Chapter 17: 2nd Day @ Manila

Xiumin's POV

I was woken up by the sweet smell of pancakes, I opened my eyes and look at the space beside me and she was not there I stood up from the bed and arranged it after, I grabbed my towel and washed up. After taking a shower, I dried myself and just wore shorts and oversized shirt since we will be going to the ocean park this afternoon, I silently went out of the bedroom and silently walked towards the kitchen and hugged Jae from the back, she was surprised I can tell "Good morning yeobo" I said and nuzzled on her neck "Good morning oppa!" She said cheerfully and placed the last set of pancakes on the plate and I helped her prepare the table then we started eating. While eating, we chatted about some things and laughed at the same time "this is our second day of our stay here and tomorrow's our last" she said and fed herself another pancake "yeah, so what time will we leave for the ocean park?" I asked "maybe by 1 o'clock we will go since its a bit far away from here" she said and I nodded andwe continued eating.

After eating I volunteered to wash the dishes so she could go watch television, after washing the dishes I wiped my hands with a face towel and neatly hung it on the refrigerator's handle, I went to the living room and sat beside Jae. She leaned her head on my chest and put an arm over her shoulder and she stopped on the star movies, the movie that we are watching today is unfriend, I heard that this movie is scary so we tended to watch it.

After the movie

All through out the movie, Jae kept hiding on my chest I looked at the time and saw that its already 12:30 "yeobo ah, let's prepare its almost 1" I said and she woke up,yes she slept because she was tired I guess "arraseo" she said and I found it cutely, we headed to our room and she grabbed her clothes and went to the bathroom while I changed inside the room, I wore a sleeveless hoodie, a black shorts and my shoes, when I finished Jae finished at the same time and went out of the bathroom, I looked at what she wore and found that we were wearing the same. She's wearing a sleeveless hoodie just like mine but for women, a short shorts and her black sneakers "woah! We're wearing the same" she said totally amazed "well, I guess they packed some couple shirts for us to wear" I said and we giggled "kaja" I said as I grabbed my phone and wallet and we held hands as we walked out of the apartment, she locked the door and we walked to the elevator hand in hand and went to the ground floor, we exited the building and hailed another cab, I opened the door for her to get in and I followed behind her and closed the door "saan po kayo pupunta?" The driverasked "sa manila ocean park po kuya" Jae replied and then the driver started driving "oppa, what time will we leave tomorow?" Jae asked me "11 in the morning, so we have to wake up early so that we can board the plane early" I said and she nodded "andito na po tayo" the driver said and parked the taxi near the entrance "salamat po" Jae and I said in unison and gave the fare to the driver and went out of the taxi, we went to the ticket booth and bought two tickets. First we went to watch the all star bird show, then to the Birds of prey kingdom, next we went to the oceanarium and saw many kinds of fishes and we took our pictures, after that we went to the sharks and rays dry encouter and touched the rays but we can't touch the sharks because they were down below and doesn't move, after that we went to the sea lion and it was so awesome, after that we went to the penguin talk show we sat at the third row. "Okay now its time for me to know your names, let us start at the third row the ones wearing a couple shirt may I know your names ma'am? Sir?" The penguin on screen asked and all the people inside the room looked at us "may I know your names?" The penguin asked again "Jae and xiumin!" I said since Jae is very shy when it comes to situations like this "Jae and xiumin! Okay so the girl is korean and you're a chinese?" The penguin asked "aniyo, both of us are korean" I said "ohhh okay at first I thought you were chinese" the penguin said and with that the audiences giggled "haha... Okay so Mr. Xiumin are you both a couple? Because both of you are wearing couple hoodies I think" he said again and I looked at Jae for confirmation and she nodded her head "neh!" I said "okay then lets move on" he said and the talk show continued.

After the talkshow we exited with smiling faces but then Jae frowned "what's wrong yeobo?" I asked "oppa, I'm hungry" she said and rubbed her flat belly "arraseo, lets go buy snacks" I said and we walked towards the snack bar and bought two bottles of water and a tray of food, we sat on the table for two and started eating our snacks after eating we drank water and left the snack bar "its already 5 lets go to the fish spa" I said and she nodded and we went to the location of the fish spa "can you give me a name since we have a time limit so we can just call your name if you're finished" the guy said "xiumin" I said and he wrote it down and gave us two tissues we mumbled our thanks and entered the fish spa, we removed our socks and shoes and placed the tissue on the tiles and sat on it, we placed our feet inside the pool and fishes started swarming our foot, I admit it tickles but I held it in, I took out my phone and set the camera and held it high "yeobo ah look at the camera" I said and we smiled and I took the picture "oppa face here" Jae said and she raised her phone high and we smiled and she took the picture, we posted it on instagram labeling it with 'having fun at manila ocean park with him/her' and then it started finishing, we placed our phones back and enjoyed the fishes' company.

After 30 minutes, my name was called signalling us that our time is finished, we wiped our foot and wore our socks and shoes then left the fish spa "that was really ticklish" Jae said and we both laughed "oh! Oppa let's buy souvenirs for the others!" She said and dragged me towards the souvenir shop and we bought dozens of clothes and keychains and then we went out of the ocean park and spotted a street food nearby, we stopped by there and looked at the menu "what do you want to eat yeobo?" I asked "hmm.... Kimchi will be fine" she said "okay then, may I get two orders of kimchi and two bottles of water" I told the cashier and gave him the money "please wait for you orders at the table" he said and we nodded and we sat on the chairs and placed the plastic bags down "it's already seven, we missed the night show" I said as I looked at my watch then at Jae and she nodded and frowned, I held her hand and smiled at her "don't worry there is still a next time" I said and she smiled then nodded and leaned her head on my chest as we waited for our dinner.

30 minutes later, our food arrived and we started eating and shared some jokes, after eating we cleaned our table and gave it to the cashier since he was the only one "Oh! You don't have to do that sir, ma'am, I can manage" he said and smiled "aniyo, its okay since you're the only one here and its getting late so we insist" I said and smiled "ahhh okay, well thank you" he said and we nodded then left. We hailed a taxi and went back to the apartment "go and take a shower, I'll just prepare our luggage and the clothes we are going to wear tomorrow" she said I nodded and grabbed my towel and went inside the bathroom and took a bath, after taking a bath I dried myself and was about to change my clothes when I remembered that I didn't bring my clothes with me so instead I wrapped the towel around my waist and went out of the bathroom same time as Jae stood up and turned towards me and her eyes widen so she turned the other way around "why aren't you wearing your clothes?" She asked "I forgot to bring them inside the bathroom" I said "then go and change" she stuttered then a smirk plastered on my face and walked towards her back and hugged her "wae? You don't like my abs?" I asked teasingly as I nuzzled onto her neck "i-its n-not that" she stuttered and I turned her around and now she's facing me "saranghae" I said and before she could reply I crashed my lips onto hers. The kiss was so passionate then it turned to rough, I started removing her clothes and gently pushed her on the bed and I hovered on top of her and rubbed my manhood at her womanhood, I looked at her face and I read that she is scared so I leveled my face onto hers and gave her a peck on the lips "don't worry, I'll be gentle" I said and she nodded and I went in ever so gently, then we did it all night.