Royalty Arrives

A/N

 Okay I know I said I was going to introduce characters but this chapter ends up being more about the silliness of Jenny's birthday :p I wish I could have a birthday like this. The end is kind of a surprise but it does mean that NEXT CHAPTER I will be introducing new characters! I mean it this time next chapter there will be more people to meet!

Okay so on the side is a picture of Violet's dress (I don't know why its all smooshed up like that but whatever you can still see it!) and it has wings that are pretty! Yeah for fairy godmothers!

The Wicked Witch

On the morning of Jenny’s birthday I explain the plan to everyone and then go to get myself dressed before going to wake up the birthday girl. Nerves flutter in my stomach as I float up the stairs, waving my wand as I go changing the entire house into an enchanted castle at least for the day. The idea was to make Jenny a princess and what princess doesn’t live in a magical castle?

“Good morning Princess,” I sing happily as I float gracefully into Jenny’s room landing next to her bed. Using magic I open her blinds to let the morning sunlight stream into the room. Sitting up groggily Jenny takes one look at me and squeals. I’m not surprised at her enthusiasm after all she’s gotten her first good look at how the day is going to go all from how I’m dressed. The gown is long and various shades of pink, it ties behind my neck and my skin has a slight shimmer of what looks like fairy dust on it. Beautiful pale pink wings have sprouted from my back and to complete my fairy godmother look I’m carrying a beautiful magic wand.

“Violet you’re a fairy!” exclaims Jenny jumping out of bed to come examine me closer. “Why are you dressed like a fairy?”

“Well Princess,” I say smiling broadly. “Today is your birthday and so for today I am your fairy godmother.” I sweep her a perfect curtsy. “So shall we get you ready for breakfast princess?”

“Do you have a dress for me to wear?” asks a awed Jenny.

“Why of course Princess,” I reply sweeping her another curtsy before ushering her to stand in the middle of the room. “Now spin around for me.” It’s a classic Cinderella moment and as Jenny spins I change her outfit into a beautiful pale blue princess gown with white satin gloves, a sparkly tiara, and naturally glass slippers. When I’m finished I turn her to face the mirror and quickly cover my ears as she lets out and ear-piercing scream of delight.

“Violet I look amazing!” she shrieks turning this way and that while smiling so big I swear it must hurt. “What’s next?”

I smile down at her, “Ready for breakfast Princess?”

“YES!” And with that I escort the dazed Jenny through her transformed house to the dining room. We eat breakfast alone served magically by simply asking our dishes for what we want. I make sure Jenny has at least some form of protein and fruit to go with all the sweets she asks for. She doesn’t seem to mind but she keeps looking around for everyone else.

Finally as we’re finishing breakfast she cracks. “Where is everyone?” she asks.

“The other had chores to do before they can join us Princess,” I say smiling serenely. This fairy godmother act is way easier than I thought and a hell of a lot more fun.