Chapter 13: A new member of the family

Xiumin's POV

She slept on my chest so I decided to carry her back home, I went inside "what happened?!" They asked in unison "shhhh.... She's just sleeping" I said "oh okay" they mumbled "D.O can you make her soup?" I asked and he nodded, I went to the elevator and pressed the third button, when the doors opened I carried her to her room and placed her on her bed and texted Heejin and EunAh to come. I sat on the bedside and looked at her beautiful features.

10 minutes later

A knock came on her door, I opened it and found Heejin, EunAh and two other girls "come in" I said and they went inside her room "why'd you want us to come?" Heejin asked "I want you to change her clothes" I said "why don't you change her clothes?" EunAh asked and recieved a smack from Heejin "pabo! He's a guy, okay just wait outside of the room" Heejin said and I nodded and went out of the room and waited outside, "hey hyung" I heard a deep voice said, I looked up and found chanyeol "hey" I said weakly and he sat beside me "she's gonna be alright hyung" he said and I nodded my head, one by one every member came and sat on the floor and waited.

Minutes later a girl came out "you may come in now" she said and all of us came in, I sat beside the sleeping Jae. All of us waited for Jae to wake up then I heard a groan, I looked at Jae and she tried to sit up so I helped her sit "hey how're you feeling?" I asked softly "I'm fine *coughs*" she said "No you're not, D.O did you make the soup?" I asked "Ne, I'll just go get it" he said and left the room "yah! Dongsaeng you have a fever" Heejin said and she just nodded "what are those two doing here?" She asked with her hoarse voice "don't worry unnie they're with us now" EunAh said "we're sorry about what we've done to you before" a girl said "please introduce yourselves" I said "annyeonghaseyo, Minji imnida" A girl woth short hair said "annyeonghaseyo Eunri imnida" a girl with layered cut hair said "okay then thank you for introducing yourselves" I said "why would I even forgive you? You gave me pain" MinJae said "we were forced by hyejin" Eunri said "well, before I forgive you explain why you did those things" Jae said "well, it started when you broke up with Joonsoo, she told us that we'll help her break you up we insisted but because our parents were working at their company she threatened us that she will make her father fire our parents so we agreed but just to be honest we didn't like what we did, we really want to help you on those times that you were broken but hyejin is always following us" Minji said while Eunri nodded "arraseo, I forgive you" Jae said and both of the girls cheered and hugged Jae and Jae coughed "guys don't hug her too tight she's sick" I said and D.O came bringing a tray of soup "you guys should let her rest, get out of the room" he said "but umma!" They all said "NO! out of the room NOW!" He scolded and they went out of the room with their heads looking at the floor, the girls, me and D.O are the only one left "including you girls" D.O said and they obidiently went out "here's the soup, take care of her arraseo? I'll go watch over those kids" he said and I nodded, he left the room and I sat back at the bedside and fed Jae. Then she suddenly cried "why are you crying?" I asked "i-its just *sobs* I don't know what to do *sobs* without pearl, she's the one who comforted me *sobs* and was with me when I was alone, she really means a lot to me" she cried, I placed the bowl of soup on the table near the bed and sat beside her and cupped her cheeks and wiped her tears away "Don't worry, you have me, you have your brother, friends and specially you have your family and relatives, so stop crying arraseo?" I said calmly and she nodded "that's my girl" I said and hugged her and she hugged me back, we pulled away when a knock was heard on the door "come in!" I said and chanyeol came in "dongsaeng ah you have a visitor" he said and the person came inside "what the hell is he doing here?" Jae asked "ask him if you want to know" chanyeol said and went out of the room "what're you doing here?" I asked "I want to talk to MinJae.... Alone" he said and I stood up but Jae held my hand "I'm not gonna talk to him when you're not here" she said and I sat back down "talk, I'm not leaving" I said and he nodded "I want to say sorry about what I did" he said "sorry? Pfft. I thought that word is not in your vocabulary" Jae scoffed "its okay if you need time to forgive me, I'm gonna explain why, it's because hyejin forced me to love her instead of you, she said that she'll do everything and she succeeded because, we are now arranged into a marriage" he said "its okay, I forgive you we are just the same" Jae said "what do you mean? You mean the arranged marriage thingy?" He asked and Jae nodded "to whom?" He asked then Jae hugged me by the waist and I hugged her back "him?" He asked and Jae nodded "oh okay so when's your wedding?" He asked "this saturday" I said and he nodded "okay that's all the reason why I came, I need to go now maybe hyejin is looking for me" he said and we nodded then he left the room "oppa, I'm full" she said "aigoo. Arraseo rest okay?" I said and tucked her in bed and sat on the bedside "arraseo" she said and I gave her a peck on the forehead "if you'll wake up I will have a surprise for you" I said "arraseo" she said and Icarried the tray out of the room and used the elevator and went down to the ground floor and went in the kitchen, I found D.O cooking snacks for those childish idiots, I placed the tray on the table "she didn't finish it?" D.O asked with a bit of disappointment in his voice, I patted his back "its okay D.O just save the soup for her dinner, she said that she's full and I don't want to force her to eat so let her be" I said "arraseo" he said and placed the soup inside the fridge, I went to the living room and found the guys watching a movie, I grabbed my jacket and wallet "where are you going hyung?" Chanyeol asked "I'm gonna buy something" I said "wanna come?" I added and he nodded and grabbed his wallet and jacket "oppa, did she change into the emotionless and cold MinJae?" Heejin asked "No, she's still bubbly" I said "we're gonna go out for a while, don't disturb Jae she's resting" I said and they nodded their heads "kaja chanyeol" I said and we went out of the house and walked towards a pet shop.

30 minutes later

@pet shop

"What are we doing here hyung?" Chanyeol asked "seriously chanyeol? I'm gonna buy something for Jae" I said "wait! So you're telling me that you're gonna buy her a new pup?" He asked and I nodded, I looked around and a snowy furred dog with blue eyes caught my eyes "excuse me what is kind of dog is this?" I asked as I pointed at the pup "sir its not a dog its a wolf" the saleslady said "bwo?! A wolf?!" Chanyeol and me said surprised "ne, this poor guywas wandering at the forest alone, we looked for her parents but there's none, she's the only one left" the saleslady said "ahh arraseo, but aren't wolves dangerous?" Chanyeol asked "they are but this one is very kind and well trained" the saleslady said "arraseo, I'll take it" I said "also include a dog food for pups and a cage" I said and took my credit card from my wallet, I paid for the things that I bought and the saleslady gave me the dog food and the cage with the pup inside "kamsahamnida" chanyeol and me said and went out of the shop "chanyeol bring this dog food" I said and he obidiently followed "hyung, I want bubble tea" he said "arraseo, kaja" I said and we went to the bubble tea shop "let's just take out, its unfair if we will just buy on our own" I said and he nodded, we ordered the usual and then went back home. Chanyeol opened the door and went inside, I followed "Bubble tea guys" Chanyeol said "yehet!" They said and raced towards chanyeol "where are the girls?" I asked "they went home because they got bored hyung" suho said "ahh arraseo" I said "hyung what is that?" Sehun asked as he pointed to a cage "kai, where are meonggu and jianggu?" I asked "in my room, they didn't eat because pearl is already gone and you know when bonds gets longer it is hard to let go" kai said "arraseo, I'll be in Jae's room chanyeol follow me" I said and we walked towards the elevator and he pressed the third button "here's your bubble tea hyung" he said as he handed me my mocha flavored bubbletea "thanks" I said and the doors opened, both of us went out and walked straight towards Jae's room "thanks for helping me in carrying these yeol" I said "no probs, its for dongsaeng anyways" he said and I just nodded and we entered Jae's room and found her still sleeping. I placed the pup near her bed and the dog food under her bed "hyung, I'm gonna go downstairs with the others" chanyeol said and I nodded then he left the room. I sat on the chair near her bed and held her hand gently and softly, I kissed the back of her hand and examined her face features.

1 hour later

MinJae's POV

I felt that someone is holding my hand, I opened my eyes and found xiumin oppa with his eyes closed. I place my hand on his head and caressed his hair which made him wake up "good evening oppa" I said "Good evening jagiya" he said as he rubbed his eyes, so cute. "So oppa what's your surprise?" I asked "oh" he said and grabbed something from below, I think its a cage "here" he said as he gave me the cage. I opened it and found a cute pup I carried the pup "wahhhh kyeopta!!" I said and caressed the dog's fur "oppa what kind of dog is this?" I asked "its not a dog, its a wolf" he said "but aren't wolves dangerous?" I asked "they are but this one isn't, this poor guy was found wandering in the forest alone, the founders tried to find her parents but none was found, she's the last wolf" he said "wahhh even if you're a wolf I will still take care of you" I said "so what're you gonna name her?" Oppa asked "hmmm what'll I name her?..... How about snow?" I asked "beautiful, just like you" he said and I blushed 'there's gonna be a new member of the family' I thought.