Whipped Love || Vsoo | Taesoo...

Von snowtae143

A beautiful love story between A Rich, Handsome, Talented but Rude, Cold, Aloof, Short Temper Boy and An Inn... Mehr

Introduction
Chpt-1: I hope I can see you again.
Chpt-2: Recognize her
Chpt-3: Encounter
Chpt-5:Your smile makes me forgot everything in the world.
Chpt-6: Cafeteria
Chpt-7: Bonding
Chpt-8: Ice cream
Chpt-9: Selecting a gift with a whining boy.
Chpt-10: Party
Chpt-11: Truth and Dare
Chpt-12: Confession and rejection...maybe?
Chpt-13: Broken Heart
Chpt-14: Son-in-law?
Chpt-15: Jensoo
Chpt-16: Night
Chpt-17: Love
Chpt-18: Sleep
Chpt-19: Missing
Chpt-20: Accident
Chpt-21: Remember?
Chpt-22: Love at first sight
Chpt-23: Believe it or not?
Chpt-24: Want to be informed first!
Chpt-25: Never have I ever
Chpt-26: Kim Drunk Taehyung!!!
Chpt-27: Afraid
Not an update!
Chpt-28: I love you
Chpt-29: Date
Chpt-30: Painting
Chpt-30: THE END or stopping it
Chp-31: Refreshment
Chpt-32: Dara's worry
Author's note
Chpt-33:Inching Towards the Memory
Chpt-34: A Tangled Web of Jealousy
Chpt-35: Club
Message❤
Chpt-36: Hurt

Chpt-4:Couldn't get a single glimpse

1.2K 80 80
Von snowtae143

Chapter - 4♡

It's been a week after her encounter with taehyung.

It's one of the day in the university. Jisoo and chae was sitting in cafeteria having their lunch.

"Chu, how many lectures  you are having today?"

"Ah...two more, why?" Jisoo said while chewing her food.

"Great! meet me after your class at the campus near football ground area" chae excitedly said.

"Why?"

"You'll see" chae said smile sweetly.

Jisoo was waiting for chae at the campus near the football ground area.

Jungkook was on his way for practice and he saw jisoo. He immediately made his way toward her.

"Hey, Miss Rescue Queen!" Jungkook playfully greeted her.

Jisoo snapped and saw Jungkook "Please, stop teasing me already" she said politely though she was little annoyed because she is embarrassed.

Well Jungkook and jisoo met few times in the campus and he used to tease her for what assumed in their first meet.

Jungkook chuckle at her and asked "Btw, what are you doing here?"

"I was waiting for my friend you?"

"I am having a practice there" he said and pointed at the football ground behind her.

Well though they met few times and talked. Jisoo is still behaving politely to him as she knows he is someone very highly. Jungkook wants her to be more friendly with him.

They talked a little and Jungkook has to leave cause he already received a message from their leader in their group chat. Though he badly wanted to spend more time with jisoo he just can't dare to offend his leader.

He bid his goodbye to jisoo while smile sweetly.

There is someone who witness their intersection and now fuming in anger.

That person looked at jisoo with fire eyes. Surely don't like the way Jungkook talked and smile at jisoo.

That person snapped when someone called "Tzuyu, why are you here? Irene unnie is looking for you. We will start our practice now" a girl said catching her breath she must have came running.

Tzuyu just nodded and looked at jisoo one more time with anger.

"What happened tzuyu? What's with that girl? Why are you looking at her angrily?" Sana asked.

"That bitch, was flirting with my Jungkook"

"How dare she! unnie, you should do something to make her know her place"

"I'll surely do" tzuyu smirked evilly.

_____

"So you just wanted to watch their practice?" Jisoo asked chae who was excitedly watching 7 handsome players playing football on the ground. They are a little far away as there are many girls crowded there.

"Yess, chu look at them they are so freaking hott!"

"You could have told me before only"

"I know you'll decline that's why I didn't told" jisoo just rolled her eyes at her friend. Now she has to watch this boring practice.

Well jisoo don't like football. She rarely have interest in sports.

Jisoo just sighed at her friend who is watching them with dreamy eyes. At a moment she looked at them. She can't help but to stare at a certain someone. She has to say he is playing realy well though didn't know anything about the game. She is really amazed the way he is smoothly playing and he's every move is just perfect.

'No wonder he is the leader'

______

Jungkook somehow noticed jisoo and he can't help but to steal glanced.

Tzuyu saw that and she couldn't couldn't control herself. She surely has to do something to jisoo.

Well she is also there cause Irene their cheerleader cancel the practice because she wanted to watch taehyung. She is surely head over heels for him.

______

It's the next day in the university jisoo was walking in the garden area as she is having free time. She snapped when an unfamiliar girl called her.

"Unnie, did you see any necklace having a moon in it?" the girl worriedly asked.

"No I didn't, did you lost it"

"Yes unnie, it was from my mom and I lost it" jisoo felt bad for her and decided to help her.

"Don't worry, I'll help where did you lost it?"

"Ohh unnie thank you so much, I think I lost it in somewhere there" she pointed to a place where no one dare to go as it belongs to Kim Taehyung.

The girl was Tzuyu. She planned it she secretly went in Taehyung's garden and mess that area. Now she knows it's time for Taehyung to come so she'll send jisoo there and he'll think jisoo made the mess. And then......she smirked at her plan.

She well knows that Taehyung hate that anyone enter his garden, what will happen when someone mess his garden. She knows taehyung will not let it slide and with that she'll take revenge on jisoo for flirting with Jungkook.

Jisoo being the kindhearted one decided to help her without knowing her intentions.

Tzuyu went to search another place saying she has also doubt in that place.

With that jisoo enters Taehyung's garden. It was a beautiful place. There were many types of flowers and plants. There is a bench in the center of the garden. It was a very beautiful place she can feel warmth and peace. It's like a whole another world. But to her disappointment someone has smashed many small plants which were about to bloom. There were muds at that bench. It seems like someone did it intentionally.

Poor plants how can someone do this? Jisoo thought and started fixing it.

______

Taehyung finish his last lecture for today and now he is heading to his favorite place in this university.

Taehyung enter his garden and the in front of him make his blood boil. Who cares to enter his garden and mess it.

Taehyung was fuming in anger and then saw a girl back facing him doing something with the plants.

He assumed she is the one who did this.

He was walking towards her with deathly aura. Then he saw that she was actually fixing it but still she dares to enter his garden without him permission.

"What the hell are you doing here?don't you know no one is allowed here" He said in his deep voice with so much coldness and firmness that gives her shivers.

She stopped doing her work and slowly while looking down turned to him.

The moment she turns Taehyung's eyes grew wide. He was shocked to see her there. He didn't expect it at all. All his anger and coldness vanished immediately.

"Jisoo? What are you doing here?" He asked softly in his usual deep voice.

"Ahh I am sorry for entering without permission but I swear I didn't do this I was fixing it" jisoo nervously said. She is actually got scared by his earlier voice.

"No, I mean what you doing here? Do you study here?" Jisoo nodded slowly. Taehyung was not believing it. How can he never saw her around. The person who he was looking for was just beside him and he didn't saw her.

"Why I didn't saw you here?" He asked in disappointment.

"Well to see someone you actually need to look around" jisoo said casually. Don't know why but she is not feeling scared at all.

"Well you have a point then" he chuckle a little at her answer.

Taehyung was beyond happy. Now he can see her more often.

"I am sorry for entering here withou-"

Taehyung cut her in the middle of her sentence "You can come here if you want to" of course taehyung will allow her.

"Really?" Jisoo's eyes shinned. She really like this place. She got very happy at that. She is not realizing but she is talking to him informally. She is not feeling uncomfortable at all.

Taehyung smiled by seeing her this happy. Heck he'll do anything just to see this look on her face again.

They decided to fix the plants together. They both have a nice talk. Actually great. Taehyung was looking at her with whipped eyes.

"Did you plant at this by yourself?" Jisoo gasped after knowing he himself plant all this.

Taehyung chuckle at her reaction. She don't know how adorable she is looking right now.

"It's one of my hobby" he said while smiling a little.

"Well looking at you it doesn't seems like you'll be interested in these things" jisoo said being amazed.

"Why so?" Taehyung raised one eyebrow.

"Well I'm not complaining" she laugh at him finding him a little funny.

They talked and got to know each other.
They both enjoyed each other's company. They seems very comfortable around each other.

_______

Tzuyu was waiting outside to see jisoo came running while crying. She keep waiting but that didn't happened. What she was made her shocked and disappointed and more anger.

She saw Taehyung and jisoo coming out together while talking. She totally didn't expected this. She was damn sure jisoo will cry for sure by knowing Taehyung

"What a slut. Now she is trying to flirt with taehyung. I need to tell this Irene unnie" She mumbled to herself and left. Thank god she didn't saw taehyung smiling at jisoo she might have fainted.

________

Taehyung was in his painting room staring at a particular painting made by him while smiling like a Lovesick boy with whipped eyes

This was the painting he made when he first saw her. She keeps running in his mind that he has to paint her.

He don't know why she attracted him this much.
She is not leaving his mind at all. First, he was desperate to meet her again when he first saw her.
He thought maybe he'll stop thinking about her when he'll meet her again but damn it's turn out that he wants to see her more, talk to her more and know about her more. He got more interested in her after meeting her in the garden.

Never in his life he got interested into someone that to this much.

Know he knows that he wants to keep seeing her. And he'll make sure of it.

______

Irene was fuming in anger hearing that taehyung was talking to a girl yesterday.

Heck she tried damn so make to make him talk to her back but he never did. He never replied to her not even a single word. She is damn jealous.

When she got to know that tzuyu send that girl there she harshly slapped her.
Saying she the reason for all this. Tzuyu was looking like an idiot who made a fool of herself.

Irene storm in the cafeteria and she got more anger when tzuyu pointed at jisoo saying she was that girl. She was already angry at jisoo before because jisoo got praised by theirs professors about her being so good in studies.

Irene was not buying at all when jisoo was not there she was the one who get praised that's why she was pissed by her. And now she is even trying to flirt with the man she wants.

Irene went to where jisoo was sitting and eating her lunch with Chae.

Jisoo was talking to Chae and suddenly someone pour water on her head. She gasped and looked to see Irene with a smirk plastered on her face.

"Bitch! Stay in your limits" Irene yelled jisoo getting everyone's attention in the cafeteria.

"What! The hel-?" Irene didn't let Chae finish her sentence.

"Look everyone. We a attention seeker here!" Irene mockingly pointed at jisoo.

Everyone started gossiping definitely mocking jisoo.

"Yahh! Bitch! Aren't you saying that to yourself?" Chaeyoung couldn't stand it at all.

"Do I even need that? Please I queen bae" Irene rolled her eyes.

"Yeah fucki-" jisoo held chae's hand to stop her. She don't more drama.

"What are you saying what did I do?" Jisoo asked Irene still politely.

"Playing innocent huh? Just keep in your fucking mind that you are not even qualify to work as a maid in our house. So know your standard ugly poor bitch before flirting with THE BTS" with that Irene went away with a smirk plastered on her face.

"Yah! Come back again.bitch.... Yah. Chu why did you stopped me? I could have teach her a lesson"

"Let it be chae, she must have some sort of misunderstanding" Jisoo said to calm chae cause she knows that her friend can't stand that.

"Seriously chu, You have to be this understanding here. I can't believe you" Chae looked at jisoo with total disbelieve.

It's not like jisoo didn't feel humiliated. She was literally about to cry but holds back. She just don't want to mess around after knowing the powers they holds and rich they are. It's not she is very scared of them but she kinda know her place and limitations. She just wants normal life.

______

Bts were resting in there resting area beside football ground. They were in the university. They just finished there practice.
The other four was also there as they were the part of Bangtan football team.

"Did you know guys?. I heard today there was a fuss in the cafeteria. And do you know was involved in that?" Jimin being the informer, informing everyone about what get to know.

"Who? And how did you know?" Hosek being curious one asked.

"Irene Bae, and I heard it earlier when I passed by my locker. They were gossiping"

"What was the fuss about?" Rm asked as he got little curious.

"They were bullying someone" Jimin simply reply.

"And who's the victim of her?" Jin asked know Irene very well. Well they all know her.

"Don't know man, but she is a new student" hearing the word new student Taehyung's ear parked up. He don't know why but he wants to know exactly what happened.

Taehyung was about to asked more but someone beat him.

"Which new student are you talking about?" Jungkook asked as he is also got curious after hearing the word new student.

"I don't know bro. But one thing for sure Irene was bullying her for Taehyung" they all looked at taehyung with a knowing look. There are well known by Irene being head over heels for him. They know Irene bullied many girls in the university just because they were drooling over taehyung.

Taehyung just gave a deadly glare before mumbling "fucking annoying"

Taehyung don't give a damn to Irene and not even care of her doings whether it's right or wrong. Well he is like that only don't get involved in anyone's business.

They talked a little before continuing their practice.

Taehyung just ignore the incident knowing she must have bullied some random student. Butt...man only if he knows..

_______

Taehyung was currently sitting on a bench in his garden. He constantly looking at the entrance from time time. Seems like waiting for someone.

But he still couldn't get a single glimpse of anyone after looking for nth time.

But why is he even waiting for someone? It's not like she said she'll come today. Well she said she'll come again and he even allow her so...maybe she'll come.

Taehyung sighed and look back to his book.

Well he can directly go to her class and wherever in the university to talk her. He is not afraid of people..Dude why would he I mean He is THE Kim Taehyung after all. But he respect her and don't want to make her uncomfortable. He knows people will bully her after that and heck he don't want that. He'll fucking kill them just by his deadly ghare only.

______

(A/n-sorry guys for the late update I was just a little busy in my personal stuff that I don't get the chance to write. I'll try to update as soon as possible don't worry because I also know the pain of waiting for an update😅. So here it is hope you'll like this chapter)

Take care.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

31.3K 1.9K 32
A depressed girl who hate men from the bottom of the heart because of her dark past. And a doctor who promised himself to not invol...
56K 3K 42
Jisoo a Friendly, Naughty, Savage, Pretty girl who never give shit to others except her friendzone and her brother's, fall for her New Physics Profes...
8.6K 563 25
This story is about two medical students - Kim Taehyung and Kim jisoo with totally opposite personalities . Its like enemies to lovers .. Let's see w...
31.8K 1.8K 17
Kim Taehyung is the heir of Kim Corporation. He is a serious businessman as well as a famous playboy. He is a handsome, arrogant, stubborn, and intel...