Wrath Of His Heart

Av ekshaaa

3 lives interconnected together. One side has a childhood crush, while the other two are madly in love. When... Mer

Author's Note
Aesthetic
Chapter 1 Kissing And Clubbing
Chapter 2 And she said...
Chapter 3 Welcome To Brooklyn
Chapter 4 Memories Of My Beloved...
Chapter 6 Sassiness Is My Second Name
Chapter 7 Chocking
Chapter 8 Love And ...
Chapter 9 Thunder
Chapter 10 Hysterical
Chapter 11 Truth Always Has A Past
Chapter 12 Coffees And Cupcakes
Chapter 13 I Am Sorry
Chapter 14 Why Only Me?
Chapter 15 After-care
Chapter 16 Broken Heart
Chapter 17 Good-Bye
Chapter 18 Misunderstanding
Chapter 19 Greece
Chapter 20 Be My Barbie
Chapter 21 Our First Kiss
Chapter 22 She Is My Wife
Chapter 23 Sorry Baby
Chapter 24 Answers
Chapter 25 Apologize
Chapter 26 It Hurts
Chapter 27 Colour Red
Chapter 28 Game Of Chess
Chapter 29 Rose And Thorns
Chapter 30 Push
Chapter 31 Girls Talk
Chapter 32 Family Dinner
Chapter 33 Ere
Chapter 34 Let's Break Up
Chapter 35 Divorce Him
Chapter 36 Hospital
Chapter 37 Truth
Chapter 38 Anniversary
Chapter 39 You Broke Me
Chapter 40 Confrontation
Chapter 41 Tied Down
Chapter 42: She Left
Chapter 43 Girlfriend
Chapter 44 Confront
Chapter 45 Same like old times
Chapter 46 Ice-Cream
Chapter 47 Confession Period
Chapter 48: Final Punishment
Epilogue
Season 2- Wrath Of Her Heart
Aesthetics
Chapter 1: Please Come Back
Chapter 2: Her Heartbeat
Chapter 3: No More Pain
Chapter 4: Hurry Up
Chapter 5: Inspired You

Chapter 5 Banquet And Dinner

305 10 2
Av ekshaaa

Aiden's pov

The next day came too quickly, I was preparing for the dinner arrangements, by doing this at least, I hope Dad can see that I am responsible and can be trusted with the company's future. It was now noon and I haven't seen Cassie anywhere around. I do really hope she won't be as tired as yesterday and she can enjoy her night to the fullest.

Mom, Dad were already seated and were waiting for us. I can see Cassie coming down. She was dressed more decently than I expected. I thought she will come down in her PJs but she was wearing a simple, blue dress and was looking like she was about to go somewhere.

(Cassandra's dress)

She sat next to me and I said good morning Cassieee. "It's past 12 now and good afternoon to you tooooo" she said rolling her eyes and exaggerating tooooo word. At the same time, Hazel came down and took her seat next to Mom. She was rather looking cheerful from yesterday and she wanted to tell me something but rather dropped the topic.

"Mama, can I go out to a spa and a parlor to get ready for tonight?" Cassie asked.

"Baby u can call them here only na?" Dad asked her and Mom nodded while having her bacon. "But I want to go out and explore Dad, it's been 5 years I want to know the changes that has happened here" Cassie replied.

Both Mom and Dad agreed to her and I offered her a ride. After lunch, we both drove towards our destination. After dropping, I had to go office to sign some documents.

I stopped my car near the salon "Princess I will pick you up at 7, is it fine"? she replied lovely with a kiss on my cheeks and got out of the car. I waited there only till she got inside the salon and drove towards my office.

I was investing in a new project so the client wanted my signature on some files yesterday only but I declined as I was being very busy but the client was persistent to get the signatures by tomorrow, as he has to go back to Indonesia.

I reached my office and parked the car in underground parking and made my way towards the lift. I reached the 50th floor and got towards the office there stood my client who was in his fifties.

*****

Vincent's pov

After the deal was sealed I went to my penthouse to get ready. I was actually delighted to see Hazel but also nervous to encounter my first love, Cassandra Knight. I was 16 when I fell for her but she was barely 13 at that time but somethings are never meant to be yours the same way Cass can never be mine. I do remember once....

9 years ago

After football practice, I once remember crashing into her house that night. I did have a separate room in their house next to Aiden's as I will always crash in their house after practice. That night for dinner, I, Aiden, Cass, Hazel, their parents, and Cass's friend Cole Rodriguez were there. I don't understand why that idiota always stays with her. He looks like a puppy following her everywhere and even followed her to the UK.

After dinner, we decided to watch a movie. They had a home theater where we all sat down. Aiden and Hazel sat next to me. Behind us sat Cass and Cole. We were halfway through the film when Aiden and Hazel dozed off. We were watching an intense action movie when all of a sudden I heard a moaning sound for nearly a minute and I turn back to see Cass doing those sounds along with Cole but before I could ask her what was going on Cole rose up and told her not to be so loud and dragged her out of the room.

Later I lost interest in the movie and woke both Aiden and Hazel; we all retired to our respective rooms.

Later at 3 am I once again heard the bed creaking sound and moaning sound of Cole. Then I went in the direction of the sound and found it was Cassandra's room. I just wanted to kill him but I could not do that, it's her choice but I do hope she won't be in that room. I went back to my room but could never hear Cass's sound but that idiota was getting too loud every damm second.

At 7 am without proper sleep, I got up and thought of leaving for my house but when I opened the door of the room the scene in front of me shocked me to the core. Cassandra was leaving the room with Cole following her with his hands around her waist.

Anger was bubbling up within me. I just hoped Casandra was not in the room last night but she proved me wrong. That day I just left without informing anyone in her house.

It was not the first nor the last time I saw Cassie with Cole, but damm inferno I caught her coming out of numerous rooms, with numerous boys each time.

{damm inferno – damm hell}

Present time

I along with my parents were seated at Maison Premiere0 restaurant. The restaurant was completely white with chandeliers above and a colonial-styled building with columns and an absence of ornamentation. What was eye-catching was the modern furniture used.

My dad was talking to some delegates but I was too lost to give a damm about it. My friends were all here but I could not catch up with them yet.

As I was daydreaming I saw Hazel coming into the restaurant, she was dressed in a dark green jumpsuit with a deep v-neck, she had done basic makeup and her long blonde hair was tied in a ponytail. We all were supposed to dress in green colour for dinner and I wore a green suit with a black shirt underneath shirt. She was out of her comfort zone today. I saw her hand and searched for the ring but it was obviously missing. 

(Hazel's dress)

(Vincent's dress)

She came near us and greeted my parents and said hello to me. "Hazel where are Cassandra and Aiden, I didn't see them earlier with your parents nor can I see them now with you?" my Mom questioned her.

She put on a smile and replied "They are on their way, Mrs. Lorenzo"

"Ohh its ok dear, we were just curious since we haven't seen her for 5 years," my dad told and she said no problem.

After having a little bit of chat with my parents she moved away to talk to others. I was having my third glass of rum when I saw the doors open and my jaws dropped to the ground.

There she was looking like a goddess just sent for me. Her dress fitted her so well showing every curve, and those black eyes for which I always die. She was wearing an off-shoulder dress with a v cut at the neck, it even had a slit at her thighs in the middle. She was looking gorgeous. She was escorted by Aiden who was looking handsome as always in his green Armani suit.

(Cassandra's dress)

(Aiden's dress)

She talked to a few people and later came to our table "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Lorenzo. How are you doing?"

"Hello dear we are fine and please call me Sienna, Lorenzo feels too old for me" my Mom said hugging her.

"How are you, Cassandra? We are finally seeing after a long time. I hope you did not forget us?" Dad asked.

"Ohh no no Mr. Lorenzo I do remember you guys and I am doing ok and I hope even you all are doing ok" Cass told with a million-dollar smile and gave my dad a hug.

"Ohh no problem at all dear, Mateo was just pulling your leg, you do go non vogliamo tenere gli altri in attesa" Mom told which I am damm sure Cassie did not understand a word she spoke in Italian. Seeing Cassie's dumb-struck reaction Dad translated to her "She meant we don't want to keep you with us for too long, others are also waiting to catch up with you, do go and enjoy we will see you some other day."

Smiling at them Cassie made her way towards me and she looked anxious but she finally spoke to me "Hello Vincent." I got up from my chair and gave her a hug which she returned and she was smelling like lavender, like always reliving my stress but god now she was what caused me stress. I said "Ciao Cass, I hope you are doing well" I am doing great she replied pulling apart.

{ciao = hello}

I wanted to tell her more but suddenly Hazel's face came into the picture and I could not make up any more sentences. I think even she could not make up any sentence and the atmosphere turned quite hectic and then my Knight in shining armor Aiden came to the rescue.

"Cassandra come on I know you haven't seen him for a long time but you can't stand here and ogle at him all night, and bro I do hope you have a girlfriend back at home, so please spare my Cassie." Saying that he dragged Cass away. Merda, fucking asshole he had to do this in front of my parents only.

{Merda = shit}

I can see my parents throwing daggers at me. I finally gave them a look and said "Per favoure smetterai di fissarmi? He was just being an asshole he always is."

{per favoure smetterai di fissarmi = please stop staring at me}

No cursing idiota my Dad said to which he got him a hard slap on his arm from Mom. Here tried to get my sanity back on track, I always knew Cass would be a distraction but I thought I had self-control over myself.

About an hour later I was seated with Luke, Chole, and Nolan and talking when Aiden joined us. We were talking about how our Saturday went by. By us I mean Chole was talking about art pieces and Nolan was out of discussion with his mind somewhere else. Then all of a sudden Aiden asked me, how my night went yesterday, to which Luke said "And she said yes."

"l'idota chiude la bocca per un po', it's nothing like that guys, I just went out to spend some time with my cousin" to which Luke countered "Yeah the same cousin who said yes." I thought of killing that idiota but something else distracted the gang.

{l'idota chiude la bocca per un po' = idiot shut your mouth for a while}

Hazel came to us and sat next to me and said hi to all of us. Aiden raised his eyebrow asking her what was wrong, She just told "Ohh, don't worry nothing is wrong the table in front is completely filled, so I am here."

I looked towards the table in front and saw Cassandra and her parents with Mr. and Mrs. Santiago. I guess they are talking about business seeing how Cass was not interested in the conversation. After half an hour Cassie got up from her seat and went out.

Then people all of a sudden stopped what they were doing and turned towards the door and there I see Ryan Santiago. He was a well-known persona in the elite group, he was a national soccer player and not to mention world-famous hotel management tycoon Shane Santiago's son. He makes himself known to the world always and I feel that is the same reason people stopped their work and started to gawk at him.

He comes near our table but does not stop and goes to the table in front of us and greets his parents. They hug one another and share pleasantries. Even Aiden gets up from the seat and moves towards them and all have a friendly talk.

And all of sudden I hear a squeaking voice calling "Ryan you are here."

*****

Thank you all for 300 views.

Published on 19/08/2022

Updated on 31/05/2023

The next chapter will be out by next Wednesday but if I reach 40 votes I might do an early update and you can learn all about Cassandra's sassiness.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

67 13 13
Cassandra receives a new confession of love From a childhood friend. Yet her old lover Luke decides he wants to try and win her heart once over. Even...
162K 4.6K 22
Seven years ago, Tristan Knight walked away from the love of his life, Serenity Harris, without a word or a backwards glance. No goodbye. No Dear Joh...
2.8K 141 57
A profound love between two people betting against all odds, would they be able to stand together? or let the fate decide... Synopsis: Two different...
Lethal Lust Av Kit

Allmän skönlitteratur

239K 9.5K 40
[COMPLETED] Elijah and Jess had been unbreakable since high school, so it comes as no surprise to anyone when the young couple decides to tie-the-kno...