Chapter 1: Appa's Good News

Min Jae's POV

KRIIIING~

My alarm clock rang, I turned it off and jumped out of bed. I stretched my arms and fixed my bed, I grabbed two pieces of towel then entered my personal bathroom and took my refreshing morning shower. When I finished taking a bath and wrapped my towel around my body then above my head. I filled the bath tub with water, while I went out to change into a simple white shirt then a jogging pants. I went inside the bathroom and saw pearl waiting for me to bath her, when she saw me she wiggled her tail and let her tounge out "you're really excited to take your bath aren't you?" I asked and she stood up with her four legs, I turned off the water "jump in" I said and she then followed my order, I started rubbing some soap on her body and then rinsed it off. After a few minutes of taking her bath, I let her out of the tub and dried her with my towel, we both went out of the bathroom with her following me. I stopped near by my dresser and grabbe her very own hair blower and blow dried her pearly white fur, she really loves blow drying her fur and ends up at the floor lying down and I would just laugh at her cuteness. I countinued to blow dry her fur and I heard a knock from the door "come in" I said and then appa came in with a new collar with him "Good Morning my little princess" appa said as he sat down on my bed "Good Morning appa" I greeted "so, I see that pearl is prepared and you're not" appa said "I just don't want to stain my uniform, I pity the maids for letting them wash my dirty clothes" I said and unplugged the hair blower "here wear this to her" appa said as he handed me the collar that he's holding and I gladly took it from him and wore it on pearl, the collar even have pearl's name, I patted her head and stood up and walked inside my walk-in closet and wore my uniform and got out of the closet, "you want to bring her at school?" Appa suddenly asked and I quickly sat beside him and did my puppy eyes "can I appa?" I asked he messed my messy hair more "sure but promise me to leave her at your office?" Appa asked, I raised my right hand and crossed my heart "promise" I said and he nodded. I hugged him happily "kamsahamnida appa!" I said happily and pulled away "hear tha girl? You're coming to school with me" I said and she stood up and wiggled her tail from left to right and let her tounge out 'bark bark' she said "hurry breakfast is already downstairs" appa said and left my room, I quickly combed my long straight hair that reaches my butt and tied it into a pony tail. I wore my spyder glasses and we left the room. I went downstairs and both me and pearl ate our breakfast, after eating our breakfast I gave her a denta stix to clean her teeth while I ran back to my room and brushed my teeth.

When I finished brushing my teeth, I grabbed my back pack and went downstairs, While walking down the stairs I saw pearl biting her favorite black leash and in front of her is my favorite black doll shoes. I went in front of her and wore my shoes, I took the leash from her mouth and attached it to her collar and it perfectly matched. Then I realized "ahjumma! Where's appa?!" I shouted at the kitchen and she popped her head out "he said that he'll be going first to do some paper works" she replied "ah! Arraseo, kamsahamnida ajumma" I bowed my head and she just nodded her head. Pearl and I went out of the house and started walking to school, the school that was owned by my mother is just a 15-minute walk from the house 'bogoshipeo umma' I thought as I looked up and back to the road, my mind ran away from my body. Minutes later Pearl stopped walking and I put on my cold aura because we arrived at my school, pearl and I started walking towards the entrance and the students started gossiping
'Omo! Her dog is so cute just like her'

'Wahh she looks so beautiful'

'Omona! Is that her dog?! It looks beautiful just like her'

I heard some positive comments and then I heard my most hated voice

'Ugh, she is such a show - off!!'

'I know right?!why do even the students like her?!'

'Yeah! I'm much prettier than her, right babe?'

I heard hye jin say which was on purpose then I heard the most hated voice I never wanted to hear

'Yeah and you are the princess she is just a slut and a flirt'

That's what I heard from them but I just ignored it and kept my cold aura, then somebody placed his or her arm over my shoulder, I looked at the owner of the hand and found two of my best friends. Hee jin and Eun ah "Good Morning Jae" they both exclaimed "GoodMorning" I said coldly and they looked shocked, truth is I never acted cold towards them and I don't keep secrets from them, "what happened?" Eun ah asked but I ignored her question and continued walking towards my office "wait" Hee jin said and I stopped on my tracks pearl also did, I looked back at them and they came near me "let me guess heard their voice, bullied and you're some what hurt" hee jin said smartly "lets talk about this at my office" I said coldly and went to my office, I unleashed pearl and she lay down on the couch. I sat on my office chair then my best friends sat in front of me "so, explain why you wore the cold aura?" HeeJin said, I huffed a sigh and relax "I'm sorry about that girls, its just... Just hate to hear their voices nor seeing their faces its like I want to kill somebody!" I raged with fury eyes "woah girl, you ain't want to disappoint your appa about this right?" Eun ah asked, I just nodded and felt a head on my knees, I looked at who owned the head and found Pearl with her cute puppy eyes "Are you hungry?" I asked but she didn't wiggle her tail "thirsty?" I asked and yup she wiggled her tail and let out her tounge "come here" I said as I stood up and went near to her water tank and pressed a button then water came out she then started drinking and went back to my seat "your appa finally let Pearl come at school" HeeJin said while looking at pearl "yeah, I even did the cute puppy eyes thing" I said then rolled my eyes. They laughed and the bell rang "we should go girls we don't want to be late now, do we?" I said as I stood up "I agree" Eun ah said while HeeJin just nodded and we went to the door, I looked back and found pearl sitting on the couch "pearl?" I called her and she looked up "come here" I said and she followed what was ordered to her, O squated down and squished her cheeks "take care okay? And don't reck my things also yoi know what to do when someone intrudes my office and if you want to go to the bathroom there's a big red button beside the door you just need to press it okay?" I said 'bark bark' she barked out and I hugged her "I'll be back later" I said and she gave me a pouty face "when I come back I'll give you beef how about that?" I asked and she wiggled her tail and let out her tounge 'bark bark' "hi-five" I said and raised my right palm she then gladly hi-fived "now go back to your beauty sleep mommy will be back later with your beef" O saod and she went back to the couch, I stood up and closed the door "kaja" I said and we went to our classroom and have our class.

*After 4 hours*
Kriiiiiiiiing~

The bell rang signalling that its already lunch time. "Okay class that's all for today and Min Jae your father wants to see you at his office" Ms. Kang smiled I gave her my angelic smile and stood up and left the classroom, I directly went to appa's office and knocked on the door "come in" appa said and I went inside and closed the door behind me. Appa stood up and I went near to hug him and pulled away, I sat on the chair in front of him "why do you want to see me appa?" I asked "I want to tell you some good news you ever wanted to hear" appa said smiling and my smile is already reaching my ears "what is it appa? Tell me ppali" I said excitingly "okay, remember that time when you told me that you want a brother or a sister?" Appa asked and I nodded "well, you already have a brother" appa said "yehet! Is he or she younger than me or older?" I asked "older than you in hmmmm..... 5 years" appa said "Say what?!" I said shocked "don't worry dear he'll come in just about 5 minutes with his friends and he'll explain to you, wait at your office they're gonna take an entrance examination and here are their files" appa said as he handed me the files and I nodded my head and take the files from his hands "I'll just send secretary Kim to give you the examination papers" appa said and I nodded my head "can I go now?" I asked and he nodded his head, I went out of his office and went to my office and fed pearl with his food, I sat on my wheeled chair and studied their profiles 'so much for appa's good news' I thought to myself and sighed deeply.