That's My Best Friend [Billy...

godsdearsinner द्वारा

Living in Hawkins was plain and uneventful, and the only gusts of excitement you ever felt were at parties or... अधिक

Blue Jeans (one)
Skins (two)
Tina's (three)
Two Broken Hearts (five)
Cigarettes (six)
Ice Ice Baby (seven)
Pool Madness pt. 1 (eight)
Pool Madness pt. 2 (nine)
Parents (ten)
Let's Make A Bet (eleven)
Lovers (twelve)
Lead (thirteen)
Carnival (fourteen)
Dial (Fifteen)
Dear Daddy Neil (sixteen)
Not An Update
Shifting (seventeen)
I Think I'm In Love (eighteen)
Winter Formal (nineteen)
That's My Best Friend (twenty)
Afterword

Blue And Green (four)

4.6K 86 50
godsdearsinner द्वारा

"Ugh", you groaned loudly when you awoke. Your head was throbbing and you had a menacing headache. Last night was not treating you well. 

You slowly rolled over to check the time on your clock. It was 6.45 am and your alarm would ring in 15 minutes.

"Nooo", you whined, defeated. Your body was sore, you were extremely dehydrated, and quite frankly, you felt like shit.

Much reluctantly you sat up on your bed, mentally preparing yourself to get up. There wasn't any point going back to sleep again anyway, so you might as well get up. 

You went out of your room and took your sweet time getting downstairs. The house was quiet, which meant Steve wasn't up yet.

You opened the kitchen cabinets and took out a glass, and poured cold water into it. Water was really your favorite drink when you were hungover.

From upstairs, your alarm rang, and so did Steve's. You could hear Steve's quick footsteps as he went into your room to turn off your alarm. 

"Fucking hell", he whined loudly, and you couldn't help but laugh. Soon after, Steve came downstairs, and he looked even worse than you. His tall hair pointed in all directions and his eyes were puffy.

The sight instantly killed your laugh, and you frowned worriedly.

"I really hate your alarm", Steve mumbled and went over to grab himself a glass of water. Up close, it became clear that his puffy eyes were from crying. They were also bloodshot.

"Morning", you whispered and took a sip of the water. You didn't know if you should ask him about last night yet. It looked like he still was upset about whatever it was that happened.

"I think we should take our bikes today. I don't think I can drive the car yet", Steve croaked. 

"I don't think I can ride the car without wanting to puke anyway, so let's do that", you replied. The Harringtons were banged up. 

Steve nodded and silently went upstairs again to get ready. And you quickly finished your water and followed Steve upstairs to take a bath. You would have to leave earlier now that you were biking to school.

>> Fast Forward to school <<

Your bike rattled loudly when you jumped off of it and landed your feet on the school's parking lot's pavement. You still felt dizzy but the chilly autumn air helped a little.

You and Steve pulled your bikes to the school entrance and Steve checked his wristwatch to make sure you weren't late. 

"We still got about 10 minutes till class stars", he said and began locking his bike to the bicycle stand. You didn't answer, but sluggishly leaned down and began locking your own bike. 

"Do you remember what the first class period is", you asked curiously and stood up again. Steve stroked his chin and let out a thoughtful hum. 

"I think History class with Mr. Thompson".

You groaned loudly. You were not in the mood for History class.

"Buckle up for a long day", Steve joked and you whined when you went into the bustling school halls. 

"Can I please go home again", you pleaded to Steve but he frowned sternly at you. 

"No. You're suffering with me"!

You rolled your eyes frustratedly but still followed Steve to class. 

History class was a blur along with English class. And it was when you learned you had Chemistry class in fourth period that you decided to skip. You were currently learning about chemical systems and it was too much for your head to take right now. 

You waited in the bathroom until the halls were quiet again before you snuck out of the school. You quickly decided to hang out in the parking lot. Ironically it was the best place to hide when you skipped classes because the teachers were busy teaching inside. You didn't skip often, but when you did, this meant that you could unwind with the help of things... Things like weed. And that was exactly your plan.

You smiled feeling like a genius and ran out into the parking lot. But to your surprise, you weren't the only one skipping class. 

Not far from the entrance, Billy was leaning against his blue Camaro, deep in thoughts. You didn't really understand why until you walked up to him and discovered that his face was all beat up. Billy quickly took notice of your presence.

"Well, you look like shit"!

Billy scowled at you immediately. 

"Jeez, chill, Romeo. What a charming look you're giving me! It makes me feel things", you scoffed, and Billy ignored you. 

You rolled your eyes at him and scooched over to his side, and began rummaging your bag for a blunt. Billy handed you his lighter.

The air quickly filled with the smell of weed and you took a small hit of the blunt. Instantly, you felt your body relax and you hummed happily. Smoking was nice once in a while because it helped you calm down.

You glanced at the blonde boy. Billy looked like he was on edge.

You handed Billy the blunt and he looked at it uninterested. 

"Ah, no, I don't smoke that shit", he declined judgingly. 

"Well what do you smoke then, Mr. Too-Good-For-A-Little-Marihuana", you replied offended and Billy glared at you. 

"Cigarettes", he replied annoyed. It was clear that Billy only was nice to people whose pants he wanted to get in. 

You rolled your eyes at the mean boy and pulled out a package of Marlboro Blue from your bag. You handed him the open package, and he silently pulled out a cigarette and lit it with the lighter. 

"Wanna explain what happened here", you said and pointed to his black eye. 

"I beat up some guy", Billy replied coldly and you looked at his hands that didn't show any sign of having been in a fight. 

"Bull", you snorted and took another hit of the blunt. 

"Excuse me", Billy snarled and his warm breath created smoke clouds in the cold air.

"It's bullshit. Your fists are fine", you repeated bluntly and Billy's eyes filled with anger but he kept quiet. 

"So I'm right", you asked, furrowing your eyebrows questioning. 

Billy turned his head and ignored you. His sudden silence told you that it was indeed more serious than you thought.  

You started rummaging through your bag and pulled up a package of My Little Pony band-aids.

"Look here", you said and pulled Billy's face in your direction. Billy looked confused at first, but when he saw the band-aids, he protested. 

"No way, you're not putting that shit in my face", he barked and pulled his head away from you. You frowned and forcefully put your hand on the back of his neck and pulled his face back to you. 

"Sit still", you commanded and struggled to put on the colorful band-aids while Billy tried to break free of your grasp. 

His glare looked less intimidating with the My Little Pony band-aids plastered around his eye. You laughed at him and put the package away. He was upset with you. 

"See, all better", you cheered and admired your work, and it was then that you realized just how bright blue Billy's eyes were. Billy looked at you with a weird expression. 

"Why are you nice to me? I mean it's pretty obvious that you don't like me or want THE fuck of your life", he asked and couldn't help smirk at the last part. 

You sighed and thought about his question. 

"I don't know, maybe I'm just bored"? 

Billy's smile faded. 

"Or maybe, I don't dislike you as much as you think I do, jack-ass". You hit his shoulder teasingly and gave him a playful smile. Billy chuckled.

"I do", he said jokingly.

"Oh trust me, you'll like me soon enough", you sang teasingly and fluttered your eyelashes dramatically. You both laughed loudly and for just a moment, you and Billy truce.

You smiled and took a big hit of the nearly finished smoked blunt which resulted in you coughing violently. Its taste was bitter now.

"Fucking hell", you cussed with tears in your eyes. It burned your throat. You then glanced at Billy who was nearly finished with his cigarette. 

"What's the time say", you asked and he looked down at his wristwatch. You had to know when to get back to school in time for PE which started at 10:45.

"10:30".

"I think we better get back then. You know, before classes end and we risk getting into unnecessary trouble", you said and threw the blunt a few feet away. 

"Yeah-", Billy agreed and threw his own cigarette. 

"-Good idea".

>> Time-skip to PE class's end <<

Neither Carol nor Tina had been to school today, and the locker room felt empty without their excessive gossiping or complaining. 

You had just showered after 45 minutes of playing basketball and your hair was still wet and you shivered when you entered the changing room. 

From the other side of the wall and the boy's shower, you could hear the boys talk faintly. At first, you couldn't make out their words, only Tommy's hysterical laugh. You scrunched your nose. You weren't even a part of the conversation, but Tommy was already irritating you.

You listened intensively.

"Don't take it too hard, man. Pretty boy like you has got nothing to worry about". It was Billy's voice.

"Plenty of bitches in the sea, am I right"?

What the hell was that supposed to mean? 

You frowned in confusion, and soon the water in their shower was turned off. 

"I'll be sure to leave you some".

What did Billy mean with that undelightful comment? Did it have anything to do with what happened at Tina's party?

Quickly, you gathered your things and put them into your backpack. You left the locker room in a haste to look for your brother. You were officially worried.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

76.8K 1.5K 28
Y/n Salvatore. The oldest sibling along with the two brothers, the salvatore brothers. I've been told I'm quite and handful compared to them, but I j...
38.5K 438 19
being naruto what if naruto was more like minato in the way he acts and think and what if if he also has his mother's kushina scary anger Naruto uzam...
60.9K 1.5K 11
Yoongi an innocent boy who ends up falling for the popular boy called park Jimin a guy who ruined his life
634K 31.9K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...