I'll Show You Mine

A/N

Okay so this chapter is kinda lengthy with lots of description cause this one and the next one are all about showing the power that both Violet and Lucas have. This chapters Violet's so enjoy the giant magical display and let me know if it's too ridiculous...

The Wicked Witch

It's been almost three weeks since I've been kidnapped and slowly Lucas and I have been getting to know one another. I emphasize slowly because he's gone half the time on pack business an the other half is dealing with everyone we now live with. Between Aunt Marye and Monique, Arthur and Jenny, add in Delilah and Ivan and the house is always bustling with activity. I was supposed to go see my Grandma this week but when I called her weeks ago she told me she was going to be gone this week on a cruise so we decided I'd visit next month.

Today Lucas and Ivan are gone on pack business and Monique and Aunt Marye have gone out shopping for the day leaving Delilah and I to entertain the kids which wouldn't be so bad except for the rain.

"I'm bored!" huffs Arthur staring out the widow. "Can't you make the rain go away Violet?"

"Oh come on there's plenty to do indoors!" I say plopping down beside him in the kitchen nook.

"But we want to go outside!" whines Jenny.

"I have an idea," exclaims Delilah. "Violet why don't you put on a show for us?" I give her a blank look not understanding what she's saying.

"Like those shows you used to put on!" she prompts causing me to kick her under the table. "What?! Just show off and let the kids see what a real witch can do! I mean come on they've never seen real magic before, have you kids?"

"Please!" begs Arthur tuning to me. "Please Violet put on a show for us!"

"Oh pleasepleaseplease!" Jenny begs bouncing up and down in her seat.

"Fine," I laughingly agree. "Okay guys let's go to the ballroom for the big show."

The ballroom is a huge, vast room with marble floors and pillars. The rooms is an octagon shape built at the end of a hallway so that all the walls have windows. Floor length windows line walls of the little seating areas that are set against the walls. The actual dance floor is set sunken into the ground with staircases surrounding it and giving access to the seating areas.

Delilah, Arthur, and Jenny sit tucked in one of the nooks while I take center stage on the dance floor. While they get settle I think back to the last time I did something like this. It was at the monastery when I was bored and decided to wow the others with my creativity. It was spectacular and crazy and they loved it. And now here I am about to do the same thing except less vulgar and more child appropriate.

"Ready?" asks Delilah looking down at me with excitement evident in her voice. At Stanford House I'd thrown a few wild bashes using my magic but never a performance.

"But of course!" I say with a flourish, giving them a dramatic bow.

"Ladies and gentlemen," I say taking on a dramatic tone to my voice. "Today for your entertainment I will be performing a waltz of the elements. Prepare to be amazed!"

I turn to the full length mirror I had them wheel in for me and face my reflection. I give my reflection a bow and hear gasps when instead of bowing back it curtsies. Walking up to the mirror I reach out my hand and offer it to my reflection.

"Oh my god." Delilah says as my reflection reaches out of the mirror and takes my hand. As she steps through the mirror her outfit changes from the one I'm wearing to an elaborate ball gown.