Chapter 10: Confession

Min Jae's POV

I woke up the next day, I looked at the clock to check what time it is and its already 8:30 am. Wait..... 8:30 am!!! Sh*t, I jumped out of bed and arranged the blankets and pillows a knock came on my door "Jagi time to wake up or else we'll be late for your appointment" I heard xiumin say, I went towards the door and open it for him "Good morning Jagi" he said and kissed my forehead "Good morning oppa, I'm just gonna take a bath wanna come in?" I asked him and he nodded and went inside my room, I closed the door and went to my closet 'what am I gonna wear?' I thought and looked through my clothes and found the clothes kai picked for me the ripped leggings, a black fitting shirt, and a leather jacket. I took it and went to my shoe rack, I looked for the boots and found it very high up I can't even reach it so I called for xiumin "baozi oppa?!" I called and he peek his head out "wae?" He asked and walked towards me "I can't reach my boots" I pouted and he giggled "okay let me get it" he said and reached for the boots and gave it to me "gomawo oppa" I said "cheonma.... Now hurry up I'll be waiting" he said as he sat on my bed "arraseo" I said and grabbed my towel, I left the leather jacket on the bed and also the boots, I went to the bathroom and took my bath.

15 minutes later I finished taking a bath, I dried myself and wore my clothes and went out, I hung the towel properly behind the door and walked to the table with a big mirror attached to it and sat down. I tied my hair into a high ponytail and let my bangs be, after tying my hair I applied BB cream on my face then a thin layer of eyeliner and a pink lip gloss, I stood up and went towards xiumin oppa "wow! Looking gorgeous" he complimented and I blushed and wore my boots "have you taken your breakfast already?" I asked while wearing my boots "aniyo, I was waiting for you" he said and I stood up getting used to the feeling of wearing an ankle leveled wedge boots, then xiumin stood up and helped me with my jacket "gomawo" I said "why did you wait for me oppa? Its okay if you'll eat first you know" I said "yeah but its my choice to wait for you" he said and helped me straighten my jacket "there, let's go?" He asked "wait" I said and grabbed my small sling bag and placed my wallet and my phone "kaja" I said and we left my room and went downstairs and to the dining room and found the others waiting patiently and the food untouched. Both of sat on our respective seat "wah unnie I love your fashion style" EunAh said "haha gomawo who are you waiting for?" I asked "you, xiumin hyung and uncle Jinsoo" I heard chen say "call me appa, I don't want to be called uncle I feel like I'm old" I heard appa say and sat on his seat, I stood up and kissed his cheeks "Good Morning appa" I said and the others stood up "Good morning a-appa" they stuttered except for chanyeol and xiumin "aigoo you're so formal, sit down I don't want to be treated like a strict appa" appa said and we sat down and laughed at him "appa why are you worrying if your old or not, have you checked yourself in the mirror you look like your still 20" I said and we all laughed "haha... Enough of that let's start eating" appa said and we started eating and laughing at the same time when appa, chen oppa, chanyeol oppa and baekhyun oppa shared jokes then pearl flashed in my mind "oppa where's pearl?" I asked "she's in my room, waeyo?" He asked "nothing, kai oppa how about your dogs did they eat breakfast?" I asked and he nodded. I finished my breakfast first and stood up, I placed an enough amount of food in her feeding bowl "what are you doing?" Lay oppa asked "feeding pearl" I answered "but she's not here" suho oppa said "wait okay, I'll call her" I said and placed the dog food back at the same place where I took it "PEARL! BREAKFAST!" I shouted "can she even hear you?" Baekhyun asked "wait for it" I said then a lot of barks were heard, then we saw pearl with Jianggu and Meonggu running down the stairs "woah! She really has great senses" luhan said in awe and the others agreed, Kai oppa's dog ran to him while pearl came near her food and ate it, I took another feeding bowl but this time I placed water. The others finished eating also pearl, she drank her water and I gave her some dentastix to keep her teeth clean "appa can I bring pearl?" I asked "yeah sure I know your halmeoni and harabeoji misses her" appa said "kamsa appa" I said and attached pearl's favorite collar on her neck and waited for the others to finish preparing themselves "dongsaeng, we'll go home first there's no one left at home" Heejin unnie said "okay, call me if you need me" I said and hugged both of them "annyeong" they said in unison and headed for the door, I smiled and waved back at them. I sat back on the couch and waited for the others patiently, xiumin oppa finished first and sat beside me, luhan oppa came next then sehun oppa, suho oppa, lay oppa, chanyeol oppa, baekhyun oppa, chen oppa, appa, kris oppa, D.O oppa, kai oppa and lastly tao oppa "Tao why does it takes so long for you to prepare?" Suho oppa asked "mian hyung" tao oppa said then we heard barks coming from the front door, we turned our heads to look and saw pearl very energetic, I stood up "she's excited to meet halmeoni and harabeoji" I said and stretched they also stood up "kaja" appa said and followed by our respective drivers but this time there are only a few."why are there only 6 drivers appa?" I asked.