The Big Mad Wolf

The Wicked Witch

Again I wake up in a strange room only this time instead alone and in my clothes I'm wrapped in someone's arms and in a oversized shirt and someone else's undies. Naturally I do the most logical thing and scream bloody murder.

"What the hell?!" says a deep scratchy voice coming from the owner of the arm.

"Get! Off! Me!" I hiss throwing the person across the room with my magic.

"Was that really necessary?" grumbles the guy standing up and rubbing his shoulder. "I'm getting sick of flying across the room on your whim."

"DELILAH!" I shriek trying to keep calm. "I'm about to kill this wolf!"

"You wouldn't," scoffs the werewolf guy.

"You sure about that?" I ask arching an eyebrow and kneeling on the bed. I see him consider this and then grit his teeth at the number of injuries I've probably caused him.

Suddenly the door is thrown open and both Delilah and the werewolf guy called Ivan come rushing in. "What's wrong Vi?.. Oh." she ends lamely looking between the two of us.

"Oh?" says the werewolf guy going to sit on the chair in the corner. "That's all you have to say after the - what is it - third time she's tried to kill me."

"Losing your touch Vi?" De says waggling we eyebrows as she comes to sit near me on the bed.

"Don't test me De," I gripe. "Or you'll be joining him on the floor!" Of course she doesn't take me seriously and only laughs at me. "Can you please just explain to me what the hell is going on!"

"Only if you promise not to throw anymore werewolves across the room otherwise I'll never be able to introduce you to my boyfriend." De says smiling easily at me.

"And if I don't?" I challenge angrily. I'm angry and scared and it's freaking me out.

"I'll turn up the AC and freeze you into submission," she states bluntly. "Which of course will cause you to use your magic to either try to escape or heat the room up. Then you'll tire yourself out and I'll win!" She giggles evilly. "Give in."

"Fine," I say giving up. "Just let me get dressed and use the bathroom first."

"Done," she says agreeing. "Scram boys we'll be out in and hour."

An hour later I'm dressed in some of De's sweats since there the only things that fit. Damn her and her curvy shortness! Sitting at the dining room table us on one side them in the other.

"So how about I start?" says De hesitantly. I simply nod my head while stuffing my face with food.

"Violet are you going to listen or just pig out?" she snaps as I take my third helping of fruit.

"What?!" I snap at her. "I haven't eaten since I came here as its been almost a complete day! I'm starving so why don't you talk while I eat!"

"I didn't know you were hungry," comes a voice from down the table on their side. Glancing up I see it's the guy who kidnapped me. "You should have said something."

I pretend to consider it for a second before speaking, "Would that be before or after I tried to kill you?"

I swear he smiles, not a big one or even half a smile but his lips definitely turn up. "Touché," he mutter before gesturing for De to continue.

"So," De says turning to me. "This is my mate Ivan," she gestures to the quiet guy sitting beside the big evil

one. He's cute with light brown hair with auburn streaks. His whole look is neat like with a hint of casual classy plus he looks slim but strong.