Desire (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

Y/N is 20 years old. She lives in secrecy and doesn't let much of her past slip out to the world. She works u... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kapter 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Kaptet 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97 [THE END]
Read me bitch
HIYAA

Kapter 93

466 17 12
By shadow1dark2night

Kenji got a phone call mid attack.

He just quickly finished off fighting before tossing the villains to the police before checking his phone.

He saw Kouki's number.

"Seriously? I'm working what is it?" Kenji asked

"Check on your sister. She's doing it again."

"Doing what?"

"Making stupid decisions."

"I'm not her babysitter. You do it."

"Kenji, she's still obsessed with finding Kyori."

"...That's her business not mine."

"Kenji-"

"Bye"

Kenji hung up just rubbing his eyes before looking over at the cops who waited for his nod to head out.

He nods to them before moving on with his patrol.

Kenji's hate for Kyori only grew each day. He never thought of him in any positive way. To him he was dead.

On the bright side his hero journey was growing. He was aiming to take over his fathers and Static's agency. To be one boss of it all but Katsuki refused to hand it over until he died which was annoying to Kenji.

______ continued with her little fashion drawings having weekly tea time with Mitsuki.

Mitsuki took some of her designs and brought them to life which made _____ happy.

Mitsuki and Masaru were in their 60's and as for Katsuki and _____ they were both in their 40's now.

Katsuki was thriving still yet his recent missions caused him to break yet another rib.

At the moment he was at home with her.

He left the agency in Kenji's care for now but made Levi watch over him.

***
"I told you I can do it myself didnt I?"

"Yes but if I listened to you you'd get no where."

"Babe really I'm fine! But you can join me if you want."

_____ glared at him as he smiled at her from the shower.

She just sprayed the water in his face as he looked away laughing.

"Come on babe what's the point of being out there while I'm in here, You're practically wet all over." He said turning back to her smirking.

"Quit it will you?" She said sighing scrubbing his chest.

She was helping him shower to not move his chest and arm too much. And to avoid hitting his scars.

Katsuki watched her as she looked at his eyes too.

His cheeky smile made her smile again and again.

"You're horrible you know that?" She said

"Your blush says otherwise."

"I should just leave you."

"Too late for that love."

"Not really, I'm sure there's plenty of singles out there open to know me."

"Hah..you think?"

"Oh I know love." She said looking up at him.

His eye twitched as he leaned down to her getting the floor outside the tub wet below her feet.

"Kats!" She placed her hands on his chest carefully to push him back in to not get wet but he just tilts her head to him.

"Join me."

She sighs moving back as he stood up straight watching her take off her clothes.

Katsuki smiled patiently waiting like a little kid before she got in with him.

"You're an idiot"

"For you? always." He said kissing her lips.

She smiles kissing him back as he wrapped his arms around her.

***
Katsuki sat down on the couch as he changed the channel on the TV.

______ just bringing over snacks for them to share before the door opened slamming shut.

They turn their head to see Kyoko.

"Hey I thought you were off duty today?" Katsuki asked looking at her.

Kyoko looked at him then her mother just ignoring them and walking upstairs.

Katuski looked at _____ confused innocently.

"Was it something I said?"

______ smiled at him and leaned into his body.

"Not at all. She probably had a bad day..she'll come out of her room in..a few hours.." _____ said sighing.

"Mm the joy of having teens...I'm really glad this is our last one." Katsuki said kissing her cheek.

_____ smiled snuggling into him.

***
Kyoko took off her costume and walked to her desk.

She turned on her laptop clicking on the file with Kyori's name on it.

The file was everything she had gathered since his disappearance.

She wanted to do something good. To find him and bring him home. She never believed her parents or brother when they told her Kyori refused to come home. He wouldn't do this. Not to her especially not the way he did.

She had many files on drugs and unique quirks that can fix or ease them.

But she never found one similar to what Kyori had.

She was hesitant. She didn't know what to do..

But a knock to her door ruined her train of thought.

"Kyoko?"

Katsuki walked in as she closed the laptop.

"What?"

Katsuki looked at her as he shut her door before leaning on it. He looked at her laptop she shut so quickly.

"What were you doing? Where were you today?" He asked crossing his arms

She glared at him. "I wanted to patrol so I patrolled and what I was doing is none of your business." She said looking away.

Katsuki's eyes linger on her desk seeing Kyori's 'ace mask' hung up on her wall.

"So. You were patrolling?" He asked walking to her bed and sitting down.

Kyoko watched groaning. "Daddd come on what is it??"

He stared at her before her eyes hesitated to look at his.

The silence killed her as she gave up.

"..you know?"

Katsuki rubbed his forehead before sitting up straight.

"When my daughter- Or the Number 1 Heroes daughter goes somewhere. I'll be informed." Katsuki says his light mood changing into a serious one.

Kyoko stayed silent.

"What were you thinking?" He asks.

She turned her chair to not look at him.

"Kyoko when your mother finds out she'll be hear-"

"Then don't tell her." She snapped. She turned to look at him. "Just don't tell her.."

"You know that's not an option."

"All he wanted was to be apart of our family. He was only jealous of mom and tried to hurt her! But why!? Why couldn't you guys just stop him? Kyori wouldn't be hurt and we'd be all together, and no one would be upset!" Kyoko said looking at him

"Kyoko! That's enough! Forget Kyori and Forget Tora! What the hell are you even thinking!?"

The door opened slightly as _____ looked at the two worried.

"What's going on?" She asks walking in as Katsuki glared at Kyoko who avoids both their eyes.

"Tell her. Or I will."

"Tell me what?"

Kyoko looked at ______.

"..I"

_____ looks at Katsuki but his gaze remained on their daughter.

"Are you hurt? Did you fight someone?" _____ asked confused walking to her but Kyoko stepped away from her causing _____ to move back too.

"No! No I..I'm not hurt I..I- I only went and spoke to my..Uncle."

"Ok?"

"She's not talking about Takade, Ivor or Kirishima." Katsuki said looking at _____.

_____ looked at him confused before her body tensed up. Seeing the slight nod Katsuki gave her to confirm her thoughts.

She slowly looked back at Kyoko.

Kyoko looked at her staying silent before Katsuki grabbed _____'s arm only for her to pull away.

"Why."

"..I wanted to know how to fix Kyori's scar."

______'s scoffs in disbelief. "What?"

"Mom I really only wanted to hear him myself! I had to find out more if I want to help Kyori-"

"Help?! Well. Did he help you Kyoko?" She asked

"..no but-"

"You're grounded."

"What?! But-"

"From hero work too." Katsuki added in.

"WHAT?!"

"Why is it every kid we have?" _____ asks in disbelief looking to Katsuki who shrugs.

"They have your annoyance." Katuski said getting up walking her to the door as she hit him.

Katsuki looked at Kyoko who glared annoyed at him. "There are reasons we have rules Kyo. Do whatever you want but break them." Katsuki said smiling before closing the door as she groaned hating his cocky comment.

Katsuki hugged ______'s waist taking her to the room.

"You alright?" He asked.

"..in a weird way..I am."

"Im glad we stopped after 3." Katsuki said sitting down on the bed.

"I wanted 4"

"And wait another 18 years? Hell no."

She smiled just sitting with him and hugging him tightly. Neither of them letting go.

***
Seri roared in laughter over the phone hearing what Kyoko did.

"Were you even thinking?! HA! I can't believe you made a mistake! Kenji would kill if he heard about this though, you're lucky i won't tell him."

"..I can't accept that he'd just leave it's so dumb of him! Why is no one on my side!?" Kyoko whined

"Kyo..-"

"Come on! You have to think the same! You and my brother were close!!"

"..yes Kyori and I were close but he left us all. That can't be overlooked. If he didn't want to be with us then..you shouldn't want to be with him." Seri said

Kyoko looked up at the ceiling. "Ya..whatever"

"Let it goo, listen I'll talk to you later..I'm sure Kenji's going to hear of this from your dad so I'll ease him into it.."

"..alright thanks Seri"

"Night !"

Kyoko hung up the phone once their conversation ending just rolling in her bed annoyed at the moment.

She obviously wasn't going to listen to any of them. Not until she could bring her big brother back...

***
"It's finished..we've done it!"

"..."

"When can I use it?"

"Use it? You'll die if you take this much on."

"Then I'll do doses."

"No way! Why does he get to have all the fun!"

"He isn't. You're not." She said looking at him.

"How else do you plan on attacking the agency? You won't get through without me."

"He lied and betrayed my trust. Even without you I'll find a way." She snapped.

"Tazu." She says turning to the other guy.

"Ya?"

"Take Nero and leave." She said to him.

Tazu looked at her then to Nero who glared at her.

"You and I both know you need me. And I'm the only one who can withstand its power." Nero said.

"Ya I get it freak eyes. Once the plans in place I'll call you. But for now leave before I change my mind." She said.

Nero just moved pushing past Tazu as he walked off.

Tazu followed behind him silently as they got to the door.

"I'll call you once she figured it all out." Tazu said

"Stay away from the dose." Nero said to him before walking off.

Nero walked away quickly changing into a different outfit to fit into the crowd as he walked back home.

***
Tazu looked at her for a moment hesitating before asking.

"Are you sure he's the right guy for the job? How do we even know he can take on this much power?..he can betray you!"

"He won't."

"But Ma'am-"

"His goals intertwine with mine. If he wants to show his true power to the heroes then he'll need me. And while they're distracted with him I'll get what I need." She said smirking.

Tazu just looked at the screen before sighing.

"Ya..okay.."

"Have you prepared everything for the next attack?" She asked.

"..yes"

"And you know what to do?"

"Yes. I'll track her down and lure her for you."

"I'm sending Nero to join the attack. Make sure he doesn't spot you...if he thinks he can get away with tricking me..I'll show him what will happen."

***
"Where the hell have you been?! Do you have any idea how freaked out I was!?" Trigger asked

Kyori rolled his eyes.

"Dont tell me you were still at that crazy bitches hideout! Man! Are you still serious about that?" Trigger asked

"What I do is none of your business."

"It is when she kills our friends! Seriously she attacked us and you're now obsessed with her! You've gone insane man."

"Having a goal doesn't make me insane." Kyori snapped

"It does when it drives the people who care about you away!"

"Well I never asked for you to be up my ass every fucking god damn second!"

Trigger flinched back Kyori scoffed and walked away.

Kyori sat in his room just taking off his jacket.

He rubbed his head before walking to the bathroom to wash his face.

When he looked up he just observed his scars.

It's been too long since he's actually taken care of himself...ever since his group got attacked most of them left him since he joined with their attacker.

Trigger was the only one who couldn't let go of their friendship..but he was at the edge of leaving too.

Their attacker.. Alora. She was a 'crazy bitch' as trigger would call her. She usually attacked small hopeless groups in the city to find quirks with a good power. She took those people and tested on them and she's created something she calls the Surg. Kyori joined her on her mission when he figured out her plan.

To overtake the hero system..with this he could get revenge on his brother for all those years of torment. And..show his father what true power looks like.

He took the name Nero to keep Alora's mind calm. She couldn't know he was connected to the heroes.

And after using his quirk more times then he can count his entire body had changed, his hair and eyes all dimmer then before. He did not look like Kyori..

He's been keeping tabs on Kenji's success in the hero industry. And after 4 years he was able to put himself in public to actually watch one of Kenji's fights.

He hated it. Even more after seeing his father save Kenji before a Villian attacked him.

That father son bond was disgusting to Kyori and he wanted it to end.

But for now all he could do is wait. Wait until Alora gives him the doses..to maximize his power and show everyone he wasn't the weaker twin.

And to show his mother..he didn't need protecting.

***
Ain't no way. Ain't no fucking way.

Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.5K 23
You work as a rookie professional hero in the same agency as the current number two hero in the world. The first task the agency gives you pays an as...
840K 23.5K 90
You were born as the daughter of the most notorious villain of all time; All For One and was told to be an undercover in a prestigious hero school na...
120K 3.8K 47
You had known Bakugou since childhood...but years had gone by until you met again at U.A. High school. In the process of reuniting with the challengi...
63.3K 1.3K 22
Izuku Midoriya is a girl with a powerful power. Well, she was still traumatized by her past that left scars. Three years avoiding social life, she fi...