When The Wicked Witch Meets the Big Bad Wolf

The Wicked Witch

There are two kinds of witches in the world the born and the made. The born are ones with magic flowing through their family lines that can grow stronger or weaker over time. The made well we go through something terrible - we die violently and yet we survive because the magic saves us. It's not pretty and it's not fun but the magic that comes from it can be infinite...

I once lived a fairly typical life - two loving parents, an annoying older brother, and a brat of a younger sister. No my life wasn't perfect but it was MINE and it was sweet. Ever since the incident though my life has changed. No more family breakfasts or home-cooked dinners, now I live with Aunt Marye the witch who saved me from a mental asylum.

The months after my incident were difficult, I had to learn to control my powers quickly. It's been four years and I'm eighteen now working at Aunt Marye's fortune telling book store. I can read palms, cards, tea leaves, and even crystal balls. That's just a portion of my power though...

I draw my power from natural elements giving me a infinite power source and my strength is immense though the draw back of the power is the toll it takes on my physical body. The greater the power the weaker the body, Aunt Marye says its how the gods balance the world. I say it's so witches don't take over the world history taught us how horrible trying could be, burning at the stake is not a pretty history to relive.

I didn't want to be a witch I didn't ask for the power but I have it. The power I possess is scary and I don't always use it for the most moral of reasons. People think I'm possesses by a demon or they truly believe I'm a witch - the wicked witch.

The Big Bad Wolf

Being born an alpha male is supposed to be the best thing that happens to any pup. The only problem? Finding your mate. Not just any mate the mate you're supposed I spend eternity with. Yes we don't age but then again most supernaturals don't even witches tend to live forever.

I don't mind looking for a mate the abundant source of beautiful girls who throw themselves at me are enough to keep me busy but I want something more. Something lasting. Something I can keep. Someone I can keep.

On the day I met my mate I was simply stopping in a small town to get gas. I never suspected to see a girl walking down the street and fall head over heels in love. My wolf was about to burst out of me when we saw her and then she vanished into a shop. We didn't like that she left our sight, she should never leave our sight again.

Only instinct made me abandon my car and cross the street to enter the shop. I remember exactly how gorgeous I thought she was when she turned from the counter to smile at me.

"Can I help y-" she started to say but the moment we locked eyes the words died on her lips and she took a step back.

"Aunt Marye!" she called out in panic. The next thing I knew I had her knocked out in my arms and was fastening into the back seat of my car before pulling out of the gas station and kidnaping my mate.

What happens when the Wicked Witch and the Big Bad Wolf meet?