𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 | 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡...

By tchaIIamet

Taylor's Version (Updated) DESCRIPTION ↓ Moving to Utah is the last think y/n ever wanted to do, but her wo... More

please read
𝟷 | 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎
𝟸 | 𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝟹 | 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕
𝟺 | 𝙼𝚜. 𝚃𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚛
𝟻 | 𝙽𝚎𝚠𝚜
𝟼 | 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚢
𝟽 | 𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚍𝚢 𝙵𝚊𝚣𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚛'𝚜 𝙿𝚒𝚣𝚣𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊
𝟾 | 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚝𝚒
𝟿 | 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝟷𝟶 | 𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚜
𝟷𝟷 | 𝚆𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕
𝟷𝟹 | 𝙳𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝟷𝟺 | 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜
𝟷𝟻 | 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎?
𝟷𝟼 | 𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜..
𝟷𝟽 | 𝙶𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝟷𝟾 | 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖
𝟷𝟿 | 𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎
𝟸𝟶 | 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢
𝟸𝟷 | 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛
𝟸𝟸 | 𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚊'𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑
𝟸𝟹 | 𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢
𝟸𝟺 | 𝚃𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊
𝟸𝟻 | 𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚝
𝟸𝟼 | 𝙻𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑
𝟸𝟽 | 𝙷𝚞𝚛𝚝
𝟸𝟾 | 𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎
𝟸𝟾 | 𝙳𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚜𝚜
𝟹𝟶 | 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚔𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚔𝚎
𝟹𝟷 | 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝟹𝟸 | 𝚃𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝟹𝟹 | 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝟹𝟺 | 𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚎𝚜
𝟹𝟻 | 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕
𝟹𝟼 | 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎
𝟹𝟽 | 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚙𝟸
𝟹𝟾 | 𝚄𝚜
𝟹𝟿 | 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚞𝚜
𝟺𝟶 | 𝚉𝚊𝚗𝚎
𝟺𝟷 | 𝚉𝚊𝚛𝚊
𝟺𝟸 | 𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢
𝟺𝟹 | 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 !
𝟺𝟺 | 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝟺𝟻 | 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝟺𝟼 | 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕
𝟺𝟽 | 𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚢

𝟷𝟸 | 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜

2.2K 47 215
By tchaIIamet

"ᴘʟᴀʏꞮɴɢ: Seek & Destory - Metallica"
1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35
↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

•—•—•—•—•—•—•

November 26, 1982

Days have past since we went to the drive in theater, Me and Michael haven't really talked much after that. I'm not sure why, but then again, I'm not sure why I'm worrying about him.

"Earth to y/n!" Zara snaps her fingers in my face, bringing me back to reality. Currently I'm sitting with her and her friends, we've all become very close.

There's Mackenzie, shes rich, but she's not mean. She's actually really kind and we both get along well. She had silky short brown hair that goes to her shoulders with curtain bangs and chestnut brown eyes.

Then there is Jackie, she's what you can call, an emo kid. But she's fun though. She had long black hair that goes down to her waist and navy blue eyes. Me and her get along better than me and Mackenzie.

Lastly we have Olivia, she's snobby, I don't really know why she's part of our friend group but Zara says it's because she was Mackenzie's old friend and she begged Zara to let her be with them. She had longish blonde hair that curves at the end with no bangs and green eyes. None of us liked her.

"What?" I tiredly respond, moving a strand of hair out of my face and behind my ear.

"We were asking if you wanted to come to my house later" Mackenzie informs me.

I think for a moment, then I remember I'm golfing with my family today "I can't go, I hafta golf with Simon and Dad today, sorry Mack" I tell her, she nods.

"I'm going to take a piss, be right back" They all nod and I sit up and walk to the bathroom, I decided to text my home friends for a little since We haven't talked in a while.

4 score
1:11pm
Y/N: Heyyy
Read: 1:16pm

Claire: y/n! I miss u

Y/n: Same omg 😭😭

Ellie: We need update y/n

Ava: UPDATES!!

Y/n: Alrrr hold on

Y/n: I have a crush 😅

Ellie: OMG WHOO

Ava: Y/NS FIRST CRUSH

Claire: this is HUGE

Y/n: we started off as enemies lol then we got closer

Claire: Enemies to Lovers??

Ava: YESS

Ellie: Does he like u back?

Y/n: Idk I doubt it

Ava: What's his name??

Y/n: Michael Afton

Claire: WILLIAM AFTONS SON??

Ellie: HIS DAD OWN A PIZZERIA 😭

Y/n: IK 😭

Ava: Y/N HIS WHOLE FAMILY IS HOT 🥵

Y/n: Even his 10 and 8 year old siblings??!! 😱😱

Ava: I MEAN HIM, HIS DAD AND HIS MOM

Y/n: NOO AVAA

Y/n: Gotta go, I hear the principal

Ellie: Run.

Claire: Byeee

Ava: TEXT SOON

Ellie: I WANT UPDATES VERY SOON, BYEEE

I freeze and quickly put my phone in my bag. The door opens and a teacher steps in saying "Anyone here?"

I huff "Yeah, me"

"Can you leave, your not supposed to Be here" She replies, banging on the stall I'm in.

"I'm taking a shit here," I groan "I think students should be able to go to the restroom durning lunch" I roll my eyes.

I wait for her to speak but I hear footsteps walking out so I either got in trouble or I proved her wrong. I grin and get off the toilet seat and wash my hands.

I air dry my hands and walk out of the restroom and back to my friend group. "Hey guys," I wave, accidentally splashing water on someone passing. "Oops," I laugh nervously "Sorry"

The girl rolls her eyes and walks away, I flip her off and sit down. "You were in the bathroom for awhile," Olivia says "Were you having sex?"

I gag and spit out my food. "What?"

"I asked if you were having sex" Shut up. I wasn't, and even if I was why would she care? It's not like she's my mom.

"I wasn't," I snarl "Now why would you care anyways, all you care about is boys and looking..hot" I roll my eyes  "Which you've obviously failed at" I mumble. She mocks me.

"You look dumb mocking her" Mackenzie speaks, now entering the conversation. Olivia dramatically gasps and puts a hand over her heart.

She fake cries "Mackie! Why would you say that?" She whines "We're best friends, remember?"

Mackenzie scoffs, "Yeah, sure" She talks "We used to be"

She lets out a little hmph before sitting up and walking to her other group of friends. We all sigh of relief and continue eating our food "So n/n" Jackie looks at me.

"Hm?" I take a sip of water and look at her. She has a grin on her face "oh no"

"How's you and Michael?" She laughs, causing everyone else at the table to laugh.

I don't get how it's funny, it's normal for friends to have crushing, they don't have to make it a joke and keep bugging me about it. I scoff "We haven't really talked in awhile" I chew on my sushi "Whys it so funny?"

Zara chokes on her food "You haven't talked to him in 8 days?" I nod and everyone gasps, I look up in confusion.

Mackenzie stands up and walks to me "Girl, you need to talk to him! He will never like you back if you distance yourself from him" She informs me, slightly pushing me towards Michaels direction.

"Geez, fine," I huff "I'll go to him, now let's me go, Mack" She lets me go and I start walking to Michael.

I look back and see everyone staring at me smiling, holding out their thumbs for a thumbs up and shooing me away with air. I playfully smile and look back.

I see Michael alone on a bench, being talked to by a teacher for who knows what.

"Michael, it's disrespectful to talk to your teachers like that," The teacher says. I recognize the teacher, It's Mrs. Turner. I shoot a disgusted face at her. "Why'd you assume me and Mr. McAllister had sex?"

I snicker, causing them both to look at me, I gulp "It was me, Mrs. Turner, I told him," I start "because I saw you, topping Mr. McAllister"

Me and Mike both burst out laughing, Mrs. Turner mumbles a that's it and grabs both our wrists "Your both in detention," she starts "Now you guys better not do anything dirty" She warns us

"Who said we were dating" Michael says, catching up to her as she drags us through the halls.

"Because your a boy and she's a girl," She starts.

"Hey, y/n could be gay for all I know" He shrugs. Mrs. Turner snarls and grips on our wrists harder.

She throws us in the detention room "You'll be here until 3pm. So you'll be spending 5 hours here" we both groan.

This'll be awkward.

5 hours alone with my crush.

. . .
Guys next chapter isn't smut, you guys hafta wait 😏
Hope u enjoyed it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 135 21
~ About The Book ~ Y/n Emily is a 15 year old girl and the eldest daughter of Henry Emily. She's grown up in Hurricane Utah her entire life so she kn...
16.4K 362 62
Just as the title says, it's going to be Henry x The Reader. Y/N had finally moved back to Hurricane, Utah. It had been years since they had been ba...
5.7K 109 10
Working on other stories haitus until I finish those!! (Thefamousfilms) what if one of Bryan's closest friends was an Afton? What if Bryan hit his he...
3.6K 106 13
Y/N moves to Hurricane Utah from Northern Alaska. While moving in to your new house you meet your next door neighbors, the Afton family. You're a rec...