When The Wicked Witch Meets t...

Autorstwa FindMeIfYouDare

What happens when the Big Bad Wolf meets his mate? He kidnaps her of course! He's in for a nasty surprise tho... Więcej

When The Wicked Witch Meets the Big Bad Wolf
The Wicked Witch of the West Wing
Connect and Reconnect
A Tragic Tale and A Flaming One
What Rhymes With Witch
Magical Matters
I'll Show You Mine
If You Show Me Yours
The Truth
Before She Became The Wicked Witch
Her Sign is a Sign
How a Witch Plans a Party
Royalty Arrives
Pain In the A** Parents
The Nightmare Begins
Secrets Revealed
Why I Want You
Darkness Becomes Her
Escaping Her Cage
A Deal with the Devil
The Beginning of the End
Finally Forgiven
More to Come

The Big Mad Wolf

12.3K 461 23
Autorstwa FindMeIfYouDare

The Wicked Witch

Again I wake up in a strange room only this time instead alone and in my clothes I'm wrapped in someone's arms and in a oversized shirt and someone else's undies. Naturally I do the most logical thing and scream bloody murder.

"What the hell?!" says a deep scratchy voice coming from the owner of the arm.

"Get! Off! Me!" I hiss throwing the person across the room with my magic.

"Was that really necessary?" grumbles the guy standing up and rubbing his shoulder. "I'm getting sick of flying across the room on your whim."

"DELILAH!" I shriek trying to keep calm. "I'm about to kill this wolf!"

"You wouldn't," scoffs the werewolf guy.

"You sure about that?" I ask arching an eyebrow and kneeling on the bed. I see him consider this and then grit his teeth at the number of injuries I've probably caused him.

Suddenly the door is thrown open and both Delilah and the werewolf guy called Ivan come rushing in. "What's wrong Vi?.. Oh." she ends lamely looking between the two of us.

"Oh?" says the werewolf guy going to sit on the chair in the corner. "That's all you have to say after the - what is it - third time she's tried to kill me."

"Losing your touch Vi?" De says waggling we eyebrows as she comes to sit near me on the bed.

"Don't test me De," I gripe. "Or you'll be joining him on the floor!" Of course she doesn't take me seriously and only laughs at me. "Can you please just explain to me what the hell is going on!"

"Only if you promise not to throw anymore werewolves across the room otherwise I'll never be able to introduce you to my boyfriend." De says smiling easily at me.

"And if I don't?" I challenge angrily. I'm angry and scared and it's freaking me out.

"I'll turn up the AC and freeze you into submission," she states bluntly. "Which of course will cause you to use your magic to either try to escape or heat the room up. Then you'll tire yourself out and I'll win!" She giggles evilly. "Give in."

"Fine," I say giving up. "Just let me get dressed and use the bathroom first."

"Done," she says agreeing. "Scram boys we'll be out in and hour."

An hour later I'm dressed in some of De's sweats since there the only things that fit. Damn her and her curvy shortness! Sitting at the dining room table us on one side them in the other.

"So how about I start?" says De hesitantly. I simply nod my head while stuffing my face with food.

"Violet are you going to listen or just pig out?" she snaps as I take my third helping of fruit.

"What?!" I snap at her. "I haven't eaten since I came here as its been almost a complete day! I'm starving so why don't you talk while I eat!"

"I didn't know you were hungry," comes a voice from down the table on their side. Glancing up I see it's the guy who kidnapped me. "You should have said something."

I pretend to consider it for a second before speaking, "Would that be before or after I tried to kill you?"

I swear he smiles, not a big one or even half a smile but his lips definitely turn up. "Touché," he mutter before gesturing for De to continue.

"So," De says turning to me. "This is my mate Ivan," she gestures to the quiet guy sitting beside the big evil

one. He's cute with light brown hair with auburn streaks. His whole look is neat like with a hint of casual classy plus he looks slim but strong.

I know he's a werewolf but he's so calm that I don't feel the tension I normally feel when near them. "It's nice to meet you," I say politely. "Two and a half years is a long time to put up with De."

He smiles and chuckles, "I don't mind her, and it's nice to meet her best friend."

"How did you know they'd been together two and a half years?" demands the other wolf.

"And that is Lucas," De cuts in shooting him a look. "He's the Alpha in this area - the Black Moon pack."

"Alpha," I snort. "How typical. I knew because I'm a witch and some of us just know things." I'm being vague but then again why should I tell him anything?

"One of Violet's specialties is reading," De explains. "Its one of the harder gifts to master past an extent. Most witches can read palms and tarot cards but Vi can also read runes, crystal balls, clouds, pools of liquid, even someone's eyes. She's rather remarkable."

"Don't flatter me too much De," I say rolling my eyes at her exaggeration, well it isn't really but that's a little too scary to talk about.

"It's true!" Exclaims De. "I would never lie about that, cross my heart! But moving on I'm sure you want to know why Lucas... Um - ah took you." she finishes lamely. I mean come on there really is no good way to say kidnapped.

"Sure," I reply nonchalantly. "Why not?"

"Lucas," prompts De turning I look at him.

The Big Bad Wolf

I don't know why I didn't just spit it out and tell her she was my mate. Maybe it was the fact that I knew that even that wouldn't stop her from leaving me with my heart torn out. She was so cold looking so cruel but under it all I saw the girl who sat on the floor with my little sister. The sweet girl that she could be.

"Well-" I start to say only to get caught up in watching her eat a strawberry. Who knew I'd ever be jealous of a piece of fruit but in this moment I'd kill to be that strawberry.

"Yes?" she prompts her eyes silently laughing at me.

"You're my mate!" I say in a flash if anger. "There happy now!" I growl at Delilah and Ivan.

I watch as y mate opens her mouth then closes it. She doesn't say anything just sits there stating at me as if I've grown another head. "Say something," I growl a her.

"Like what," she snaps coming out of her daze to glare at me. "Like you're crazy. Like- Like- like hell I am!" she stands up and begins to stalk from the room still ranting. "Or how about like no fucking way!"

I stalk after watching doors fly opens as she nears opening for her to leave. "Where the hell are you going?" I ask unamused.

"Home," she states. "Or at least anywhere other than here!"

"So this is how you react!" I bellow furious at her. I don't know why I'm so mad I've seen how she's reacted around me so far why should she be happy about having me as a mate? Still it hurts and I'll be damned if I'll let her leave me!

"Vi!" Delilah says running after us. "Don't do this just stay and listen to us!"

"No!" she screams whirling to face us in front of the closed front door. "I have my reasons for hating werewolves and I'll never accept one as a mate! I'm leaving!"

"Fine!" I yell right back. "Then I evoke Mates Rights!" There's a gasp of shock from behind me but I don't turn to see who it is, my eyes are fixes in hers.

"You wouldn't," she says taking a step back pressing her back against the door.

"Oh I think I just did," I smirk at her and walk forward until I'm standing only a few inches away. "For six months you have no choice but to stay with me. I own you." I close the distance between us and kiss her. For a split second I get to feel her soft lips against mine before I'm flung backwards landing flat on my back.

Her face is furious, "Touch me again and I'll make sure to engulf you in flames not simply light you on fire." She walks straight by me and heads for the west wing. "Oh and you may be able to keep me here for six months but I guarantee they'll be the worst six months of your life." Het smile sends a shiver up my spine but I can't help but grin wickedly at her. Looks like I've finally me my match.

An hour later I'm sitting in my office talking about pack business with Ivan when Delilah comes in.

"Do you purposely push all the wrong buttons or are you suicidal?" she demands hands on her hips.

"Delilah," Ivan says a warning in his voice.

"What?!" she snaps whirling to face him. "Neither of you know the half of the stuff Violet and I faced in our lives. We're made witches we wear a piece of our tragic past inked upon our skin. We're damaged beyond hope but slowly we pull ourselves out of the abyss and back into the world. You know what my incident was," she spits glaring at Ivan before turning back to me. "I can't tell you what her 'incident' is but let me tell you mine to give you down perspective."

"De," Ivan says going over and wrapping a protective arm around her. "You don't have to tell him."

For a moment tears fill Delilah's eyes and she leans back into Ivan's embrace, "He needs to know what he's getting himself into. She isn't just some pissed off witch with a grudge she's got serious baggage."

"That doesn't mean you need to he the one to get that through his thick skull," murmurs Ivan. They act as though I'm not in the room and though I want to understand my mate better I don't want to cause her or Delilah pain.

"He's right Delilah," I say quietly from my desk. "You don't have to."

"I want to," she replies cracking her eyes open. "We're like family here and Vi is the sister I never had I want the same thing for her that I have - love." She smiles reassuringly over her shoulder at Ivan. He nods his head to her and they go to sit on the couch together.

"You saw my sign already," she starts quietly. "The rose is a symbol of love and mine is forever dying only to be reborn. It's the symbol of my power and the pain that caused the magic to save me. I had this boyfriend you see, we were in love with each other but he had a temper. I knew that but I loved him anyway he never hit me but he came close a couple times. I remember the day I found out he was cheating on me. I was devastated, I cried nonstop while throwing out all the things he'd given me. That night he came over to see me even though I'd been dodging his calls to afraid to break up with him. He came storming in and started yelling at me. I was crying and shaking but I managed to tell him we were done - he... He uh didn't take it well he tried to kiss me but I slapped him. That's when he started hitting me. He hit me over and over again and while he was hitting me he raped me." Tears pour down Delilah's cheeks as she speaks. Ivan's face could be carved in stone he's so still and expressionless.

"When he was done he left me to die," she continues. "But I didn't and now I have my true love." she turns and kisses Ivan on the jaw causing him to gaze down at her adoringly. "Violet's past is almost ten times worse. When we met we were perfect for each other. She's secretly a hopeless romantic with a heart of gold. She was able to help me learn to open my heart to live again and I was all the family she needed."

"Did I do the right thing?" I ask quietly. I don't want to hurt mystery but I can't stand the thought of letting her go.

"Perhaps," says Delilah the light slowly returning to her eyes. "If you can break through her walls and survive all the crap she's going to put you through then the love you share will be extraordinary. Trust me, mine is." She stands up releasing the death grip I didn't notice she had on Ivan's arm the entire time.

"Thank you for telling me De," I says standing and giving her a hug. "It means a lot that you think of us as family. Not that I need anymore younger siblings to take care of," I whisper the last part and am glad to hear her chuckle in response.

As she reaches the door Delilah turns back around, "Oh and one more thing! I let Vi call Aunt Marye and she's coming to bring Vi some stuff and to 'talk' to you." The way Delilah speaks of Violet's Aunt Marye has me cringing.

"She doesn't sound that bad," I say stoutly. "I'm an Alpha werewolf I can take her."

"Of course you can," Delilah says chuckling slyly. "I can't wait to see your face when you meet her!"

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

887K 19.8K 38
I was being given away to alpha's of another pack i look up to see who i was being given to. As soon as i look up at them ,they growl and grab me 'MA...
2.7M 78.1K 22
Cover by: freespace { This story is not edited and will not be. READ AT OWN RISK. Because honestly it's not my best. But do what you want. BOOK TWO:...
21.6K 872 22
မင္​းငါ့ကိုမခ်စ္​ရင္​​​ေတာင္ ငါကမင္​း​ေဘးမွာအျမဲတမ္​း႐ွိ​ေနမွာ ခ်စ္​ျခင္​းတရားကမ႐ွဳတ္​​ေထြးပါဘူး က်​ေနာ္​တို႔က႐ွဳတ္​​ေထြး​ေအာင္​လုပ္​ခဲ့ၾကတာ ...
492K 11K 48
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...