Once Upon Online

By ryeji4life

Yeji living in Canada with her boyfriend and daughter. She's very unhappy with her life. She meets a guy onli... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115
chapter 116
chapter 117
chapter 118
chapter 119
chapter 120
chapter 121
chapter 122
chapter 123
chapter 124
chapter 125
chapter 126
chapter 127
chapter 128
chapter 129
chapter 130
chapter 131
chapter 132
chapter 133
chapter 134
chapter 135
chapter 136
chapter 137
chapter 138
chapter 139
chapter 140
chapter 141
chapter 142
chapter 143
chapter 144
chapter 145
chapter 146
chapter 147
chapter 148
chapter 149
chapter 151
chapter 152
chapter 153
chapter 154
chapter 155
chapter 156
chapter 157
chapter 158
chapter 159
chapter 160

chapter 150

1.8K 75 17
By ryeji4life

Ryujin and I decided to go on a trip with just the two of us. We realized that even though we enjoy spending time together as a family, we should still have times where it's just the two of us. I didn't like that idea at first because I felt so selfish. I have kids so I thought my kids should be involved with everything I do. 

I was even hesitant to go on this trip because Elias is only a few months old but my mom and Mrs. Shin convinced me. They said that it's good for couples to get away once in a while or we will feel like we're stuck in the same routine and that could cause some issues in our relationship in the future. 

It's just gonna be a weekend trip up north. It's funny because while Ryujin was booking us a hotel to stay at, she got sidetracked and started planning another trip where we can bring the kids with us then it became a whole family and friends ordeal which I didn't mind. 

She planned for us to go camping as a family so my mom and John are invited along with my sister and Travis. I think it's gonna be fun because that's another memory my kids will remember they spend with their family. More things I didn't think I'd be able to do for my kids are trips like camping or amusement parks and such. 

"Are you ready?" Ryujin finally gets in the car after loading up our bags in the back. 

"Yes" I smile. 

Our drive will be close to three hours so we have snacks and drinks ready for our short road trip.

Ryujin and I take off. We said good bye to the kids earlier. At first, they were sad that we were leaving without them but once we explained that Ryujin and I need alone time too just like when they need alone time, they understood.

Ervin was still sad and cried so Eva comforted him. My mom will be staying with them while we're gone with Mrs. Shin helping out.

I think the last time Ryujin and I went away with just the two of us was during our honeymoon so I think this is long overdue.

She takes my hand while she drives. I think Ryujin does a lot of overthinking when she drives so she likes holding my hand to feel close to me.

Ryujin doesn't usually share her thoughts but being with her for a while, I can sense when her thoughts are not good. Whenever that happens, she usually likes to be left alone so I'll take the kids with me for a few hours so she can have time to process her thoughts without anyone disturbing her.

There's also times where she would break down and cry. Nothing really triggers her depression she says. She explained how it's tough on a daily basis but she's usually able to push through it but some days are harder than most and that's when she stays in bed or she will hold me.

If anyone looks at Ryujin, you wouldn't think she suffers from depression. She loves to smile and have fun but deep down she feels an unexplainable pain and sadness.

I do love that she doesn't hide from me. When some days are tough for her, she will usually let me know. She still sees her therapist once a week or twice a week, depending on how she's feeling during that particular week.

It amazes how she is able to still take care of us and love us the way she does even though there are times where it's even hard for her to get out of bed. She says that me and the kids keep her going so I make sure I take care of her well too. I don't want her to feel that she's the only one putting effort into our family. 

"Are you hungry?" I ask, an hour into our drive. 

"Not really" she focuses on the road. 

"Are you hungry? Do you want to stop somewhere?" She glances at me. 

"I'm good. I've been eating the snacks we brought" I chuckle. 

I let go of her hand and start massaging the back of her neck in case it might be feeling stiff from sitting for too long. 

"Thank you" she smiles at me. 

--- 18+

We arrive at our hotel and Ryujin leaves again to get some stuff at the nearby store. I take a quick shower and change into something more sexy. Ryujin is probably tired but I want to take advantage of us being alone right away. I hope she doesn't reject me though because that would be really embarrassing. 

In my lingerie that I secretly packed, I lay on the bed waiting for her. The idea of us having sex is turning on so much that I am starting to become impatient, waiting for her to come back. 

Finally the door opens, revealing a surprise Ryujin. She closes the door right away and walks towards me. 

I sit up on the bed and you get on with your knee while looking at me. 

She cups my chin and move my head to the side. She leans down with her mouth by my ear, "How are you sexy? I've never met anyone who can drive me crazy like you do" she whispers. She then bites my earlobe lightly. I feel my body shudder while shaking my head lightly, trying to say that I'm not that sexy. 

She pulls my head back so I'm facing her then she puts her hand on the back of my neck, pulling me in for a passionate kiss. Our teeth class and tongues meet. I'm completely loss at this moment. I can never get enough of her. 

I grab the collar of her shirt to try to pull her in closer to me. She slides her hands from my wrist up to my arms and squeeze my shoulders. She pulls back from the kiss and she looks at me. Both of our chests heaving and gasping to catch our breaths after the kiss. 

She quickly gets off the bed and starts searching for something in her bag. She takes out what looks like a tie and I give her a questioning look. 

"Why do you have that?" I ask. 

She shrugs her shoulders while getting back on the bed, "In case we need it and we clearly need it right now so I'm glad I packed it. 

She spins me around so my back is facing her. She grabs both of my wrists with one hand then she takes her other hand to wrap the tie around my wrists. I feel her lips against my skin on my neck then she leaves a trail of kisses down to my shoulder. 

She continues to kiss me from my shoulder down to my back making me moan a little. She pulls me back so I'm against her. Her arm is positioned around my waist. Her other arm moves up to my chest, pull my breast out of my lingerie. Ryujin pinches and pulls at my harden nipple while my head falls back onto her shoulder. 

I pant in her ear and thrusting my ass into her crotch. I start undoing her pants but she takes her arms off me and pushes me down on the bed with my ass in the air. She runs her hand over my back to my ass, smacking each cheek. 

"Ryujin" I say starting to get really impatient. 

She leans down, placing kisses on each cheek causing me to whimper. 

Ryujin flips me over by my ankles and she looks at me. Her eyes are darker than usual now. 

She leans back down kissing me then biting my bottom lip while pulling back. She makes her way down to my neck, to my chest with my breast still pout of my lingerie, she takes my nipple into her mouth, flicking at my tight nub with her tongue and biting lightly.

My back arches and she moves to my other nipple, repeating the same process. Her hands then moves to my thighs, slowly trailing her fingers over my skin. 

Her kisses moves down to my stomach to the top of my panties and continues to go down to my core. 

"Ryujin, please" I beg, not being able to wait anymore for her to touch me. 

"Why are you so wet?" She ask. Even though I'm not looking at her, I can tell that she's smirking. 

She licks my pussy over my panty but that's enough to make me moan out loud.

I don't know why she likes teasing me so much. I thought she might be tired and would make this quick but I was wrong. 

My body moves trying to get closer to her. I need her to touch me now. 

"Stop teasing me" I say.

"I'm not" she innocently say while moving back up to my face. She starts kissing me again, sliding her tongue against mine and over my teeth. While kissing me, she moves her hands to my hips and rips off my panty. I gasp into her mouth from the sudden action from her. 

She slides her fingers over my pussy, barely touching it. My hips buck up to try to make contact bit she pulls away making me groan. I lower my hips back down and she hovers her fingers over my pussy again without making contact. She continues her teasing by finally running her finger between my lips but making sure to miss my clit then she will slightly let her finger enter me then pulling it back out. I'm trying to break free from my restraints so I can grab her and make her fuck me already. 

She kisses my ear and I bury my face on her shoulder and bite it. As soon as my teeth connect with her skin, I feel her finally put her fingers inside me. I buck my hips up into her hand. She pulls it out slightly and thrust it back in hard. Her palm hitting my clit in process.

I stop biting her shoulder so I can moan as I feel her deep inside me. I breathe heavily finally enjoying her touch.

She continues to thrust her fingers in and out of me. My legs start to tremble while my moans start to get louder. I feel myself about to cum and I think she notices it too so she removes her her fingers.

I look at her and I whimper, wanting her touch again.

"I'm gonna turn you back over. Don't worry, we're not done" she winks then she helps me turn me over with my ass up.

She also unties when she notices my wrists has turned red from my struggles of wanting to smack her for teasing me so much.

She gets off the bed again and back to her bags. What is she doing now?

With her pants off, I see her take out the strap on that she occasionally uses on me and puts it on. I thought I was the only one who had plans to have sex this weekend but I guess she did too.

She goes back to my ass and grabs it then squeezes it.

She rubs the tip of the dildo in between my folds then slowly sliding it inside me. I close my eyes as I feel it go deep in me.

She pulls out and runs it down to my clit. Even right now, she continues to tease me.

"Ryujin, for fucks sake I can't take it anymore!" I whine.

She finally lines up the dildo again to my center and I moan loudly as she slides it in, hoping she will stop teasing me.

She grabs my hips and she finally starts fucking me. She starts off slow and she picks up the pace as we go. She starts thrusting into harder making me moan crazily now. I bite my lower lip to try to be quiet but it doesn't last long as she continues fuck me harder.

I feel myself close to finishing again. I panic when I feel her remove her hand off my hip but then I feel her reach around and start rubbing my clit as she continues to pound me.

My body starts shaking while she plays with my clit. I'm so close to finishing and my moans are louder than ever.

She suddenly pinches my clit and that was enough to make me cum. I scream her name as I feel juices coming out.

I finish cumming and she bends forward to kiss my back. She pulls out and I flip over to lay on my back. Ryujin takes off the strap on then goes between my legs. She spreads them apart and lowers her head to lick my cum off my pussy.

I close my eyes, enjoying her warm tongue.

After she's done, she lays next to me.

"I hate you for teasing me so much" I say while trying to catch my breath.

"I love you too" she hugs me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.4K 4.6K 51
Yeji finds out that Ryujin is her mate but can she accept her after learning about her and what she does?
169K 8.3K 70
Yeji just became Alpha of her pack. She finds her mate in a place she least expected.
28K 1.4K 19
[Ryeji fanfic] Ryujin thought she was in love, until she meet Lucy's twin sister. Ryujin g!p +18 From Wild Tales book.
99.7K 6K 59
From two different worlds, can Yeji and Ryujin accept each other?