CAGED in LOVE

By _Arya18_

The next moment he broke the staring contest, picked me up on his shoulders "What the fuck are you doing ?" I... More

Writer's Note
Preface
Character Aesthetic
ARVIN'S GANG
Chapter-1 Shock
Chapter-2 Show time
Chapter-3 Dead
Chapter-4 Win or Lose
Chapter-5 Cupecake
Chapter-6 We will continue this
Chapter-7 Baddies and Buddies
Chapter-9 Baby shark
Chapter-10 Bipolar
Chapter-11 Slave
Chapter-12 Any freaking cost
Chapter-13 You always surprise me
Chapter-14 Most number of eyes
Chapter-15 Random fun
Chapter-16 Cafe
Chapter-17 What's happening?
Chapter-18 Who is Denver?
Chapter-19 She's yours?
Chapter-20 "Continued"
Chapter 21 - Crazy Drive to Home
Chapter -22. Beach
Chapter - 23 Sweetest apology
Chapter - 24 Our Night !!
Chapter-25 you + me = not so 'us'
Chapter-26 Calm before storm
Chapter-27 The Climax
Chapter- 28 Dinner

Chapter-8 Escape

135 11 3
By _Arya18_

A sudden back pain striked when I woke up, slowly straighting my body on the chair. My legs and hands got red marks of handcuff. A dark line of blood clotted on wrists ached continuously like stings, every part, in and out of the body felt like blood.

I yawned, listening to the sound of rain outside the room. The only thing on my side since the beginning, the rain and clouds.

Removing those handcuffs I moved to that glass window softly massaging my hands and moved the curtains embracing the view in heart. It was raining, fog was covering earth and the only thing could be seen was green of trees outside. I must be on fourth or fifth floor.

The air blew at really high speed which the glass stopped to reach me. It felt like a cage, although it was but the urge inside my heart of touching the drops was getting to peak. I am addicted, addicted to rain, it's sound, its smell and everything related to it.

Something behind the clouds was shaking the ground. I got goosebumps with a sudden flow of chill through my veins. To feel it better I closed my eyes and heard the rain knock the glass window, calling me to touch it, to feel it. I couldn't stop but moved my hands towords the glass to feel the thumping. As the fingers made a contact, it felt like a sting on tip of fingers, I stepped back shaking the hand, a sudden shaking sting. electricity shit.

With a spark my legs shifted and I backed up. A bulletproof window with electric shock, aren't these guys taking too much care of my safety ?
I've to definitely think of some other ways to deal with this window.

My hands moved checking the drawers one by one only to find them empty, just some papers with calligraphy, of no use.

Further the night bulb took my attention. "Baby ! I think you can help me " pulling out the plug, I kept it on the bed and took the flammable parts outside, the next step was to cut the plug and attach the wire to the motor and batteries. The charcoal needed to be played with.

I kept the batteries on both sides of windows and thought of several other steps. Spotlights. The spotlights were the only other option.

Moving outside of the room, I unlocked the other door with my hairpin, I said they will be used further. So they're in use. Hair pins are always important.

In front of me was the room of Arvin, attracting me to search for things...search for what he lives with, how he decorates it, what colours are the walls painted with, how the bed feels. My sixth sences told me that there might be mysteries and secrets, as I have already seen walls open to new rooms.

My hand moved to touch the door and it opened in a blink, why no password or anything ?

The room was cold and dark just like Arvin.

His room was simple yet rich, with blue walls and a vibrantly colored floor. The room was dimly lit with blue light, giving it a cold and dark feeling. Despite this, the room had a unique and stylish vibe to it.

I searched for the light switches, turned the lights O.N. and further a big blue coloured room with a bed in middle came in view, enough for approximately ten families to live happily with enough space.

Two wardrobes in a corner and a side door, seems to be a bathroom besides them. The total surface area of this room is more than my apartment, a sudden desire to cry in corner striked.

Who will understand ?

I eyed from corner to corner, only to find nothing but a silent and calming area. With no pictures, no table drawers or anything. Even there were no guns and knifes underneath the pillow or quilt which felt softer than cotton.

Opening a door of the wardrobe, my hand moved in search of a good cloth but it was filled with suits, all dark and royal , expected from a dull guy like him. I want to escape but surely not wearing the shirt with no buttons exposing and giving beautiful view of my chest. I thought of opening the other wardrobe's door and went on closing this one.

Before that, my eyes moved to the down right corner loaded with hoodies, does a guy like Arvin ever wears normal clothes? I picked a random one and moved again to my room, my caged room, after closing the wardrobe and the door. I wanted to open the other one but what if he came again. A desire of opening the other wardrobe's door came, don't know why, all I would find were clothes but still.

There was only one knife in the kitchen so I took it and pulled the spotlights after climbing the kitchen platform. Wires came out from the wiring of those bulbs as I broke the plastic surface from the knife. As I did it several times before, the electricity was not something important or dangerous. Experience is above all and I got alot of it. I again moved to the room I was in, went inside and locked it further, using the handcuff as a lock.

Setting the spotlights on other two corners of the window, I attached the batteries and bulbs to the wires and connected wires to the plug of table lamp.

A click on 'ON' switch caused a sudden burst, I closed my eyes and ears turning to the other side.
A blast echoed.

When I turned back, a beautiful sight came into view. The bulletproof window got cracked because of the battery burst. And broke when got hitted by a wooden chair probably twenty times. By ? By me.

I want to thank my parents, my teachers and all other people who tortured me and made me like this. I am thankful for all the damage caused by them and I promise to return same to them very soon....thankyou...

The water of rain came inside of the room, on my body, washing the sweat that was dripping off my hands. I moved closer, my face got striked by water after days. Never in my life I missed rain water so much. It flowed from my hairs to face and from face to neck and further down.

Wearing the large black hoodie, I stood looking at the crack "you have a chance," I breathed "You will be safe" I assured to me, with a sudden sigh, I climbed on the window and peeked in both directions, it was almost impossible to search for a help source to go downward but a pipe came in view. "This will do" my legs moved slowly towords the iron hendle holding the pipe, one hand gripping the pipe. I left the grip of the window, now either I will die or be free, either I will run away from cage or from life, either way I will be free.

Slipping slowly my glimpse moved downwards as I felt the ground beneath my leg. Finally the land touched me. I chuckled. Life is what it is. I could feel the pain in my neck and jaw but I couldn't waste the only chance I got, for neck pain.

To the left hand, there was a road. To the right hand there was a road. I choose left as right is never right. I ran, the water flowed from head to toe. Panting and sweating in the cold weather, my feets moved faster and faster. My legs were trembling as I didn't had enough food since days, felt like being carried on lifeless legs. Breathing was impossible in rain.

Why it feels like the run for life but it isn't right ?

It was not so far when, three guns came in view giving chills and pause , three man stood in front of me. I moved back, watching them comming after me. There could be Arya fighting three men alone if she hadn't been starved since four days. I backed to the fog and stood besides a tree, I could feel the rain getting slow and slowly the smoke fading in some fifteen minutes as I stood. I had to hide and there was only one place to hide. The cage I was locked in. The place I escaped from.
The pouring rain was not just shower, bubbles were forming in puddles as I ran back to the pipes. The men were not visible anymore, I could only hear a roaring motor of a car. My steps fastened, rushing on the pipe.

Removing the hoodie, I slipped it under the bed. My mind slowly filled with dark thoughts as my heartbeat increased to an unhealthy pace. The breaths shortened untill I was basically gasping for air. I couldn't feel my hands as I went on unlocking the handcuff. My neck, jaw and burning eyes were clearly dying for rest.

God I just wanted everything to be normal for once in my bloody life. Just a happy life like normal people out there in the city, thinking about just family and future and nothing else.

Not a life of mafia, assassins and drug lords...
Not a life of death....

My breath was the loudest noise I could hear, and I hadn't even locked my hand yet.

Someone opened the main door as I unlocked the handcuff from the handle of the caged room's door....

Everything was dark the next moment....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
863K 32.8K 67
"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦." ~ The leader of the most notorious...
1.1K 62 11
Nobody knew his last name, but they knew his name and also that he was the right hand of the most feared and powerful Mafia, not just in Russia, but...
346K 10.2K 53
Book one of the temptation series AND ISN'T A STANDALONE ❦︎𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨�...