teddy bear | markhyuck

Autorstwa dreaminghyuck

❝ーyou became my teddy bear❞ ❝now it's my turn to be the teddy bear for you.❞ everything changes once mark... Więcej

teddy bear
⤷one
⤷two
⤷three
⤷four
⤷five
⤷six
⤷seven
⤷eight
⤷nine
⤷ten
⤷eleven
⤷twelve
⤷thirteen
⤷fourteen
⤷fifteen
⤷sixteen
⤷seventeen
⤷eighteen
⤷nineteen
⤷twenty
⤷twenty one
⤷twenty two
⤷twenty three
⤷twenty four
⤷twenty five
⤷twenty seven
⤷twenty eight
⤷twenty nine
⤷thirty
⤷thirty one
⤷thirty two
⤷thirty three
⤷thirty four
+ bonus chapter
end

⤷twenty six

1.5K 49 67
Autorstwa dreaminghyuck

   donghyuck shuffled in the bed as he slowly woke up. there was something warm pressed against his body and although he didn't know what it was, he liked it. his eyes fluttered open and then he came to realize what position he was in. mark had his arms wrapped around him with their legs intertwined under the covers.

   a faint blush dusted donghyuck's cheeks when memories of the previous night flashed across his mind.

he and mark had sex.

   it was almost impossible for him to wrap his head around, and he would've just called it a vivid dream if it weren't for the sharp pain in his ass everytime he moved too much. in the mean time while mark was still sleeping, donghyuck decided to enjoy the moment and the warmth. donghyuck slipped his arms around the ravenette's torso and burried his head into mark's chest. "i love you," he mumbled. "i love you too," mark's deep morning voice was heard, startling donghyuck.

   "you're awake?" donghyuck blinked, a light pink dusting his cheeks. he was blushing for two reasons. the first being that he suddenly felt embarrassed that mark had seen every inch of him and touched him in places no one had ever touched before. the second being that mark morning voice was really hot.

   mark hummed, lowering his lips to donghyuck's forehead and placing a soft kiss on it. donghyuck whined when mark changed positions and sat up. the older chuckled before pulling donghyuck onto his lap with his back pressed against mark's chest.

   "donghyuck," mark called softly, lips close to his ear. a short moment passed and donghyuck could feel mark's rapid heart beating against his back. the feeling of mark's hot breath hitting his neck sent chills all acrosd his skin that he was sure mark could see. "will you be my boyfriend?"

   a short gasp fell from donghyuck's lips as he turned to face mark. "d-do you really mean that?" he asked, not sure what to make of the situation. of course he was in love with mark and he knew that mark loved him back, but it didn't change his disbelief when he heard mark ask him to be his boyfriend.

   "i do," mark nodded, patting donghyuck's head fondly. "it's okay if you say 'no' or think it's too fast. i'll wait for you." butterflies errupted in donghyuck's stomach as he stared into mark's brown orbs. no matter how hard he looked, he could only see sincerity that mark indeed meant what he said. 

   donghyuck pecked mark's cheek. it was short and sweet but it made mark get the message as a wide grin spread across his face. "i would love to be your boyfriend," donghyuck smiled. 

   the smaller male left no time for mark to say anything in repsonse as he climbed out of bed and tugged on mark's shirt. "get up and brush your teeth so i can kiss you," he demanded, slightly embarrassed. mark did just that and stood up, following close behind his new boyfriend. when he noticed the way donghyuck walked with a slight limp, he apologized but donghyuck waved him off. while they brushed their teeth, shameless stares and glances were exchanged through the mirror but neither of them could bring themselves to hide their obviousness.

   when their teeth were nicely brushed and clean, they had a short makeout session in the bathroom before changing and finally leaving the bedroom. "where is everyone?" mark asked, walking around the dorm and knocking on doors to see if anyone was there. donghyuck's heart dropped as realization dawned upon him. "y-you don't think they heard us and left the dorm, right?" his voice was right above a whisper, but mark managed to hear it.

   donghyuck was worried for two reasons. the first being that it would be extremely embarrassing if all of his members heard him and mark sharing an intimate time. the second being that he wasn't really ready to share his status with mark to the rest of the members yet. neither was he ready to tell them all that he was attracted to guys.

   mark was quick to notice his dicomfort so he ruffled donghyuck's hair and squeezed his hand. "let's not jump to conclusions yet," he said, pulling his phone out and calling taeyong. "hyung," mark greeted as soon as the call picked up. "where is everyone?"

   there was a short pause on the other line and donghyuck waited nervously, unable to hear the conversation happening on the phone. he heard mark responding everything now and the until the phone was hung up.

   "taeyong hyung said that we should meet him at the dream dorm and he'll explain things to us there," mark slipped his phone back into his pocket and checked donghyuck's facial expression. nervousness and anxiety was present and mark wished he could make the worries or fear go away. "i'm sure everything is fine," he lied, but the small smile on the younger's face made it all worth it.

   after eating a simple breakfast that consisted of toast and eggs and sending a quick text to their managers, the two left the dorm and headed towards the dream dorm. when they arrived they knocked on the door and were greeted by jaehyun. without saying a word, he opened the door and allowed them to come in. 

   taeyong was sat on the couch and the rest of the dorm seemed empty. "hello," donghyuck said quietly to taeyong, sending jaehyun questioning looks in the mean time. taeyong set down his phone and waved at them to come over and sit on the couch opposite of the one he was on. 

   despite the friendly smile and familiar environment, the air was thick with tension and awkwardness. mark cleared his throat before speaking, "where is everyone?" "the dreamies went to eat out, johnny and taeil hyung are at wavy's dorm, and yuta, doyoung, and jungwoo spent the night at a nearby hotel," taeyong explained. 

   upon hearing those words, donghyuck panicked. did everyone leave because they could here him and mark? "don't worry," taeyong spoke up, "only jaehyun, johnny and i know about you guys." donghyuck visibly relaxed and squeazed mark's hand for support until once again he panicked. "were you home when...," his voice trailed off, too embarrassed to finish his sentence. jaehyun nodded with a teasing smirk, "it was kind of hard not to hear you guys but luckily only three of us were at the dorm." the youngest blushed and looked down at his lap.

   "what did you tell the other's to make them spend the night elsewhere?" mark inquired while his hand unconsciously found it's way onto the brunette's thigh. taeyong shrugged, "we said you guys were still fighting and that it would be better if we gave you two some space." hearing those words, both mark and donghyuck calmed down a bit, relieved that things weren't as bad as they thought it might be. "thanks hyung," mark said gratefully.

   there was a moment of awkward silence until taeyong straightened up his posture and his expression turned more serious. "i don't mind you guys having sex at the dorm, but try to make sure no one's there or won't be there later, yeah?" mark and donghyuck tensed uncomfortably but nodded their heads in acknowledgement. taeyong asked another question before the atmosphere could grow awkward again, "you cleaned up and used protection right?"

   the anxiousness and worry in his voice was so evident that donghyuck felt sorry for concerning him of something as such. "we did, hyung. sorry for worrying you," mark answered quickly. donghyuck was relived that he didn't have to talk as mark was doing it for him, because he wasn't sure that he would be able to form a proper sentence.

   "are you two dating now?" jaehyun asked, popping open a can of soda and sitting down next to taeyong. he was eyeing donghyuck a lot which caused mark to pull the younger closer to his side and reply shortly, "we are." the glare that he was sending to jaehyun almost made donghyuck want to laugh at how protective he was being.

   luckily jaehyun only found it cute and let out a low chuckle, "you guys make a cute couple." "what's your plan from now on? are you going to tell the others?" taeyong mentioned the question that donghyuck and mark had been avoiding.

   the two in question exchanged glances briefly before mark replied. "i think we'll drop hints so they can figure it out themselves before we decide to tell them." donghyuck felt satisfied with that and was once again reminded of one of the many reasons why he loved the ravenette next to him.

   "that sounds like a pretty solid idea," taeyong said, letting them know that he approved of their decision. "i won't keep you two from eachother but please be careful especially infront of staff and the public. although i'm sure the rest of the members will accept and support your relationship, i'm not sure about the rest of the world and i don't want you to get hurt," he said seriously. he was speaking not as the leader of nct but as a hyung who genuinely cared about his dongsaengs.

   "we'll be careful," mark promised, interlocking his fingers with donghyuck's. just then, there was a knock at the door and jaehyun stood up to answer it. a few moments later he returned with johnny at his side. 

   a playful smile spread across his face once his eyes landed on mark and donghyuck. "by the sounds of it, he fucked you pretty hard last night, huh?" johnny grinned. both of the youngest males blushed while jaehyun laughed loudly and taeyong bit back a smile. "yah, stop teasing them. they're probably embarrassed enough," taeyong scolded, the corners of his lips curved upwards.

   "congrats on getting together anyway," the tallest said casually, walking to the kitchen and ending their conversation there. 

   mark and donghyuck were surprised that everthing wasn't as big of a deal as they were afraid it might be, and so far the people that knew were all supportive. when the rest of the members got back, they hung out at the dream dorm for a while before going back to the other one. no one asked questions and simply assumed that they talked things out like they always had. 

   while the couple wanted to come out to the rest of their members, they wanted to take it slow and enjoy the privacy as long as they could. as soon as the others found out there would definitely be endless teasing and such, so for now, slow was enough. slow was good.

-----

word count: 1783

i was really late to update and i was actually super sick and couldn't write but i'm sorry anyway. i fucked up this story and it keeps going downhill but it'll end soon so dw :)

smtown was amazing i watched nct's performances plus some others and i'm just so proud of them. fianlly got a wayv live performance after forever. glitch mode renjun was so pretty i died. also the kai and mark interaction nearly killed me. and d.o forgetting his lines was so cute. sunchan and shotaro did so well too. lastly, can't wait for 127's comeback; 2 baddies :D

also sorry for the short chapter 

✎ ---- dreaminghyuck⤾

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

129K 4.7K 31
markhyuck ┅ fuck drugs, have you ever been addicted to you best friend? ❝this is a healthy addiction.❞ ▬ COMPLETED ✓ 3.13.22 markhyuck fanfiction. ©...
168K 7.8K 15
✎ markhyuck ! ☏ - in which mark accidentally discovers donghyuck's secret. started ↠ 2019.28.10 ended ↠ 2020.01.03
98.6K 4.3K 30
❝was the fame worth our friendship?❞ ꒰ when a childhood love story finally gets to blossom as donghyuck comes home from seoul. he knows his feelings...
199K 11.9K 26
" i think i'm on the wrong side of the internet. " ☪︎ - in which mark accidentally discovers the beautiful mess that is the markhyuck nation, resul...