๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—–๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—Ÿ๐—œ...

By ScriveFiorella_

" ๐š†๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š—๐š•๐šข ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š’๐š ๐š ๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š™ ๐š๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐š’๐š—๐š." ๐‘น๐’‚๐’Ž๐’”๐’†๐’š ๐‘ฉ๐’Š๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’‰๐’Š ๐’‰๐’‚๏ฟฝ... More

๐Ÿšซ ๐— ๐—œ๐——๐—ฆ๐—จ๐— ๐— ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐— ๐—”๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐Ÿšซ
๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—–๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—™๐—˜
แด˜สŸแด€สสŸษช๊œฑแด›
๐‘‡๐ป๐ธ ๐พ๐ผ๐ท๐‘† ๐ด๐‘…๐ธ ๐ถ๐‘‚๐‘€๐ผ๐‘๐บ
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„: ๐๐„๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„ ๐–๐€๐‘
CORRUPTED FILE: April 12, 2006
one. April 12
two. Two souls, one night
three. fight like a girl
four. lost & found
five. Saturday
six. bitten
seven. don't mess with mama bear
eight. what once was mine
nine. strange
ten. date
eleven. a bet
twelve. changing lives
thirteen. I'll be there for you
fourteen. the dark side of grief
fifteen. girl friend but with a space in between
sixteen. caught red-handed
eighteen. vision
nineteen. special night
twenty. spider vs lizard
twenty-one. ring the alarm
twenty-two. ante bellum
twenty-three. Finn
twenty-four. funeral
ACT TWO
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š. HAYEK
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ. graduation
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ. like the moon and the sun
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ. today is for mourning
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š. do you want to form an alliance?
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ. honey, your secret is safe
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š. Elias Magnuson
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค. silver lining
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š. hero or fraud?
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง. little moon
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š. I want you to kill a spider for me
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ. si vis pacem
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ. para bellum
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ. the end...?
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐ˆ๐‘๐‚๐‹๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„
๐—ฆ๐—–๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—™๐—œ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฆ' ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—”๐—ฃ๐—•๐—ข๐—ซ

seventeen. she knows

1.3K 49 4
By ScriveFiorella_

ANTEBELLUM: XVII

PETER PARKER

SUNLIGHT STREAM THROUGH THE WINDOWS BLINDS, ILLUMINATING THE KITCHEN AS THE NEWS PLAYED OUT IN THE BACKGROUND.

"Hey, Aunt May can you turn it up a little bit?" I ask, squinting my left eye as I watched her turn on the volume before nodding contently. "Right... there. Thanks."

Aunt May went back to preparing her lunch while I ate my cereal, my brown eyes were trained on the face of Captain Stacey as he spoke to the media. "At approximately 9 p.m. last night, an incident took place on the Williamsburg Bridge. Much of what occurred is really speculation at this point. However, several eyewitnesses to the crime as well as our own preliminary finding, have positively placed one individual at the scene, which is why this morning I'm issuing an arrest warrant for the masked vigilante, known as Spider-Man."

Aunt May glances at the TV just as Captain Stacey excuses himself and walks inside the police department building. "I gotta say... not a fan of that spider-guy."

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion and great offense. "Uhm... what? Why?"

Aunt May sighed, zipping her lunchbox closed before turning around and giving me a look. "Because he's dangerous."

I arc an eyebrow, standing up with the bowl in my hand before putting it on the sink. "You are aware he saves people right? He saved a kid from falling off the bridge, he's alive and well—no thanks to the authorities."

Aunt May rolled her eyes, throwing her hands in exasperation. "Yes, I'm aware of that. But what difference does it make him from the thugs on the streets? Huh? He gets to decide who lives and who doesn't."

Peter chuckled, masking his annoyance. "He hasn't murdered anyone; he just leaves them at the police station. Besides, cops do it all the time. Some murdering innocent people without needing to, this Spider-Man is different, I believe he's the change New York needs."

Aunt May sighed, placing a sweet kiss on his cheek before patting his shoulder. "Okay, Peter. Just promise me that if you ever come across a scene where he's at, you turn around and run in the other direction. Got it?"

With a sigh, I nod. "Yes, Aunt May."

Aunt May beams, lines forming on the corner of her eyes as she smiles. "That's a good boy, now get ready or you'll be late for school."

Throughout the day I had no luck in finding Ramsey, my mind started to fill with doubts and insecurities. What if I hurt her for bailing on her like that? Guilt filled my chest as I walk down the hall, taking a right turn before coming across the hall where my locker is. My brows eyes widen slightly, my steps falter slightly before I kept on going until I stood in front of the two teenagers, one brunette and the other blonde.

"Hello?" I said, the greeting coming out as a question due to the surprise of seeing these two pairs waiting for me at my locker.

Ramsey seemed off, her stare was too intense which made me grow uncomfortable, Gwen had a stern look on her face. "You busy?"

Looking around before pointing at my locker. "I just came—"

"Great, follow us." Ramsey cut me off by grabbing my wrist and dragging me in the direction of the courtyard.

Something was definitely going on, Ramsey kept gripping the folded paper in her hand which spike my curiosity to no end. But the look on Gwen's face told me I was in trouble, the catch was that I didn't know what I did. My speculation was that this must be a girl code situation, just like Gwen mention when I was at OsCorp.

We climb up the benches until we were almost at the very top, Ramsey let go of my wrist and took a seat in the middle while Gwen took her left. "Can you please tell me why are your murder faces on?"

Ramsey stared back at me, a hint of sadness and excitement evident in her hazel eyes. "Peter, remember what I told you at Holy Tacos? About hating lies?"

The memory was firmly planted in my brain as I nodded, my heart filling with guilt and dread, a part of me told me they knew something. Their faces told me they knew something about me and my life isn't that exciting, so naturally, I would assume it was about the spider situation.

"Yes."

Ramsey nodded. "I just wanted to make sure."

Gwen glanced at her friend who gripped the paper, her hand grabbed the paper which Ramsey allowed her to take it. The blonde intern unfolded the paper before giving it a quick look, her green eyes meeting mine as she handed me the paper. I grab the paper, brown eyes taking in the clear picture of Spider-Man... without a mask.

The breath hitched in my throat, my heart pumping hard against my ribcage as I stare at the hard evidence before me. "This is none of our business, I understand why you didn't mention it, I probably wouldn't have believed you. But that's you, Peter." Ramsey said. "You're Spider-Man."

My brown eyes slowly met hers, my legs feeling wobbly all of a sudden as I took a seat on the bench below them. "How... how did it happen?" Gwen wonder, her green eyes filled to the brim with curiosity.

They knew. I couldn't just deny it, it was the truth, but was I scared? Hell yes, I was. My world is not easy, I've made the decision to use these powers for good, to look out for the little guys. After Uncle Ben's death, I promised myself I was going to be stronger, I was going to stop living in the past, and I was going to appreciate the now. Spider-Man was inspired by that man, he taught me too much in life, one of them is to protect your family. Look out for them, which is why I feared bringing Ramsey and Gwen into this.

"Say something," Ramsey whispered, her usual intense stare was soft now, both girls allowing me to take my time.

My eyes met hers, Ramsey licked her lips before scratching the back of her head. "I promised I wouldn't tell."

I frown. "Ramsey you don't realize what's at stake here, my identity is here. I can't have people take pictures of it and share it on social media, I have to protect Aunt May!"

Ramsey nodded, taking in my intensity. "Okay, okay. You have a point, just don't visit him as your alter ego."

I nodded. "Okay."

"Connor, his boss sent him to take pictures. They were on the roof of a building and he manage to snap a picture of you, he gave the other pictures to his boss while you were wearing your mask, he saved this one for himself."

I frown. "Why?"

Ramsey shrugged, "I don't know... probably to show it to me."

I nodded. "Who knows about this? Just you three?"

Gwen nodded. "Ramsey. Connor. Me."

I ran my hand over my messy brown hair, feeling like a thousand knives were piercing my brain in this instant. "Listen, it's important we keep this between us. I can't risk having you or more people involved, it's too risky."

Ramsey averted her gaze to the courtyard, and Gwen lean forward eagerly. "So, are you going to tell me how you became extraordinary?"

I gave her an offended look. "How rude."

Gwen sighed while rolling her eyes, Ramsey snapped her head over in my direction as I turn the school bag over and search for the spider. Gwen was almost bouncing on the bench with anticipation before stopping once I reveal the small glass container which contain the spider. Gwen gasped loudly, her delicate hands wrapping around the container as she brought it closer to her face while Ramsey stare at it with horror. I chuckled at her reaction which seemed to get her attention, I offered her a cheeky smile.

"What?" Ramsey snapped, her eyebrows narrowing.

I glance at the spider before looking at her. "You... are afraid of spiders."

"No shit Sherlock." Ramsey snapped before shrieking as Gwen brought it closer to her. "Oh my god! Get that thing away from me!"

The Latin beauty fumbled to get off her shoes if it wasn't because I stopped her. "Hey, hey... relax it's trapped. It won't cause you any harm."

Ramsey glanced at the spider with a disgusted face, swallowing a lump in her throat before scooting away from Gwen. "I know it's just... I hate them. They give me the chills, ugh, when I see one all I want to do is run or kill it."

I blinked. "I hope that's not the case with me."

Gwen smirked at that, glancing at her friend who seemed at a loss of words. "Peter, this is so beautiful."

I chuckled, rubbing my neck subconsciously. "But it got a bite though!"

Gwen nodded, her eyes squinted as she took in every detail. "So where did it come from?"

I sigh, knowing full well I was about to get lectured. "OsCorp," I confessed, Gwen glanced at me. "Are you familiar with my dad and Dr. Connor's research?"

"About the radioactive spider?" Gwen offered, Ramsey just stared at the two geniuses.

"Oh yeah, that one," Ramsey replied sarcastically, leaning her elbows on her knees while cupping her cheeks with her hands. "Pfft, a classic." 

Gwen rolled her eyes at her friend, I just stared at her with endearment in my eyes, her position made her look too cute. "Yeah, that one." I chuckled as I stare at her longer until she looked away. "So I bump into this dark-skin man, his folders fell to the ground and some papers too. I helped him and by doing so I came across my father's research, so I followed him and that led to a room full of spiders."

"Oh god, no." Ramsey shivered, covering her eyes.

Gwen blinked, I could see the wheels in her brain working out as she thought. "I don't have the clearance. I know about your father's research because it's an example of what could have been a stepping stone in science."

Ramsey shook her head, uncovering her eyes. "Remind me again why you carry around that spider? Is it your pet or what?"

I shrug, "I was hoping to meet with Dr. Connor. Maybe he could help."

Gwen shook her head. "I'm afraid that's not a good idea, you could compromise him. You didn't steal it but it went away with you, this could expose OsCorp."

Ramsey glanced at her friend before looking at Peter, nodding. "She's right, besides I think Gwen can help you. She works at OsCorp, she's more than capable of steering you in the right direction."

I sigh, glancing between the two girls. They both had a point, it's not like I can't control my abilities, but I still need to put in some work. Gwen knows about these kinds of things, she can help me overcome obstacles and reach a new level of knowledge about its kind and my capability. I tried to research it but there was nothing on the internet, then I went to my father's research and only found what I already know. Also, they never made it to human trials but I still had hope, after all, I have the hidden piece for Dr. Connor's new experiment.

"You're right, but please... keep this between us," I begged them, I knew I was going to regret it but right now I need support and they are the closest I've got.

🅷🅾🅻🅰

HOLA RAZA!! Sorry for
Not posting last week, i've
Been doing some heavy
Re-writing of a book I already
Published. Like I ponder the
Idea of taking it down and then
Republish it, but I got gyals
Reading it so I can't.

So I decided I was going to
Re-write the chapters and then
Publish them all together. Since
I'm just rewriting Act One, so its cool.

If you want you can check it out
It's called Starborn a Thor Odinson/
Marvel book.

So yeah, back to this universe.
Peter's secret its out in the open
Thanks to Connor, let's just hope
Nobody finds the picture👀.

NEXT CHAPTER its were the
Plot begins, Ramsey's plot. So
NATURALLY I am losing my mind,
You guys have no idea what's in for
Ramsey. My baby😭 I hope she endures.

Anyway stay safe my loves, don't
Forget to keep distance, use mask, and watch your hands regularly.

Leave some love for this book and
A comment if you're feeling like
It.

💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506K 31.5K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
86.4K 3.8K 34
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐Œ๐€๐™๐ˆ๐๐† ๐’๐๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐‘-๐Œ๐€๐.. Not all heroes get remembered and surely not all heroes have it all; this story is about the he...
222K 5.3K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
798K 37.6K 60
barbara allen is totally not a barbie doll! (percy jackson x fem!oc) (ttlc-tlo) (book one of nickname series) (cover by @spidergwnn ) (started: 05.04...