Jelsa One Shots

Por lovetowrite12340

It's just a bunch of one shots of my favorite couple! *I don't own any pictures or characters I use in this b... Más

I'm sorry
Could I?
You're HOW OLD?
Mr. Steal Your Girl
Maybe
Please
Die Hard
FaceTime
Madly in Love
Valentine's Day
Batting Lashes
Charades?
Puppy Love
Things I want to do with You
Ice Cream Monster
Please... Don't Go
Please... Don't Go- Part 2
Happy Birthday
Worry
Hard Day
I want a baby
Sisters
Trying
Wedding
Crush...
That One Faithful Day
Gentleman
Goodbye
Goodbye- Part 2
Ferris Wheel
Happy Halloween
Sisters- Part 2
Sisters- Part 3
Happy Thanksgiving
Christmas
New Years
Fool
Sweet Boy
Mother's Day
Happy Father's Day
Heartbreak
Heartbreak- Part 2
Pain
Kiss the Air
First Look
Trick
The Cookies
Nightmare
Mom

My Love

413 14 9
Por lovetowrite12340

Third POV:

"Hey Elsa? Is it okay if I go hangout with friends tonight?" Jack asked.

"Of course. Why would you ask?" Elsa asked back.

The two were currently in the kitchen doing the dishes together. They thought if they both worked on it together it would get done quicker.

"Because I wasn't sure if you wanted me to stay in with you tonight," Jack replied after putting the plate in the dishwasher when she handed it to him.

"Oh... we didn't have anything planned for tonight Jack. So, you should go hangout with some friends," Elsa said as she kissed his cheek then continued cleaning the pan.

"You're sure? Will you be okay alone?" Jack asked.

"Yes. I will be fine you goof," Elsa said with a short chuckle.

The only reason why Jack would ask to go hangout with friends at times was because he never wanted to leave his girlfriend alone. Not because he was afraid she would do something to herself or cheat on him but because she would get lonely and he didn't want that. Often times he would ask if she wanted to join him and his friends. She would either say no or she would say yes. Depends how her social battery is that day.

"So what are you and your friends going to do tonight?" She asked out of curiosity.

"Um... you know Flynn always keeps us on our toes. Honestly we will probably end up at Walmart being annoying kids," Jack said chuckling. Elsa chuckled too.

"Well, try not to get yourselves kicked out and banned," Elsa said.

"We won't," Jack said as he took a hold of the faucet and started to spray water at Elsa.

"Jack!" She exclaimed putting her hand up in front of the faucet to try and make it stop. She had already put the pan down in the sink.

"What?" He asked innocently.

"Stop please," She said laughing.

"Nope," He said and continued.

Elsa didn't know what to do until she had an idea. She grabbed a wet towel that he had just gotten soaked. Elsa twisted it up then was about to let it rip on Jack.

"Wait don't do that," Jack said.

"Then stop with the water," Elsa said.

"But it's funny," Jack said.

"Then this will also be funny," she said and started to make the towel hit against his thigh.

"Ouch," Jack laughed.

"Surrender?" Elsa asked.

"Never," He said.

"Cool," Elsa said and continued as Jack continued.

It wasn't until Jack grabbed her by the waist and put the faucet back to then hug her from behind.

"Okay you win," he said.

Elsa put the towel down. "I'm all wet because of you now," she said.

"Did you have fun?" Jack asked.

"I wouldn't call getting drenched in water fun unless we were at a water park," Elsa said making the two laugh.

"Alright let's go get towels to dry up," Jack said.

"And clean up this mess," Elsa chuckled.

~Time Skip to later that night~

"So, What are we doing tonight?" Jack asked.

He was with his friends in Flynn's car on the way to their location. Flynn was driving, Kristoff was in the passenger seat while Hiccup and Jack were in the back seat.

"What we always do. Go to Walmart buy some snacks and fuck around there then sneak into a movie," Flynn said.

"Again really?" Hiccup asked.

"You have a problem with what we do to have fun? What would you rather do?" Flynn asked.

"I would rather read or play video games. Why do we always have to do something crazy?" Hiccup asked.

"Because reading and playing video games isn't living. Going out and doing something is living," Flynn said dramatically as they arrived in the parking lot.

"I mean you're not wrong there but why do we always have to be reckless?" Kristoff asked.

"Oh come on Kristoff it will be fun," Jack said.

"I don't think acting like idiots at Walmart is going to be fun Jack," Hiccup said.

It was silent for a few moments.

"Way to kill the mood dude," Flynn finally said. "Let's go," he added.

The four boys got out of the car then went inside.

As expected the four acted like idiots. Well more so two out of the four.

There was a group of girls who walked up to them.

"Hi, my name is Hailey and I was wondering if I can have your phone number?" Hailey said asking Jack.

"Uh... sure," he said as she gave him her phone.

Jack then typed in a phone number then gave it back to her.

"Thanks! You have really pretty hair by the way," she said.

"Thank you. I actually dyed it a while ago," he said.

"Cool! Do you remember what brand you used?" She asked playing with her hair.

"No I don't. But my friends and I really need to get going otherwise we are going to miss our movie," Jack said and made eye contact with his friends saying "let's buy our shit and go."

"Yeah we really got to go. Nice meeting you guys," Kristoff said and the boys made their way to the front to buy their things.

Once they made it to their car, all three boys turned to look at Jack.

"You're in trouble dude," Kristoff said.

"What did I do?" Jack asked.

"What do you think you did?" Hiccup asked.

~With Elsa~

Elsa was just sitting in their apartment watching a movie to pass time. She was watching a scary movie because her sister had said it was really good and had some funny parts to it.

"Coley..." the tv said.

Elsa had her blanket up to her mouth. No matter if the scary movie was also a comedy, it still scared her. It made her think maybe she should have waited to watch this with Jack.

She nearly screamed when her phone dinged. She paused the movie to calm down. After she felt calm enough she looked at who texted her.

1**-***-****

Hey it's Hailey from Walmart

Elsa thought for a moment. She hasn't met a Hailey at Walmart but you know who probably did?

Omg haha. Let me guess you asked
for my boyfriends number and he
gave you mine? 😂

She didn't get a response after that. It made her laugh. She would have to text or talk to Jack about it later. This isn't the first time Jack has done this before either. He does it all the time.

~Time Skip to when Jack gets home~

"Elsa! I'm home!" Jack exclaimed.

"Shhh!" Elsa exclaimed.

"What's going on?" He asked as he saw her cuddled up in the blanket, somewhat hiding from the tv. "What are you watching?" He then asked.

"The Babysitter Killer Queen," She said.

"You're finally watching it? Did you watch the first one already?" He asked as he came to sit beside her.

"Yes... but why are they so scary," she asked.

"Elsa, my love, it's not that scary," he said as he hugged her to him and she cuddled up into his embrace.

"I know but you know how I feel about blood. It grosses me out and this movie it's got demons!" She exclaimed.

"Shhh... it's ok... lucky for you it's almost over," he said as he kissed her temple. It made her smile and rest her head on his shoulder.

The movie ended and Elsa was slightly shaken up still.

"Are you going to be okay tonight?" He asked her.

"Yeah, I'll be fine," she said and was about to go to her room but she stopped.

"Um... actually I have a question for you," she said.

"What's your question?" He asked her as he walked closer to her.

"You met a Hailey today right?" She asked.

"I assume she texted you," he chuckled then added "Yes I did."

"You uh... don't like her... do you?" She asked. She felt stupid for asking but she felt slightly insecure for a moment. Maybe it was the scary movie messing with her brain.

"Of course not. I only have eyes for you my love," he said as he kissed her forehead. When he pulled back he moved some of her hair out of her face by moving it behind her ear. "You have nothing to worry about," he added. Then kissed her lips.

"C-can you sleep w-with me t-tonight?" She asked.

"Yes. I don't want my drama queen to get any nightmares," he said smirking at her which made her pout.

"Stop that or else you'll be sleeping on the floor," she said.

"Ok I was just kidding," Jack chuckled.

~Time Skip to five years later~

"Elsa! Where is Sammy's bottle?" Jack asked.

"It should be in his diaper bag," Elsa said as she paused her conversation with her sister.

The two were attending a party at her sisters house with their two children. Jade, whom was four years old and Sammy, whom is five months old.

All of their friends were attending the party. Most of them were not married just yet. The only married couple so far was Elsa and Jack. And the only two with children.

"So, when she said that I was like what the heck lady? I know more about the policies than you do, so I suggest you go do your research," Anna said laughing with her sister.

"The audacity of some people," Elsa said chuckling.

"I found it. And I already put the formula into it so it's ready for him to eat," Jack said walking towards the girls at the table.

"Thank you," Elsa said as she fed little Sammy the bottle. Jack then sat beside Elsa. On Elsa's other side was little Jade coloring in her Winnie the Pooh coloring book. The little girl gets so focused she doesn't pay attention to the things around her until she's done.

"You guys are so cute! I'm so happy you two found each other," Anna smiled at the two.

"Yeah, she's the best thing to ever happen to me," Jack grinned at her. In his eyes, the way he looked at her, anyone could tell he was absolutely smitten with her.

Elsa smiled at him as she placed a kiss on his cheek.

"That's so sweet! When will I meet my person?" Anna pouted.

"You know we've already told you who to ask out," Jack said.

"Kristoff? But I don't think he would want to go out with me. I mean I'm younger than he is. Don't you think he wants to be with someone more his age?" Anna asked.

"I think you guys have more in common than you know. And I'm sure age doesn't matter to him. i mean you're only a two years younger than him," Elsa said with an encouraging smile.

"I mean that could be true but-," Anna was cut off.

"Jack? Where you at dude?" Flynn shouted into the house.

"In the kitchen Flynn," Jack said.

"We are about to play beer pong outside. And I need a partner. Lets play. I bet we could beat them," Flynn said with a determined look on his face.

Jack looked to Elsa, and Elsa nodded her head. Jack grinned then kissed her lips quickly and walked off with Flynn.

"What was that?" Anna asked.

"What?" Elsa asked.

"Jack just stared at you and you guys had some kind of mental conversation. What just happened?" Anna asked.

Elsa nervously chuckled, "it's just something we do sometimes. Well almost all the time. He always asks for my permission as if I'm his mom or something. But he really just wants me to know where he is and what he's doing just in case I worry. And vice versa but I haven't been able to go out in a while because of the kiddos."

"So he asks you every time before going out? Is that what married life is?" Anna asked.

"Well, no. We did this even before marriage. I worry about his well being sometimes because sometimes he can be a little rowdy but he also worries about me because I'll be alone waiting for my social battery to recharge or sometimes I'm not in the mood to hangout with people. He just wants to make sure he's not abandoning me if I needed him," Elsa said.

"Does it feel toxic at all that you guys feel a need to have to tell each other where you guys are at all times?" Anna asked.

"For me, not really. I never really thought about it that way but it just helps with our own insecurities and it's reassuring. I don't know... it kinda works for us. I'll have to ask him how he feels about it later," Elsa said trailing off.

"That's nice though," Anna smiled.

"Yeah... it is..." Elsa grinned thinking about him.

"Look mommy!" Jade said.

"Oh that's beautiful baby. Show your auntie Anna," Elsa said.

"Lookie auntie Anna," Jade said.

"Aww... look how cute! Did you know Piglet is my favorite?" Anna asked.

"Nooo... here this is for you," Jade said about to rip it out of the coloring book then decided to ask, "mommy can you rip this page out?"

"Uh... I can try sweetie," Elsa said as she was still holding Sammy.

"Can I rip it out for her Jade? Your mama is holding little brother and I'm sure she doesn't want to drop him," Anna said.

"Okay you do it auntie Anna," Jade said with a cheeky grin.

After Anna ripped out the paper, she stood up, and walked over to the fridge.

"A piece of artwork like this deserves to hang on the fridge," Anna said making Jade gasp grinning.

"It's very beautiful," Anna said.

"What do you say Jade?" Elsa asked.

"Thank you Auntie Anna!" Jade shot up from her seat and ran to hug Anna.

"You're welcome sweetheart," Anna chuckled.

~Meanwhile with Jack~

The boys were all slightly drunk. Their words would slur here and there.

"I stilllll think it's wild that you werreee the first to get married and have kidssss out of all of us," Flynn said.

"What dooo you mean by that?" Jack laughed.

"I'm just surprised is allll. A guy trying to have mmore fun than anything and anyone ddeciding to get married and sooo young toooo," Flynn said.

"Flynn, I'm twenty eight," Jack said.

"That's still pretty yoooung to be married with twooo kidsss though," Kristoff agreed.

Jack shrugged, "Well, I found the perrrfect girl for me. I didn't want to lllet her gooo and... here we are now married with twooo beautiful childrrreen. What more could I ask forrr?" Jack chuckled.

"I think he's doing greeeaattt for himself," Hiccup said.

"Thank youuu Hiccup. I think so toooo," Jack said grinning.

"I mean he just signed off his freedom," Hiccup said.

"Alright, uh... when you guys finally fallll in love with someone you willll understand how I feeeelll. My freedom wasn't taken awaaayyy from me the moment I got married or had kids. My life just gottt betterrrr," Jack said.

"I neverrr thought of it that waaayyy," Kristoff said.

"Alrrriiight, who's nexxxttt," Flynn said.

~A few hours later~

Elsa already knew she would have to stay the night at her sisters house because Jack was definitely going to have a hard time after drinking so much and car rides never helped him.

So, after getting Sammy to finally fall asleep in his bassinet she had brought, she laid down in the guest room she was staying in. Jade wanted to sleep with her auntie Anna and Anna was fine with that.

Elsa laid in bed on her phone waiting to see if Jack was going to come in after falling asleep on the couch. Everyone else had already went home by Uber or if sober, driving back home.

The door to the guest room opened to reveal Jack. He just stood there after taking off his shirt and pants but leaving his boxers.

"Are you coming to bed?" Elsa asked.

"Look, I'm sure you're a lovely person but I have a wife and I will not be coming to bed," Jack said then crashed on the floor. Literally. Knees buckled, laid down, and fell right to sleep on the floor.

"Jack?" Elsa asked, seeing as he literally just fell asleep. She sighed and got up to walk over to him.

She knew she couldn't move him so she grabbed a pillow from the bed and a spare blanket and covered his body. Then put the pillow under his head. When Jack crashes out when he's drunk, he crashes out big time with no waking up until morning.

Elsa kisses his forehead then got up to lay back down in bed to then fall asleep as well.

~Next morning~

Jack woke up with a throbbing headache. He looked around to see he was laying in the ground with a blanket on top of him. He saw a glass of water on a nearby table. He got up carefully to drink some then saw a note and ibuprofen.

"Good morning my love,
I brought you some water and ibuprofen because I knew you were going to be a bit hungover this morning. Come to the kitchen when you're ready. Love you,
Elsa 💋"

It made Jack smile knowing that he had such a caring wife. He knew he was going to do something for her later that day when his head wasn't pounding.

After drinking the water and taking the ibuprofen he went to the kitchen where he saw Anna and Jade coloring on the kitchen table. Elsa cooking breakfast and little Sammy in his playpen.

Jack walked straight to Elsa and put his arms around her waist. It made Elsa jump slightly then realize it was just Jack.

"Good morning," she said.

"Good morning," he said kissing her head, "Thank you for the water, ibuprofen, and note this morning." Then added, "Let's do something today. Just the two of us."

"Who will watch the kids?" Elsa asked.

"We can ask Anna," Jack whispered.

"Um... Anna has her own life to live. We can't depend on her for that. And it's short notice what if she already has plans," Elsa whispered back.

"Gosh you guys are awful at whispering. I can watch the kids today. I'm not busy. I asked for today off anyway. You two go on a date," Anna said laughing after seeing their reactions.

Elsa was baffled and Jack was a mix of happy and shocked.

"Anna-," Elsa started but was cut off by Jack.

"Thank you Anna," Jack said.

"Besides, I'll get both these little nuggets all to myself," Anna grinned hugging Jade. Jade hugged her back right away then went straight back to coloring.

"Well, that settles it. We leave at 12," Jack said kissing her temple.

Elsa stood there dumbfounded.

~Time Skip to after date~

"Did you have fun Mrs. Frost?" Jack asked kissing her knuckles.

The two had dinner at a restaurant. They are now walking to their car. Usually when Jack takes Elsa on dates, he tries to stay away from the kids as much as possible because he rarely ever gets time with just the two of them anymore. Elsa appreciates it too. Of course she made sure Anna was able to watch the children all day first.

"Indeed I did," she chuckled at him and stopped by the passenger seat.

"I love you," He said.

"I love you too," she said then had a thought, making a face in the process.

"What's with the face?" He asked confused too now.

"Why did you take me on an all the sudden date?" She asked.

"Because of all you do for me. You had to deal with my drunk ass last night and you made sure I had all the things I needed this morning to not be so hungover. I appreciate you and I wanted to show you that," he said smiling at her.

She only smiled and kissed his lips. When they pulled apart Jack opened her passenger door for her and she got inside.

Jack ran to the other side to also get into the car. Then drove back to Anna's house to pick up the kids then go home.

They lived happily. Soon Anna would decide to finally date Kristoff and get married in two years. Hiccup and his girlfriend were engaged after one year of dating. And Flynn... let's just say he took a while in finding the right girl. He actually ended up meeting her at Anna's wedding since it was her cousin.

Let's just say, each person found their love. They all just move at different speeds and times. Especially in their love lives.

(3526)
Saturday, September 17, 2022

A/n: Yay! Another update! Sorry for the delay! I've been super busy and writers block is still killing me here. Not really sure how I thought of this one shot but hey at least there's an update. I hope you guys liked it at least a little bit. Hopefully some parts were cute. Anyway, don't forget to:
Vote
Share
Follow
Comment
Thanks!

PS.  STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY!!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.6K 48 21
A collection of Jelsa (Jack x Elsa) one shots written with no particular theme or order.
40.2K 531 16
Just read the story, no spoilers available. ~✨ Includes smut, hot scenes and pervy moments, go read, if you have no problem with those things 🌚✨
120K 3.1K 35
Jack Frost, the one that no one could see, has been reassigned to protect Queen Elsa from harm. But can Jack keep his feelings at bay for the Queen w...
3M 70.9K 92
i wrote this when i was 12-13 and ive changed a lot since then. mostly, i dont like or support this ship anymore. also i like women now. i wont be co...