《~FATED JOURNEY~》

De Sassy-San

"I will never let you control me, you only want money. I'll give you as much as you want but just don't show... Mai multe

Characters
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Episode 52
Episode 53
Episode 54
Episode 55
Episode 56
Episode 57
Episode 58
Episode 59
Episode 60
Episode 61
Episode 62
Episode 63
Episode 64
Episode 65
Episode 66
Episode 67
Episode 68
Episode 69
Episode 70
Author's update
Episode 71
Episode 72
Episode 73
Episode 74
Episode 75
Episode 76
Episode 77
Episode 78
Episode 79
Episode 80
Episode 81
Episode 82 (END)
Happy announcement

Episode 1

6.5K 207 10
De Sassy-San

Sachi's POV

During the entire marriage ceremony, I didn't dare to look at him. When he put vermilion in my hair that was the first time when our eyes met. I could only see coldness and anger in his eyes. I gulped and look down at my heavy lehenga.

Flashback

When I was in my room suddenly my dad called me. I immediately went downstairs. Not only my dad but my whole family was there. I looked at them confusingly and went to my dad and sat beside him. They looked serious. I just stayed silent. After 2 mins, my dad broke the silence and said "Sachi look my friend Prakash you know him right."

I said "yes dad, I know Prakash uncle. What about him?"

"They are coming to see you for his elder son" Dad said looking at me.

"Dad but I'm not ready to meet them and I have never met him."

"It's okey we know they are good people and about their son, you have met him lots of time and about the meeting only uncle and aunty will come cause their son lives in US"

"Ohh but I know him? how? "

"Shrivansh's friend Sanjh Rajvanshi, don't you know him."

I was speechless. How is it even possible that my parents were asking me that why can't I marry my crush? But shocking news was Prakash uncle is Sanjh's dad. I know he don't want to marry me cause he never saw me that way. All my thought got interrupted by dad's voice.
"So if you're okey then we will directly decide your marriage date because they are in hurry"

I don't know what to say so I just said "Everything is going just too fast to think about the situation. I want at least a day to think about this"

"Okey but tomorrow at night, you will have to answer me because I need to tell Prakash about this."

I'm sitting in my room thinking about dad cause I have never said NO to him in my whole life. I don't have interest in engineering but my dad requested so I agreed. I just don't know how to deny this proposal because of my feelings. I don't want to drag him with me. I know he doesn't love me but at the same time I don't want to say no to dad. I was feeling lots of emotions in just 4 of these hours. Ahhhh this is too weird. I want to marry him but still I know after marrying him I will regret cause he won't love me. Sachi because of your so called overthinking you will die till tomorrow. I heard bhabhi's voice. I need to talk to her.

"Bhabhii bhabhii can you come to my room"

"Coming" bhabhi's reply came from downstairs

Bhabhi is another bestfriend for me after Aaruhi so first I need to talk to her and obviously bhai talked with her about this marriage thing. I heard a knock.

"Come in bhabhi ,you don't need to knock"

"Yeah yeah and you don't need to call me bhabhi in this situation cause I already know the reason" she says sarcastically ,winking at me. I just nodded a 'no' with my head. She knows me very well cause I never call her bhabhi until I'm confused or need her help.

Kanika says "So?"

"So?"

"So why are they in hurry about you and Sanjh, right?" I just nodded a yes.

She sighed and said" because he is coming to India after 3 years and after 15 days he is going back. So his parents think that if he get married then it's good for him. That's the reason, hence don't think too much and we know you love him from childhood so don't pretend anything and just accept this proposal, okey?" she said shaking her head.

I looked at her with my shocking face and big eyes "WE KNOW what do you mean, who knows except you haa, this was secret between us" I shouted.

She looked calm. I look at her confusingly and said "Say something Kanika"

"Chill! Your bhai, just he and me."

"Why the heck you told him about this" I said with disappointment.

"I didn't tell him about Sanjh. He told me before you told me about your crush on Sanjh."

"Whaat, but how did he know?"

"He said it's obvious. It looked all over your face Sachi, understood."

I don't need to be this panic cause I know my little secret will be safe with bhai. He is not like other brothers, he always support me no matter what.

''I just agree with you Kanika but we know Sanjh don't love me how coul-" she cut me in the middle and said "I know but you love him right, he will fall for you after marriage and lastly this is just a fate Sachi that his marriage proposal came for you suddenly and he is ready to marry you then why are you thinking so much?"

Yes Kanika is right, he is my crush and maybe we are fated that's why this proposal came to me. There is nothing much to think about it. He has agreed for this marriage so don't overthink Sachi and about his family I know uncle and aunty they are sweetest so what's the problem?

"What are you thinking now? " she asked me confusingly.

" Ah nothing... Kanika, thank you."

"For what?" Kanika asked me confusingly.

I laughed and said "because you helped me this time also kanika bhabhi. I got my answer. Thank you"

"Can I go now? your bhai is waiting for his milk" she said rolling her eyes and I just smiled and I shook my head looking at her and then I fell asleep, I don't even know when cause I was thinking about him.

_______

Right now it's night and I'm sitting in front of my dad today. I need to give him my answer. "So what is your answer Sachi, what do you think about this proposal?" Dad asked me calmly.

"Dad whatever your decision is I'm agree for it"

"This is the best decision you have taken beta. I definitely want him as my son in law" he said getting up from his sit and kissed my crown. He said "wait let me call Prakash" and he excused himself. I just can't believe that I'm going to marry Sanjh.

----------

Today is the day I'm waiting for my whole life but in those 15 days we just talked to my in laws on video or voice call still I didn't see him and he didn't even try to contact me at first place. The day I said yes to this marriage I was so happy and excited but today I'm scared. He is not interested in me. Maybe I don't know right now I'm nervous or happy or scared and many more emotions are running through my mind but I need to face this. I said yes because of my dad.

End of flashback

----------

And because of all this, I'm here today. Right now I'm in a car with my husband who is not interested in me. He did not even look at me once. I'm scared cause I don't know anyone there. I don't know how I will manage there. When I'm scared I feel very sleepy. Due to all of my fear, my eyes started to fall heavy. When I was about to fall asleep I suddenly heard his voice but he was talking to someone else on his phone. I thought he was talking to me. I disappointedly turned my face to left and fell asleep.

I woke up as my head hit the car window. I looked out of the car's window and then on my right side where he was sitting. He was still busy on his phone and we were still not arrived at our home.

15 mins later we reached at our home. Even till now he hasn't spoken a single word with me. We got out of the car and he went straight towards main door of house. He didn't even wait for me. I took a deep breath and started walking behind him like a lost puppy.

When we went inside, there was his whole family. They all were waiting for us and he was about to go upstairs when his mother said "Sanjh where are you going? You also have to stand with her"

He didn't say anything and stood beside me. What's wrong with him? Why is he behaving like this? He behaved like this for the whole day. Ufff I stopped thinking when I heard Sudha aunty's voice.

Sudha said "Sachi, you are not tired?" I just smiled and nodded at her and she said "Ohkey, let me show you your new bedrooom."I smiled and we started walking together. I wanted to ask her a question but didn't know how to start. My thinking and our silence broke by Sudha auntie's voice again.

"What are you thinking, about Sanjh?"

"How did you know aunty?"

"It's written all over your face." she said with a little giggle. I just looked away.

Sudha said "Look Sachi you don't need to worry. He is just angry."

"Angry? but why aunty ?" I asked with fear.

"Nothing, only the thing is all this marriage happened very quickly, isn't it? That's why he is angry"

She suddenly stopped walking and we were in front of a room.

Sudha said "This is your room from today and pack your luggage because tomorrow Sanjh is going back to US, so you are also going with him okey"

"Okey aunty"

She said "From now on don't call me aunty call me ma the way Sanjh, Sameer and Samaira call me"

"Okey aunt- sorry ma"

After hearing this, she moved her hand over my head lovingly and ma left to go to her room maybe. I took a deep breath and put my hand on the door handle and pushed it inside. The whole room was empty. He was not in the room. Thank God he was not there. I loved him but we didn't even talk with each other he always talked with everyone except me and maybe I also didn't dare to talk to him cause I am a bit of shy type person. I was too tired to even look at room and house. I just looked for closet and found my luggage there. I picked up my night wear and went to washroom to change clothes. It literally took 1 hour to remove my makeup and heavy lehenga.

I walked out of the bathroom and still he didn't come in bedroom yet. I laid down on bed thinking about Sudha ma's words about he being angry. But whatever ma answered to my question was little weird. I was not satisfied with her answer. Something is off about him, there is another reason for his behaviour. Why do I think so? Sachi don't think too much about every little thing.

I checked the time, it's nearly 1 am but still he didn't come. We have to go tomorrow morning and I was about to get up from the bed. Suddenly the door started to open and he entered in the room but he didn't even look at me and went straight to closet. I got up and followed him and stood near closet door.

Sanjh suddenly looked at me confusingly and said "Now what the hell you want?"

"Hmm?" I was admiring him. He looked so handsome in moonlight suddenly he said something to me. Whaaat? He talked to me? Waaaaah, I'm not dreaming right? He said something to me but what?

"Don't make me repeat the same thing over and over again" He said angrily.

"Okey" I said almost in whisper but he heard me.

I said in small voice "Can I help you with packing your luggage."

"Don't you ever dare to touch my things, understand?" I flinched cause this time he yelled at me.

He continued "And just for your information I want to tell you that you're not coming with me tomorrow so just rest in this room. This room is totally yours okey."

I was shocked. What did he just say? I'm not going with him then how will I manage here I don't even know anyone well. He just simply said this and held his luggage and was about to leave room but he again turned and said "I will tell ma and papa about this. You have already messed my life at least give me some time and leave me for fuck's sake" He roared on me and left the room leaving me in tears.

*************************

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

44.1K 3.4K 39
"Even you know Vivek our marriage is not normal, and it can never be one." I cried out to the person standing close to me while taking 2 steps away f...
120K 3.7K 36
Their love story contains a lot of misunderstandings, love, jealousy, possessiveness and ups and downs. Everything changes one by one but one thing s...
67.3K 1.9K 25
"You've started this game so let's play it fair and square, you've married me without my will so I'll fuck you without your will, what do you say?" H...
120K 4.7K 53
First known as destined to be.... __ "Look into my eyes and say the same thing Priya, say that you don't love me anymore" he said clutching my should...