A love Once cherished

By THEUndertaker333

It all began long before Takemichi came....... On the streets of Roppongi four young souls met him........ an... More

Prologue: The first meeting
Charachter Profile
Love Interests
Chapter 1: The next day
Chapter 2: Babysitting Demons
Chapter 3: A new beggining
Chapter 4: Goodbye
Chapter 6 Your now my bitch, okay!?
Chapter 7 My brother disappeared to find someone. Can you believe it?!
Chapter 8 You shook my hand on accident you dumbass!?
Chapter 9 My best friend fell of the roof can you believe it?
Chapter 10 What am I doing under someone thats not Hina!?
Chapter 11 A meeting, a greeting and a plan of stalking
Chapter 12 The obsession begins.......
Chapter 13 Mr. Bastard comes to visit
Chapter 14 We're all gonna die
Chapter 15 My puzzle pieces!
Chapter 16 Baji........... not cool man
Chapter 17 Getting stabbed is alright. I mean, look at Draken! Alive, aint he?
Chapter 18 Nobody won and Baji was a bad boy
Chapter 19 Oh look there's Hanma........ WAIT! A CAR!?
Chapter 20 Collared and Chained
Chapter 21 I timetravelled and ended up in a bath house.
Chapter 22 Life's a bitch
Chapter 23 Face or stomach?
Chapter 24 You broke my heart
Chapter 25 Why are men pervs?
Chapter 26 +1 to the group
Chapter 27 - 5 on 5
Chapter 28 Betrayal
Chapter 29 Butterflies
Chapter 30 Pain
Chapter 31 A Promise
Chapter 32 Tiddies
Chapter 33 Drugged
Chapter 34 Wifey
Chapter 35 Shocker
Chapter 36 Bowling
Chapter 37 Taiju's big tiddies
Chapter 38 Memories
Chapter 39 Meeting his doom
Chapter 40 Regrets
Chapter 41 Fun at the club
Chapter 42 Agreement
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 5: A timeleaper's decision

307 5 3
By THEUndertaker333

TAKEMICHI'S POV

I barely kept awake as I read information about the Tokyo Manji gang. "I have a hypothesis about your ability to leap through time". Naoto has no common sense. "First of all, you time leapt from July 4th 2017 to July 4th 2005. In other words I'm sure that your ability is to return to the same day 12 years in the past". Absolutely zero common sense.

July 6th 2017

"That's the important part", pointed out Naoto. I don't care, I'm so sleepy. I've been confined at Naoto's place for the last two days basically without any sleep. Staying alive by drinking energy drinks. "Please cram as much info into your head about the Tokyo Manji gang as you possibly can". Naoto is trying to kill me.

8On July 1st 2017 Tachibana Hinata was killed during a festival after a truck rammed into a stall. She was 26. Naoto drilled info about the Tokyo Manji gang into my skull. "Is all of this really necessary?". Naoto is a detective in the organised crime department. He is well informed about their internal affairs.

"If there's one problem with your ability then its this. You can only go to the current date, 12 years in the past". ".......That was just your hypothesis wasn't it? Firstly, I'm still worrying if I can go to the past anyhow. "YOU'LL GO BACK TO THE DAY MY SISTER DIED!". I flinch at Naoto's volume. Maybe not staying awake for the past few days took a toll on him aswell.

"If you were to stop her from going to that festival. Then you could save her! The chance for that one day will come after waiting 12 years.....the risk is too high after all that", Naoto mumbled. I could hear my heart badump. "If we were to let that day slip by we wouldn't b able to save her anymore.... I cant allow that to happen!"....... "There is something we can do now. Please use the time leap to go 12 years into the past. And meet a certain person back in your middle school years. "A certain person?", I ask hesitantly.

"These are the Toman leaders. Sano Manjiro and Kisaki Tetta". I take a look at the picture and shiver in fear. The two radiated a deadly aura, even though they were pictures. "If those two had never met, then the current Tokyo Manji gang wouldn't exist. In other words there would be nothing for my sister to get dragged into and get killed". I nod as I mumble. ".....I get it. If I return to middle school and stop those two from meeting...".

"Then Toman wouldn't exist!". "I understand that but how am I supposed to get back to the past?", I question him hesitantly. "I know the time leap trigger". "Huh?". "I know what to do. When I shook hands with Takemichi-kun 12 years ago, I could feel the inside you past Takemichi kun disappear. The trigger is shaking hands with you. Perhaps I am one part of your ability since you saved me".

I though he was just lacking common sense, but he really believes I can leap through time. So he's made a serious effort to come this far. "Are you ready?", he asks me. I wont lose to Naoto. In how much I want to save Tachibana. "Yeah". "Sano and Kisaki. Both of them are going to meet in 2005. It doesn't matter which but get in contact with one of them. Let's work together, and prevent that meeting". "Alright.....I'll try to do something", I assure him as I grab his hand.

■Badump!■

■Past■

TAKEMICHI'S POV

I open my eyes, only to see a crowd of people shouting at me to fight. "Come on! Let's fight already!". I look up to see a guy prepared to punch me. "Hold on a sec!". I fumble and take out my phone only to see July 6th 2005. I'm 12 years in the past! Just as Naoto said! I really did leap through time! "Rawgh!".

*thump*.

I groaned as I lay on the ground, as the punch had collided with my face. I got punched. "Oi, Hanagaki is awake". And knocked out. "You fuck head. That was a one hit KO. Everybody bet money on you". "What a fucking let down of a match". ......a match? "Ain't that right Kiyomasa?". That scarred eyebrow, belong to the leader of Shibuya middle. Kiyomizu Masataka!

"Even though I gathered all those spectators, I had to end the fight", grunted Kiyomasa. Underground fighting?! I see..... that fight earlier was a fight people were betting money on. I remember now, Toman was into the Bookie business. "For now....let's toughen up this piece of shit", announced Kiyomasa. "What are you a fucking turtle!? Stand up fucker!". I curled up into a ball as one of Kiyomasa's men kicked me.

"Come on! I'm gonna beat some fucking guts into ya!". I had forgotten..... I was these guys's slaves. I was controlled by Toman. "The fuck is with this turtle?". "Leave me something to hit too red". I listened as two guys talked about beating me up, but I still lay curled up. "You lame motherfucker!".

We were forced to fight against our wills and then 'toughened up'. Day in..... and day out....It was a living hell. And that's why I ran away. I abandoned my friends, even my girlfriend Tachibana. "Ow". "Next time try a little harder". "Yeah today you were so pathetic". "Let's go". "Wanna get some ramen?". "Hmmm". "Wait Hanagaki is already awake?", Red grins as he turns back to look at me.

"Um....you guys are in the Tokyo Manji gang aren't you? I'd like to meet one of the leaders. Either Sano or Kisaki would do. Ah, if that's not possible then that's okay". "Bring me my bat", ordered Kiyomasa. I was once again curled up into a ball as Kiyomasa hit me with his bat. His men just looked on in fear as I was hit.

"H-hey, don't you think we should stop him soon?". "Uh....yeah". "Hey Kiyomasa! Better be careful!". "He's gonna die". A few minutes past eight I was lying beneath a lamp, my body hurt. "Hey". I felt someone's shoe prod my side. "Wake up Hanagaki!". "Ugghh". I sat up only to be met by Kiyomasa's flaring face.

"The next time Sano kuns name comes out of your mouth, you know what'll happen? I'll fucking kill you". I froze and swallowed as I felt fear consume me. I don't even want to know how he will kill me. What's wrong with this guy! You cant even talk to him!! This is impossible! I won't be able to meet them like this!

He said he'd kill me if I even say the leaders name again!! Am I really gonna die?! Is this guy seriously a middle schooler!? After Kiyomasa left I picked myself up and ran to Hina's house. Get in touch with the leaders of Tokyo Manji gang!!? Me who's basically a slave!!? "That's impossible!! It's impossible Naoto!!", I shouted. Passer-by's just looked at me strangely before continuing on their way. I walked with a slouched posture as I remember.

I had forgotten.....I had completely forgotten......That I am Me. Even in their second life, a useless guy will still be useless. I'm going home.... back to the future. "But how can I go home though?..". Oh yeah.... Naoto told me his hand shake is the trigger. So then if I meet the past Naoto I can....

*Ding dong!*.

I wait in front of the Tachibana residence as I rang the doorbell. "Huh. I wonder if no one's home". It has to be Naoto. If I can shake hands with Naoto, then I'll be able to return to the future. 'You are the only one who can save my sister.....'. Am I running away again? "Hanagaki-kun?". I turn my head to see Hinata walking towards me, bag in hand.

"Tachibana why are you here?". "Uh... why? Because that is my house?", she asks hesitantly. "Oh that's...right", I sheepishly rub the back of my head. "Did you get in another fight", she leans into my face. "Ugh.....sorry". "Why are guys always getting into fights?..... if only I were a guy too".

"Huh?". I watched as Hinata grinned at me "And then..... I'd protect you Hanagaki-kun", she exclaimed while punching the air with a fist. "Since I'd trained in Karate, if I were a boy I'd be strong". "In that case.....I'd also protect you Hina!". I accidently called her Hina?! "Okay!".

"Oh man she tricked me into saying that", I mutter quietly. "That's fine too! But I'd be better at protecting!". "Hah?"..... "Cause Takemichi-kun is a big cry baby. If I were a boy I'd definitely be stronger". "Oi, oi! That ain't true you know! When you say cry baby you're talking what happened last time aren't ya!", I protested. "Haha!".

"Forget about that!". "No way! I'll never forget that!". "Bye bye!". I smiled and walked away as Hina said goodbye and entered her home. I walked through the dark streets thinking about Hina. In my time Hina and I aren't dating and hadn't seen each other in years. So I don't have any obligation to save her. 'I'd protect you Hanagaki-kun!'. "I cant let her die!!", I rubbed at my tears furiously.

Next Day

*Ding dong Ding dong!* "Takemichi-kun!! Why'd you lose to that guy! That just ain't like you!". "Takuya?", I turn around to see him there. Oh he's talking about yesterdays underground fight?

In The Bathroom:

"We'll be doing another underground fight today. Kiyomasa-kun just called me", spoke Akkun. We were all standing in the bathroom listening to Akkun's words while Yamagishi simultaneously had a bathroom break and listened. "And he said todays fighter is......Takuya". I froze at Akkun's words. Takuya's body....... was weak.

"I see....". "But it's impossible for Takuya!". "He ain't good at fighting!", protested Yamagishi and Makoto. "Tell that to Kiyomasa-kun!". "Can you?". "If I could take Takuya's place I would....". "Takemichi......watch my fight!", Takuya smiled at me. "If I win you'll buy me some gyudon wont you?".

........Takuya......

"Do your best Takuya!". You can't lose when it comes to determination!". "Okay". I thought they were so lame..... But they are pretty cool after all...... I had such great friends when I was in middle school..... "Takemichi hurry up!". "Alright let's go!". "Yeah!". "Hello gentlemen! The competitors are just as it said in the email!", shouted Aikashi. "We have Sakura middle's Kojima!". "Yeeaaahh".

"Don't just yell yeah, Moron!". "You're getting carried away ain'tcha fuckface!". "If you lose I'll me you dance in your underwear!". "And Mizo Mid's Yamamoto. "Kill him you long haired bastard!". "He's fucking terrified!". "The odds are 4 to 6 slightly in Kojima's favour!". "Give it all you got Yamamotoooo!".

"I bet 500 yen on ya!". "Alright come on! I'mma chop you into three pieces!", taunted Kojima. "Begin". "WAIT!". Everyone shut up and looked at Takemichi. "Ta......Takemichi!", muttered Takuya. "The fuck you doing shit licker!?". I put my hands under my head as I grinned. "oh man. Isn't it boring having to watch the same fights every day? Don't ya wanna watch something more interesting?".

"He's pretty smart for a second year punk!". "Hah who is this dude?". "A second year?". "Something more interesting?", asked Kiyomasa. I have to fight........ "How about.."...... I cant runaway. Not in the past and not in the future. "The King vs. The Slave". "Huh?".

"The fuck that mean!?". "Takemichi? No way...". "Kiyomasa-kun. Let's have a one on one fight!". If I don't change then nothing else can change either. "Hah?", Kiyomasa walked up to me. I'm not going to run away anymore.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 547 13
You moved to Tokyo in search for a chance to experience living in the city when you meet a man that will change your life. Whether it's for better or...
216K 5.3K 14
โ› are you deaf or just annoyingly stupid? โœ Y/n, had always been Takemichi's savior ever since they were kids, but hearing the news of her unfortunat...
1.1M 49.5K 68
Things changed after that one fateful day, since then you've been labeled as the 'Toman traitor' and was kicked out of the gang, but the only ones wh...
589K 30K 106
โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค'๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š. ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข ๐™ค๐™› ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช. โž ...