Someone like you<3

By sheabutterbaby22

Lexi Gains just moved from Atlanta Georgia after social workers found out that her mom was back on drugs. its... More

Someone like you<3
Sexy as you wanna be
Getting to know you
break up
Not a chapter
A day with langston and julian
The talk
I get so weak
We out here tryna function
Quick Love!
J+I=4 ever
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!
Aint nothing like Your First Time (rated r.. kinda)
How could you!!!
Sage and Day Day Prt 1
"Real Talk"
Sage and DayDay Part2
Our little secrets
Thought You Should Know
You Got It Bad
Not a chapter just info
Bros 4 life
Im Back!
Missing you
Bro.. your single.
ADHD
Welcome back!
Homcoming night!
Life is a beach im just playing in the SAND
Sleeping with fear!
Put in work.
You did what Rated R
Babe im back?
Sometimes love comes around..
Birthday Bash Brawl.
birthday bash brawl prt2
Where you at?
I need a minute
Is it a boy.. a girl... twins or triplets?
surprise... surprise..surprise
G.O.D
Thing called Love
Just Kick It!
Djaay's Room
Emergency....
whole new world.
Beat of the heart
I did it
Back home.
Bye Bye baby
My fears
Meomories
A gift before i go..
ATL Landin
ATL Landin (part 2)
Whats poppin in LA? (Lang,Julian,Djaay and more P.O.V)
Back in the A
Thursday..
Doing Me..
we are young...
Friday night Party! Part 1
Friday night party part 2
Therpy
BBQ
Back in L.A.
Bed Peace
Too Good to be True

Talk?

5.1K 63 12
By sheabutterbaby22

                                                                        *Skipping months*

                                                                          -2 Months Later..-

                                                 Lexi P.0.V

Shit hasn't changed these last couple of month. Corahn is still the same. I mean i've tried to love him as much as I can but these last 4 months we have been together ain't been sunny skys. Today is a Saturday and i was doing my usual things i did on Saturday. Sleep, Eat, and sleep some more. As i was eating and talking with indigo who was looking really nice for a special occasion that she isn't telling me about. My phone started to vibrate and i was surprise to read the name of my auntie's. It was a text message. 

Auntie Tam: Hi Lex.. this is your auntie. i was just wondering if you can drop by around 3 to attend the family meeting that we are having. We need to get through the incident and move forward. Please text back once you get this. God Bless.

I rolled my eyes and stuffed a piece of bacon in my mouth.

"Who was that? Corahn?" Indigo asking taking a bite of her pancake.

"No it was my auntie. She wants me to attend a family meeting their having to resolve some issues at 3."I replied.

"Are you going?"

"I dont know yet."

"You should!"

"Why?"

"Your family is everything.. Lex you need to learn to forgive and forget."

"I dont forget anything."

"Then forgive."

She did have a point. I do need to lean to forgive. Plus this shit happened like 4 months ago. I guess i do need to refresh.

"i guess i'll go." Said in a not sure voice.

"Alright you need a ride?" She asked.

"The house is nothing but around the corner. I'll just walk."

"Girl if you walk your planning on having your baby early."

"How?"

"Walking at a month your at can cause your baby to come earlier than you want."

"True.. Where's Corahn."

"He snuck off to vinny's house."

"Figures." i shrugged. Vinny's house is like his second home. I wasn't surprised he left with out saying anything to me. "Yeah i guess i need a ride."

"Ok let me know when your ready." Indigo said placing her plate in the sink and walking to the living room.

"Alright."

I finished my breakfast and headed up stairs to get ready. I went into me and Corahn's closet and picked out some clothes that i had bought a couple of weeks ago with Adrian. Corahn of course was not home so therefore he didn't know i was with him. (outfit posted in the comments below) I place my outfit on the bed and ran the shower. While waiting for the water to get hot i gathered my materials that included my panties, bra, and strawberry and kiwi smelling body wash. I undressed and hopped into the shower. The hot water soothed me every time i got in. When i got in it seems as if my mine drifted over to happiness. I thought of how it would be like with my child and how i could be independent and sometimes my daydreams involved me and Djaay. I miss him so much but i wouldn't no how to talk to him right now. Not while Corahn is still trippen. As i daydreamed i noticed a pattern. Corahn is never apart of my happiness. He always in my nightmares. I turned off the water and got out the shower smelling like body wash. My hair was dripping wet so was my body. I wrapped my towel around my body and began drying off. I then slipped on my undergarments and walked over to the cabinets and opened it in search of my blow dryer, comb, brush, flat iron, and curlers. I did the 4 step process which took me at least 2 hours. I blow dried, combed my hair out, flat ironed, and curled. I was all set with my hair and during the process i brushed my teeth. So i guess you can say i was done with the major stuff. By the time i came out the bathroom it was already 2:23. I wasnt really trippen because i had plenty of time. I walked over to the radio and plugged in my phone. Camera by Drake blasted through the speakers and filled the aroma of the lonely, quiet room. I slipped on the clothes i pulled out earlier and walked over to the full body mirror. Gosh i was getting big. I look like any second now I'm just going to explode. When i walk i wobble from side to side like a penguin. That's so unattractive! As i was checking my self out in the mirror I could hear indigo knocking on the door. I walked over to the stereo and turned it down and the went to the door and opened it.

"You ready to go?" she asked.

"Girl we have plenty of time." I said.

"You do but i dont, i have to be on the other side of town by 3:30."

"Alright yeah I'm ready, let me just slip on some shoes and grab my purse and i'll meet you in the car."

"Alright. Why you getting so dressed up anyways.. expecting anyone to be there?"

"No! Im not expecting to see LANG there!"

"Yeah Yeah Yeah.." She said closing the door.

I went to the closet and put on my pumps. Maybe i am dressing a little too much. But hey a girl has to look every once in a while. I grabbed my purse from the top shelf of the closet and walked out the room grabbing my phone from out the stereo on the way out. I finally reached outside where Indigo was waiting in her car. Today was a beautiful day. The sun was beaming down on my skin and the sound of children laughing and playing filled the air. I hopped into the passengers seat and closed the door behind me. She pulled out the drive way and off to my aunties house. On my way there i texted her and told her i was seconds away. But i got no reply back. Its was to late to get a reply back because we were already in front of the house. It was only 2:58 and thing looked the same. The door was opened but the screen door was closed. The trees were still green and the grass was greener. I got out the car and closed the door behind me. I waved Indigo goodbye and she raced down the street. My footsteps followed the pace of my heartbeat. Once going slow, i found my self getting faster and faster. I reached the screen door taking a large deep breath before knocking on it.

"Come in!" my auntie yelled from the living room.

I opened the screen door and walked into the house. The aroma of Chicken, Greens, Cornbread, Macaroni, and other soul food aroma's slapped me in my face. I looked to the left and then to the right but no one was in sight. The only thing in sight was Pink, White, Black balloons, presents, tables, and a sign that says IT'S A GIR-

"SURPRISE!" Everyone jumped out from various places.

Wow they actually threw me a surprise Baby Shower. I was actually surprised.

"Wow!" I said smiling.

My auntie came over towards me and hugged me.

"I missed you honey! Me, Corahn, Julian, Lang,Bri, DayDay, indi,Chance and the rest of the Ranger gang mom's did this all for you!" She said kissing me on the cheek.

"Thanks guys.. im am defiantly surprised. I love you all!" Everybody rushed over and hugged me tightly then suddenly i felt three people behind me. Once i finally got everybody off me i was able to turn around. There straight in my face was Ali, Indigo, and Vinny. I rolled my eyes at Ali and hugged Vinny and Indi.

"Come on Lex dont be like that." Ali pleaded.

"Be like what.. you tried to jump on me for shit i didn't even do!" I replied back.

"Come on girls quit that argueing if you need to go out and talk then do so." Auntie Tammy said standing in the middle of us.

"Yeah i think we need to talk." Ali said.

"I don't want to talk to you." I replied back at her.

"Just go talk to her, Lex she really misses you." Vinny said.

Ali grabbed my hand and pulled me outside and closed the door behind us. We began walking to the near by park.

"Lexi i am so sorry about all this drama i put you through." She started off. I nodded to her apology and looked off to the road. My blood was still boiling and i still wanted to beat her ass but i had to stay cool.

"I know i shouldnt believed in that bitch Taylor." She said. I could hear her voice in radge.

"Yeah you really shouldn't have! You made me feel like i wasn't worth shit to you! Your actions made me hate you!" I yelled.

"I know.. i know!" "I'm sorry about that, i am!"

"Yeah that's what they all say."

"I'm serious Lex. I love you like a sister!"

"Whatever."

She grabbed my hand and quickly leads me to the park. We sat at the parks picnic table. She was on front of me holding my hands. A clear tear rolled down from her eyes and down her chin.

"I'm sorry Lexi!" "I'm sorry for turning my back on you and trying to fight you over some bullshit." Ali said in between sobs. I did feel sympathy for her. I did feel her apology was real. She was like a sister to me and just like Indigo said its time forgive.

I took a deep breath and and looked her into her eyes. "I forgive you."

She was still crying not understanding what i just said.

"Bitch shut the fuck up.. i forgive you!" I laughed. I got up and wobbled over to her side and hugged her tightly.

"I heard you! I just couldn't stop crying." She said hugging me.

"Your a retard." I laughed.

"I know!"

"So are you ready to go back to the baby shower."

"yeah."

We walked back to the house but on the way we began talking about out boy drama.

"So have you been to the jail house to see Djaay?" Ali asked.

"No, i feel so guilty and i really dont wanna see him like that." I replied shaking my head.

"You feel guilty about what?"

"About being with Corahn when I'm really suppose to be holding it down for him."

"Lexi.. Girl I'm pretty sure he would want you to see him weather he is in that orange jump suit or not, and fuck Corahn. Corahn is not your daddy and he should not be the one to hold you back from seeing someone you love."

I began to blush.

"Yeah true, but now isn't the time."

"Alright.. Whatever happend to Lang?"

"what you talking about he was at the house."

"I know that.. but didn't you have a thing for him?"

"I did.. but i realized that I'm about to have a child and now is the time for me to grown up and choose and I choose to be with Corahn for the baby. I want to be with him because i know how it feels not to have a father figure and i don't want my daughter to end up like me."

"Yeah that is true.. and there isnt thing wrong with you."

"There is. I mean i grew up in a crack house. My mother was always high off of drugs, she always brought men into the house, she never had a job, and that was all i was exposed to. I knew what sex was at a young age, i knew how, to do it, use it, and i knew what the affects where. Hell i did it at the age of 13."

"Who did you do it with?"

"I really don't want to talk about that right now ,but just know that i didn't want to do it .. i was forced."

"Wow you had it hard! I understand where your coming from."

"Yeah sometimes i said that coming here was a mistake, but then i think about it and i say to my self if i stayed out in Atlanta with my Mom i would soon be hooked on drugs, i would have three kids, or i would be in jail."

"Yeah.. your blessed girl."

"Thanks." I smiled.

We arrived back to the house and there were more cars outside.One car i spotted was Ant's.

"Looks like lil Ant arrived." Ali said.

"Yeah. Corahn is about to be trippen over him now." I rolled my eyes as i opened the screen door and walked inside the house. There was people every where. The was Julian, Brian, Lang, and Dayday on the couch playing NBA 2k12. There was the women in the kitchen still cooking. There was Ant on the couch by himself texting, Corahn and Vinny was in the back yard and the rest of the people were just around talking and dancing.

"Hey she's back!" Auntie Tammy said.

"Yeah. I'm back." I said walking over to the table where Ant was sitting. Ali was behind me. We pulled up a seat and stared at him.

"What the fuck are y'all looking at?' He asked.

"Whats with the long face little one.' I said laughing.

"I know you aint calling nobody little."

"I am though."

"Alright jokester." He said rolling his eyes.

"Whats wrong  with you?" Ali said.

"Man.. y'all bitch ass boyfriends decided to start beef'n with me now."

"Oh lord what did they do now?" I asked.

"Alright, i walk in the house with the gift in my hand. Everybody greets me and shit but them two look at me and says what the fuck this faggot ass nigga doing here? I'm was like wow really. Then they went outside. I was about to say something so disrespectful, but i didn't want to disrespect your party."

"Ant i know your the type who doesnt give a fuck. So dont worry about what they say about you because in the end there the fags." Ali said laughing.

"Yeah i know." He said laughing.

"So how did the visit with Djaay go?" I asked.

"It was good. We talked about stuff that's going on and You."

"ME?!"

"Yeah. He said he misses you and there isn't any reason why you should be guilty."

"Yeah..Yeah..Yeah."

"Forreal Lexi."

"Ok well next time you talk to him tell him i miss him to."

"How bout you just call him?"

"How bout i just go to his trial."

"Yeah you do that.."

"When is it?"

"I don't know. Call him."

I rolled my eyes and ignored him. Finally it was time to eat and then do the game. I ate like 4 plates of food with like 3 sodas. Afterwards i was running to the bathroom back to back. This little girl was just pushing my bladder. The games were guess the nursery rhyme, guess my stomach size, and try to change the baby blind folded.

"Baby are you enjoying your self?" Corahn whispered. We were sitting a separate table while everyone was playing the game.

"Yes i am thank you for helping with our daughters baby shower." I said.

"Your welcome." He said grabbing my hand and gently rubbing it.

"Yeah.."

"you know I'm very sorry about how i've been acting these last couple of months.. I'm sorry about drinking and smoking, but as these months wind down I'm just getting more nervous."

"Yeah i understand."

"So do i get a little present for helping with the baby shower?" Corahn asked licking his lips.

"What do you have in mind?" I smiled.

"You know..."

"Corahn.. I dont know."

"You dont know?"

"Yeah.. i mean can you wait until im not fat. I wanna be fit for when you try those positions you were telling me about. You know if you tried to lift me up and get me on the wall that you would end up breaking your back."

We began to laugh.

"Your not that big."

"I am!"

"No your beautiful."

"Thanks babe-"

"Lexi do u have a minute?" Julian said standing in front of the both of us.

"Um yeah.. yeah i do." I said standing up.

"Thanks." Julian said mugging Corahn.

"Babe i'll be just a minute." I said to Corahn who was having one of his attitude.

He nodded at me and me and julian went towards my old bedroom. He closed the door behind us and plopped down on to the bare mattress right after i did.

"So how you been?" Julian asked rubbing his legs.

"I've been fine.. and You." I smiled.

"You know. Busy."

"Yeah i guess somethings never change."

"Yeah." He nodded. The conversation got quite until i broke the ice.

"Im surprised you and Indi are getting along."

"Yeah I'm trying to avoid her but everywhere I go she is right there."

"Yeah some times its best to walk away."

"Yeah you would know all about that." He said laughing.

"What do you mean." I said baffled to the comment he had just made.

"You left and now your doing better without the family."

"Not really.. I mean i do miss you guys a lot, but i felt like it was time for me to branch off and become independent."

"Yeah but you cant become Independent without a little help."

"True.."

"Yeah and i apologies about the little incident that happened a couple of months ago.. i was really out of character and you know i really didn't mean all that."

"I know and this is the reason I'm here besides the Baby shower I'm here to forgive."

"Thanks."

"I'm sorry for not telling you about the pregnancy sooner.."

"I mean you don't have to apologies, there is somethings that a person cant share until the time is right."

"Yeah."

"I miss you Lexi."

"I miss you to Ju Ju bear!" I said laughing.

"Ok LEXI BOO BOO!"

We began to laugh some more as we joked around calling each other weird names.

"You changed." Julian said out of the blue.

"How?" I asked.

"You came here with the most countriest accent and now your this highly educated independent woman i respect you for that though."

"Thanks i think."

"COME ON OUT HERE LEX, ITS TIME FOR PRESENTS." My auntie Tammy interrupted.

"ALRIGHT AUNTIE HERE WE COME!"I yelled back.

I stood up and waited for Julian to do the same.

"It was so good talking to you!" Julian said giving me a huge hug.

"I know right!" i said hugging back.

After a couple of minutes of just hugging we finally departed and walked back to the party that took place in the living room. A chair was place next all the presents that were as tall as the kitchen table. Corahn was sitting next to the empty chair. I walked over to that empty chair and filled it with my ass. I looked around to see my family smiling at me. Even though some of the ones that i saw were my distant family that lives all around California, i sill had love for them because with out them this baby shower wouldn't have been possible. I grabbed a pink gift bag with pink paper in side and the front said "ITS A GIRL!" I took out the pink paper and reached my hand inside. I grabbed a box and pulled it out. It was a baby monitor. I opened a few more presents and the baby got Dipars, Bows, Jordan outfit, Jordan booties, Footies, Onesies, bottles,a carseat, stroller, a crib and pacifiers. I could finally scratch off all of the stuff i needed to buy for the baby because we practically have every thing. I thanked everyone for all the great gifts and went back to talking to Corahn. Soon, nightfall came and everyone started to leave. Before everyone left we prayed that the baby would have good health and that me and corahn as young parents had the strength to love and take care of Corahyn. After the house was cleared, all who was left was whom lived there, Lang, Corahn, and I. Corahn loaded everything into his car and i was in the living room talking to Lang.

"So did you enjoy your surprise baby shower?" Lang asked.

"Yes i did and thank you for helping throw it." I replied smiling so wide my dimples sank in.

"Good and your welcome.. beautiful."

Oh gosh here we go!

"Langston do you love bebe?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah.. I love that girl."

"ok then why do you keep flirting with me?"

"Because... I think your attractive."

I nodded my head and rolled my eyes "OK.."

"Yeah.. Lexi i mean your beautiful."

"Well thank you i guess."

"Your very welcome."

I started to feel a slight pain in my stomach. I was ready for this little girl to get out of me. She was putting her arm in the wrong place.

"Ouch!" I exclaimed poking my stomach where i was having the pain.

"You OK?" Lang asked.

"Yeah I'm fine.. its just Corahyn trying to hurt her mommy."

"Alright i gues.. i thought you were going into to labor."

We both began to laugh until someone wanted to kill my vibe.

"Come Lexi lets go." Corahn said standing in front of us.

"You got everything into the car?" I asked looking at him. I could tell he was getting angry by the was his jaw clenched together before he talked.

"yeah." He mumbled.

"Ok, well Lang i will see you later."

"Yeah."

They both mugged each other.

"Nigga what you looking at?" Lang finally said standing up.

"A joke." Corahn said boldly. I stood in the middle of the two before things got ugly.

"Nigga a joke?" "The only joke i see is your whack ass!"

"Bullshit. I look better than you!"

"You wish though. Little bitch."

Even though i was in the middle of the two. Corahn still found away to push Lang. That's when the brawl started. I couldn't stop them ,but i tried. I pulled Langston off of Corahn until Julian came out of his room to help me. Once me finally got Lang off of Corahn. Corahn was trying to go after Langston but i stopped him.

"My nigga you the one who is the little bitch. That's why the one you so call love is fucking with the one my sister cheated on Julian with!" He yelled.

Everyones mouths dropped after he said that.

"YEAH LITTLE BITCH! SHE'S FUCKING WITH DOMINICK.. oh yeah your welcome." He smirked as he left the house.

"I'm so sorry Lang." I said shaking my head and following after Corahn. I got in the passengers seat of Corahns car and he sped away from the house. Why is it that every time i come around there is Drama. I'm tied of it. If it isn't Corahn and Djaay, then its Corahn and Langston. Whose next? Jules? I'm surprised Julian didn't do anything to Corahn after he brought up the Indigo and Dominick situation. On the way home the ride was quite. The sounds that filled the car was At you best by Aaliyah. I'm getting to the point where stress has invaded my body and killed my whole vibe. Evey time i turned to look at corahn i found my self hating his presents more and more. As we got pulled into the garage Corahn looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"Its your fault that i got into that fight." He said.

"The fuck it wasn't." I snapped.

"If you would have did what i told you and got into the car then we wouldn't have had that problem."

"Corahn nobody has time to be playing the blame game, so save your bs." I said getting out the car and slamming his door. I walked into the house and sat my stuff down on the kitchen table and took a moment to breath. When i turned around Corahn was behind me. I tried to walk past him, but rammed me into the wall and put his hand around around my neck. Once again we were in the same position we were in when we were in the car a couple months ago.

"DONT YOU EVER WALK AWAY FROM ME!" He yelled pointing his finger in my face. His force on my neck only got tighter to the point that the veins in my fore head began to bulge and i could no longer breath.

"GET.. OFF.. OF ME!" I manged to say.

"You do what i say understand?" Corahn said before letting me go. I didnt answer him. All i could do is push him out.

"FUCK YOU AND YOUR BI- POLAR ASS!" After a huge weight was lifted off my heart. I walked up the stairs and went into the room. I closed the door behind me and locked it. I knew he was heated. But i needed to be alone and figure out what im going to do for the next month because i dont think I can handle Corahn anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 50.6K 33
"Talk to you about it?" I asked with a dark laugh. "it's not as easy as you make it sound," "Yes, Garret! Talking! You know what that is right? It's...
12.9K 475 40
Lexi Carter was just a normal teenager living in a small town in Texas. She lived with her Mom; Janessa and her Mom's boyfriend, Jake. Her father you...
91.8K 2.6K 57
Noa Carter, everyone knows her name, she has the money and she has the looks, her parents happen to be the head of school so she has the power. She's...
17.9K 647 23
Lexi was once young, innocent, and perfect. She had the picture-perfect life and family to fit in with it all. She believed all those fairy tales he...