Why I Want You

A/N

Okay so here's the next part which went well I must say. It was a little touch and go in the beginning but once I figured out what I wanted it flowed nicely!

The first time I met Sebastian we were both training in a remote temple in India. He was that damaged boy that everyone wanted to help. Everyone but me. I didn’t give a damn about him all I cared about was myself. Maybe that was what drew us together our mutual dislike of one another. At first we hated each other but eventually we became more than friends. Saying we were in love is such a simple and somewhat inaccurate way to describe out relationship. We were drawn to each other. We fed off one another’s pain and pleasure. He was my weakness and I was his drug. Neither of us could let go and we hated each other for it. He was my darkest night. My personal devil. And I was his.

The room he’s left me is part of an abandon castle that is located in some exotic city he refuses to tell me the name of. It looks like an old ballroom with its ceiling high windows, marble pillars, and expansive tiled floor. Everything about it screams timeless, enchanted masterpiece. The only furniture in the room is a queen sized bed with pure white bedding, an ornate side table with a clock on it, and a dresser that holds an assortment of dresses. The chandelier hanging from the ceiling provides some light but the natural sunlight streaming through the windows illuminates everything.

Sebastian’s standing in the doorway; I don’t have to turn around to know he’s there. His presence is like a palpable living thing. I can feel him standing there as I finish zipping up the back of the dress. The dress is gown of black lace that clings to me like a second skin. Its sexy and enticing with an exposed back and long lace sleeves that encircle my wrists. Smoothing down the front of the dress I walk over to the iPod dock on the bedside table. Pressing the play button I let the soft singing fill the empty silence of the room. The quiet holds a deadly promise that only Sebastian can fulfill and I almost cringe when I don’t hear him move.

Arms suddenly encircle my waist and I feel soft lips on the back of my neck. I tilt my head back and rest it on Sebastian’s shoulder, closing my eyes and losing myself in the music. We sway side to side for a moment before he tightens his hold and kisses my neck. Sebastian is the only one who can make me loose myself like this. He inspires these darker thoughts that I’ve tried for years to suppress. The things Sebastian does are sinful and bad. They’re dark things that you can never come back from. They’re the things that drive you to push people off the edge of cliffs. They’re the things that make you want to end your own life. They’re dark things that whisper in your ears and lurk at the edge of your mind.

Once I embraced those dark feelings but I realized as I watched Sebastian spiral into the dark abyss that I didn’t want that. The evil lurking under my bed was Sebastian. He was the reason I became lost. When I tried to leave him he pulled me back in and that’s when I knew that he was too far gone to save so I did what I had to in order to save myself.

“Sebastian,” I whisper cracking my eyes open and trying to pull away from him. I don’t know why I bother trying to fight him. He always gets what he wants and if he wants me in his arms - that’s where I’m going to be. I can feel the soft smirk on his lips as he presses them to my neck again trailing them up and down as my pulse hammers rapidly. Slow, sweet seduction. A poison you willingly swallow as you revel in the pure pleasure of dying.

“Shh,” he murmurs turning me around to face him but keeping his arms tight around my waist.

“Let me go,” I whisper tucking my head against his neck and letting him take my hand while his other is wrapped around my waist and mine’s on his shoulder. We’re dancing besides the bed and I can’t help but remember the last time we danced and how sweet his kisses were then too. His thumb caresses my bare back sending shivers up my spine and making me almost want to pull away.