Chapter 19: Reunion/ the end

9 years later

Minhee's POV

"Sunmi! Jinhyuk! Time for a bath!" I called out and they both made their way towards me, Jinhyuk is the eldest, he's already 9 and sunmi is the youngest her age is 7 "are we gonna see harabeoji and uncle umma?!" They asked excitingly "neh, you will see them later, now go and prepare yourselves for later's event" I said and they quickly made their ways to their own rooms and I just sighed and smiled, I went to clean up the kitchen and the living room untilthere was a knock on the front door, I opened it and saw xiumin holding a bouquet of flowers "happy anniversary yeobo!" He cheered and I was in a verge of tears right now, I accepted the bouquet and he gave me a peck on the lips "Happy anniversary yeobo" I said and smiled sweetly at him "where's my present?" He asked and I smiled at him "look at the table in the kitchen" I said and he immediately ran towards the kitchen "wahhh! Home made baozi!! Saranghae yeobo!" He said cheerfully and gave me kisses in my face "Nado saranghae! Hahaha... Hajima" I said and he stopped and took a piece of baozi and ate it "mmmmm... Yum! You're the besy cook ever!" He said and continued eating "umma! Is appa home?" Jinhyuk shouted from upstairs "Neh!" I said and he ran towards the stairs and stopped in just a few steps "appa! Can you help me with my tux?" He asked cutely "aigoo! Arraseo" xiumin said and jinhyuk ran back to his room, xiumin stopped eating and gave me a peck on the lips "daddy's on duty!" He said and ran upstairs I just giggled at his cuteness, I was walking upstairs and I heard sunmi called me I opened her door and went inside "umma! How will I wear this?" She asked as she showed me her blue gown, the party is formal so that's why. I smiled and helped her wear her gown and braided her hair, I applied a thin layer of BB cream on her face and a lip balm, she wore her blue sandals and to top it all I placed her favorite tiara on top of her head "there, my princess is ready for the party" I said as I sat on her bed "umma, why do we need to wear these gowns?" She asked "because your harabeoji wanted it to be formal" I said and straightened her gown and she nodded, a knock came on her door and I stood up then opened it I found xiumin standing with jinhyuk, they both look a like but the color of their tux is different, xiumin wore the white tux that he used at our wedding and for jinhyuk is a dark blue tux, it was given as a gift from chanyeol oppa "we're gonna wait downstairs" xiumin said and I nodded and they left "sunmi? Do you want to help umma prepare?" I asked sunmi and she nodded, I held her little hands and we went to xiumin and my room, I closed the door and locked it sunmi sat on our bed I squated in front of her and held both of her hands "umma will just take a bath arraseo? How about you'lk be the one to pick what umma will wear during the party" I said and she nodded and went to our closet and started looking while I grabbed the towel and went inside the bathroom and took my bath.

After taking a bath, I wrapped a towel around my body and another towel wrapped on my hair I went out and saw my wedding dress placed neatly on the bed also the heels that I wore during the wedding "umma, you're finished!" Sunmi said and I smiled at her "why did you pick this mi?" I asked her "I saw what appa wore just now, so I chose that dress for you" she said and smiled I smiled back and wore the white long gown, its only a tube though, I wore the heels and let my hair fall. I dried it and tied a half pony tail and curled the ends, I applied a thin layer of BB cream and applied a light make up and a lip gloss and faced sunmi "how does umma look?" I asked her and her eyes sparkled "beautiful umma" she said and hugged my legs "hahaha arraseo, kaja your oppa and appa must be waiting for long" I said and held her hand and we walked downstairs.

Xiumin's POV

I saw Jae holding sunmi's hand while walking down the stairs, jinhyuk and I stood up and went near them I took Jae's arm and hooked it to mine while Jinhyuk took sunmi's arm and hooked it to his "you look beautiful, you look like just the same as our wedding day" I whispered and she giggled "yeah I know and that'll never change, kaja we're already late" she said and we went to the limo and rode it to the venue.

When we arrived Jae was right we are late, "woah! Are you guys gonna get married for the second time?" Heejin asked carrying a 4 years old Jinho on her hands "well, sunmi picked the gown and she told me that she saw what xiumin wore so sho chose this" Jae said and we laughed "so she don't have any idea about that dress?" EunAh asked and we nodded and joined the party.

How's my life doing? Easy, I have such wonderful children and a very loving and caring wife, my job was to look after the cafe that me and Jae built, she designed it while I took care of it, our cafe grew really famous because of her baozi and because of my tasty coffee.

Luhan? He became a chinese actor and filmed a lot of movies, he became famous but he took a break and visited us here in korea. Kris also became an actor and grew very famous, he also took a break just to visit us here.

Suho? He married heejin five years ago and they also have a child named Jinho, it looks like they just mixed their names, suho became the CEO of their company while Heejin was made as the CEO of Mrs. Kim's fashion line.

Lay? He stood up a hospital here in seoul and other places around the world, he also met Liyin at china when he visited there two years ago, he married Liyin after a year and here they are now carrying their newborn baby.

Baekhyun? He became a famous singer and song writer together with chen and D.O, Baekhyun dated Eunri for 2 years and he married Eunri after a month, they have a daughter named Minyoung which is now 7 years old.

Chen? He became a famous singer and a lyric writer here in seoul, while he was doing his job he met Minhye, they also married 4 years ago and have a son named Khyunwoo.

Chanyeol? He became a famous song writer and he also became the CEO of their company, he married Minji after us. He proposed to Minji after a year from our wedding and did their marriage after two weeks, they have twins all boys, the eldest is myunsoo and for the younger is hyunsoo, both are on chanyeol's side childish and still a happy virus.

Tao? He became a martial arts expert and taught martial arts students, he once told us that his students was pretty annoying because they always gave him letter but he unbelievably fell for a student and married her last year, and there they are carrying their baby.

Kai? He became a famous dancer around the world, he also told us that he fell for a girl and he told us that her name is krystal, he married her 5 years ago and now they are holding the hands of their son named Joonlee which is already 4 years old.

Sehun? He is also a famous dancer and he and EunAh stood up a bubbletea store which also became famous because of sehun's fame, they both married after chanyeol and have a twin daughters named Eunji and Eunmi, they are also a bit complicated cause they look really alike.

Well, that was my friends life. I on the other hand, is the luckiest person to have married a very loving and caring wife that gave birth to their little angels, I know how hard it must be for her to take care of both of Jinhyuk and sunmi but Jinhyuk promised me one thing and that is to look after his little sister when Jae is busy. All of us lived a happy life, we lived life so simple and gave what true meaning of life is, I don't want to say goodbye to all of you readers but this is already the end.

"Hana dhul seht!" Suho signalled "THANK YOU FOR READING!! AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL!! ANNYEEOOONNNGGG!" we all shouted in unison and waved. Thank you readers for reading this story and we hope you like it.