๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ

Por i1uvrai

|๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ| /๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป/ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๏ฟฝ... Mรกs

๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐˜†๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐—บ๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐˜†.
โš ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†โš ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐˜†
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ (alternative ending)

๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ

13.2K 638 509
Por i1uvrai

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀.

𝗢𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 '𝗥𝘂𝗺𝗶' 𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗱
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗫

I stared at the chains, tryna to pick one. I was getting Nau'Jour five gifts plus a li extra shit.

Five senses gifts.

For touch, I'm getting him a chain with his sisters name on it and I already got him a black Gucci wallet with our initials and a polaroid of us in it. Also a hat with my name stitched in the side.

For smell, I got him Dior cologne and a small of bottle of my favorite perfume. Since he like to smell like me.

For sound, I made him a playlist of songs.

For sight, I got him a blown up picture of him and his twin when they were babies. Cutest picture that Lee dug up for me. I also made a collage of all of our Polaroid pictures together.

For taste, I obviously got him a bottle of Hennessy, weed and me.

"Found one you like?" The jeweler came back to me and I nodded while pointing one out. I doubt he would care about the chain.

I jus wanna make sure to celebrate his sister too.

He nods while grabbing it.

I don't know how long I had to wait but he went to the back and I waited.

I already had the name customized online a few weeks ago so it wouldn't take long.

After like 20 minutes, he came to the front with a black velvet box. "Cash or card?" He nodded me over and I walk to the register.

"Cash." His eyebrows went up but he nodded while ringing the price up. 

"$45,273.50." I nod before takin the money I had in my li book bag out. He watched me as I counted out how much I owed him.

Once I got everything I handed the stacks to him.

"Keep the change." I smiled and he nodded while handing me the bag with his necklace in it.

I leave the jewelry shop and call Lee.

I had to make sure he didn't know where I was at.

Meaning I'm using my work phone and left my personal phone at my apartment. "He's gettin his hair cut." She answered and told me exactly what he was doin.

I was paying for everything he did today.

Like a sugar daddy.

"Pay before he gets out the chair. I jus got his chair so I'm bout to go home and change."

I'll admit, I'm doin all this for him for no reason.

Why wouldn't I?

"Alright sugar daddy. Don't hurt yoself nie. Go on withcho bad self."

I laugh at her while pulling out the parking lot.

"I'm jus tryna be the best girlfriend I can be. Also make sure you send me the address." I was going to put flowers on Naila and Saanvi's grave.

They were buried in the same graveyard.

"Sent. Now I gotta go so I can make sure he go straight ta his house and get dressed."

We said our goodbyes before I pick up fresh roses then head to the graves.

"God, by whose mercy the faithful departed find rest, bless this grave, and send your holy angel to watch over it. Lord, comfort those who mourn and sustain them with the hope of eternal life."

I mumbled my prayer over their graves while making a cross before placing a Bouquet of roses on each grave.

"Beautiful prayer." I flinch at the sound of someone.

I look behind me and a old man stood behind me. He had a thick mustache but clean shaven beard and he was short and stubby.

"Thank you." I gave him a tight lipped smile.

Who is this man..?

"Family?" He nodded at the graves and I shook my head.

"Friends." He nod softly while taking a seat on a bench. That's my cue to leave. "Y'know i felt the same way about my wife." I was walking away from him but now I stopped.

Huh?

"Excuse me?" He looked at me and smiled.

At first it was creepy but it became welcoming.

"You have someone special in your life , no?"

He was talking about Nau'Jour but he couldn't know that by lookin at me.

I jus nod and kept my distance.

I wanna see what he's gonna say.

"You're battling with your heart. Aren't you? You want to say you love him but you don't know what love feels like."

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked around.

He was right but that's creepy.

I didn't say anything and he chuckled while shaking his head.

"Just like me when I was with my wife. All I can say child, follow your heart. This young man is going to be everything you've been looking for." He started to walk off when someone came jogging towards him.

"Mr. Reign! Please stop running off like this!" She gently grabbed his arm.

Nursing home patient.

Should've known.

"I heard a young heart aching for answers." He gave me a wink while the lady gave me a apologetic smile.

"So sorry about him. He has dementia and doesn't take his meds that often." I nod softly while he mugged her.

"I'm perfectly fine Carolina. Suck my left deflated nut!" He walked away from her while she looked embarrassed.

I jus laugh and walk to my car.

Half of what he said shouldn't be true but it was so now I was thinking all the way to my apartment.

"I'm tellin you. He didn't seem like he had dementia at all." I said to Lee while shimming into my cargo pants.

I swear I gained like 20 pounds since I've been with Nau'Jour.

"Bitch he approached you in the cemetery."

She gave me a stale face and I rolled my eyes.

"Just hush." I finally pull my pants up and button them up. "So where you takin him sugar daddy?" She asked while lookin at the gifts I got him.

I had my bed decorated with all his stuff.

"I was gonna take him to a fancy dinner like the pimp I am buh I changed my mind and I'm takin him to hibachi then the arcade." She started 'ohhing'.

"Six ass jus wanna fuck 25/8."

I stare at her.

From what she told me, she the one who wanna fuck 25/8.

"Alr maybe it's me but dat don't mean shit." She rolled her eyes while I put my shirt on.

I was dressed casually but nice because Nau'Jour was finna be wearing a coordinated outfit with me.

I had my hair done like always and my nails were jus short French tips.

"I didn't put condoms in your draw. Mostly because I forgot but I want a niece." Now I mug her because no.

"Goodbye Kaylee. If Youn wanna hear the sex we finna have tonight den I suggest you go to Six house. If he have one."

I was convinced he didn't have his own house because he would always be at Nau'Jour house.

"Not too much on my man."

She rolled her eyes while getting up and grabbing her shit.

"I'll see you tomorrow." She waved me off while leavin. I was right behind ha wit my book bag on and my keys in my hands.

I leave the apartment lookin nice.

I decorated to show him I was celebrating his birthday.

"Das not how you hold it." I mumbled while showin Nau'Jour how to use chopsticks. He was absolutely clueless.

He kissed his teeth.

"Why I gotta use chopsticks ?" He mugged me while strugglin to use em makin me laugh at him.

Hibachi was his favorite but never uses chopsticks.

"It's easy Nigga. You jus ain't holdin em right."

He mugged me then tried to hold them right.

He looked so focused too.

"Alr baby. Jus give it up," I shook my head and laughed at him. "Stupid ass chopsticks. I'm good at errything."

He kept tryin but I jus took out our forks and gave one to him.

The man had finished cookin a while ago, now we're jus eatin.

"Fuck dis." He threw em down and grabbed his fork.

I jus chuckled while eatin my food. "You enjoyin yo birthday?" I asked him and he nodded while eatin.

"I know Lee tol you ion celebrate buh I appreciate all dis."

He started rubbin my thigh.

"It was nothin. I'm jus yo sugar daddy." He mugged me and kissed his teeth.

"You ain't shii." I shrug at him.

We were silent for a second until he spoke again.

"I also saw tha flowers you put on my Mama and Naila grave." My eyebrows raised and I shook my head.

"Own up to it ma. I appreciate you foe dat." He grabbed my chin and made me look at him.

Thumpin.

I smiled at him before kissin him then I pull back. "Let's skip the arcade. It late enough." I look at my Apple Watch and it was 11:22 p.m.

I was ready to fuck.

"I got stuff at my house for you. Let's go." I pulled out $100 and put it on the table.

"If you spent a whole buncha money on me, ima beat yo ass." He said while I unlock my door and prepare for Vanellope to run to the door.

"Boy shut up. You ain't beatin shii."

I look back at him while he smirked and looked at my ass then back at me.

Nasty ass.

I jus roll my eyes before openin the door and Vanellope was there waitin for me to come in. I pick her up, give her kisses while takin my shoes off.

"Take yo shoes off." I said and wait for him so I can flip the lights on.

He couldn't see nun.

Once he put the last one down, I turned the lights on and looked at him to see his reaction.

At first he was surprised which eventually turned into a small smile. "Dis foe me?" He asked and I nod wit a wide ass smile.

He nods while grabbin Vanellope out my hands and put her door before liftin me up wit no problem. I laugh while wrappin my legs around his waist.

"Thank you." He gave me a soft kiss.

He was sweet when he wanna be.

"Anything fo you. Now let's go to the room, it's better." He put me down and trailed down the hallway towards my room.

I followed behind him and quickly grabbed my Polaroid camera out of the guest room before going into the room.

"Yooo," he started laughin in a good way.

I smiled before takin a picture of him.

"I got you gifts based on your five senses. Open them in order." He nods while lookin at the gifts that were separated by sense.

"First is touch."

I go to my speaker and turn on Melt by Kehlani. Currently my favorite song.

He went to touch and picked up the hat first and looked at it wit a smile. "Finna wear dis shii everywhere." He put it on and I grabbed his face and turned it to the side before takin a quick picture.

"Igh keep goin."

He picked up da wallet.

"Gucci?" His eyes got big but I shrugged.

He opened the wallet and saw the Polaroid picture and our initials. "Thank you baby." He gave me a quick kiss.

I nod while being excited for the next one.

"Dis betta not be a chain." He picked it up and when he opened his face didn't change but I could tell he felt at least a wave of sadness.

"I love yo ass." He mumbled while takin the chain out the box.

While he admired the chain, I was stuck on how he said he loved me. I doubt he meant to say that buh my heart was smilin.

Shii I was smilin like a li kid.

"Thank you!" He caught me by surprise by pickin me up and spinnin me around.

"You welcome buh put me down!" I laugh while he kiss me all over my face and shii. "Fuck up." He put me down while putting the chain on.

He opened everything else and he loved everything.

"Last thing for taste." I mumbled while straddling him and kissed him wit passion.

꧁꧂
𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁♡︎

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

646K 20K 31
"๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ. ๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ข๐๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ ๐š...
413K 17.5K 39
aา“ั‚er a ั•ั‚orะผ coะผeั• a calะผ.
599K 26.6K 41
"๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต' ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ"
Whats Love?? Por fw_jay

Ficciรณn General

1.1M 37.4K 60
*๐—๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐Ÿ™ƒ*