Escaping Her Cage

The Wicked Witch

Bored. I’m bored and once again Sebastian as gone out to meet with his little friends. I’ve been here for three weeks and he still won’t let me go outside. At first I thought it was simply to protect me  but ever since I told him I don’t feel anything he’s become even more insistent on me not using my powers or going out. And I’m through being controlled by him. Perhaps once he’s had a taste of my powers he’ll see which one of us is in control.

Standing up I go to the room I sleep in and grab an outfit from the wardrobe. Some black skinny jeans, dark red tank top, leather jacket, and a pair of biker boots. It’s the only outfit that I own now that isn’t a dress or gown. Sebastian likes me to look feminine and delicate. I could use magic to make myself clothing but I’d rather wear non-magical clothing and save my power for something… fun. I walk through the mansion heading toward to the garage only to find the door locked. Snorting at the thought of a simple locked door keeping me out I blast it down and walk through. Smiling I eye the expensive cars and motorcycles Sebastian keeps. Which to choose, which to choose. Spying a slick, black bike in the back I head for it grabbing the keys off a hook on my way.

I smile as slip onto the bike and hear it purr to life between my legs. “Oh Sebastian wait until you see the monster you’ve created!” Laughing I blast the garage door open and speed out down the road after my ‘prince’.

I use my magic to track down where Sebastian is and arrive at a seemingly quite looking building in the middle of the business district. Grinning I park the bike and head toward the back entrance. When I reach the door I bang on it three times before it’s opened a crack and I see part of the doorman’s face. “Password?”

I smirk at him, “Let me the fuck in or die.” Slamming my hand on the door I bash his face with it and break the chain throwing the door wide. As the doorman swears and collapses in pain I make my way into what I now can confirm is an underground club. Hips swaying I head into its depths to find Sebastian and his friends. The easiest and best way to find him is to get him to come to me not me go to him. Dropping my jacket down on a bar stool I make my way out to the middle of the packed dance floor.

The music changes to a slower more sensual, sexy song as I reach the middle of the floor. Pulling all my magic into me I begin to release it so that all the people in the club absorb it and come under my control. Laughing and this giddy high using magic brings out in me I roll my hips and throw my hands in the air as I dance. All the dancers move in sync with me as we dance a seductive missive directed solely at Sebastian.

“Looks like a little birdie finally escaped its cage.” The voice comes from directly behind me. Tilting my head I see a blonde looking bimbo standing there with her hands on her hips.

I stop dancing and turn to face her, “It was time to stretch my wings.”

She laughs, throwing back her head, her whole face seeming to smile and mock me. “Please a little song bird like you is made for nothing more than singing it’s pretty song. You’re just a pretty little bird in a pretty gilded cage. You don’t deserve him!” She’s jealous of me. The revelation stuns me and amuses me. I don’t care about Sebastian’s love. All I want to is to feel something even if that means getting out of Sebastian’s cage.

I step forward until I’m standing toe to toe with her. Everyone on the dance floor has stopped dancing and is standing passively by as I command. “I don’t want him. He’s all yours. I’m only here to tell him that I’m going out to have my own fun. He’s a fun sucker and I’m done with him.”

“You’re done with me you say.” I turn and see Sebastian parting the crowd and coming up behind me. “I don’t think you and I will ever be through Princess.”