Q U I N N

Por Luv-London

Theodore nott × Draco × OC •Slow burn Mature content! Strong language! Mentions of Su!cide, etc! you have bee... Más

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
50
51
52
53
54
55
56

49

3.8K 86 37
Por Luv-London

__

__

Sometimes I wonder what goes on in Riddle's head.

I admit what I did out there in the balcony was too much.

The girl probably thinks I'm a fucking horny dick.

"Draco got caught, and Snape is escorting him out. Quinn followed behind." Pansy says as she touched my shoulder.

"Oh alright. Thanks Parkinson." I mutter before placing my glass down.

"Really Theo, still with the last name? We've been over this." Pansy says while rolling her eyes.

I smile to myself.

"Right. Thank you Pansy." I say making her smile widely.

I give her a nod before going to sit down in a table.

I tap my finger against the table, eager for someone, her, to come sit with me or something.

After a while of waiting I see Blaise and Daphne dancing around, like if they were the only people in the room.

Their love for one and another is so strong, you can see it so clearly.

I wonder when I'll get that type of love.

"Would you care for a drink Nott?" Luna's voice brings me out of my daze.

"No, thank you." I reply not wanting to seem rude to the girl who has always shown me kindness.

She smiles at me before looking up. "You know I think you should take your shot. You're a good guy, intelligent, good looking, charming. I'm sure she'd like you back."

I snap my head in her direction before playing with my chain.

"What exactly are you talking about Lovegood?" I ask, keeping my voice low.

"Your crush on Quinn, of course," She giggles. "It's obvious you've liked her for years now, Nott."

I continue playing with my chain before looking in a different direction.

"I- I don't like Riddle." I stutter like an idiot.

Luna Lovegood looks at me with her lips formed into a thin line.

She nods slowly before smiling.

"Have a nice night, Nott."

Once she's gone I let out a deep sigh and shake my head.

Am I really that obvious?

After what felt like hours, Riddle and Snape enter the party.

They nod at each other before going on their own way.

As they part I notice that Riddle is looking around the room for something, someone.

Her eyes meet mine from across the room and I hold her stare.

I'd have too be to cocky to say that I have the dominance in the stare; When it's clear she has it.

She always does.

I look away for a moment and next thing I know, she's standing Infront of me.

"Hello date. Incase you cared, Draco is fine. He's back in the common room, since it's too risky to send him back when everyone already saw him." She says in a low voice.

"Ok." I whisper back before turning my attention elsewhere.

I feel her staring at me.

Or maybe I'm hoping she's staring at me.

"I'm not staring at you." She says making my eye twitch.

I pinch the bridge of my nose before turning to look at her.

"Don't get in my head Riddle." I sigh.

"I didn't, Nott." She replies. "You're an easy person to read." She adds making me groan.

"Go find someone else to annoy. I don't have time for your bullshit." I mutter.

She smiles pointing her wand at me.

I grab her wand and flick it away from me.

"I'm being serious Riddle. Fuck off."

She rolls her eyes before standing up.

"You're no fun Nott." She mutters before walking away.

I swear under my breath before massaging my temple.

Riddle always gets a damn rise out of me.

It's annoying.

And I'm not just saying that because she makes me feel like a horny teenage boy everytime she's around. Or the fact she makes me hard everytime she bites her lips while looking at me.

Anywho.

For most of the party I sit in my seat, drinking down every drink I can find.

People try to talk to me but I don't want to talk.

They get the que fast and end up leaving me alone.

Which is better for me; I enjoy the silence.

Pansy dragged me to dance with her since Mattheo and his sister were talking about something important.

"Come on Theo stop being a stiff board, and dance." Pansy groans making me let out a chuckle.

"I'm dancing Pans." I reply while twirling her around.

She laughs and ends up crashed onto my chest.

"Alright that's enough. Get your hands off my girlfriend Nott; please and thank you." Mattheo says before shoving me to the side.

He smiles down at Pansy before placing a kiss on her head. "Let's dance now amore."

[Love] - Italian

"You're welcome." I mutter while fixing up my suit but Mattheo and Pansy are already gone. 

"Dance with me."

Next thing I know Riddle and I are dancing.

Slow dancing.

My hands are on her hips and her arms are around my shoulders.

"Did I tell you, you look good in a suit?" She says with a straight face.

"Did I tell you, you look horrible in that dress?"

She gives me a hard glare before her lips turn upwards.

"I like your way of flirting Nott. It's quite unique." Quinn states while biting her lip.

"Stop biting your lip Quinn."

Her eyes slightly widen and that's when I realize what I just said.

"You called me by my first name. Wow Theo, seems like you're warming up to me." She winks.

"Just because I called you by your name, doesn't mean I'm warming up to you. In fact I'd rather die than be next to you for another second." I say before pulling away from her.

I storm off to the balcony before unbuttoning my suit.

She makes me way too hot.

I feel a presence behind me and groan.

"Can't you understand that I don't wanna be with you Quinn?!" I state while turning around.

Her hand comes up to my throat and she pushes me against the railing.

My breathing turns heavy and I'm sure she's noticed because she has a wide smirk on her face.

"Scared Nott?" She asks. "Thought you'd rather die than be with me, so why not go on with it." She winks before pushing me over the edge.

How she did it? I'm not sure. But I'm leaned over the railing in a matter of seconds.

I stare into her eyes. "You won't do it."

"Wanna bet Nott?"

I twist her hand, not all the way, but enough for it to hurt.

After I'm back on my feet I turn us around so that she's the one sitting on the railing.

"I like when you choke me. It's hot." Quinn says making me turn hot.

She wraps her legs around me and pulls me closer before tugging on my hair.

"People can see us right now. Stop this foolishness." I mutter.

"Why? You like people watching." She whispers in my ear before giving it a flick.

She's going to be the death of me.

Word Count: 1182

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

102K 4.3K 50
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
869K 19.8K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
514K 14.7K 107
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
602K 30.4K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...