Chapter 11: A night with him

Min Jae's POV

Ahjusshi started driving "oppa, want to hang out?" I asked "yeah sure but where?" He asked, aigoo he forgot already "ahjusshi can you take us to the market jebal" I said and he nodded "oppa how can you forget when I just told you yesterday" I pouted "I'm just kidding, stop pouting you're being cute" he said and pinched my cheeks lightly and I blushed because of his sudden gesture. Minutes later we arrived at the market "ahjusshi, you can go home now, we will just walk back home" I told the driver "ummmm Min Jae are you sure? I don't want to be scolded" he said worriedly "aigoo don't worry I have my fiancè with me so go" I said, he nodded and left us "kaja" he said as he held my hand and went inside the market, he grabbed a basket "so what should we cook?" He asked as we walked through stalls "hmmmm how about baozi?" I asked "mwo?! You know how to cook baozi?" He asked kind of shocked, I smiled and nodded and he jumped like a little kid. I started grabbing the ingredients, as I was about to grab the flour but another hand grabbed it first, I looked at the owner of the hand and found it to be Hyejin "oh sorry but I got it first" she said and then left, I frowned 'when will she get back to her old self?' I thought and xiumin oppa placed his arm on my shoulder "jagiya, gwaenchana?" He asked "ahh ne, I was just wondering when will she get back to her old self" I said "aigoo. Don't worry about it come on let's continue looking for the ingredients arraseo?" He said and smiled I smiled back and nodded, I found the last ingredient and placed it on the basket "what drinks will we pick oppa?" I asked while looking at the fridge "how about coffee?" Xiumin oppa asked "aniyo, we need to sleep early since there'll be school tomorrow" I said "hmmm soft drink?" He asked again "arraseo, but--" I was cut off "just get the sprite, I don't want to drink soft drinks with high acid" he said and I smiled and took one bottle of sprite and went to pay. After paying, we left the market and walked towards home, "by the way Jagiya? When's your birthday?" Xiumin oppa asked "well my birthday is on December 12" I replied "oh so it'll be two moths away" he said "how about you oppa?" I asked "March 26" he said "oh so your birthday will be next year" I said and smiled. We laughed at each other's jokes but sometimes we get serious, we arrived at the front gate and the guard opened it for us, we went inside the house and directly into my room without any one's notice, we went inside and I locked the door. "Ready?" I asked and he nodded, I entered the password and the secret door opens, we went inside while holding hands, minutes later we arrived in front of the door and I entered the password and we went inside. I turned on the lights and helped xiumin oppa carry the plastic bags and placed them on the counter "you know that I can do that right?" He asked and I nodded "you don't know my other side yet" I said and smiled he smiled back "okay, let's start its already 11" he said and I nodded, we started making the baozi in my own recipe though, when we did the dough I placed an uncooked stripped meat and a cutted egg on top and use my hands to do the fold, I did the same process with the other dumplings and placed it on the tray and placed it inside the oven. We washed our hands and went to the couch "what movie are we going to watch oppa?" I asked "horror?" He asked and I nodded and looked through my movies and found only an american movie "oppa, I only have an american movie" I said and looked at the cover and just by seeing it I felt scared "what's the title?" He asked "wrong turn 4" I said "play it, I don't know that movie, have you watched it?" He asked "aniyo, maybe mom did but I didn't" I said and played the movie and sat beside xiumin oppa, he placed his arm on my shoulder and laid down on his chest and the movie started.

*in the middle of the movie*

"Kyaaaaaa! Oppaa!" I cried on his chest while he caressed my hair, I'm crying yes, I got scared "shhhhhh.... Its alright" oppa said and grabbed a baozi and fed me and after I took a bite he bit after "it really is delicious, I should really tell mom to add this to the cafe's menu" he said and took another bite while I am crying like a baby.

After the movie

The movie ended and I am so speechless right now, "yah, jagi gwaenchana?" Oppa asked but I didn't reply because I got traumatized of the movie, I got back to my senses when xiumin oppa.....k-kissed me on my lips and I was like the hell?! He pulled away after "yah, I'm talking to you" he said calmly "a-ahh mian" I said as I looked down "its okay, come on lets go to sleep" he said and lead me to the room which has only one bed, he tucked me in and kissed my forhead "goodnight jagi" he said and was about to leave the room but I stopped him and he sat on the edge of the bed "what's wrong?" He asked and held my hand, I looked down and let my tears out "o-oppa-a I'm *sobs* scared" I cried softly and he hugged me and again, caressed my long hair. "Shhhh.... Its okay, want me to sleep with you?" He asked as he pulled away and I shyly nodded "arraseo, I'll just check the appliances if it is safely turned off" he said and went out of the room, I just sat there wiping my tears away.

A few minutes later, he came back and went to the other side of the bed and turned off the lamp, both of us lay down on the bed I am facing him and he is facing me "good night jagi" he said again "good night baozi oppa" I said "saranghae" he said "nado saranghae" I said and he hugged me to sleep. Before I drifted off to my dreamland, a thought crossed my mind 'I can't believe I have a memorable night with him' I thought then drifted off to dreamland.