finished I took a deep breath and waited for the big doors to open, when the doors opened there I saw a very beautiful Minjae walking down the aisle while holding the arm of abeoji. They arrived at the altar and I walked down the stairs to take Minjae's hand "I pass to you my daughter, please take care of her" abeoji said and I nodded and took MinJae's hand and hooked it on my arm "I'm so proud of the two of you" abeoji said and we smiled and walked towards the altar and faced the priest.