Secrets Revealed

A/N

Okay so for everyone who's been waiting for an update since forever I love you and here it is! The reason it took me so long to write this chapter is because a) I'm lazy b) I wasn't entirely sure where this chapter was going to go and c) the lovely new character you're going to meet in this chapter was being a smarmy jerk. Hahaha read the chapter and enjoy Mr. Smarmy and of course the reveal of more of Violet's secrets! That girl just keeps piling them on!

The Big Bad Wolf

I stare in shock as the werewolf emerges from the crowd yelling at my mate. My wolf rises and in seconds I have Violet behind me and the wolf on his knees with me about to rip his head off. The only thing that stops me is the fact that I don't want to scare my mate away. The poor thing is still antsy around werewolves and all I need to do is kill someone in front of her, that'd really help. Growling I tighten my hold on his neck and tilt his head back so that I can see his eyes.

"What did you just say to my mate?" I snarl at him barely controlling my anger.

"You heard me alpha," gasps the wolf. "That bitch you call a mate killed my pack."

"DON'T YOU DARE DISRESPECT HER!" I yell as I hear gasps from the pack as I slam him onto the ground.

"She- she killed them a- all." Whispers the wolf as he coughs up blood. "I - I never thought - never thought I'd actually get a cha- chance to get my revenge." I'm about to say something when I hear laughter behind me and turn to see a paler than normal Violet standing there. Her bitter laughter fills the silence as she cross her arms and stares down at the wolf I have by the throat.

"I'm surprised you aren't dead," she says coldly. "I suppose you're the one that was told to escape as I slaughtered them. I'm surprised that he tried to save you. You can't get revenge on me because their death was my revenge. Plus you can't even harm me without killing yourself and I'm much stronger than you." I stare almost in shock. It looks like my mate but the posture and voice are hard and cold not at all like my sweet little Violet.

"You bitch!" spits the wolf I am about to rip to pieces. "What gives you the right to rip apart my family and not go unpunished?"

"I was punished for it!" hisses Violet her eyes shooting sparks. "I watched that monster you called a father 'rip apart my family' and then leave them for dead! What gave him the right to prey on innocent people? Innocent children? My younger brother and sister? What gave him the right to kill them - to kill me?"

"He didn't do it!" growls the wolf. "You're lying!"

"I'm not!" Violet says stepping forward menacingly. "In fact I can show you exactly what happened! I can show everyone here exactly what your father did to my family!" My mind is whirling and my instincts are still telling me to kill this wolf but the look on Violet's face stops me. She looks beyond angry almost beyond any emotion at all. My wolf knows that our mate needs us at this moment more than this wolf poses a threat to her.

"Violet," I start to say stepping forward only to be swept up in her magic as she takes the entire pack back to that fateful day. . . The day is replayed for us as if seeing it through Violet's eyes as we watch the events unfold. She told me the story but seeing it, experiencing it, for one's self is entirely different. After the death of her family she takes us to another memory, one I haven't seen before, to the day she killed the wolf's pack.

~

Violet sits on the edge of building looking over the edge and peering at the people walking along the sidewalk beneath her. It's been years since her family's death and the time has finally come for her to take her revenge. Of course neither Aunt Marye, Monique, or even Delilah know that and they never will. When Aunt Marye and Monique came to take Violet away they promised to let her get her revenge but it's easy to make promises until the ugly truth of them stares you in the face. Violet is going to kill the wolf that killed her family. She is going to murder him and his entire family, his entire pack if she has to. Either way people are going to die today and that is a fact that most people have a problem swallowing even if they knew it was bound to happen.