Chapter 4: The sleep-over

Xiumin's POV

"Want to join our sleep over?" Baekhyun asked "if so, who's house will we stay?" Eun ah asked "my plan my house" chanyeol said "is Min Jae invited?" Heejin asked "well, she is my dongsaeng ,so what do you expect?" Chanyeol asked, aigoo. This kid really?. "Hell! Yeah we'll go! So when will we start the sleep over?" They both asked in unison "let's start later, so I'll be the one to excuse you from classes" chanyeol said they both nodded their heads then left "uhh hyung? Can you even excuse them?" Sehun asked "sehun, my father owns this school, I'll just go to him and ask him to excuse HeeJin and EunAh on their remaining class while you guys go home and pack all of your things and if I mean all of it I mean ALL of it" he said "but chanyeol? Won't your father get mad? I mean, don't get it the wrong way okay? Its just we are new to this school and we are gonna ask a favor?" Luhan said "I agree with luhan hyung, we are just new here and we are gonna ask a favor?" I said, chanyeol looked at us "don't worry, appa always knows best he even let me stay with you guys here at the school and isn't that a favor already? He didn't even let you pay the tuition fees and I didn't even ask that favor and he insisted" chanyeol said "WAIT! why the hell are we fighting with each other? I thought that we are brothers? WE ARE ONE right?!" Suho scolded and we bowed our heads just like an innocent child being scolded by his parent "we are going to that sleep over wether you like it or not, we are going there as one!" He said and we nodded our heads "okay good" suho said as he calmed down "so hyung? Why are we gonna pack 'ALL' of our things?" Sehun asked emphasizing the word 'ALL' "you guys are not going to have a sleep over at the house--" chanyeol was cut off "SAY WHAT?! YOU JUST SAID THAT WE ARE GOING TO HAVE OUR SLEEP OVER AND YET YOU'RE TELLING US NOW THAT WE WON'T?!" we shouted "YAH! aish. I didn't even finish my sentence and yet you are already shouting at me, my poor ear drums" he said and rubbed his ears "sorry about that channie now carry on, what were you gonna say?" I asked "as I was saying you won't be having a sleep over there instead you are moving in" he said "wait! What do you mean stay? Won't your father disagree?" Kris asked "well, before we got enrolled in the school he called me then he told me that I should enroll here and of course, I said that I won't leave you guys so he decided that he will enroll us here and told me that you don't have to worry about the tuition fees and he told me that I will get to move in the house since there's enough room for us" he explained "oh okay, sorry about that shouting thing" kris said "its okay, you should go home and pack I'll be there in just a few" he said then left. We took our bags and went out of the office, before we leave we reasured that there is nothing plugged and the lights are off, after that we left the school and back to the dorm to pack all of our stuffs.

Chanyeol's POV

I went to appa's office and knocked on the door "come in" I heard and I went in and closed the door behind me "oh yeol, what brings you here?" Appa asked as he glanced at me and focused back to the papers h'es holding "ummm I want to tell you that me and the guys will be moving in the house today and can you please excuse MinJae's best friends?" I said and he stopped reading his papers and looked at me "okay, and why will I excuse them?" He asked me calmly and smiling "well, we are planning to have a sleep over at home tonight" I said "why the heck would you have a sleep over?" He asked again still smiling. Aigoo. He really is like me smiling even when somethings up "its because Jae became cold and emotionless when she woke up and HeeJin and EunAh said that fun will be the only thing that will bring her back" I explained he stood up from his seat and went in front of me "okay I'll excuse them just to make Jae back to her happy and bubbly self, I'll do everything just to make my children happy" he said and smiled at me "kamsahamnida appa, but--" I was cut off when he spoke "transporation? Called the drivers already look outside if you want to see what kind of cars I got you" he said "aigoo, arraseo thanks again dad" I said in fluent english and hugged him again "you are very welcome my dear child" he replied in fluent english I pulled away "I'm going back at the dorm to pack my stuff see you at home dad" I said "take care on your way" he said and I went out of his office, I still have my back pack with me so no worries. I went out of the school entrance and found 12 sports cars with 12 guys in a black suit, I went down the stairs a guy came near me "are you park chanyeol?" He asked I nodded my head "I guess I'm right you look like your father" he commented " I know right?" I said and smiled at him and he smiled back "well then chanyeol, please follow me to your assigned car" he said as he lead the way and he opened the door of a yellow with black color just like bumblebee in the movie called transformers, I mumbled my thanks to him and went inside, he closed the door and went to the other side of the car and went in and fasten his seatbelt and I also fasten mine "where to?" He asked "to XX please" I said and he pressed something on his ear and I just realized that he's wearing an earphone-like and talked. After that he started the car and started driving the others were just following us, we shared some jokes and I gotta say this guy is just like baekhyun and chen, why? Because he likes to troll with the other drivers at times just like chen and he can't shut his mouth like baekhyun. We stopped a few minutes after "we're here" he said as he unfasten his seat belt and went out of the car, I also unfasten mine and before I could open the cars door he opened it for me, I stepped out and he closed the door "thanks, by the way I haven't know your name" I said "oh right, my apologies, my name is Kangsoo" he said and bowed "nice to meet you kangsoo" I said "nice to meet you too" he said "umm can you guys follow me, we have a lot of things to carry" I said and he nodded his head and signalled the others to follow me and so I entered our dorm with them tailing behind me "you can wait here downstairs I'm just going to pack my things" I said, they nodded and sat on the couch while the others on the floor. I went upstairs also to find xiumin hyung already ready and his luggages "oh hyung is that all you're gonna bring?" I asked "no there are still lots of luggages in my room and I don't know if I can carry those all they down, I mean I can carry those luggages but I don't want to be tired in walking back and forth" he said he's face already looks tired "hyung I want you to meet somebody" I said as I placed a hand on his shoulder "nugu?" He asked "wait I'll call him" I said and went down a few steps "umm who is assigned to Kim Minseok? He badly needed help" I said and I saw a guy stood up and came near me "that would be me" he said smiling "ummm can you please introduce yourself" I said "my name is Kim joobyun and I am assigned to Kim Minseok" he said "oh follow me" I said and went back to where xiumin hyung is standing with joobyun following me and when I stopped he went beside me "ummm chanyeol nuguseyo?" He asked "hyung meet your driver, Kim joobyun and he'll be helping with your luggages" I said "annyeonghaseyo" he bowed at xiumin hyung and hyung did the same "I'll take my leave now, I still have to pack" I said and they nodded their heads, I went to my room and started packing all of my stuff.