Chapter 2: Hyung?!

Min Jae's POV

I got bored after reading the new students profile so I spent my time with pearl, we played around my office until a knock came "come in" I said and then secretary kim came in with papers in his hands and 12 boys following him 'bark bark' pearl barked angrily and the boys got scared and hid behind secretary kim so I faced pearl "pearl quiet, they are the new students okay?" I said and she cuddled on my legs saying that she was sorry "its okay, why don't you go back to your couch and sleep, I know you're tired from playing" I said and she obidiently followed my order and went to the couch to sleep.

I looked at secretary Kim and the boys "Annyeonghaseyo" I bowed 90° at them and they did the same "MinJae these are their examination papers and they are *looks at the boys* I think they are quite scared at pearl" secretary Kim said and I nodded my head "you may leave now" I said as I take the papers from his hands and he bowed and left. I went to my table and sat down on my chair, I placed the papers on my table and looked at them, just standing there "please take your seat" I said as I gestured my hand to let them sit but they didn't bother to move then I remembered what secretary kim said. I stood up from the chair and went in front of my table "so may I ask one question?" I asked them and they nodded their heads "who's my older brother from the twelve of you?" I asked pointing at them and a tall guy raised his hand and stepped at my front "that would be me" he said 'woah he got a deep voice' I thought to myself "okay, wait here, pearl" I called and she looked up "come here" I said and she got off the couch and went near me and I could feel my brother shaking "Don't worry she won't bite" I whispered and I dragged him to squat down pearl also sat down in front of us, I grabbed my brother's hand "pearl meet my brother" I said and she placed her paw on my brother's hand and they did a hand shake "see being friends with a dog won't hurt right?" I asked standing up he also stood up and patted pearl's head "yeah, she really is well-trained" he said "oh and by the way my name is--" I cut him off "let me guess your name is Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol" I said and his face brightened "great guess dongsaeng" he said and I hugged him he hugged me back and then pulled away, I looked at pearl "pearl why don't you go be friends with them" I said as I pointed to the other guys and she ran to them and be friended them I just laughed and focused back at my desk and grabbed the files and papers " follow me" I said and walked towards the other door of my office "let me help you with that" xiumin said and took some of the papers and smiled at me I smiled back and went to the testing room and tuened on the lights. I walked towards the desk and placed the files also xiumin placed the papers on the desk "kamsahamnida" I said "you're welcome" he said and went back to the others "please choose your seat" I said and they sat down, pearl came in with a tray of bottled waters on it and she placed it on my desk, I smiled at her, I took one water bottle and she started distributing the other water bottles and pearl went out I guess to place the tray out. She then came back in and sat beside my desk "okay let's start I will give you 2 hours in answering the papers, if you finish answering give your paper so that I can start checking" I said and they nodded their heads and I started distributing the papers and they started answering. I went back to my chair and forgot that my bag was at my office "pearl can you look out for them for me? I'm just gonna get my bag" I said and she wiggled her tail, I smiled and patted her head and went to get my bag.

Chanyeol's POV

Appa said that I'm gonna meet my dongsaeng today and enroll to the school umma owns and is now taken care by appa, I told him I don't want to leave my friends so he said that he will enroll me and my friends at the school so I agreed. When I saw my dongsaeng, her hair is just too long, she wears glasses and is slim, I also saw pearl she was as big as before I saw her. Now, we are taking our exam to know what class we are attending. She went out for just 5 minutes and came in with her bag and her phone.

1 hour had passed and all of us are finished taking the exam and we passed it together. "Okay, go back to my office while I check these" she said and we went out with pearl and started playing at my dongsaeng's office.

*1 hour later*

We are having fun with pearl, she really is well-trained. "Pearl, come" xiumin hyung said and pearl went near him, xiumin hyung rubbed pearl's belly and pearl loved it. We heard the door knob click, xiumin hyung stopped rubbing pearl's belly and pearl went to the door, MinJae came out with 12 pieces of paper on her hands "good news guys" she said while looking at the papers "what is it?" We asked in unison "you're in my class" she said and walked to her office's desk and placed the papers in a box and took another 12 pieces of paper but this time, its smaller "here are your schedules and your locker keys are with me, I'll give it to you later" She said as she handed us the schedule "I'll tour you around the school when its already dissmissal" she said and sat back down at her chair "wae?" I asked "I don't want to disturb classes" she said and leaned on her desk but she took her glasses off first and then she slept. That's the time the others broke out but silently "wow! She looks like you"- D.O
"She's so pretty"- kai
"She's cute!" - baekhyun
"She loves animals!" - suho
"I wonder if she loves bubble tea?" - sehun
"Does she know how to sing?" - chen
"She's so gorgeus" - luhan
"She's cool" - kris
"She has cute eyes!" - tao
"I like her attitude" - lay
"She has cute puffy cheeks" - xiumin

"Okay! We should probably rest too so that we won't get tired later" I said and they nodded their heads and sat at the sofa and went to sleep on each other's shoulders "pearl go to sleep" I said and she obidiently followed my instruction. I sat beside baekhyun and slept on his shoulder.

Min Jae's short POV

'Bark bark!' I heard then I immidiately shot up and found pearl barking at the door, I also found the guys asleep on each others shoulder. I stood up and went to pearl and looked at her face she's some what growling. I opened the door and found the most hatest face I have ever seen "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!!" I shouted very loud that made the guys wake up.
"Mae would you just please hear me out?" He said calmly "HECK NO! THERE'S NO NEED TO EXPLAIN! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT" I shouted at his jerk face "please Mae don't make me do this" he threatened "Do what huh?!--" I was cutted off when he carried me over his shoulder just like a rice sack "YAH!PUT ME DOWN!! CHANYEOL!!" I screamed and in an instant my brother came with D.O and xiumin "WHAT THE?! PUT MY SISTER DOWN THIS INSTANT!" He shouted full of anger "and who are you to order me?" Joon soo asked "HYUNG! could you do me a favor?" Chanyeol asked clenching his fist "sure saeng" he aaid and walked towards us "If you don't put her down, I will have no mercy towards you" he said with flaming eyes "by the looks of it you can't even lay a punch at my face" he scoffed while I kept on punching his back "LET GO OF ME YOU JERK!" I shouted my blood is now on my head and I really don't like the results after this. "D.O you know what to do" xiumin said "ne hyung" D.O said and went behind Joon soo quietly, I looked at him and he placed his pointing finger on his lips motioning me to keep quiet. I obidiently followed 'I can't take it any more, I'm gonna faint any minute now' I thought to myself. D.O head locked Joon soo and he suffocated, xiumin took me off his shoulders 'wow he's strong" I thought to my self and he placed me on the floor standing with my own feet, I held my forhead "gwaenchana?" The others asked including xiumin and D.O who is still suffocating Joon soo and now I really felt dizzy. "Please call my friends at our class" I said and luhan, the runner of the group ran to our class. I feel my legs are numb and I fell on my brother's arms my vision is now blurry "Jae?! Gwaenchana?!" He asked slightly slapping my face "my friends hyung" I said "HYUNG?!" the others exclaimed then all I can see is darkness.