Cookie Run OneShots DISCONTIN...

By ButteryCapybara

DISCONTINUED This is a celebration of me hitting 1,000+ reads on my first ever book. Don't be scared to requ... More

Requests DISCONTINUED
1) White Lily X Dark Enchantress (Smut)
2) Madeleine X Red Velvet (Fluff)
3) Parfait X Licorice (Fluff)
4) Dark Cacao X Pure Vanilla (Fluff)
5) Mint Choco X Herb (Fluff)
6) Madeleine X Espresso (Smut)
7) Dark Enchantress X Pure Vanilla (Smut)
8) Dark Cacao X Hollyberry (Angst)
9) Moonlight X Sea Fairy (Smut)
10) Fire Spirit X Wind Archer (Smut)
11) Frost Queen X Dark Enchantress (Fluff)
12) Hollyberry X Dark Cacao (Fluff)
13) Millennial Tree X Dark Enchantress (Smut)
14) The Ancients X The Ancients (Fluff / Angst)
15) Parfait X Pastry (Smut)
16) Twizzly Gummy X Mala Sauce (Fluff)
17) Clotted Cream X Financier (Fluff)
19) Almond X Roguefort (Smut)
20) Affogato & Caramel Arrow (Angst)
21) Sour Belt X Chocolate Bonbon (Smut)
22) Clotted Cream X Affogato (Smut)
23) Eclair X Espresso (Smut)
24) Espresso & Latte (Fluff)
25) Milk x Purple Yam (Smut)
26) Red Velvet X Crunchy Chip (Fluff)
27) Espresso X Eclair (Smut) Pt2
28) Herb x Clover (Fluff)
29) Dark Cacao X Dark Enchantress (Fluff)
30) Millennial Tree x Dark Enchantress Pt2 (Fluff)
31) Purple Yam x Dark Choco (Smut)
32) Lotus Dragon X Hydrangea (Smut)
33) Red Velvet X Crunchy Chip (Smut)
34) The Lord of Ash x Night Raven (Smut)
35) CA X Black Raisin X Raspberry(Fluff)
36) Almond X Roguefort pt2 (Smut)
37) Red Velvet x Lilac (Smut)
38) Adventurer x Knight (Smut)
39) Hydrangea x Pomegranate (Fluff)
40) Tea Knight x Dark Cacao (Smut)
41) Dread Tridant of the Abyss X Alluring Crescent Moon (Fluff)
42) Red Velvet x Licorice (SmutToFluff)
43) Star Guest x Sage of Vines (Fluff)
44) Financier x Caramel Arrow (Smut)
45) Raspberry Mousse x Rose (Smut)
46) Yogurt Cream x Lilac (Fluff)
47) Knight x Raspberry Mousse (smut)
48) Affogato x Eclair (Smut)
49) Ananas x Millennial Tree (FlufftoSmut)
50) Immortal Cataclysm x Guardian of Millennial Tree (FlufftoSmut)
51) Red Velvet & Pastry (Fluff)
52) Dark Cacao x Frost Queen (Smut)
53) Financier x Caramel Arrow (Fluff)
54) Yogurt Cream x Lilac (Smut)
55) Eclair x Latte (AngsttoFluff)
56) Ananas Dragon x Lotus Dragon (Smut)
57) Purple Yam x Milk (Smut)
58) Sparkling x Vampire (Smut / Angst?)
59) Longan x Dark Enchantress (AngsttoSmut)

18) Espresso X Licorice (Fluff)

511 6 25
By ButteryCapybara

Requested by the one and only XxNightmare_UwUxX

She is probably the person to request the most oneshot requests I have ever seen.

---------------------------------

It was 1:36 AM, a dark gloomy night, the only light was coming from the Moon.

Licorice wandered around the Crème Republic, hiding his face so no Cookie could recognize him.

He finally arrived to where he was going, Espresso's house.

He climbed up some vines on the side of the wall and looked inside the window.

"Oh shit-" Licorice muttered. He climbed up the wrong set of Vines, he was looking through Latte's bedroom. Latte turned around, but luckily Licorice fell off the vines just before he was caught.

Licorice sighed from relief as he climbed up a new set of vines. This one led to Espresso's room, Licorice knocked on the window, Espresso opened the window and helped Licorice in.

"Be quiet, my parents are still awake." Espresso whispered as he set up Licorice's bed.

"It's one in the morning, why are they still awake?" Licorice asked whispering.

"Sexy time, that's why." Espresso sighed, as a loud bang came from the other side of the wall.

"I think they are doing it against the wall." Licorice whispered with a very quiet chuckle.

"Shit, they are going to break the fucking wall." Espresso whispered as he moved a vanity Infront of the wall.

"Say, perhaps tomorrow I can meet up with them?" Licorice asked only to get looked at with a death stare from Espresso.

"No." Espresso snarrled slightly, Licorice nodded as he laid on Espresso's bed.

Footsteps were heard outside Espresso's bedroom, Espresso panicked and hid Licorice under his bed.

"Stay quite, okay?" Espresso whispered as he chucked Licorice a quilt. A knock was heard from Espresso's door.

"Yes?" Espresso asked as he opened the door.

"Why did you say 'no' in an aggravated tone?" Affogato asked as his wrapped his robe around tighter.

"And why were you fucking against my wall?!" Espresso asked, avoiding the question.

"Answer my question and I'll answer yours!" Affogato snarrled slightly.

"I was watching a video, and I accidentally spoke out loud!" Espresso snarrled.

"Dad, why is Espresso yelling?" Latte asked as she poked her head out of her bedroom.

"Nothing to worry about, love. Go back to bed." Affogato smiled as Latte closed her door, he turned his head back towards Espresso, his face shifted to annoyance.

"Now, why were you fucking against my wall?" Espresso asked once more.

"Because I was, now when will you and Madeleine get engaged?" Affogato asked on for Espresso to slam the door in his face.

"I'm in deep shit!" Espresso mumbled before sitting on the bed.

"Is he going to let you get away with slamming the door on his face?" Licorice asked, only to get a nod.

"I get away with it if it's late at night." Espresso sighed before helping Licorice up.

"He seems strict, perhaps I'll meet him another day..." Licorice sighed before resting his head onto Espresso's shoulder.

"Mmm, don't bother about meeting him, he wants me to marry some stupid blonde dumbass." Espresso sighed as he laid down, bringing Licorice down with him.

"Who was your dad, ya know. Having sexual time with?" Licorice asked.

"My other dad. Technically my dad was being fucked, my other dad was doing the fucking." Espresso sighed as he turned his head away.

"Man, I didn't realise your dad was, ya know, Fruity." Licorice sighed as he rubbed Espresso's chest.

"Let's just go to sleep." Espresso sighed before lifting the blanket over them.

Later that day.

Licorice woke up to Espresso cuddling him, a slight snore came from Espresso as his grip tightened. Licorice smiled as he removed himself from Espresso's grip.

Licorice sighed as he got changed and prepared to jump out the window, only for the sound of footsteps to walk by the door, Licorice panicked and hid under the bed.

"Brother!!! Father says you gotta get up! It's almost time for school!" Latte raised her voice slightly as she opened the door.

"Mmmmm, it can wait..." Espresso yawned as he rolled over.

"Well then! No french toast for you!" Latte laughed as she ran downstairs.

"Wait! I want french toast!" Espresso got up and ran down stairs, forgetting to get changed.

Licorice sighed as he got out from under the bed and jumped out the window, running as fast as possible to the school.

Couple hours later.

Licorice received a call from Espresso to meet him up at the park. It was very rare for Espresso to call him, especially to meet up, but Licorice thought nothing of it.

Once Licorice arrived to the park, he saw Espresso sitting down, next to him was Affogato and Latte.

Licorice gulped before walking to them, pretending he came to see another Cookie.

"Espresso, is that the dude you've been cheating on me with?" Madeleine asked as he got up and pointed to Licorice.

"Yup! That's the dude! He watched me getting changed last night!" Latte pretended to cry. Affogato sighed before getting up and walked to Licorice. Espresso gulped as he turned his head away.

"You must be erm... Licorice?" Affogato asked, slightly hesitant.

"Yes..." Licorice sighed.

"Mmm, I don't see what you like about him..." Affogato sighed as he looked Licorice up and down.

"Eh..." Espresso mumbled.

"You don't have good tastes either!" Latte stated, only for Affogato to give her knives.

"Hmm... He is quite thin, but the jawline is good, thinking about it..." Affogato added.

"He's a minor." Espresso sighed.

"Shut up." Affogato growled before going back to examining Licorice.

"I think..." Affogato cut himself off to leave the others in worry.

.

..

...

....

.....

"You can date him. Madeleine I don't want you to marry my son anymore." Affogato smiled as he turned around. Madeleine became disappointed as he stared at the ground, while Espresso's eyes filled with happy tears, however Latte just huffed.

"So I wasn't allowed to marry Almond. BUT HE IS ALLOWED TO MARRY THAT THING?" Latte snarrled.

"Uh uh, that behaviour is not tolerated, go home and tell father about your attitude." Affogato growled. Latte got up and stormed off along with Madeleine.

"Now, where is my thank you?" Affogato asked as Espresso shot up and hugged him.

"Thank you!" Espresso smiled as he burried his face into Affogato's chest.

"You may join the hug to, Licorice." Affogato smiled as Licorice hugged him to.

"Now that I've let you stay with Licorice, will you finally stop complaining about me marrying someone else?" Affogato asked, only to get a nod.

"Good." Affogato chuckled before hugging them both tightly.

----------------------------

I'll let you guess who Affogato is getting married to. (I'm such a great writer.)

(1118 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.5K 155
These are a bunch of Septiplier one shots, (there are also longer stories in here) there's definitely smut, a lot of fluff, there's jokes and some sa...
18.8K 435 36
γ€ŠHero Cookie x Villian!Reader》 A bit of a human au? (now has smut your welcome) ⚠️ 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘡 𝘈𝘯π˜₯ 𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘴⚠️ (you and Hero Canonically do the...
29.5K 168 22
For anybody reading, the book is abandoned, which means requests are closed, and the book will not be continued whatsoever (unless I join back the fa...
1.9K 6 14
Random one-shots about some of my favorite characters. This will not include smut but maybe in the future I will publish a book containing smut, so e...