Silent And Deadly

Oleh _greenway777

She was the one that never had to say a word, a glance from her would make any one question if they would liv... Lebih Banyak

𝔴𝔒𝔩𝔠𝔬π”ͺ𝔒
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
πšŽπš™πš’πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ

46

3.7K 115 51
Oleh _greenway777

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 46
ˡᵒᶜᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ: ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵃˢᵗᵉʳ ᵖˡᵃⁿ...
U̶n̶k̶n̶o̶w̶n̶  ᖴOᖇᗪ :)
.
.
.

Ford Kirk was one of the most annoying creatures to ever roam the earth. That is what the man had discovered today. 

The man would not shut up. And it took too many drugs to drug him.

Ford started to sing again.

"I WANT TO GO HOME. OHHH, SWEET HOME." Ford yelled at the tip of his lungs.

"Shut up." The man spoke from the deep corners of the room.

"Baby," Ford replies, "why don't you just come out and show your face? You know I would love you either way!"

The man continued to lurk in the dark corner. He didn't truly need Ford alive. Ford was just the plan to get that bitch.

That bitch had something coming for her. And he was going to enjoy every second of it.

He would bathe in her blood. He smiled wickedly at the thought. Athena White was finally going to die. Like she should have done so many years ago.

"You know that this dark light isn't good for your eyes." Ford acknowledged the dark room around him.

It was starting to piss him off that he couldn't move. And how even if he could it felt like his feet were going to fall off.

"How many drugs did you give me? Damn, you would think you're trying to kill me or something."

"Shut up," the dark corner spoke again.

"The love of my life speaks again!" Ford hollered into the darkness.

He wiggled his fingers slowly getting feeling back into them. He only was slightly worried about the drugs in his system. All his years of Athena trying to murder, sorry train them. He had gotten a high tolerance for drugs.

Though he would never do them willingly. Didn't need to give his mother another reason to hate him.

"Be quiet." The shadows hissed.

"Babe I know you are tired, how about you untie me and we can get you some energy." Ford mocked the man in the dark.

He was never a fan of people who hid.

"BE QUIET," then the voice continued to call Ford ever slur for a homosexual.

Ford shook his head. Not the first time hearing those words. And not that last. He won't let it be the last.

"Darling, here I thought we were bonding."

Ford just needed to get out of these restraints. His fingers were finally able to move more than an inch.

He needed time.

But he didn't know how much he had.

He needed this prick to be distracted.

"Not your darling, not your anything." The man spoke.

"But you made love to me last night." Ford faked a cry.

He knew he was just pissing the dude off. He truly didn't care, he was trying not to laugh.

"I swear to fucking god. Stupida puttana, brucia nelle fosse all'inferno" the man hissed.

Wait a second, pump the brakes.

Was that fucking Italian?

"Oh my god, I swear to god if Matteo messed up again! I'll cut off his dick! Feed his body to PIGS, though they might not eat him. And pigs eat everything." Ford shook his head.

Ford now decided that Italians were the worst breed. Expect maybe Enzo, he was beside the point though.

"Nah, don't think Matteo would be under this. Seeing as Athena has him wrapped around her pretty little fingers. Fingers that are going to claw you to death if you hurt me bitch."

The shadow scoffed, "Like Matteo would be able to pull this off." He whispered.

But dear Ford caught it.

So you do know Matteo.

"True true, too weak." Ford listened and just like he thought the shadow released a sound of agreement. "Enzo, meh maybe. He does have an ass ton of muscles."

The shadow mutters something about gay weakness.

Ford was about to show him some gay weakness.

"Enzo wouldn't make it a day in my life." The shadow spoke.

"Alright." He was able to move his wrist now.

"I'm going to kill you anyway, what would it hurt?" The shadow spoke to himself. Before Ford heard the noise of a chair scraping around the floor.

"So true, show me the goods." He spoke loudly so the mystery man won't hear the noise of him dislocating his thumb.

Motherfucker. How does Athena do that so easily?!

After a few seconds, he slipped his wrist out of the restraints. He had only moved an inch when the lights came on.

He gasped as he closed his eyes, light invading anywhere it could reach. Burning his eyes.

God, why is light bright?

"Open your eyes, cagna."

Ford squinted, trying to adjust to the light. And trying to hide the fact his thumb was hanging loose on his hand.

His eyes focused on a man, as the lights rushed past him.

Ford blinked trying to see who the prick was.

"Fucking Castiel?!"

⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝
"𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞."
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟾𝟹𝟽

𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚍. 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕?!?!?

𝙳𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝚐𝚘𝚍 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑?!??!

𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚞𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛? 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚍𝚘𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚘.

𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚣𝚎𝚛𝚘 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚢𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢.

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻𝟶 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚍'𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔!!!! 𝙷𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚔.

𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚞𝚜!

𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚋𝚢𝚎 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙,
𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

554K 10.4K 74
⭐️TOP FIVE IN ROMANCE & ACTION⭐️ ⭐️#1 in ACTION,MAFIA,FIGHTING⭐️ They call her Diavolul ei. Some don't mention her name in fear it will summon her, i...
171K 4.5K 19
"I was tortured, every day, and no one helped me." She whispered meekly. "We would've done something‐." She cut him off, slowly looking up, avoiding...
1.6K 324 40
In the dystopian future, an assassin tries to balance her dangerous job with being a single mom. Novella (38711 words) Trigger warning: Murder, Medic...
133K 3.1K 41
❝My life has never been the same since I met you.❞ -------------------- Started : 29 September, 2021 Completed : 7 January, 2022 Edited : April 8, 2...