More to Come

A/N

So there are two story ideas posted here cause I want to know what you all think of each. Should I start writing both or would you rather have me just write one?  The first one is another werewolf and witch story and the second one is a vampire story. Both are totally different in story line and theme but both are love stories. Feedback would be great so I know which one you guys are more interested in.

PLEASE comment what you think!!!

The Sea Witch’s Alpha Wolf

Echo is the heir to her family’s empire as the next in line to be head of their coven. She’s a sea witch whose family has ruled over the sea for centuries. But her life has been controlled for too long and she decided that she needs to escape. So she does. Alone and broke with no idea what to do Echo needs to find a job. Thankfully a friend helps her out and gets her a job for a rich family as the nanny and housekeeper for this huge family with five little girls. All seems well until the head of the family takes an interest in her. But he’s not just an older brother with three younger sisters and a brother to look out for, he’s a werewolf. His entire family is werewolves and Echo has no clue. What will happen when the Sea Witch with a hidden past, and the Alpha with a lot to lose fall in love? Will sparks fly or will they drown in secrets?

It’s so quiet that I can practically hear the silence like a deafening force. Down here it’s calm and serene but I know once I break the surface I have to face the hell my grand-mere’s creating. Is my freedom really worth this? What about my sisters? Lydia? Maggie? Serena? Beatrice? And my baby brother? What will grand-mere do to him once I’m not there to protect him? Is leaving them worth what I could possibly gain? Thinking about them breaks my heart and I almost turn back to go and beg forgiveness but I don’t. How can I when my life is finally within my grasp? This is my time to live and not let the responsibilities that my family wants to force on me hold me back. I tilt my head and look back from the way I came. The calls of those following me are far away but I can still hear them. Their voices are calling out to me ~ “Come back. Come back Echo… Please come back to us! Don’t leave us, we need you!”

No matter how much longing there is in their voices I won’t give in. Not this time. I turn away from the past and look at what lies before me. My pendant thumps against my chest reminding me that no matter how fast I run or how well I hide the sea and I are irrevocably bound. It is not a bond that will fade with time or will ever lessen it will only grow. Reaching up I grasp it firmly and let the coolness of its power sweep over me. I open my eyes and look skyward; the voices fade away as I propel myself forward and break the water. My first breath of air tastes like freedom. Finally, I am free!

~

Alley Cat

“She's a wily one, she is. Sneaky and strong like an alley cat”

Alexandra Catherine, or Ally Cat as most people know her as, was just a street kid who lived in a crap foster home until she turned eighteen and then she was forced onto the streets. In this city if you’re not an upper class citizen you live in the slums and know better than to go out after dark unless you’ve got protection from one of the big players in town. Unfortunately Ally Cat just got dumped by her protector for unruly behavior and on the streets alone one night she gets caught by a pair of the night walkers, or vampires. Everyone in the slums knows about them but nobody talks. Ally Cat is caught by the twins who’s older brother rules the city. They take her as a plaything and a meal but when she refuses to die they decide to try something new… Ally Cat survives her night with the twins but when she wakes she’s no longer human, in fact she’s one of them. Bent on revenge against the twins Ally Cat first has to learn about how to live as a night walker. But her mentor is the twins’ older brother and he and she are dangerously attracted to each other but it’s like the meeting of fire and ice. He’s all high-class, old blood, cold sophistication against her wild, street smart, new blood power. Will she get her revenge or will she find her way to a permanent death?