Chapter 18: Back at our Hometown

Xiumin's POV

KRIIINNNNGG~

I turned my alarm clock off and opened my eyes, I looked at my right side and saw Jae sleeping so peacefully then the rays of the sun hit her face and she groaned and slowly opened her eyes "Good morning oppa" she said huskily "morning! How was your sleep my little angel?" I asked and hugged her "it was the best rest than I had before--" she was cut off when she suddenly ran towards the bathroom, well before we slept last night we took a shower together and wore our clothes back on, I followed her towards the bathroom and found her throwing up "gwaenchana?" I asked as I rubbed her back "ne--" she was cut off by another throw up, I stood up and went to her sling bag and gave her a box "where did you get this?" She asked weakly "I found it on your luggage yesterday" I said and closed the door to give her some privacy. As I was waiting for her I made milk for her and coffee for me, I heard the bathroom doors open so I walked towards her and she gave me a smile as she looked up from the tester, she went near me "oppa.." She paused "what is it?" I asked "I'm.... Pregnant" she said happily "bwo?! Jinja?!" I asked happily "neh" she replied and I hugged her, I asmit I am so happy "I'm gonna be a dad soon!" I cheered "aishh, lower your voice oppa the neighbors might hear you" she said "hahahaha.... Arraseo, here's your milk I'll just go take a bath and prepare arraseo?" I said and she nodded and drank her milk. I grabbed my towel and went inside the bathroom 'I'm gonna be a dad soon' I thought and smiled very wide.

Minhee's POV

After drinking my milk, I washed the mugs that was used and placed it on the cabinet and went to our room, I took out xiumin oppa's clothes out and also mine and prepared the things that I need to use, I heard the bathroom door open then came out a topless xiumin, I stood up from the floor and handed him his clothes "get dressed, I'll take my turn" I said and he nodded, I went to the bathroom and locked the door, I took my bath and when I finished I wrapped myself with a towel, I went out of the bathroom and found xiumin oppa tying his shoes "I'll be waiting at the living room" he said as he stood up and grabbed our luggages "okay" I said and he went out and closed the door properly, I dressed myself up I wore my black skinny jeans, black shirt with 'I'm in love with him' words printed on it and my shoes, I combed my hair and tied it into a pony tail. I grabbed my sling bag and went out and saw xiumin waiting patiently he stood up and hugged me by the waist "you forgot something" he said.

Xiumin's POV

She totally forgot something "what did I forget?" She asked cluelessly and I was like seriously? You've got to be kidding me "I'll give you a clue" I said and gave her a peck on the lips "oh so that's what I forgot? Mian, here" she said as she gave me a kiss and then pulled away "kaja, its already 9 we should be boarding by now" I said and she nodded and was about to carry her hand bag but I insisted "are you sure you can carry that oppa? Its quite heavy" she said worriedly "I can manage, how about just pull this luggage with you since its a bit lighter" I said as I handed her a light luggage and she held it "but still, I can carry that hand carry bag" she said, why is she so stubborn? "Its okay sweetheart, you shouldn't be stressed its bad for the baby" I said and she smiled a little and nodded and we checked out of the hotel and hailed a cab, I placed the luggages in the trunk with the help of the driver and went inside "to the airport please" Jae said and the driver started driving towards the airport. We arrived at the airport and I unloaded the taxi and placed the luggages on the cart while Jae paid the driver "kaja" she said and we boarded the plane and waited for our flight to be called, we sat on the available seats and I took out my phone and set the camera on and raised it high "sweetie, lookie here" I said and she looked at me then at the camera, I placed an arm over her shoulder "hana dhul seht..." I said and then the camera clicked, I posted it on instagram and labeled it 'now going back home.... Good bye manila' then our flight was called we entered the plane and sat on our seat number before I sat down I placed our hand carry baggage on top and closed it then sat down.