Chapter 3: Explainations

Chanyeol's POV

She then closed her eyes "Jae?! Jae?! Ireona!" I said in a panicked tone but she won't budge "hyung can you please hold her for a minute? I have to deal with this bastard" I said handing her to xiumin hyung and he nodded his head and took Jae off my hands and carried her towards the couch. I stood up from the floor and faced the guy. I signalled kyungsoo to let him go and by the time he let the guy go, I quickly punched his face and he fell to the floor "that's for doing such kind of thing to my sister" I said and he stood up and he's way shorter than me. I held his shirt's collar and raised him up high "you're coming with me to my father" I said and I looked at kyungsoo and he nodded his head and went back inside Jae's office. I held his arm tight and went to father's office.

Xiumin's POV

I placed her on the couch and we sat on the floor, "I still can't believe she called us hyungs" baekhyun said, "yeah, I mean I'm not saying that I don't like it but the thing is, she's a she and the word hyung is only used by guys" chen said, I didn't mind them and just looked at Min Jae, then I realized that she looks gorgeus without glasses on. I snapped out of my thoughts when we heard a shout "where is she?!" It's a girl's voice, then somebody barged in the office and found us and Min Jae on the couch, they went near Min Jae and sat on the floor "what exactly happened?" The girl asked as she glanced at me and back to Min Jae "well at first, we were sleeping and an hour later we heard her shouting at a guy and then carried her at his shoulder, she shouted her brother's name and we went to check out what was happening, then after I got her and placed her down she said to call her friends and that's when luhan ran to our class and fetch her friends when he left she fell on her brother's arms and said her friends again and she even called us hyung then she fainted" I explained and both of them looked at us "did she wear her glasses?" They asked "nope she didn't" D.O said "what was her attitude before she fainted?" The other girl asked. "She said to call her friends coldly and as hyung said she called us 'hyung'" sehun said. After sehun said that The girl stood up and kicked a chair "sh*t! That stupid big jerk!" She cursed "where the hell is that b*tch?!" The other girl cursed and then we calmed them down. When they calmed down, chanyeol came back with pearl beside him, pearl ran to Min Jae and chanyeol closed the door strongly and grabbed a chair and placed it beside the couch and he sat there. I went near him "what did your father do to the guy?" I asked "he suspended Joon soo for a week because of what he did to my dongsaeng" he said and held Min Jae's hand.

Chanyeol's POV

I held Jae's hand and pearl went near her and licked her cheek until Min Jae slowly opened her eyes, two girls came running beside me, I looked at them with a questioning look "we're her best friends" they said and I looked back at Jae. She slowly sat up while I supported her, pearl went to her desk and took her glasses, she gave it to me. Jae held her forhead, I placed her glasses on her face "my head hurts" she said "Jae, gwaenchana?" Her friends asked in unison "dae" she said coldly 'why did she became cold of a sudden?' I thought to myself "oh no" one of her friends said, pearl came back with a bottle of water on her mouth and gave it to Jae "kamsahamnida pearl" she said coldly before drinking the water. "Yah! Hyung I'll go home first, I'll tour you and the others tomorrow and if you want it today, you and your friends could move in at home" she told me coldly as she stood up took her bag and attached the leash to pearl's collar and then left with out saying bye. "Not again" one of her friends said after she left, I faced them "can you please introduce yourselves?" I asked "annyeonghaseyo HeeJin imnida" the one with vibrant hair introduced herself "annyeonghaseyo Eun ah imnida" the one with black shoulder leveled hair introduced "now who are you and what are you doing in Jae's office?" HeeJin asked "annyeonghaseyo park chanyeol imnida, I'm Jae's elder brother" I introduced myself and as on cue the others introduced themselves.

*after introducing*

"So answer my question, why are you in Jae's office?" HeeJin said "we are the new students here and we just took our entrance examination hours ago after taking our exam, she told us that we are on her class, then after she distributed our schedules she went to sleep and since we've got nothing to do we all slept" suho hyung explained "so, what happened then?" Eun ah asked "well, we heard her shout 'WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!' to a guy which chanyeol said that his name is Joon Soo, and since she kept on shouting we woke up" lay said "after that she called for chanyeol hyung and helped her after that, she fainted and fell on chanyeol hyung's arms and she called us hyungs" kai finished "oh great, thank you Joon soo for making our friend back to her cold and emotionless self" HeeJin said sarcastically "so, how do we bring her back?" Xiumin hyung asked "well, all she needs is fun and she will forget that she talked to Joon soo and her past" Eun ah said, I shared glances with my brothers and I smiled ear to ear "okay, what's with those creepy smile?" Eun ah asked "want to join our sleepover?" Baekhyun hyung asked.