Once Upon Online

By ryeji4life

Yeji living in Canada with her boyfriend and daughter. She's very unhappy with her life. She meets a guy onli... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115
chapter 116
chapter 117
chapter 118
chapter 119
chapter 120
chapter 121
chapter 122
chapter 123
chapter 124
chapter 125
chapter 126
chapter 127
chapter 128
chapter 129
chapter 130
chapter 131
chapter 132
chapter 133
chapter 134
chapter 135
chapter 136
chapter 137
chapter 138
chapter 139
chapter 140
chapter 141
chapter 142
chapter 143
chapter 144
chapter 145
chapter 146
chapter 147
chapter 149
chapter 150
chapter 151
chapter 152
chapter 153
chapter 154
chapter 155
chapter 156
chapter 157
chapter 158
chapter 159
chapter 160

chapter 148

1.4K 70 40
By ryeji4life

"Is As going home with us?" Ervin ask. He can't quite says Elias so he says As which the whole family finds amusing. He's sitting on the bed next to me while I have Elias in my arms.

It's the next day now and the Shins came to visit me and the baby. They said their congratulations and decided to give us privacy. Ryujin informed them that she'll drop off the kids later. She did find it funny that they all came because we live near each other so they'll able to see us right away when we go home, probably tomorrow.

"Elias and I have to stay another night then we will be home" I answer Ervin.

"I don't like As. I like Egg. He looks like an egg" Ervin comments.

"You can call him Egg" Ryujin states and I glare at her but I can't do anything because Ervin likes it better.

"I'll allow you to call him Egg but when he's older and he decides he doesn't like being called that then we respect it, okay?" I say and he nods his head.

I notice that Eva is staring at Elias without saying anything. Is she not happy?

"Eva, whats wrong?" I ask and Ryujin, while carrying Elias, looks at her too.

"I'm sad" she sighs.

"Why?"

"I wanted a baby sister but it's okay. I'll still love Egg" she says.

"So is everyone here gonna call the new baby Egg except me?" I ask.

"It's a cute name" Ryujin smiles and I shake my head.

"Egg is easier and Egg is delicious. Elias is what happened to Egg when you pooped him out" Eva states.

Ryujin holds her tighter as she laughs. These kids, I swear. They're so innocent but so savage.

"Do you want to hold Egg?" Ryujin ask Eva and she happily nods her head.

Ryujin puts her down on the armchair that's in the room and places a pillow on her lap then she takes Elias from me. She walks to Eva and carefully places him on top of the pillow and guides Eva's hands to hold him properly.

"He's so tiny" Eva says in a baby voice.

"I want to hold him too!" Ervin jumps off the bed but falls on his butt because the bed is a little too high.

He runs to Ryujin and pulls on her shirt.

"After Eva, okay? Then it will be your turn but you have to be gentle" Ryujin says and he happily nods his head while watching Eva hold Elias.

I watch them with my heart feeling full.

"Ryuda?" Eva looks up at Ryujin.

"Are you gonna love Egg more than us?" She ask.

"Why do you ask that?" I ask before Ryujin can answer.

I go into a panic because I thought she didn't really remember Dana that much. Does she know that something that she hasn't been telling us?

"Because he's cuter and can easily break like an actual egg" Eva answers and I let of a sigh of relief. I'm not ready to tell her about Dana quite yet.

Ryujin smiles at her, "Just because baby Egg is here, it doesn't mean that my love for you and your brother are gonna change. I have plenty of love to give all three of you. Have I done or say anything to make you think that way? I don't think that's the real reason why you asked that."

Ryujin surprises me with her question. I didn't think about asking specific questions like that. It didn't cross my mind that maybe she might have done something to Eva for her to think like that. Her way of thinking surprises me and I admire that she's not afraid to confront that. I would have been too scared to find out the answer.

"Some of the kids at school said that you and mommy will love the new baby more because he's the youngest and parents love the youngest all the time."

"Ryuda and mommy won't do that" Ervin pouts while crossing his arms.

"Ervin is right" I say.

"Let me ask you this. Don't think about what Ervin and what mommy said. Based on your own thoughts and feelings, do you believe that mommy and I will love Elias more than you and Ervin? It's okay if you say yes, okay?" Ryujin says.

"No" Eva answers.

"If ever you feel like we're not giving you enough love or attention, don't be afraid to tell mommy or myself okay? We don't want you to ever feel that way but we're also not perfect so you have to let us know since we can't read your mind" Ryujin explains and Eva nods.

Ryujin faces Ervin now, "Same to you. Don't be afraid to tell us how you feel. We're always here for the both you."

Ervin touches Eva's hand that's on the baby, "I won't love Egg more than you."

"It's okay if you do. Egg is cute" Eva is now smiling.

While theyre having their cute moment, I can't take them seriously since they keep referring to Elias as Egg.

My newborn son will literally be called Egg until he can talk and hopefully tell them to stop.

"Is it my turn yet?" Ervin is still patiently waiting for his turn to hold Elias.

"Yes" Eva says.

Ryujin picks up Elias and Eva jumps off the chair so Ervin can sit. He excitedly places the pillow on his lap and reaches his hands out for Elias.

"You have to be careful. I know you're very excited to hold him but you have to calm down" Ryujin says.

Ervin takes three deep breaths then looks up at Ryujin, "I'm ready."

Ryujin chuckles and so do I.

"Okay, big man" Ryujin carefully places Elias on the pillow.

"Is he sleeping? Can I wake him up?" Ervin is so adorable right now.

Ryujin tells him no. While they're busy with Elias, Eva comes to me.

"Mommy, can I sit next to you?" Eva says to me.

"Of course, come on up" I say.

She steps on the chair that's next to the bed so she can sit next to me.

"I love you, you know that right?" I pull her closer to me.

"I do" she says.

"But next time you have a baby, I want a sister. I love Ervin but I want a sister" she informs me.

"Next time?" I laugh.

"Yep. Next time, but if you have another boy then we should trade it for a puppy."

"Do you and Ervin want a puppy? You've been bringing it up a lot" I ask and she nods her head.

"You know taking care of a puppy is a big responsibility, right?"

"I know. Ervin is like a puppy and I sometimes take care of him. I make him snacks, get him drinks, play with him and I tell you or Ryuda when he has to potty" she compares her brother to a puppy.

"I'm not a puppy!" Ervin is back now and Ryujin follows while holding Elias.

Ryujin hands me our newborn then she picks up Ervin and sits down on the chair next to us.

Eva shushes Ervin, "I'm trying to get us a puppy." Ervin nods while smiling.

"We will think about it, okay?" I chuckle.

After the some time, Ryujin took the kids home. We got the green light to go home tomorrow which I'm excited about. I prefer the comfort of my own home.

I wait for an hour for Ryujin to come back.

"Ryujin, you could have stayed at home and got some rest since you refused to sleep while you were here" I say.

I don't think she's slept at all since we got here at the hospital. She doesn't sleep when I'm asleep in case the baby needs anything.

"I'm okay. I can sleep when we get home. I can take short naps" she tries to reassure me.

"Please don't make me worry. You need to rest. I appreciate everything you're doing but I'm worried about your health" I softly say.

"I'm really okay" she says.

"Please" I plead.

She sighs, "Okay, but wake me up if you need anything. I mean anything."

"I promise" I say.

While holding Elias, she kisses his forehead then kisses mine after. She hands me Elias again before she goes to her sleeping area by the window. 

"I love you" She says.

"I love you too, now sleep."

"Okay okay" she laughs.

Within a few minutes, Ryujin falls asleep.

"I knew she was tired but she won't listen to me" I talk to Elias.

"Your other mom is very stubborn" I continue to say.

Sitting with my own thoughts, it just finally hit me that we have three kids now. My family with Ryujin is growing and that makes me feel extremely happy.

When Eva brought up having another baby, I wasn't completely against it. A big family with Ryujin would be amazing. She's an incredible mother and amazing partner to have.

A nurse comes in to check on us.

"Oh she's finally sleeping" she looks at Ryujin.

"Yes, it took some convincing but she finally agreed" I smile.

"How are you feeling?" She ask me.

"I'm good. Sore down there but it's nothing new for me since this is my third kid" I laugh.

She laughs with me, "So you know that no sex or putting anything down there for a while. Make sure you still take your prenatal vitamins. Drink lots of fluids and rest. Do not overdo it. Giving birth also takes a toll on you emotionally so please be aware of any changes in your mood. I've also spoken to your wife about it too."

"Thank you. I'd say I'll make sure to remember all of those but you said you've already informed my wife all of this so I'm sure she will make sure I'm taken care of per your instruction" I say.

"Good. Everything looks good though so I'll let you have your rest too. Do you need me to put your baby in the bassinet?" She ask.

"Yes please."

She takes Elias from me and carefully put him down in the bassinet.

"I'll come back when it's time to feed him again in case your wife is still asleep" she informs me before leaving.

I look at Ryujin again and she's still sleeping peacefully. We've been together for a while now but she never fails to amaze me. I honestly don't understand how she's not tired of taking care of us.

Even though she's said in the past that I shouldn't want to be better for her. I should want that for myself. I can't help but feel to be a better person for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 1K 20
University student Hwang Yeji finds herself in a fake relationship with rising Kpop soloist - Shin Ryujin. One problem? Yeji and Ryujin are exes. Ry...
24.8K 1.3K 19
[Ryeji fanfic] Ryujin thought she was in love, until she meet Lucy's twin sister. Ryujin g!p +18 From Wild Tales book.
90.3K 3.8K 18
Y/n a new student agrees to a strange deal from a random guy on the first day. And ever since then, everything went downhill. YEJI X FEM!READER HIGH...
20K 601 48
Rj_sh1n : wanna fuck? Yeddeongz : Ew, no, who tf r u? Where yeji gets a random message in her dm's by a famous instagramer.