Once Upon Online

By ryeji4life

Yeji living in Canada with her boyfriend and daughter. She's very unhappy with her life. She meets a guy onli... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115
chapter 116
chapter 117
chapter 118
chapter 119
chapter 120
chapter 121
chapter 122
chapter 123
chapter 124
chapter 125
chapter 126
chapter 127
chapter 128
chapter 129
chapter 130
chapter 131
chapter 132
chapter 133
chapter 134
chapter 135
chapter 136
chapter 137
chapter 138
chapter 139
chapter 140
chapter 141
chapter 142
chapter 143
chapter 144
chapter 145
chapter 146
chapter 147
chapter 148
chapter 149
chapter 150
chapter 151
chapter 152
chapter 153
chapter 155
chapter 156
chapter 157
chapter 158
chapter 159
chapter 160

chapter 154

1.3K 61 26
By ryeji4life

Today, it's just Ryujin and I at home, alone. The Shin's decided to take the kids shopping today. They invited us to go with them but Ryujin just wanted to stay home and relax.

This has been her only day off for the past few weeks since they're behind at work.

"Ryujin, what are you watching?" I chuckle as I come down the stairs and I see her watching people cut wood on TV.

"Did you know this is a thing? Lumberjack sports?" She seems very excited while pointing at the TV.

I sit down next to her, "Out of all the things you can watch, this is what you chose?"

"I was on my phone and I saw this video. I thought it was pretty interesting so I started watching it and next thing I know I'm watching old events" she answers.

She starts showing me the different events lumberjack sports have. She's even excited to talk about how big the chainsaws are, how clean they can chop wood, and how efficient they have to be because some parts you can't cross certain lines while cutting the wood.

I've never seen anyone be so excited watching something like this.

"Look at that" she points at the TV again, "That's a post with a giant log at the top. They have to create notches on the post so they can wedge their platform thing and climb. Then once they get to the top they have to chop that log in half. Imagine having to do that. I'd fall and probably break my neck on the spot."

"You're really invested in this, huh?" I chuckle.

"Did you want to watch something else? These are just old videos I found on YouTube so we can watch something different?" She ask using her sweet voice.

"No, this is perfectly fine. As long as you're enjoying it then I'm good" I cuddle myself into her arms while tucking my feet from under me.

"Are you sure?" She ask.

"Mhm" I get myself comfortable while watching the TV.

"So do you wanna try doing lumberjack sports now?" I ask.

"Maybe, just for fun. We do have a lot of wood lying around. Travis might be interested. I thought about Chaeryeong at first but I feel like she'll use her bad stamina excuse to stop me from me asking" she chuckles.

"Why not me?" I pretend to be sad.

Her voice changes like she actually feels bad, "I'm sorry, did you want to?"

"No but I'd still appreciate being asked" I continue to pretend.

She tries to see my face but I maintain my position. Once she realizes that she can't get me to move, she just squeezes me tighter.

"I'm sorry for not asking."

I start to feel bad because I think she thinks I'm actually sad that she didn't ask me first. I finally pull away enough so she can see my face.

"I'm only kidding, babe" I say to her.

She smiles and kisses me on the lips. "What do you wanna do today?" She ask.

"I thought this is what were doing today" I refer to watching lumberjack sports.

"Do you actually like watching it? It's not fair to make you sit through this if you're not interested" she says.

"Ryujin, I'm sure you do so much for me that you don't find interesting but you still do it. I'm okay with sitting here with you. I love just being next to you" I say.

I lay my head on her so I'm facing the TV again.

"You're still in love with me huh? Even after all these years" I know she's teasing but it's true.

I don't see myself loving anyone else. I don't even remember loving anyone before her. To me, it seems she's become my one and only love.

"Why? Are saying you're not in love with me anymore?" I playfully ask her.

"Your stating the impossible there" she states.

"How so?"

"It's not that I'm still in love with you" She starts saying and I'm getting ready to beat her ass.

It's crazy to me, how I can have those thoughts now. Like playfully, threaten Ryujin if she says or does something I may not like. I don't think about how I have to be perfect all the time to please her. I don't have to be scared to say something bad and have her react negatively.

Even though I've been happy for years and my mental health is so much better, I don't let myself forget the struggle I dealt with in the past. I don't live in them and blame myself like before. I remember them so I can always feel grateful for the life that I have now.

"So you are saying you're not in love with me anymore?" I try push her away now but she laughs while keeping me in her arms.

"Let me finish. It's not that I'm still in love with you. Still in love to me means that feelings hasn't changed but that's not the case for me when it comes to you. I don't still love you because I keep falling more deeply in love with you" She says.

I grab her hand and lightly bite her, "You're so annoying."

"Annoyingly in love" she chuckles.

I shake my head because I know I won't win against her.

"Get dress" she suddenly tells me.

"What? Why?" I sit up because she's already standing up.

"Let's do something, just the two of us. I don't want to make you watch lumberjack sports with me" she pulls me up by my hands.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"I don't know yet but you can't wear what you're wearing right now."

"Why not?" I ask while she drags me to our room.

"Because thats your sleepwear. You don't even wear that outside our bedroom when the kids are here. Don't get me wrong, I love it because I get to see your ass cheeks and your nipples when they're hard but your body is only for us to see" she chuckles.

"I have to shower first" I say once we're in our room.

"Nope. We need your smell to keep everyone away" she teases.

"Ryujin!" I smack her and she just laughs.

"I'm joking, love. You don't smell so you don't need to shower" she says.

"Just give me fifteen minutes" I kiss her on the cheek then run to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

"You can't use your lips against me every time you want to win!" She shouts and I laugh in the bathroom.

"My lips aren't the problem! It's you that can't resist them!" I argue.

"You're right!" She gives up right away.

I take my quick shower. I grab my towel to dry myself and put some clothes on. I'm not sure what she's planning to do so I just some Jean shorts and a solid color shirt.

I leave the bathroom and Ryujin is sitting on the bed, already dressed.

"Are you ready now my beautiful wife?" She stands up.

"Yes I am, my charming wife" I respond.

We both laugh.

"Let's not do that again. That was weird" I say.

"Agreed" she walks to me then places her hands on my hips to pull me closer to her.

"I love you" She says before capturing my lips.

Whenever she does this random 'I love you' to me, it makes me feel like I have butterflies in my stomach. I don't know what goes on in her head that she would just randomly say she loves me.

"Let's go?" She looks deep into my eyes while still holding onto me.

I just nod and smile.

We walk to the car.

"We're taking my car today?" I ask.

"Mhm" she just hums.

She helps me get in the car before she goes in the driver's side.

"Why didn't you tell me you needed gas?" She ask after she starts the car.

"I forgot" I say which is true.

Ryujin doesn't let me fill up my car on my own. She usually takes my car at least once a week so she can fill it up with gas or just drive it to make sure there's nothing wrong with it.

It's not that she doesn't think I'm not capable of filling up my own car but she said that its a waste of my time so she doesn't want me to do it.

I mentioned before she really thinks very highly of me as a stay at home mom. She said I have enough on my plate taking care of our kids that I shouldn't waste my time doing bothersome things like this so she does it for me.

I did argue back that she works all day so why would she take on this responsibility. She answered that when she's done with work for the day then she's done with work while I still take care of the kids until they go to bed. Also she can take day offs as to where I can't.

Again, I argued with she helps me out the kids when she's home so it should equal out and she said no so I stopped arguing with her on that. I think she just likes taking care of me. I just feel bad that she might think I'm taking advantage of her kindness but she's informed me multiple times that she's never felt that way.

I don't realize we've arrived at our destination until I feel the car turn off. I look around and were at a mini golf place.

"Mini golf?" I ask.

"Today's goal is to have fun" she smiles.

We get out of the car and pay so we can get our clubs.

"Why did you think of mini golf?" I say while we head to the first hole.

I'm actually really excited for this. This is my first time playing mini golf. I've always wanted to try it because it seemed like one of those cute first dates people have when they first start seeing each other.

"You wanna go first?" Ryujin ask and I shake my head.

"I want you to go first so I can see" I say.

She places her ball down then she glances at the ball then the hole so she's probably lining up her shot. She slowly swings the club and the ball goes directly at the hole. Unfortunately, she didn't hit it hard enough so it didn't quite make it.

"How do I do this?" I ask while I place my ball down like she did.

She explains how to properly line up the shot along with correcting my posture then explaining how hard to hit the ball.

"Should I listen to your advice with how hard I should hit the ball? Yours didn't make it" I tease her.

"I did that on purpose to show that I'm not perfect" she answers with a straight face but I know she's joking. How does she do that?

I hit the ball and miraculously it gets in the hole. I jump and celebrate while still holding onto the club so I accidentally smack Ryujin in the face.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry" I immediately drop the club and check on her face.

"I'm okay" she holds her cheek.

"I'm so sorry" I say again.

"I'm fine, love. You got a hole in one" she starts celebrating now but I still feel bad.

If this was our first date, she'd probably never call me again.

I cup her cheeks to look at her face closely.

"I promise, I'm okay love" she smiles showing her whisker dimples.

When I see that she's really okay, we continue going through the course. In the end, I won. I don't know if she let me win or maybe it's beginners luck.

A short game of mini golf took longer than expected because Ryujin and I kept joking around. She kept make me laugh when she does silly things. Even though it's a simple date and very unexpected, it was really fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.6K 5.4K 41
Yeji has been waiting for her 21st birthday so she can finally see her soulmate. Cover has nothing to do with story. Just thought they were cute lol...
647K 33.5K 86
Arranged marriage AU Shin Ryujin, the girl surrounded by rumors, finds herself in an arranged marriage with Hwang Yeji, the girl who closed herself o...
43.7K 1K 12
(G!P) The journey of two friends discovering their love for each other is something inevitable. G!P RYUJIN *mature content* smut Don't like it, don't...
90.7K 3.8K 18
Y/n a new student agrees to a strange deal from a random guy on the first day. And ever since then, everything went downhill. YEJI X FEM!READER HIGH...