Chapter 9: Night swimming

Min Jae's POV

I pulled away from his hug and smiled at him "I remembered everything, gumawo" I said and he smiled "it's nothing really, now we better go or else the others might misunderstood" he said as he stood up I nodded my head and stood up both of us walked to the door "we should hang out here more often, I'll just change the password" I said and changed the password into my name. The door opened and we went out, I'm holding his hand so that he won't get lost "by the way, I need to buy a bit of groceries to store there" I said and he looked at me and slightly pinched me on my nose "you shouldn't waste money, just buy when we hang out arraseo? Also tell me if you want to hang out so that I can help you buy groceries" he said and we arrived back to my room, he went to the door "make sure you change into a comfortable clothing that you'll wear for swimming arraseo?" He said and looked at "ne, arraseo" I said and smiled at him, he went out of the room and I went to my closet since umma never bought me a one piece swimsuit cause she always say that its a waste for my slim body so I decided to wear a black two piece, a black cycling shorts and a white see through, I wore my slippers and grabbed my DSLR and my phone and went out of the room. I found chanyeol waiting for me "hey.." He said nervously.

Chanyeol's POV

Xiumin hyung came and took off his shirt and swam with us "what took you so long hyung?" Sehun asked "I just had a bonding time with Jae" he said "Omo! Jinja hyung?!" Kai exclaimed which he recieved a smack on the back of his head from xiumin hyung "aish... You and your dirty mind" xiumin hyung said in disbelief "owww I'm just kidding okay? Nothing serious" he said and went to chat with sehun "also!" Xiumin hyung shouted which caught everyones attention "I told her about what happened years ago why she can't remember us especially chanyeol" he said "WHAT?! WHAT'S HER REACTION?!" we asked in unison "YAH! DISRESPECTING YOUR HYUNG?! aishhh my poor eardrums" he said and rubbed his ears "yah hyung! Answer us" I said "well, after I finished explaining she cried hard and I comforted her she also told me when she pulled away that she remembered everything and then end of story" he said "oh I thought there'll be--" Kai was cut off by xiumin hyung "YAH! KAI! WANNA DIE?!" xiumin hyung shouted angrily "Aniyoooooo! I still have to meet my future wife and children! I don't want to die early" kai said as he ran away from xiumin hyung and we laughed at both of them, I went out of the pool and took a towel if you're asking where pearl is, let us just say that she relaxed herself at the other pool that is only allowed to dogs. I went to Jae's room and waited for her to come out, when she came out she is holding a DSLR and her phone, she then looked at me "hey..." I said nervously, why the heck am I nervous?! "Hey" she said calmly "so you remember everything now?" I asked and she nodded "yeah, I remember it clearly now" she said and I hugged her, I know she's shocked at my sudden gesture I'm just happy that she's back "welcome back Jae" I whispered "ne, gumawo yeollie oppa" she said and I quickly pulled away, did I hear that right? "Did I hear that right? You called me yeollie oppa?" I asked and she smiled "ne oppa, baozi oppa helped me move on about mother's death, about our break-up and about everything that hurts, I'm really back oppa" she said and I hugged her and lifted her off the grong and spin her around and put her back down on the ground "Yah! Oppa my camera almost got crushed" she said and I just laughed "waeyo?! What's funny?" She asked "nothing hahaha kaja, we must tell everyone" I said and dragged her towards the pool.

@pool

I let go of her arm when we arrived at the pool, I called every one's attention and all of them got out of the pool "what is it yeol?" Baekhyun hyung asked and sat at the edge of the pool "she's back!" I said cheerfully "WHO?!" they asked in unison "Jae jae" I said as I pointed Jae "eh? How are you so sure?" Luhan hyung asked.tsk. these guys won't even believe what I say "she called me yeollie oppa and she called xiumin baozi oppa, remember the nicknames she gave us before?" I asked and they nodded "prove it" kris hyung said cooly, I faced Jae "Jae can you tell us all of the nicknames you gave us before?" I asked and she nodded.